IRC log of grddl-wg on 2007-01-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:02:06 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #grddl-wg
16:02:06 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/01/10-grddl-wg-irc
16:02:07 [chimezie]
now..
16:02:21 [DanC]
DanC has changed the topic to: GRDDL WG 10 Jan http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
16:02:27 [Zakim]
+DanC
16:03:20 [Zakim]
+Murray_Maloney
16:03:23 [DanC]
Zakim, read agenda from http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda
16:03:24 [Zakim]
working on it, DanC
16:03:25 [Zakim]
agenda+ Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-01-10T11:00-0500
16:03:26 [Zakim]
agendum 1 added
16:03:32 [Zakim]
agenda+ Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents
16:03:34 [Zakim]
agendum 2 added
16:03:36 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML
16:03:38 [Zakim]
agendum 3 added
16:03:40 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL and (non-XML) HTML
16:03:42 [Zakim]
agendum 4 added
16:03:48 [Zakim]
agenda+ Cross-document Introduction
16:03:50 [Zakim]
agendum 5 added
16:03:54 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-mt-ns]
16:03:56 [Zakim]
agendum 6 added
16:04:00 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-base-param]
16:04:04 [Zakim]
agendum 7 added
16:04:10 [Zakim]
agenda+ Primer Document
16:04:12 [Zakim]
agendum 8 added
16:04:14 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL Spec: General issues
16:04:16 [Zakim]
agendum 9 added
16:04:18 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-html-nsdoc]
16:04:20 [Zakim]
agendum 10 added
16:04:22 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-tx-element]
16:04:24 [HarryH]
HarryH has joined #grddl-wg
16:04:26 [Zakim]
agendum 11 added
16:04:28 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-conformance-labels]
16:04:28 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 1
16:04:30 [Zakim]
agendum 12 added
16:04:34 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-http-header-links]
16:04:40 [Zakim]
agendum 13 added
16:04:42 [Zakim]
done reading agenda, DanC
16:04:44 [Zakim]
+??P13
16:04:53 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 1
16:04:56 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-01-10T11:00-0500" taken up
16:05:01 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
16:05:23 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2007-01-10T11:00-0500" taken up
16:05:23 [chimezie]
whats that noise?
16:05:29 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ben_Adida, +1.703.861.aabb, DanC, Murray_Maloney, ??P13
16:05:30 [DanC]
Zakim, who's making noise?
16:05:41 [Zakim]
+Chimezie_Ogbuji
16:05:55 [DanC]
Zakim, aabb is RonR
16:06:06 [Zakim]
DanC, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Ben_Adida (5%), +1.703.861.aabb (46%), ??P13 (16%), Chimezie_Ogbuji (20%), DanC (13%)
16:06:36 [Zakim]
+RonR; got it
16:07:05 [HarryH]
chair: HarryH
16:07:13 [HarryH]
scribe: BenA
16:07:20 [HarryH]
PROPOSED: to approve GRDDL WG Weekly -- 20 Dec 2006 as a true record
16:07:27 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Dec/att-0072/GRDDL_Weekly_--_20_Dec_2006.html
16:07:51 [benadida]
ScribeNick: benadida
16:08:10 [benadida]
consensus on minutes... approved
16:08:24 [DanC]
ack ronr
16:09:11 [DanC]
Zakim, P13 is Murray
16:09:11 [Zakim]
sorry, DanC, I do not recognize a party named 'P13'
16:09:16 [DanC]
Zakim, ??P13 is Murray
16:09:16 [Zakim]
+Murray; got it
16:09:22 [Zakim]
+??P32
16:09:25 [briansuda]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is briansuda
16:09:25 [Zakim]
sorry, briansuda, I do not recognize a party named '[IPcaller]'
16:09:34 [HarryH]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:09:34 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Ben_Adida
16:09:39 [HarryH]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:09:39 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose RonR (muted)
16:09:40 [briansuda]
Zakim, [+??P32] is briansuda
16:09:41 [Zakim]
sorry, briansuda, I do not recognize a party named '[+??P32]'
16:09:44 [DanC]
Zakim ??P32 is BrianSuda
16:09:46 [HarryH]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:09:46 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose DanC
16:09:49 [DanC]
Zakim, ??P32 is BrianSuda
16:09:49 [Zakim]
+BrianSuda; got it
16:10:03 [HarryH]
Zakim, pick a scribe
16:10:03 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose BrianSuda
16:10:39 [benadida]
scribe next week: DanC, who will show RonR for a future date
16:10:47 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:10:47 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents" taken up
16:11:31 [HarryH]
Withdraw XInclude Test?
