IRC log of wai-wcag on 2006-12-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:50:33 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:50:33 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/12/21-wai-wcag-irc
20:50:37 [ben]
RRSAgent, do not start a new log
20:50:41 [ben]
RRSAgent, make log world
20:50:49 [ben]
RRSAgent, make log world
20:50:57 [ben]
zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:50:57 [Zakim]
ok, ben; I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM scheduled to start 50 minutes ago
20:51:19 [ben]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2006OctDec/0200.html
20:51:27 [ben]
Chair: Gregg_Vanderheiden, Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:51:38 [ben]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
20:51:44 [ben]
Regrets: Tim_Boland, Bruce_Bailey, Sean_Hayes, Sofia_Celic
20:51:50 [ben]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
20:51:55 [ben]
agenda+ Conformance Proposals (30 November 2006)
20:52:02 [ben]
agenda+ Team C Proposals for 07 December 2006
20:52:09 [ben]
agenda+ Editors survey for 07 December
20:52:19 [ben]
agenda+ Team B Survey for Dec 14, 2006
20:57:02 [rellero]
rellero has joined #wai-wcag
20:58:32 [Luca]
Luca has joined #wai-wcag
20:59:29 [Gez]
Gez has joined #wai-wcag
20:59:40 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
20:59:47 [Zakim]
+??P3
20:59:54 [ben]
zakim, ??P3 is Ben_Caldwell
20:59:54 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
21:00:19 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
21:00:41 [Zakim]
+Cooper
21:00:51 [bengt]
bengt has joined #wai-wcag
21:00:51 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:00:53 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
21:01:02 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
21:01:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.650.253.aaaa - is perhaps Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:01:23 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
21:01:30 [Gregg]
Gregg has joined #wai-wcag
21:01:54 [Zakim]
+Becky_Gibson
21:02:25 [Zakim]
+??P10
21:02:46 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:02:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ben_Caldwell, David_MacDonald, Cooper, Bruce_Bailey, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Alex_Li, Becky_Gibson, ??P10
21:03:04 [ben]
zakim, ??P10 is Gez_Lemon
21:03:04 [Zakim]
+Gez_Lemon; got it
21:03:18 [becka11y]
becka11y has joined #wai-wcag
21:04:47 [ben]
scribe: Gez
21:05:12 [ben]
agenda?
21:05:49 [Zakim]
+??P0
21:06:00 [rellero]
zakim, ??P0 is Roberto_Ellero
21:06:00 [Zakim]
+Roberto_Ellero; got it
21:06:10 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
21:06:11 [rellero]
zakim, mute Roberto_Ellero
21:06:11 [Zakim]
Roberto_Ellero should now be muted
21:06:30 [Zakim]
+??P2
21:06:32 [bengt]
zakim, [Ipcaller is Bengt_Farre
21:06:32 [Zakim]
+Bengt_Farre; got it
21:06:46 [ben]
zakim, ??P2 is Luca_Mascaro
21:06:46 [Zakim]
+Luca_Mascaro; got it
21:06:54 [Luca]
zakim, mute me
21:06:54 [Zakim]
Luca_Mascaro should now be muted
21:08:19 [ben]
zakim, Ben_Caldwell has Gregg_Vanderheiden
21:08:19 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden; got it
21:08:28 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
21:08:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ben_Caldwell, David_MacDonald, Cooper, Bruce_Bailey, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Alex_Li, Becky_Gibson, Gez_Lemon, Roberto_Ellero (muted), Bengt_Farre, Luca_Mascaro
21:08:33 [Zakim]
... (muted)
21:08:34 [Zakim]
Ben_Caldwell has Gregg_Vanderheiden
21:09:07 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
21:09:07 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Questions, and Updates" taken up [from ben]
21:10:51 [jslatin]
jslatin has joined #wai-wcag
21:12:21 [Zakim]
+John_Slatin
21:16:03 [Zakim]
-Luca_Mascaro
21:16:33 [Luca_]
Luca_ has joined #wai-wcag
21:17:06 [Gez]
NOTE: There will be no WCAG meeting next week
21:17:20 [Gez]
NOTE: Aihal WCAG not meeting at the MultiGroup meetings
21:17:35 [Gez]
NOTE: Aihal Testing meeting 24 January 2007
21:18:29 [Gez]
NOTE: Full day with full agenda - URL to follow
21:20:17 [Gez]
NOTE: Aihal URL for announcement of Testing meeting: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2006OctDec/0198.html
21:23:47 [Aihal]
s/Aihal/Michael/G
21:24:20 [ben]
zakim, close this item
21:24:20 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
21:24:21 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
21:24:22 [Zakim]
2. Conformance Proposals (30 November 2006) [from ben]
21:24:28 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 2
21:24:28 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Conformance Proposals (30 November 2006)" taken up [from ben]
21:24:38 [ben]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20061130conformance/results#xnotes
21:26:34 [ben]
Topic: Conformance Proposals (30 November 2006) - Conformance Notes
21:47:28 [Gez]
RESOLUTION: Adopt as amended
21:47:46 [ben]
Topic: Conformance Claims
22:11:55 [Gez]
q+
22:16:14 [ben]
zakim, who is making noise?
