IRC log of rif on 2006-10-24

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:04:41 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rif
15:04:41 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/10/24-rif-irc
15:04:43 [PaulaP]
zakim, [LMU] is temporarily me
15:04:46 [ChrisW]
zakim, this is rif
15:04:55 [agiurca]
zakin, aaaa is me
15:04:58 [csma]
q?
15:05:00 [Zakim]
sorry, agiurca, I do not recognize a party named '2032'
15:05:06 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, mute me
15:05:08 [Zakim]
+StellaMitchell; got it
15:05:12 [Hassan]
q-
15:05:16 [csma]
ack ??P35
15:05:21 [Zakim]
igor was already muted, igor
15:05:26 [MalaMehrotra]
MalaMehrotra has joined #rif
15:05:27 [MarkusK]
MarkusK has joined #rif
15:05:33 [Zakim]
+Axel_Polleres
15:05:35 [Zakim]
sorry, agiurca, I do not see a party named 'agiurca'
15:05:43 [csma]
ack ??P38
15:06:13 [Zakim]
sorry, PaulaP, I do not recognize a party named '[LMU]'
15:06:15 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:06:19 [Zakim]
ChrisW, this was already SW_RIF()11:00AM
15:06:21 [Zakim]
ok, ChrisW; that matches SW_RIF()11:00AM
15:06:34 [Zakim]
+Mala_Mehrotra
15:06:38 [Zakim]
Leora_Morgenstern should now be muted
15:06:49 [AlexKozlenkov]
AlexKozlenkov has joined #rif
15:07:07 [GiorgosStoilos]
GiorgosStoilos has joined #rif
15:07:24 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
15:07:46 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:07:52 [johnhall]
zakim, ipcaller is me
15:07:56 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
15:08:06 [AlexKozlenkov]
zakim, IPCaller.a is me
15:08:34 [SaidTabet]
SaidTabet has joined #RIF
15:08:38 [csma]
zakim, ??P38 is me
15:08:50 [Zakim]
+??P59
15:08:58 [pfps]
zakim, who is on the phone
15:09:02 [Zakim]
+johnhall; got it
15:09:04 [Zakim]
+Sandro
15:09:06 [Zakim]
+AlexKozlenkov; got it
15:09:07 [Franois]
zakim ??P35 is me.
15:09:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.412.242.aadd
15:09:14 [johnhall]
zakim, mute me
15:09:16 [Franois]
zakim mute me.
15:09:17 [AlexKozlenkov]
zakim, mute me
15:09:20 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
15:09:22 [csma]
ack ??P38
15:09:23 [pfps]
zakim, who is on th ephone?
15:09:31 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has joined #rif
15:09:41 [SaidTabet]
zakim, mute me
15:09:44 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', pfps
15:10:00 [Zakim]
johnhall should now be muted
15:10:02 [Zakim]
+??P67
15:10:09 [Zakim]
AlexKozlenkov should now be muted
15:10:12 [AlexKozlenkov]
zakim, ??P67 is me
15:10:13 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, pfps.
15:10:17 [Zakim]
+[IVML]
15:10:21 [Zakim]
sorry, SaidTabet, I do not see a party named 'SaidTabet'
15:10:23 [Zakim]
+??P69
15:10:25 [Zakim]
+Dave_Reynolds (was ??P69)
15:10:37 [Zakim]
-??P67
15:10:39 [Zakim]
I already had ??P67 as ??P67, AlexKozlenkov
15:10:40 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the pohone?
15:10:47 [ChrisW]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:10:49 [SaidTabet]
zakim, mute me
15:10:49 [GiorgosStoilos]
zakim, [IVML] is me
15:10:51 [Zakim]
+??P67
15:10:57 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, ChrisW.
15:10:58 [AxelPolleres]
so, you are ??P67
15:10:59 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Deborah_Nichols (muted), ??P35, csma.a, csma, FrankMcCabe, DavidHirtle, igor (muted), +49.355.69.aaaa, Harold, Leora_Morgenstern (muted), PaulaP (muted), ChrisW,
15:11:02 [Zakim]
sorry, SaidTabet, I do not see a party named 'SaidTabet'
15:11:04 [Zakim]
... ??P14, josb (muted), StellaMitchell (muted), +44.125.265.aacc, Mike_Dean, Axel_Polleres (muted), Mala_Mehrotra, johnhall (muted), AlexKozlenkov (muted), JeffP, Sandro,
15:11:07 [Zakim]
... +1.412.242.aadd, [IVML], Dave_Reynolds, ??P67
15:11:09 [Zakim]
+GiorgosStoilos; got it
15:11:11 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:11:13 [Zakim]
-csma.a
15:11:14 [AxelPolleres]
... to hassan.
