IRC log of tsdtf on 2007-01-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:35:38 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
13:35:38 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-tsdtf-irc
13:36:12 [CarlosV]
zakim, this will be TSDTF
13:36:12 [Zakim]
ok, CarlosV, I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM already started
13:37:14 [CarlosV]
zakim, who is here?
13:37:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], Klaus/Johannes/Thomas, [CTIC]
13:37:16 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, Zakim, CarlosI, Vangelis, CarlosV, ChrisR
13:37:37 [CarlosV]
zakim, CTIC is CarlosI
13:37:37 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
13:38:00 [CarlosV]
zakim, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas is CarlosV
13:38:00 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
13:38:16 [CarlosV]
zakim, IPcaller is ChrisR
13:38:16 [Zakim]
+ChrisR; got it
13:38:46 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
13:38:50 [Zakim]
+Vangelis_Karkaletsis
13:39:47 [Christophe]
Christophe has joined #tsdtf
13:40:18 [Zakim]
+??P1
13:40:31 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
13:40:43 [CarlosV]
zakim, p1 is CarlosV
13:40:43 [Zakim]
sorry, CarlosV, I do not recognize a party named 'p1'
13:40:53 [CarlosV]
zakim, ??p1 is CarlosV
13:40:53 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
13:42:16 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agentum 1
13:42:16 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'take up agentum 1', Vangelis
13:42:47 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 1
13:42:47 [Zakim]
I see nothing on the agenda
13:43:26 [Vangelis]
Adenda+ Upload of new tests and assignments (especially BenToWeb people)
13:44:30 [Vangelis]
Adenta+ Upload of new tests and assignments (especially BenToWeb people)
13:44:47 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Upload of new tests and assignments (especially BenToWeb people)
13:45:08 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Issues on process document
13:45:20 [Christophe]
Zakim, take up agendum 1
13:45:20 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Upload of new tests and assignments (especially BenToWeb people)" taken up [from Christophe]
13:45:25 [Vangelis]
Agenda+ Issues on process document. See threads:
13:45:31 [Christophe]
scribe: Vangelis
13:48:25 [Vangelis]
ACTION: provide sc1.3.1 test samples
13:49:54 [Christophe]
s/ provide sc1.3.1 test samples/ Vangelis to provide sc1.3.1 test samples/
13:51:18 [Vangelis]
ACTION: Daniela to provide sc2.5.1 samples
13:51:56 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 2
13:51:56 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Issues on process document" taken up [from Christophe]
13:54:21 [Vangelis]
CV: from Tim thread 1st point Shadi to update the tcdl doc
13:57:26 [Vangelis]
CR: just note the comments , we cant change the techniques
14:00:03 [Vangelis]
CV: wait to discuss with Tim if further questions
14:02:43 [Vangelis]
CI: describe thread: no place to submit info, problem with dir name - keep it as it is, couple of point to clarify in process (files valid), problem with metadata (ver, copyright)
14:03:34 [Vangelis]
CI: question about locations - which manner should use the locations, where to point exactly
14:07:29 [Vangelis]
CS: metadata revision not in sync with testfiles: normal - not an issue
14:08:54 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
14:09:33 [Zakim]
+Cooper
14:09:34 [Vangelis]
CI: ver remove from testfile
14:09:47 [MichaelC]
MichaelC has joined #tsdtf
14:10:35 [Vangelis]
CR: not sound a problem
14:12:39 [Vangelis]
EV: just to clarify what test sample ver means (metadata ver)
14:13:33 [Vangelis]
CV: also consider other files like css etc
14:16:48 [Vangelis]
CI: remove only the rev comment from the file
14:17:57 [Vangelis]
RESOLUTION: remove only the rev comment from the test file
14:19:39 [Vangelis]
ACTION: Vangelis remove rev from test file
14:22:06 [Vangelis]
CI: wiki option is ok
14:23:16 [Vangelis]
CI: avoid any kind of comments in test files
14:23:49 [Vangelis]
CS: Bentoweb copyright need to be removed and replace with the one Shadi will provide
14:27:56 [Vangelis]
RESOLUTION: move all scripting (css, js etc) in different file (even if short)
14:30:14 [Vangelis]
CI: in test samples that use jsp where locations refer: the location take into consideration jsp code (??)
14:34:07 [Vangelis]
ACTION: CI put the jsp/location issue in mailing list
14:34:35 [Zakim]
-ChrisR
14:34:36 [Zakim]
-Vangelis_Karkaletsis
14:34:37 [Zakim]
-Cooper
14:34:38 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
14:34:40 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has left #tsdtf
14:34:45 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
14:34:45 [Christophe]
rrsagent, make log world
14:34:56 [Christophe]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:34:56 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-tsdtf-minutes.html Christophe
14:35:15 [Vangelis]
Vangelis has left #tsdtf
14:36:47 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
14:38:06 [Christophe]
Meeting: TSD TF
14:38:22 [Christophe]
Chair: Carlos, Christophe
14:39:14 [Christophe]
Present: CarlosV, CarlosI, ChrisR, Vangelis, Christophe, Tim
14:39:23 [Christophe]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:39:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-tsdtf-minutes.html Christophe
14:41:47 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, CarlosI, in WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM
14:41:49 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
14:41:52 [Zakim]
Attendees were CarlosI, CarlosV, ChrisR, Vangelis_Karkaletsis, Christophe_Strobbe, Tim_Boland, Cooper
14:43:03 [Christophe]
rrsagent, bye
14:43:03 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
14:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: provide sc1.3.1 test samples [1]
14:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-tsdtf-irc#T13-48-25
14:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Daniela to provide sc2.5.1 samples [2]
14:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-tsdtf-irc#T13-51-18
14:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Vangelis remove rev from test file [3]
14:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-tsdtf-irc#T14-19-39
14:43:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CI put the jsp/location issue in mailing list [4]
14:43:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-tsdtf-irc#T14-34-07