IRC log of mmsem on 2007-01-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:03:52 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mmsem
17:03:52 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/01/11-mmsem-irc
17:04:11 [JeffP]
It is because we change the time from Jan 4 to Jan 11
17:04:26 [JeffP]
I hope it should be sorted soon
17:04:39 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #mmsem
17:04:59 [JeffP]
rrsagent, bookmark
17:04:59 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/01/11-mmsem-irc#T17-04-59
17:05:11 [erik_chris_gaetan]
erik_chris_gaetan has joined #mmsem
17:05:42 [JeffP]
zakim, this is INC_MMSEM
17:05:42 [Zakim]
sorry, JeffP, I do not see a conference named 'INC_MMSEM' in progress or scheduled at this time
17:06:05 [erik_chris_gaetan]
we're trying to call via uk number, but the code 66736# is not valid?
17:06:24 [mhausenblas]
zakim, what conference is this?
17:06:24 [Zakim]
no conference has been selected, mhausenblas
17:06:26 [JeffP]
Hi Erik, we changed the date
17:06:47 [mhausenblas]
zakim, this will be INC_MMSEM
17:06:47 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, mhausenblas
17:06:53 [JeffP]
Yes, please Michael :-)
17:07:32 [JeffP]
I am talking to the operator, who is checking at the moment
17:08:29 [JeffP]
... still waiting
17:13:02 [JeffP]
I hope the operator can let us in manually, i.e, by typing "*0" rather than providing the passcode
17:13:28 [erik_chris_gaetan]
so we can try phoning in again?
17:15:06 [JeffP]
I am still waiting, some of you guys might want to talk to another operator to set up this one-off conference (the usual date should be Jan 4 and Jan 18)
17:19:33 [erik_chris_gaetan]
so I had an operator on the line
17:19:56 [JeffP]
zakim, move INC_MMSEM to here
17:19:56 [Zakim]
sorry, JeffP, I do not see a conference named 'INC_MMSEM' in progress or scheduled at this time
17:20:11 [erik_chris_gaetan]
she will try to fix us a conference within 5 mins with the normal code 66736#
17:20:21 [JeffP]
thanks
17:22:43 [mhausenblas]
ScribeNick: mhausenblas
17:23:59 [mhausenblas]
zakim, what conference is this?
17:23:59 [Zakim]
no conference has been selected, mhausenblas
17:25:58 [JeffP]
please join now
17:26:10 [JeffP]
zakim, this is INC_MMSEM
17:26:10 [Zakim]
ok, JeffP; that matches INC_MMSEM()12:00PM
17:26:21 [mhausenblas]
Meeting: W3C Multimedia Semantics XG - Telecon 11-01-2007, 16:00 UTC
17:26:40 [Zakim]
+Michael_Hausenblas
17:26:51 [Zakim]
+ +49.861.209.aaaa
17:27:01 [Zakim]
+ +329331aabb
17:27:07 [Zakim]
+ +30210681aacc
17:27:14 [TobiasBuerger]
zakim, aaaa is me
17:27:14 [Zakim]
+TobiasBuerger; got it
17:27:15 [JeffP]
zakim, who is here?
17:27:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jeff_Pan, Michael_Hausenblas, TobiasBuerger, +329331aabb, +30210681aacc
17:27:17 [Zakim]
On IRC I see erik_chris_gaetan, Zakim, RRSAgent, vassilis, TobiasBuerger, IoannisPratikakis, mhausenblas, JeffP, ThomasFranz
17:27:22 [mhausenblas]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0014.html
17:27:23 [Zakim]
+Thomas_Franz
17:27:38 [mhausenblas]
ScribeNick: mhausenblas
17:27:45 [Zakim]
+??P15
17:28:48 [vassilis]
zakim, +30210681aacc is vassilis
17:28:48 [Zakim]
+vassilis; got it
17:28:52 [mhausenblas]
Is Ioannis on phone?