15:11:17 [Zakim]
-??P67
15:11:19 [GiorgosStoilos]
zakim, +[IVML] is me
15:11:21 [Zakim]
sorry, GiorgosStoilos, I do not recognize a party named '+[IVML]'
15:11:27 [pfps]
zakim, ??P14 is probably me
15:11:27 [Zakim]
+pfps?; got it
15:11:43 [csma]
Francois, better hang up and call back: it seems you are me and I am myself.a...
15:11:53 [AlexKozlenkov]
zakim, who is on the phone
15:11:53 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', AlexKozlenkov
15:11:55 [SaidTabet]
Hi, I am having the same problem as Hassan
15:11:57 [GaryHallmark]
GaryHallmark has joined #rif
15:12:08 [josb]
moment
15:12:15 [PaulVincent]
Hi, I've no idea who I am either! :)
15:12:22 [AlexKozlenkov]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:12:22 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Deborah_Nichols (muted), ??P35, csma (muted), FrankMcCabe, DavidHirtle, igor (muted), +49.355.69.aaaa, Harold, Leora_Morgenstern (muted), PaulaP (muted), ChrisW,
15:12:26 [Zakim]
... pfps?, josb, StellaMitchell (muted), +44.125.265.aacc, Mike_Dean, Axel_Polleres (muted), Mala_Mehrotra, johnhall (muted), AlexKozlenkov (muted), JeffP (muted), Sandro,
15:12:28 [Zakim]
... +1.412.242.aadd, GiorgosStoilos, Dave_Reynolds, MarkusK (muted)
15:12:29 [Zakim]
+??P38
15:12:31 [Zakim]
+Gary_Hallmark
15:12:38 [Zakim]
+??P72
15:12:47 [SaidTabet]
zakim, ??P72 is me
15:12:47 [Zakim]
+SaidTabet; got it
15:12:52 [SaidTabet]
zakim, mute me
15:12:52 [Zakim]
SaidTabet should now be muted
15:13:07 [csma]
zakim, ??P38 is me
15:13:07 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
15:13:27 [csma]
zakim, csma is francois
15:13:27 [Zakim]
+francois; got it
15:13:31 [agiurca]
zakim, what's the code?
15:13:31 [Zakim]
the conference code is 74394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200), agiurca
15:13:32 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:13:33 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Deborah_Nichols (muted), ??P35, francois (muted), FrankMcCabe, DavidHirtle, igor (muted), +49.355.69.aaaa, Harold, Leora_Morgenstern (muted), PaulaP (muted),
15:13:37 [Zakim]
... ChrisW, pfps?, josb (muted), StellaMitchell (muted), +44.125.265.aacc, Mike_Dean, Axel_Polleres (muted), Mala_Mehrotra, johnhall (muted), AlexKozlenkov (muted), JeffP (muted),
15:13:39 [Zakim]
... Sandro, +1.412.242.aadd, GiorgosStoilos, Dave_Reynolds, MarkusK (muted), csma.a, Gary_Hallmark, SaidTabet (muted)
15:14:43 [ChrisW]
hassan, can you scribe?
15:14:52 [LeoraMorgenstern]
Who is DrBob?
15:16:26 [sandro]
Zakim, aacc is BobMoore
15:16:26 [Zakim]
+BobMoore; got it
15:16:44 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:16:44 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Deborah_Nichols (muted), ??P35, francois (muted), FrankMcCabe, DavidHirtle, igor (muted), +49.355.69.aaaa, Harold, Leora_Morgenstern (muted), PaulaP (muted),
15:16:48 [Zakim]
... ChrisW, pfps?, josb (muted), StellaMitchell (muted), BobMoore, Mike_Dean, Axel_Polleres (muted), Mala_Mehrotra, johnhall (muted), AlexKozlenkov (muted), JeffP (muted), Sandro,
15:16:52 [Zakim]
... JeffP.a, GiorgosStoilos, Dave_Reynolds, MarkusK (muted), csma.a, Gary_Hallmark, SaidTabet (muted)
15:17:11 [Franois]
zakim, ??35 is me.