16:11:36 [benadida]
HarryH: we might have to withdraw the XInclude Test
16:11:55 [benadida]
... the test suite could have two outputs, or withdraw xinclude test
16:12:05 [benadida]
... one that does xinclude, one that doesn't
16:12:22 [benadida]
DanC: that's substantive discussion of issue.
16:12:31 [benadida]
HarryH: I thought we had consensus.
16:12:39 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Dec/att-0072/GRDDL_Weekly_--_20_Dec_2006.html
16:12:48 [HarryH]
RESOLVED: to add issue faithful-infoset (split it out of issue-mt-ns) and close it a la: The GRDDL WG does not mandate XInclude and further XML processing on the source document before the transformation to RDF, and write a caveat in the specification recommending XPROC when this is the case. (benA and BrianS abstaining)
16:13:04 [HarryH]
Is this not resolved?
16:13:24 [benadida]
DanC: my understanding is that Xinclude should not happen in the test suite
16:13:29 [DanC]
"RESOLVED: to add issue faithful-infoset (split it out of issue-mt-ns) and close it a la: The GRDDL WG does not mandate XInclude and further XML processing on the source document before the transformation to RDF, and write a caveat in the specification recommending XPROC when this is the case."
16:13:42 [benadida]
... the decision I voted for is to not mandate it
16:14:22 [chimezie]
I was under the distinct impression we resolved the issue
16:14:26 [chimezie]
it's just not testable
16:14:40 [benadida]
HarryH: what's everyone's take?
16:15:00 [benadida]
... we resolved to *not* mandate XInclude
16:15:14 [benadida]
... what should our test suite do??
16:15:21 [benadida]
DanC: shows this isn't resolved
16:15:36 [benadida]
Chime: difference between test suite and spec
16:16:00 [DanC]
"If an information resource IR is represented by an XML document whose root node is linked to a GRDDL transformation TX"
16:16:38 [benadida]
(scribe is a bit lost in this discussion, trying to summarize shortly.)
16:17:05 [benadida]
MurrayM: thought we agreed that GRDDL works with infosets
16:17:07 [chimezie]
1) fetch 2) parse 3) handed over to GRDDL as XPath nodes / infoset
16:17:12 [chimezie]
we are talking about step 2)
16:17:15 [benadida]
DanC: XPaths, specifically.
16:17:35 [benadida]
DanC: angle bracket doc determines the infoset you get.
16:17:44 [benadida]
Chime: not my understand of what we resolved: 3 step process (as above)
16:18:17 [benadida]
DanC: I asked about changing spec, no one spoke up
16:18:30 [benadida]
MurrayM: agree that we didn't close the issue
16:18:51 [benadida]
HarryH: I thought we were clear that we didn't mandate XInclude
16:19:26 [benadida]
... we wanted Murray to write an informative paragraph
16:19:36 [benadida]
Chime: what's our criteria for considering the issue closed?
16:19:47 [benadida]
DanC: record says we resolved it, I suggest we reopen it
16:20:28 [benadida]
Chime: I don't see the issue with not having a test case scenario for something we don't mandate
16:21:00 [benadida]
MurrayM: it's a function of having the right tools available
16:21:08 [HarryH]
\me Harry is listening to the discussion to determine whether or not to re-open
16:21:28 [DanC]
(you're actually allowing substantive discussion of the issue, which is out of order unless it's open.)
