IRC log of tsdtf on 2006-10-31

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:09:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
13:09:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/10/31-tsdtf-irc
13:09:07 [Christophe]
zakim, calls?
13:09:07 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, Christophe.
13:10:11 [Christophe]
Christophe has changed the topic to: WAI TSD TF telecon
13:11:02 [Christophe]
zakim, what conferences?
13:11:02 [Zakim]
I see ARCH_Team()8:00AM active and no others scheduled near this time
13:13:25 [Christophe]
zakim, what conferences?
13:13:25 [Zakim]
I see ARCH_Team()8:00AM active and no others scheduled near this time
13:15:32 [Christophe]
Zakim, this will be WAI_TSDTF
13:15:32 [Zakim]
ok, Christophe; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 15 minutes
13:16:34 [Christophe]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2006Oct/0067.html
13:16:44 [Vangelis]
Vangelis has joined #tsdtf
13:16:55 [Christophe]
Meeting: WAI TSD TF
13:17:24 [Christophe]
Chair: Christophe_Strobbe
13:17:40 [Christophe]
Regrets: CarlosI, Tim
13:18:29 [Christophe]
Agenda+ First review of test samples
13:18:41 [Christophe]
Agenda+ Web view of the test samples
13:29:33 [Daniela]
Daniela has joined #tsdtf
13:29:40 [Vangelis]
\me technique.. i mean under "technique" element
13:30:13 [Daniela]
Daniela has joined #tsdtf
13:31:19 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
13:31:26 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
13:31:27 [Zakim]
+Daniela
13:31:40 [Zakim]
+ +30210820aaaa
13:32:00 [Christophe]
Zakim, +30210820aaaa is Shadi
13:32:00 [Zakim]
+Shadi; got it
13:32:57 [Zakim]
+Vangelis_Karkaletsis
13:33:05 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has joined #tsdtf
13:33:47 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:34:37 [Christophe]
zakim, [IP is ChrisR
13:34:40 [Zakim]
+ChrisR; got it
13:36:20 [Christophe]
Scribe: Vangelis
13:36:34 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 1
13:36:34 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "First review of test samples" taken up [from Christophe]
13:37:13 [Vangelis]
CS: opportunity to look samples?
13:37:27 [Vangelis]
DO: no, probs with CVS access
13:39:25 [Vangelis]
CV: for eclipse you need only to locate private key home directory
13:40:39 [Vangelis]
EV: for eclipse see preferences>Team>CVS>SSH2 Connection method
13:40:45 [Zakim]
+Cooper
13:41:34 [Michael_Cooper]
Michael_Cooper has joined #tsdtf
13:41:42 [Christophe]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/tests/ctprocess.html
13:42:41 [Vangelis]
CS: discuss the test process for test samples
13:44:07 [Vangelis]
SAZ: need experience from previous task forces and bentoweb
13:44:36 [Vangelis]
SAZ: what are the critical issues
13:44:57 [Vangelis]
SAZ: WCAG good example
13:45:50 [Vangelis]
CS: experience for bentoweb: test case developers when these are done-> evaluation team for review process in several stages-
13:46:44 [Vangelis]
CS: if change needed go back to developer otherwise go to second reviewer-> accepted
13:47:20 [Michael_Cooper]
q+ to ask about meaning of "accepting" a test case in our context
13:47:49 [Vangelis]
CS: user testing : users review tests through html forms input
13:48:28 [Vangelis]
CS: automated testing: not done so far.. for colour contrast with tool for instance
13:48:51 [Vangelis]
SAZ: for task force this mean evaluating technique?
13:49:14 [Vangelis]
CS: yes, other purpose between bentoweb and TF
13:50:00 [Vangelis]
SAZ: for this task force focus on test samples and not techniques
13:53:06 [Michael_Cooper]
ack m
13:53:06 [Zakim]
Michael_Cooper, you wanted to ask about meaning of "accepting" a test case in our context
13:53:53 [Vangelis]
MC: need to have some criteria how to accept
13:55:00 [Vangelis]
CR: the WCAG group would need to have a look at them
13:55:21 [Vangelis]
MC: problem would be dependency
13:57:32 [Vangelis]
CR: maybe couple of tests in WCAG need review to make sure are correct
13:59:13 [Vangelis]
SAZ: what we need to produce accepted test samples ok by WCAG WG
14:00:23 [Vangelis]
SAZ: before formally accepted maybe both WCAg and ERT group have chance to look and send any comments
14:00:43 [Vangelis]
MC: ok, set a timeline
14:03:19 [Vangelis]
MC: WCAG pooling to surveys to accept or reject and moves on
14:04:19 [Vangelis]
MC: this tf needs a procedure
14:05:50 [Vangelis]
SAZ: what the acceptance really means? accepted for the draft technique?
14:06:53 [Vangelis]
CS: technique might change and a test could be accepted
14:07:52 [Vangelis]
MC: aggree mapping with url is the approach we need
14:09:40 [Vangelis]
SAZ: clarify that test samples cannot be more stable that techniques
14:10:29 [Vangelis]
SAZ: need specify procedures when ex a new test sample is uploaded
14:13:14 [Vangelis]
SAZ: write a proposal for criteria procedures (ex validate, check metadata...)
14:14:02 [Vangelis]
CS: I could have a try
14:15:22 [Vangelis]
ACTION: CS proposal for internal test case review process
14:17:40 [Vangelis]
SAZ: important to look procedure before looking actual test samples
14:19:01 [Vangelis]
Zakim, take up agendum 2
14:19:02 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Web view of the test samples" taken up [from Christophe]
14:21:09 [Vangelis]
SAZ: discuss the overall requirements and then with chris help could do that
14:21:42 [Vangelis]
SAZ: one audience public: maybe download test samples
14:22:05 [Vangelis]
SAZ: other: us for see what we have what do we develop...
14:22:36 [Vangelis]
SAZ: somebody want to test an evaluation tool
14:23:45 [Vangelis]
MC: every way.. by technology/ by tech feature
14:24:43 [Vangelis]
CR: dont think find organisation of WCAG script not so helpful
14:26:34 [Vangelis]
SAZ: wcag widget select certain things like level, technologies and give a view technique (wcag quick reference)
14:26:50 [Christophe]
WCAG 2.0 Quick Reference: http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/
14:28:29 [Vangelis]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/complete
14:29:06 [Vangelis]
SAZ: List of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools : might look like this
14:33:07 [Vangelis]
ACTION: SAZ and CR first prototype implementation and send to list
14:34:39 [Zakim]
-ChrisR
14:34:40 [Zakim]
-Daniela
14:34:40 [Zakim]
-Cooper
14:34:41 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has left #tsdtf
14:34:42 [Zakim]
-Vangelis_Karkaletsis
14:34:43 [Zakim]
-Shadi
14:34:46 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
14:34:47 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
14:34:48 [Zakim]
Attendees were Christophe_Strobbe, Daniela, Shadi, Vangelis_Karkaletsis, [IPcaller], ChrisR, Cooper
14:36:12 [Vangelis]
Vangelis has left #tsdtf
14:36:15 [Christophe]
zakim, bye
14:36:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
14:36:25 [Christophe]
rrsagent, make log world
14:36:45 [Christophe]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:36:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/10/31-tsdtf-minutes.html Christophe
14:39:11 [Christophe]
rrsagent, bye
14:39:11 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/31-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
14:39:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS proposal for internal test case review process [1]
14:39:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/31-tsdtf-irc#T14-15-22
14:39:11 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ and CR first prototype implementation and send to list [2]
14:39:11 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/31-tsdtf-irc#T14-33-07