15:17:11 [Zakim]
sorry, Franois, I do not recognize a party named '??35'
15:17:21 [Franois]
zakim ??P35 is me.
15:17:41 [PaulVincent]
I'm here!
15:18:01 [PaulVincent]
On phone but who am I?
15:18:04 [Franois]
zakim mute me.
15:18:24 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:18:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Deborah_Nichols (muted), ??P35, francois (muted), FrankMcCabe, DavidHirtle, igor (muted), +49.355.69.aaaa, Harold, Leora_Morgenstern (muted), PaulaP (muted),
15:18:28 [Zakim]
... ChrisW, pfps?, josb (muted), StellaMitchell (muted), BobMoore, Mike_Dean, Axel_Polleres (muted), Mala_Mehrotra, johnhall (muted), AlexKozlenkov (muted), JeffP (muted), Sandro,
15:18:30 [Zakim]
... JeffP.a, GiorgosStoilos, Dave_Reynolds, MarkusK (muted), csma.a, Gary_Hallmark, SaidTabet (muted)
15:18:38 [cgi-irc]
cgi-irc has joined #RIF
15:18:50 [cgi-irc]
Sorry IRC kicked me out...
15:18:57 [csma]
zakim, csma.a is me
15:18:58 [Zakim]
+csma; got it
15:19:23 [PaulVincent]
Chris - could scribe but if I can't talk it won't be good...
15:19:58 [sandro]
ack ??P67
15:20:02 [sandro]
ack JeffP
15:20:03 [ChrisW]
Scribe: Gary Hallmark
15:20:07 [sandro]
ack AlexKozlenkov
15:20:07 [Zakim]
+Gerd_Wagner
15:20:09 [PaulVincent]
Alex - you have my phone ID ... !!!
15:20:11 [ChrisW]
scribenick: GaryHallmark
15:20:31 [Franois]
I thought I were P35???
15:20:45 [Franois]
I raised hands!
15:20:53 [Franois]
Izakim unmute me.
15:20:59 [Franois]
zakim unmute me.
15:20:59 [sandro]
Zakim, P35 is FrancoisB
15:20:59 [Zakim]
sorry, sandro, I do not recognize a party named 'P35'
15:21:04 [sandro]
Zakim, ??P35 is FrancoisB
15:21:04 [Zakim]
+FrancoisB; got it
15:21:21 [sandro]
zakim aaaa is GerdWagner
15:21:23 [pfps]
zakim, pfps? is pfps
15:21:23 [Zakim]
+pfps; got it
15:21:25 [sandro]
zakim, aaaa is GerdWagner
15:21:25 [Zakim]
+GerdWagner; got it
15:21:31 [sandro]
zakim, who is on the call?
15:21:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Deborah_Nichols (muted), FrancoisB, francois (muted), FrankMcCabe, DavidHirtle, igor (muted), GerdWagner, Harold, Leora_Morgenstern (muted), PaulaP (muted),
15:21:34 [Zakim]
... ChrisW, pfps, josb (muted), StellaMitchell (muted), BobMoore, Mike_Dean, Axel_Polleres (muted), Mala_Mehrotra, johnhall (muted), AlexKozlenkov, JeffP, Sandro, JeffP.a,
15:21:36 [Franois]
zakim mute me.
15:21:37 [Zakim]
... GiorgosStoilos, Dave_Reynolds, MarkusK (muted), csma, Gary_Hallmark, SaidTabet (muted), Gerd_Wagner
15:22:21 [sandro]
Zakim, GerdWagner is G
15:22:21 [Zakim]
+G; got it
15:22:22 [cgi-irc]
cgi-irc has joined #RIF
15:22:38 [sandro]
csma, can you change "G" to who it's supposed to be?
15:22:41 [Franois]
zakim FancoisB is me.
15:22:51 [Franois]
zakim francois is me.
15:23:28 [sandro]
zakim, drop francois
15:23:28 [Zakim]
francois is being disconnected
15:23:30 [Zakim]
-francois
15:23:44 [Hassan]
It's me
15:24:01 [GaryHallmark]
will have telecon next week
15:24:02 [sandro]
So, call back, Hassan. We miss you. :-)
15:24:15 [Zakim]
+??P20
15:24:21 [GerdWagner]
GerdWagner has joined #rif
15:24:40 [Zakim]
-AlexKozlenkov
15:24:40 [JeffP]
I will register
15:24:40 [LeoraMorgenstern]
Peter, I will sign up.