16:21:43 [benadida]
Chime: very distinct 3 steps
16:21:52 [benadida]
MurrayM: step 2 is ambiguous
16:22:05 [benadida]
Chime: what's our criteria for resolving step 2?
16:22:32 [HarryH]
The question is whether if it's a test-suite implementation issue or a substantive issue. Apparently due to DanC's disagreement we should re-open the issue.
16:23:23 [benadida]
MurrayM: if we remain silent on XInclude and PSVI, then both approaches would be correct.
16:23:28 [HarryH]
RESOLVED: re-open issue "faithful-infoset" as given by: (split it out of issue-mt-ns) and close it a la: The GRDDL WG does not mandate XInclude and further XML processing on the source document before the transformation to RDF, and write a caveat in the specification recommending XPROC when this is the case. (benA and BrianS abstaining)
16:24:25 [benadida]
HarryH: two approaches: DanC says we don't do PSVI or Xinclude, Chime says we don't express an opinion
16:24:39 [benadida]
MurrayM: is that DanC's opinion?
16:24:43 [benadida]
DanC: is this test suite or spec?
16:24:48 [benadida]
HarryH: this is a substantive discussion
16:25:36 [benadida]
RESOLVE to table the issue
16:25:38 [DanC]
agenda + issue faithful-infoset
16:25:46 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:25:46 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "[#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML" taken up
16:26:14 [HarryH]
Zakim, close item
16:26:14 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close item', HarryH
16:26:17 [HarryH]
Zakim, close this item
16:26:17 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
16:26:18 [Zakim]
I see 11 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:26:19 [Zakim]
4. GRDDL and (non-XML) HTML
16:26:23 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 2
16:26:23 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents" taken up
16:26:44 [benadida]
DanC: Chime can't commit to CVS
16:27:09 [benadida]
... I've copied test stuff into a different source control.
16:27:17 [benadida]
Chime: working on HL7 to RDF use case
16:27:21 [benadida]
... not committed yet
16:28:07 [benadida]
... committing now where I can
16:28:24 [benadida]
... in Mercurial
16:28:27 [DanC]
http://homer.w3.org:8123/
16:29:01 [DanC]
hg clone http://homer.w3.org:8123/ my-work-space
16:29:33 [benadida]
DanC: Brian has mailed a couple of tests
16:29:42 [benadida]
HarryH: we should get him CVS access
16:30:09 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Dec/0028.html
16:30:09 [DanC]
I see http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1#base-param
16:30:21 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/td/testlist1.html#base-param
16:31:17 [chimezie]
[[[
16:31:19 [chimezie]
chimezie@Zion:~/devel/grddl-hg-test$ hg push http://homer.w3.org:8123/
16:31:19 [chimezie]
pushing to http://homer.w3.org:8123/
16:31:19 [chimezie]
** unknown exception encountered, details follow
16:31:19 [chimezie]
** report bug details to mercurial@selenic.com
16:31:27 [benadida]
DanC: we're not quite ready to approve the test cases.
16:31:30 [chimezie]
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mercurial/localrepo.py", line 893, in push
16:31:30 [chimezie]
lock = remote.lock()
16:31:30 [chimezie]
AttributeError: httprepository instance has no attribute 'lock'
16:31:31 [chimezie]
]]]
16:31:57 [HarryH]
Propose we play test suite stuff meeting proper.
16:32:08 [benadida]
HarryH: I'll work on base-param
16:32:16 [HarryH]
ACTION: To test #base-param and e-mail group
16:32:26 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:32:26 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "GRDDL and (non-XML) HTML" taken up
16:32:37 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 2
16:32:37 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Test cases for GRDDL with XML documents" taken up
16:32:46 [HarryH]
Briansuda - test suite access?
16:33:04 [benadida]
ACTION: DanC to give Brian McBride CVS access
16:34:10 [benadida]
ACTION: Ben to find access to GRDDL w3 cvs access
16:34:19 [DanC]
(well, benadida, collaborating by hg is a possibility)
16:35:32 [benadida]
HarryH: DanC, what do you recommend for source control? Hg, CVS, a combo?