17:29:01 [IoannisPratikakis]
irc only
17:29:06 [mhausenblas]
right. thanks
17:29:31 [mhausenblas]
Chair: JeffP
17:29:44 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:29:44 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/01/11-mmsem-minutes.html mhausenblas
17:30:04 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:30:19 [mhausenblas]
Topic: ADMIN
17:30:44 [Melli]
Melli has joined #mmsem
17:30:44 [JeffP]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0014.html
17:31:02 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Erik to remind Susanne about what is this standard your group has developped ! [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
17:31:55 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:32:12 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Oscar and Jacco to provide a first implementation by Christmas [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
17:32:26 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:32:52 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Paola to provide a possible B2B scenario [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
17:33:02 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:33:09 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Paola to supply XG with reference to corpus and usage license till next week. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
17:33:13 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:33:19 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Raphael, Therry, and Chris to sync UC Wiki description with their new focus (financial domain) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
17:33:22 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:33:30 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Susanne to look again in the various systems and standards and identify 3-4 standards that together could be the solution [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-
17:34:10 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:35:00 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Erik to assist Susanne with looking in the various systems and standards and identify 3-4 standards for the solution
17:35:13 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis, Raphael, Oscar, Michael, Stamatia to set up a new Deliverable [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/08-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]
17:35:18 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:35:54 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: all use case authors to check if their vocabularies are described in this page ... [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action09]
17:37:27 [mhausenblas]
Jeff: Role call on vocabulary check through all UC
17:38:08 [mhausenblas]
-> Iannis, any comments on that one?
17:38:49 [IoannisPratikakis]
In our UC we have not currently a particular vocabulary but the UC still evolves
17:39:10 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:39:16 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Authors of each use case to fill the summary of their interoperability problems [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
17:39:52 [mhausenblas]
--continues
17:39:53 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: chairs to give hints how it could be possible to join the telecon for free [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action12]
17:40:21 [JeffP]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0013.html
17:40:31 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:40:37 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Jeff to find the tool to move a wiki page into an HTML page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]
17:41:05 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:41:09 [JeffP]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0012.html
17:41:14 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Michael to make testing how to transfert the wiki page into an XG report template [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action10]
17:41:34 [mhausenblas]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2007Jan/0008.html
17:42:55 [mhausenblas]
Michael: good tool. will take care for conversion.
17:42:58 [mhausenblas]
-- done
17:43:03 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Rapahel to finish the Image Annotation on the Semantic Web Deliverable [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
17:43:07 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:43:15 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to send the paper describing this work to Suzanne [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
17:43:21 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:43:25 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Sophia to be the main editor of a merge between the vocabularies and resources page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action11]
17:44:06 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:44:24 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Sophia to find and send a documentation about this work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
17:44:29 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:44:47 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Suzanne, Massimo to further exemplify and sketch the solution: what will be needed to model in the ontology, and how it would be used [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
17:44:51 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:44:59 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis and Jeff to start the Common Framework [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
17:45:04 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:45:22 [mhausenblas]
[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis update the structure of the deliverable and fill it in a XG report template, HTML document in our W3C space [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/09-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
17:45:34 [mhausenblas]
-- continues
17:45:48 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Interoperability Deliverable
17:47:18 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Vassilis to remind people to contribute on different parts of deliverable
17:47:35 [Zakim]
-TobiasBuerger
17:48:44 [mhausenblas]
Topic: AOB
17:49:26 [mhausenblas]
Jeff: Talk with coordination group. Next month we'll know more...
17:54:09 [mhausenblas]
Michael: First: Typo in actions. Should be TOOLS and RESOURCE page (ref. to action Sophia)
17:54:32 [mhausenblas]
... and VOCABULARY as a standalone deliverable
17:55:35 [mhausenblas]
... regarding MPEG-7 deliverable: section Voc. 4.3 and (old) MPEG-7 UC will be merged
17:56:49 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Michael to check UC w.r.t. usage of vocabularies and bug people
17:57:07 [Zakim]
-vassilis
17:57:08 [Zakim]
-Michael_Hausenblas
17:57:08 [Zakim]
-Jeff_Pan
17:57:10 [Zakim]
-??P15
17:57:17 [Zakim]
-Thomas_Franz
17:57:18 [Zakim]
- +329331aabb
17:57:19 [Zakim]
INC_MMSEM()12:00PM has ended
17:57:20 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:57:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/01/11-mmsem-minutes.html mhausenblas
17:57:21 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeff_Pan, Michael_Hausenblas, +49.861.209.aaaa, +329331aabb, TobiasBuerger, Thomas_Franz, vassilis
17:57:40 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make logs public
17:58:08 [JeffP]
thanks Michael :)
17:58:21 [mhausenblas]
you are welcome, dear chair :)
17:58:33 [mhausenblas]
hear you next week ...
17:59:01 [IoannisPratikakis]
bye
17:59:12 [mhausenblas]
bye
19:39:48 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mmsem