15:24:42 [sandro]
Zakim, ??P20 is Hassan
15:24:42 [Zakim]
+Hassan; got it
15:24:45 [AlexKozlenkov]
zakim, unmute me
15:24:45 [Zakim]
sorry, AlexKozlenkov, I do not see a party named 'AlexKozlenkov'
15:24:48 [LeoraMorgenstern]
But 1. I don't need to be fed ;-)
15:24:50 [SaidTabet]
Peter, please add me
15:24:58 [GaryHallmark]
please sign up now for f2f4
15:25:00 [LeoraMorgenstern]
and 2. I have to wait for management approval to sign up officially.
15:25:09 [AlexKozlenkov]
Peteer, please add me and respond to my e-mail
15:25:32 [GerdWagner]
zakim, mute me
15:25:32 [Zakim]
Gerd_Wagner should now be muted
15:25:41 [AlexKozlenkov]
Our assistants could not make the registration
15:25:48 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:26:07 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/F2F4
15:26:22 [PaulVincent]
zakim, [IPCaller] is me
15:26:22 [Zakim]
+PaulVincent; got it
15:27:15 [AxelPolleres]
+1 for work focused meeting
15:27:24 [GaryHallmark]
*me wonders what the command is to advance the agenda
15:27:33 [Zakim]
-Harold
15:28:43 [sandro]
zakim, take up next item
15:28:43 [Zakim]
I see nothing on the agenda
15:28:52 [GaryHallmark]
chris: considering 2 parallel sessions for F2F4
15:28:53 [sandro]
Topic: F2F4
15:29:03 [Zakim]
+[NRCC]
15:29:16 [sandro]
GaryHallmark, the agenda is not in Zakim today, so just used "Topic: whatever" by hand.
15:29:30 [Harold]
zakim, [NRCC] is me
15:29:30 [Zakim]
+Harold; got it
15:31:04 [GaryHallmark]
chris: explains plans for F2F4 schedule
15:31:54 [pfps]
pfps has joined #rif
15:32:05 [sandro]
q?
15:32:21 [sandro]
ack ??P14
15:32:26 [LeoraMorgenstern]
yes
15:32:27 [AxelPolleres]
I would be glad if we can come out of the RIFRAF meeting with a concrete plan what the document should roughly look like.
15:32:28 [DaveReynolds]
possibly ...
15:32:32 [sandro]
ack +44.125.265.aacc
15:32:36 [sandro]
ack ??P35
15:32:37 [LeoraMorgenstern]
Yes, I would like to attend both
15:32:39 [GaryHallmark]
chris: UCR and Technical Design will be in parallel
15:32:39 [sandro]
ack pfps
15:32:42 [sandro]
q?
15:32:44 [csma]
q+
15:32:49 [PaulaP]
I would also like to attend both
15:32:50 [LeoraMorgenstern]
(Though, as I said, I can only watch on Saturday)
15:32:55 [AxelPolleres]
... and time schedule.
15:32:56 [csma]
ack csma
15:34:18 [GaryHallmark]
chris: actions will be assigned to parallel groups but decisions will be made in plenary
15:34:51 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:34:51 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:36:18 [johnhall]
SBVR - nothing new
15:36:26 [PaulVincent]
PRR - nothing new AFAIK
15:36:33 [GaryHallmark]
Topic: Laison
15:36:47 [csma]
continued
15:36:50 [GaryHallmark]
Topic: Action Review
15:37:13 [csma]
ack csma
15:37:29 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:37:29 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:37:42 [csma]
continued
15:38:56 [csma]
ACTION-120 continued
15:39:06 [csma]
ACTION-121 continued
15:39:13 [csma]
ACTION-122 continued
15:39:43 [csma]
ACTION-141 continued
15:40:06 [csma]
ACTION-142 continued
15:40:38 [csma]
ack csma
15:40:56 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:40:56 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:41:14 [AxelPolleres]
Micheale's mail: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Oct/0100
15:41:28 [AxelPolleres]
s/eale/ael/
15:41:43 [GaryHallmark]
Topic: Technical Design
15:42:10 [ChrisW]
http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/A.1.0_Nucleus%3A_Positive_Conditions
15:42:32 [GerdWagner]
zakim, unmute me
15:42:32 [Zakim]
Gerd_Wagner should no longer be muted
15:43:09 [GaryHallmark]
chris: try to write rules using latest version of core language
15:43:39 [csma]
q+
15:43:42 [GaryHallmark]
... what is missing, what should be added?