16:35:38 [benadida]
DanC: priorities?
16:35:55 [benadida]
HarryH: fastest path to last call
16:36:23 [benadida]
Chime: spec editing is the high priority
16:36:57 [benadida]
HarryH: for now, email Harry test cases.
16:37:01 [chimezie]
nope, I didn't - i'll send it again
16:37:15 [HarryH]
Zakim, next item
16:37:15 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "GRDDL and (non-XML) HTML" taken up
16:37:20 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 3
16:37:20 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "[#issue-output-formats] whether GRDDL transformations may produce RDF in a format other than RDF/XML" taken up
16:38:09 [DanC]
ACTION: DanC to add N3/turtle mime type to Atom/turtle test case, noting the unregistered status [CONTINUES]
16:38:24 [DanC]
ACTION: DanC to write rules about XSLT 1.0 processing context [CONTINUES]
16:38:55 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Jan/0012.html hGRDDL example
16:42:19 [chimezie]
I don't have enough context for this scenario
16:43:47 [DanC]
<head profile="http://www.w3.org/2006/03/hcard">
16:46:17 [benadida]
discussion of RDFa output use case (hGRDDL)
16:47:52 [benadida]
DanC: run all transforms, and chooses what to do with outputs
16:49:50 [HarryH]
Note that you would use javascript MIME type to distinguish whether or not to run javascript, if your GRDDL client is javascript enabled it will run it, otherwise it won't
16:50:53 [benadida]
BenA: worried about how "clean" this approach is.
16:53:14 [chimezie]
i'd like to try Ben's RDFa parser against the output of a clientside firefox transformation of this hGRDDL example
16:54:31 [benadida]
HarryH: might be worth building all of GRDDL in this javascript implementation
16:55:53 [benadida]
HarryH: is it difficult to make test suite accept multiple correct outputs
16:56:35 [benadida]
DanC: there are cases in the spec with multiple correct results
16:56:52 [benadida]
... either result is correct, as is their merge. So far test suite only has maximal result.
16:57:27 [benadida]
Chime: you'd have to explicitly do a non-lean-graph merging to handle this situation properly.
16:57:53 [benadida]
DanC: how about checking in one graph, two serializations of it.
16:58:31 [benadida]
DanC: even in the turtle case, I thought we would have only RDF/XML in the test suite.
16:58:40 [benadida]
HarryH: we won't get away with this in the RDFa case.
16:59:02 [benadida]
DanC: when you run the test, transformation produces Turtle, then compare graphs.
16:59:50 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/hGRDDL_Example
17:00:37 [benadida]
... for testing purposes, the implementation of the hGRDDL test could produce NTriples
17:00:49 [HarryH]
Chime, we'll move to your health-care primer test-case here.
17:00:56 [HarryH]
After this discussion.
17:01:06 [chimezie]
Ok
17:02:15 [DanC]
. ACTION benadida: work on hGRDDL test, checking it in, and propose it to the WG for approval
17:02:28 [DanC]
(60-90min)
17:02:45 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 8
17:02:45 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "Primer Document" taken up
17:03:25 [benadida]
Chime: test case with sample HL7 document (official HL7 example), associated with transform that produces RDF using ontology I've been working on.
17:03:43 [benadida]
... working on whether stylesheet captures only sample doc elements, or larger portion of HL7 schema
17:03:49 [benadida]
... test case by end of this week
17:03:56 [HarryH]
BrianSuda - primer?
17:04:28 [briansuda]
still working on it
17:04:39 [briansuda]
clearing up the sparql
17:04:49 [Zakim]
-Chimezie_Ogbuji
17:04:55 [HarryH]
All the same data is checked in.
17:05:20 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer.html
17:05:24 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/primer.html Revision 1.25 2007/01/09 23:54:10
17:05:31 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc29/hotel-data.html
17:06:14 [benadida]
HarryH: progress on hotel data section of primer, but not done
17:06:15 [HarryH]
Zakim, close this item
17:06:15 [Zakim]
agendum 8 closed
17:06:16 [Zakim]
I see 10 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:06:17 [Zakim]
4. GRDDL and (non-XML) HTML
17:06:26 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 4
17:06:26 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "GRDDL and (non-XML) HTML" taken up
17:06:36 [HarryH]
The word "Scraping" has been removed.