22:16:18 [Gez]
q-
22:16:28 [Zakim]
ben, listening for 12 seconds I heard sound from the following: Bengt_Farre (83%), John_Slatin (11%), David_MacDonald (16%), Alex_Li (20%)
22:16:44 [ben]
zakim, mute Bengt
22:16:44 [Zakim]
Bengt_Farre should now be muted
22:16:57 [bengt]
fixed mike had fallen down
22:20:12 [ben]
q- John
22:20:14 [Gregg]
ack j
22:20:21 [ben]
ack alex
22:21:17 [ben]
regrets+ Roberto_Scano
22:29:47 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
22:32:22 [Gez]
RESOLUTION: Conformance claims as amended
22:33:16 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
22:33:31 [ben]
regrets- Bruce_Bailey
22:35:52 [Zakim]
-Roberto_Ellero
22:37:43 [Gez]
RESOLUTION: to move "How to refer to WCAG 2.0" out of the conformance section
22:39:12 [ben]
Topic: Team C Survey
22:39:35 [Gez]
RESOLUTION: Accept 1119 as proposed
22:40:33 [Gez]
RESOLUTION: Accept 1449 as amended
22:47:22 [Gez]
ACTION: Becky to write a failure in connection with issue 1531
22:47:42 [Gez]
RESOLUTION: Accept 1531 as amended
23:02:50 [ben]
Present: Ben_Caldwell, David_MacDonald, Cooper, Bruce_Bailey, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Alex_Li, Becky_Gibson, Gez_Lemon, Roberto_Ellero, Bengt_Farre, Luca_Mascaro, Gregg_Vanderheiden, John_Slatin
23:05:03 [Gez]
RESOLUTION: 1294 - return to committee with encouragement to create a success criterion and how to meet for consideration
23:07:48 [ben]
Meeting: WCAG Weekly Meeting
23:07:59 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
23:08:06 [Zakim]
-Bengt_Farre
23:08:07 [becka11y]
becka11y has left #wai-wcag
23:08:10 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
23:08:11 [Zakim]
-Gez_Lemon
23:08:11 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
23:08:12 [bengt]
bengt has left #wai-wcag
23:08:12 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
23:08:14 [Zakim]
-John_Slatin
23:08:15 [Zakim]
-Cooper
23:08:17 [Zakim]
-Ben_Caldwell
23:08:19 [Zakim]
-Becky_Gibson
23:08:20 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
23:08:21 [Zakim]
Attendees were David_MacDonald, Cooper, Bruce_Bailey, +1.650.253.aaaa, Alex_Li, Becky_Gibson, Gez_Lemon, Roberto_Ellero, [IPcaller], Bengt_Farre, Luca_Mascaro, Gregg_Vanderheiden,
23:08:24 [Zakim]
... John_Slatin
23:13:15 [ben]
zakim, bye
23:13:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
23:13:18 [ben]
rrsagent, bye
23:13:18 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/21-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
23:13:18 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Becky to write a failure in connection with issue 1531 [1]
23:13:18 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/21-wai-wcag-irc#T22-47-22