15:43:57 [ChrisW]
q?
15:44:01 [csma]
ack csma
15:44:06 [GerdWagner]
q+
15:44:39 [GaryHallmark]
christian: what were the poblems and issued encountered in your translation exercise?
15:44:47 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:44:47 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:45:43 [GaryHallmark]
gerd: object type v. data type is still an issue in core
15:46:29 [Franois]
msg GerdWagner Here we are! You were not there in the past.
15:46:38 [GaryHallmark]
chris: group decided not to have such a split -- is a split needed in core or can it be an extension
15:46:46 [FrankMcCabe]
what are the criteria for the core? When is my feature a core feature?
15:47:32 [Harold]
q+
15:47:37 [csma]
zakim, unmute me
15:47:37 [Zakim]
csma should no longer be muted
15:47:38 [GaryHallmark]
gerd: RDF and OWL make this distinction
15:47:57 [josb]
RDF does not make this distinction
15:48:30 [GaryHallmark]
csma: such a split or not should be illustrated with some examples
15:49:44 [GaryHallmark]
chris: core should be simple but extensible
15:49:59 [PaulaP]
q?
15:50:10 [ChrisW]
ack gerd
15:50:12 [csma]
ack gerd
15:50:12 [ChrisW]
ack harold
15:50:21 [FrankMcCabe]
good
15:50:34 [GaryHallmark]
harold: explicit universal quantifiers have been added to core
15:50:39 [FrankMcCabe]
q+
15:51:02 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:51:02 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:51:36 [Harold]
both the phone and mrc
15:51:40 [ChrisW]
ack frank
15:52:19 [csma]
ack csma
15:52:28 [GerdWagner]
zakim, mute me
15:52:28 [Zakim]
Gerd_Wagner should now be muted
15:52:36 [csma]
zakim, mute me
15:52:36 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
15:52:43 [Harold]
Forall now around Horn rules: http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/B.1_Horn_Rules
15:53:48 [GaryHallmark]
frank: if a feature requires an enormous extension, should it be in core?
15:53:56 [csma]
Criticism of the current proposed core design can also come in the form of alternative proposals!
15:54:09 [csma]
ack csma
15:54:15 [csma]
q+
15:54:21 [GaryHallmark]
chris: expect that most rule languages will require some extensions
15:54:36 [ChrisW]
q?
15:55:05 [GaryHallmark]
frank: some extensions may require core redesign, e.g. multiple theories, strong typing
15:55:32 [GaryHallmark]
chris: illustrate cases that require core redesign with examples
15:56:07 [GaryHallmark]
csma: another definition of core in phase 1: features that are not controversial
15:56:32 [Zakim]
-GiorgosStoilos
15:56:39 [ChrisW]
ack csma
15:57:10 [johnhall]
Sorry, I have to leave. My action on linking UC5 to requirements is continued.
15:57:12 [sandro]
http://www.w3.org/TR/rif-ucr/#Use_Cases
15:57:24 [Zakim]
-johnhall
15:57:29 [LeoraMorgenstern]
I will volunteer to do this for the Medical Decision Support use case,
15:57:37 [LeoraMorgenstern]
since that's the one I'm familiar with
15:57:52 [csma]
Paul Vincent
15:58:05 [GaryHallmark]
Topic: Volunteers to write rules for Use Cases
15:58:05 [LeoraMorgenstern]
yes
15:58:13 [LeoraMorgenstern]
Yes to what Chris said
15:58:28 [PaulVincent]
Paul Vincent: +1
15:58:31 [GerdWagner]
zakim, unmute me
15:58:31 [Zakim]
Gerd_Wagner should no longer be muted
15:58:34 [csma]
ACTION: to Leora to propose rule examples for medical use case
15:58:34 [PaulaP]
I can take use case 2
15:58:34 [rifbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - to
15:58:37 [PaulaP]
yes
15:58:42 [PaulVincent]
Yes - volunteering
15:59:03 [csma]
ACTION: Paul to propose rule examples for UC1
15:59:04 [rifbot]
Created ACTION-152 - Propose rule examples for UC1 [on Paul Vincent - due 2006-10-31].