17:06:42 [benadida]
HarryH: word "scraping" has been removed
17:07:00 [benadida]
... issue of tag-soup HTML. Fabian is on vacation until next week.
17:07:01 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm#html_tidy_use_case
17:07:07 [DanC]
"Use case #8 - Pulling Data from the Web: Steffen wants to build a directory of the people he works with.
17:07:07 [DanC]
"
17:07:22 [HarryH]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/doc43/scenario-gallery.htm#html_tidy_use_case
17:07:31 [benadida]
... removed word "scraping".
17:07:44 [HarryH]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-comments/2007JanMar/0001.html
17:08:24 [benadida]
... Norm Gray: glad that it's a use case to use tidy. But running a few GRDDL transforms to try it out might be interesting as a separate use case.
17:08:32 [benadida]
... not sure we should have these kinds of use cases.
17:09:07 [DanC]
"The script also systematically calls some classic transformations on the document in case these were not explicitly referenced in the page (e.g. FOAF and Dublin Core extraction, and the like)."
17:09:27 [HarryH]
The script also systematically calls some classic transformations on the document in case these were not explicitly referenced in the page (e.g. FOAF and Dublin Core extraction, and the like).
17:09:36 [benadida]
HarryH: I could see that, but that's getting far from our goals.
17:09:49 [benadida]
RESOLVE to remove this sentence
17:09:55 [HarryH]
ACTION: HarryH to remove the sentence: "The script also systematically calls some classic transformations on the document in case these were not explicitly referenced in the page (e.g. FOAF and Dublin Core extraction, and the like)."
17:10:59 [HarryH]
Zakim, close this item
17:11:00 [Zakim]
agendum 4 closed
17:11:01 [Zakim]
I see 9 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:11:03 [Zakim]
5. Cross-document Introduction
17:11:10 [benadida]
HarryH: haven't heard from Ian in a bit.
17:11:15 [HarryH]
Zakim, open item 6
17:11:15 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "[#issue-mt-ns]" taken up
17:11:29 [benadida]
... faithful infoset caveat
17:11:51 [benadida]
MurrayM: haven't written it yet. started a good discussion, then dead over holiday, it would be good to pick up now.
17:11:56 [benadida]
DanC: waiting for spec text.
17:12:20 [DanC]
ACTION: Murry to draft paragraph giving us caveat for faithful infoset issue closure. [CONTINUES]
17:12:37 [HarryH]
BrianSuda - do you want to write the content negotiation test-case?
17:13:03 [benadida]
HarryH: content negotiation use case is quite important
17:13:31 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Nov/0082 RE: Rules bug? format negotiation and GRDDL
17:14:06 [benadida]
DanC: consider our weekly agenda served in HTML or RDF.
17:14:25 [benadida]
... the online GRDDL service gets RDF and is then all confused
17:14:31 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2003/11/rdf-in-xhtml-demo
17:15:07 [benadida]
... the spec should say "if you get RDF, you win! stop!"
17:15:35 [DanC]
"Note issue issue-mt-ns is open. perhaps: special case for the RDF/XML namespace: RDF/XML documents are associated with RDF graphs as per the RDF/XML specification."
17:16:06 [benadida]
... I have to think about this some more, it's on the todo list
17:16:50 [benadida]
ACTION: DanC to write spec text for content negotiation use case. (Specifically recognizing RDF)
17:17:04 [benadida]
ACTION: HarryH to check in a test case on content negotiation
17:17:55 [benadida]
HarryH: is everyone in agreement with DanC's explanation that, if you get RDF/XML, you sto?