15:59:20 [csma]
ACTION: Paula to propose rule examples for UC2
15:59:20 [rifbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Paula
15:59:23 [GerdWagner]
We'll do several examples and try to link them to use cases
16:00:03 [csma]
zakim, unmute me
16:00:03 [Zakim]
csma should no longer be muted
16:00:31 [csma]
ACTION: deborah to talk to Allen about doing rule examples on UC3
16:00:31 [rifbot]
Created ACTION-153 - Talk to Allen about doing rule examples on UC3 [on Deborah Nichols - due 2006-10-31].
16:01:08 [GaryHallmark]
chris: these actions must be completed before F2F4
16:01:25 [csma]
ACTION: Gerd to do some rule examples and try to connect them to UCs
16:01:25 [rifbot]
Created ACTION-154 - Do some rule examples and try to connect them to UCs [on Gerd Wagner - due 2006-10-31].
16:02:22 [csma]
ACTION: csma to talk to PhilippeB about rule examples and connecting them to UCs
16:02:22 [rifbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - csma
16:02:25 [Franois]
Sorry, I must leave now. Francois
16:02:34 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
16:02:34 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Dave_Reynolds
16:02:37 [Zakim]
-FrancoisB
16:02:55 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
16:02:55 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Sandro
16:03:44 [SaidTabet]
Like Franc,ois...I need to leave as well.
16:03:49 [Zakim]
-SaidTabet
16:04:31 [GaryHallmark]
chris: as you work on rules for the use cases, point out difficulties encountered
16:05:17 [csma]
ACTION: Dave to do rule examples for UC8
16:05:17 [rifbot]
Created ACTION-155 - Do rule examples for UC8 [on Dave Reynolds - due 2006-10-31].
16:05:25 [ChrisW]
zakim, pick a victim
16:05:25 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose BobMoore
16:05:48 [csma]
ACTION: Sandro to do rule examples for UC5
16:05:48 [rifbot]
Created ACTION-156 - Do rule examples for UC5 [on Sandro Hawke - due 2006-10-31].
16:06:12 [JeffP]
I can give it a try
16:06:52 [csma]
ACTION: Jeffp to do rule examples as extensions of OWL UC7
16:06:52 [rifbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Jeffp
16:07:08 [AxelPolleres]
Acknowledged to take UC10 "Publishing Rules for Interlinked Metadata", probably not before next Telecon though, but before f2f.
16:07:20 [csma]
ACTION: Gary to do rule examples on UC10
16:07:20 [rifbot]
Created ACTION-157 - Do rule examples on UC10 [on Gary Hallmark - due 2006-10-31].
16:07:32 [csma]
ACTION: Axel to do rule examples for UC10
16:07:32 [rifbot]
Created ACTION-158 - Do rule examples for UC10 [on Axel Polleres - due 2006-10-31].
16:08:01 [AxelPolleres]
UC 10 has been assigned twice on the action tracker....
16:08:10 [GaryHallmark]
chris: include constructive criticism
16:08:28 [GaryHallmark]
topic: RIFRAF
16:08:57 [csma]
ACTION-148 continued
16:09:10 [csma]
ACTION-149 continued
16:09:21 [LeoraMorgenstern]
Not much progress
16:09:31 [LeoraMorgenstern]
Sandro handed in a small ontology piece
16:09:34 [AxelPolleres]
q+
16:09:51 [GaryHallmark]
Leora: not much progress on OWL ontology for RIFRAF
16:09:51 [LeoraMorgenstern]
The rest of us are planning to do it later this week
16:09:54 [ChrisW]
ack axel
16:09:54 [GerdWagner]
zakim, mute me
16:09:55 [Zakim]
Gerd_Wagner should now be muted
16:09:59 [sandro]
http://topbraidcomposer.info/
16:10:10 [csma]
zakim, mute me
16:10:10 [Zakim]
csma should now be muted
16:10:19 [sandro]
q+
16:10:54 [ChrisW]
ack sandro
16:11:45 [LeoraMorgenstern]
q+
16:11:52 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, unmute me
16:11:52 [Zakim]
Leora_Morgenstern should no longer be muted
16:12:04 [ChrisW]
ack leora
16:12:44 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, mute me
16:12:44 [Zakim]
Leora_Morgenstern should now be muted
16:12:56 [GaryHallmark]
sandro: likes topbraidcomposer but it costs $$ after 30 days
16:13:24 [GaryHallmark]
frank: found bugs in protege
16:14:02 [LeoraMorgenstern]
q+
16:14:09 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, unmute me
16:14:10 [Zakim]
Leora_Morgenstern should no longer be muted
16:15:18 [GaryHallmark]
axel: will summarize ontology progress at F2F4
16:18:05 [ChrisW]
q?