17:18:00 [benadida]
s/sto?/stop?/
17:18:25 [benadida]
Murray: it's not a GRDDL result
17:18:28 [benadida]
DanC: I think it is
17:18:41 [benadida]
... a degenerate case of GRDDL
17:19:23 [benadida]
... a GRDDL result is an RDF graph
17:19:44 [benadida]
... if RDF/XML comes back, then the work is done
17:20:25 [benadida]
Murray: there is no GRDDL transformation, there can be no GRDDL result
17:20:46 [benadida]
... the goal of GRDDL is to get an RDF result from something that isn't
17:20:49 [benadida]
DanC: not necessarily
17:22:19 [benadida]
Murray: the conclusion that "it's a graph, so it's a result" is a leap
17:23:25 [benadida]
DanC: some parts of the spec won't work if we do it this way
17:23:28 [benadida]
HarryH: what parts?
17:24:33 [benadida]
DanC: P3Q case is problematic
17:24:41 [DanC]
3. Using GRDDL with XML Namespace Documents http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/spec
17:26:45 [benadida]
Murray: you're saying a GRDDL result is the same thing as an RDF graph
17:27:06 [benadida]
DanC: different vision of what the spec is supposed to do.
17:28:26 [HarryH]
Zakim, close item
17:28:26 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close item', HarryH
17:28:30 [HarryH]
Zakim, close this item
17:28:30 [Zakim]
agendum 6 closed
17:28:31 [Zakim]
I see 8 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:28:33 [Zakim]
5. Cross-document Introduction
17:28:36 [benadida]
BenA: we should be careful to consider other RDF serializations, too.
17:29:17 [benadida]
HarryH: put remaining open issues in front or rear of agenda?
17:29:18 [benadida]
DanC: open first
17:29:20 [HarryH]
Open issues first.
17:29:24 [Zakim]
-Murray_Maloney
17:29:26 [benadida]
adjourned
17:29:27 [HarryH]
Meeting adjourned
17:29:33 [briansuda]
HarryH, are you sticking around?
17:29:48 [DanC]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:29:48 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/01/10-grddl-wg-minutes.html DanC
17:29:52 [Zakim]
-RonR
17:29:54 [HarryH]
I have to grab lunch but I'll be online all day and am happy to play with SPARQL.
17:29:59 [HarryH]
And work on primer stuff.
17:30:01 [Zakim]
-BrianSuda
17:30:20 [DanC]
RRSAgent, make logs world-access
17:30:26 [briansuda]
HarryH, i have just about everything working now, there is an issue with grokXFN.xsl
17:30:38 [briansuda]
it doesn't seem to produce valid RDF
17:30:48 [briansuda]
i'll email you have i have and finished so far
17:31:25 [Zakim]
-Murray
17:31:31 [DanC]
Meeting: GRDDL Weekly
17:31:33 [DanC]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:31:33 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/01/10-grddl-wg-minutes.html DanC
17:31:41 [DanC]
Zakim, list attendees
17:31:41 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Ben_Adida, +1.919.457.aaaa, +1.703.861.aabb, DanC, Murray_Maloney, Chimezie_Ogbuji, RonR, Murray, BrianSuda
17:31:45 [DanC]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:31:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/01/10-grddl-wg-minutes.html DanC
17:33:03 [Zakim]
-DanC
17:33:08 [Zakim]
-Ben_Adida
17:33:09 [Zakim]
SW_GRDDL()11:00AM has ended
17:33:11 [Zakim]
Attendees were Ben_Adida, +1.919.457.aaaa, +1.703.861.aabb, DanC, Murray_Maloney, Chimezie_Ogbuji, RonR, Murray, BrianSuda
17:59:12 [chimezie]
chimezie has joined #grddl-wg
18:05:14 [benadida]
benadida has left #grddl-wg
18:12:22 [HarryH]
HarryH has joined #grddl-wg
18:13:47 [HarryH]
HarryH has joined #grddl-wg
19:46:21 [HarryH]
HarryH has joined #grddl-wg
19:58:43 [HarryH]
HarryH has joined #grddl-wg
21:17:47 [HarryH]
HarryH has joined #grddl-wg
21:34:17 [HarryH]
hmm...