16:18:06 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, mute me
16:18:06 [Zakim]
Leora_Morgenstern should now be muted
16:18:16 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, take me off the q
16:18:16 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'take me off the q', LeoraMorgenstern
16:18:20 [LeoraMorgenstern]
zakim, q-
16:18:20 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
16:18:42 [GaryHallmark]
Topic: Use Cases
16:19:54 [GaryHallmark]
david: linking use cases to requirements needs finishing
16:20:31 [csma]
ACTION-38 continued
16:20:37 [csma]
ACTION-41 continued
16:20:52 [csma]
ACTION-72 continued
16:21:40 [csma]
ack csma
16:22:46 [csma]
ACTION-105 continued
16:22:52 [csma]
ACTION-106 continued
16:23:00 [csma]
ACTION-131 continued
16:23:06 [csma]
ACTION-132 continued
16:23:12 [csma]
ACTION-144 continued
16:23:22 [csma]
ACTION-147 continued
16:23:25 [Zakim]
-JeffP
16:23:27 [Zakim]
-josb
16:23:37 [PaulaP]
bye
16:23:37 [Zakim]
-StellaMitchell
16:23:37 [GerdWagner]
-GerdWagner
16:23:38 [JeffP]
+1
16:23:38 [Zakim]
-Harold
16:23:40 [DavidHirtle]
DavidHirtle has left #rif
16:23:40 [Zakim]
-MarkusK
16:23:41 [PaulVincent]
bye
16:23:41 [Zakim]
-FrankMcCabe
16:23:44 [PaulaP]
PaulaP has left #rif
16:23:45 [Zakim]
-pfps
16:23:45 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:23:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/10/24-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
16:23:46 [Zakim]
-Axel_Polleres
16:23:46 [Zakim]
-Dave_Reynolds
16:23:47 [Zakim]
-PaulaP
16:23:49 [Zakim]
-JeffP.a
16:23:50 [Zakim]
-Deborah_Nichols
16:23:52 [Zakim]
-PaulVincent
16:23:53 [Zakim]
-DavidHirtle
16:23:54 [Zakim]
-Mala_Mehrotra
16:23:57 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make record public
16:24:00 [Zakim]
-Mike_Dean
16:24:02 [Zakim]
-Leora_Morgenstern
16:24:11 [ChrisW]
zakim, bye
16:24:11 [Zakim]
leaving. As of this point the attendees were Deborah_Nichols, FrankMcCabe, DavidHirtle, +49.355.69.aaaa, Harold, igor, Leora_Morgenstern, ChrisW, +43.512.507.9aabb,
16:24:11 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #rif
16:24:14 [Zakim]
... +44.125.265.aacc, Mike_Dean, PaulaP, StellaMitchell, Axel_Polleres, Mala_Mehrotra, josb, johnhall, Sandro, AlexKozlenkov, JeffP, Dave_Reynolds, GiorgosStoilos, MarkusK,
16:24:16 [Zakim]
... Gary_Hallmark, SaidTabet, francois, BobMoore, csma, Gerd_Wagner, FrancoisB, pfps, G, Hassan, PaulVincent
16:24:34 [ChrisW]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:24:34 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/10/24-rif-minutes.html ChrisW
16:25:35 [AxelPolleres]
AxelPolleres has left #rif
16:28:24 [sandro]
Adrian Giurca
16:28:24 [sandro]
(good standing)
16:28:24 [sandro]
REWERSE
16:28:24 [sandro]
Edit
16:28:24 [sandro]
giurca@tu-cottbus.de
16:29:50 [sandro]
GaryHallmark, the person called "G" is "Adrian Giurca"