IRC log of tsdtf on 2006-10-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:16:08 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
12:16:08 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/10/10-tsdtf-irc
12:16:14 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tsdtf
12:16:27 [shadi]
zakim, this will be tsdtf
12:16:27 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
12:16:35 [shadi]
meeting: TSD TF
12:16:48 [shadi]
chair: CarlosV, Christophe
12:17:33 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2006Oct/0008.html
12:17:39 [shadi]
regrets: Shane
12:19:38 [shadi]
agenda+ TCDL 2.0 version J
12:19:47 [shadi]
agenda+ Start of test production phase
12:20:54 [Christophe]
Christophe has joined #tsdtf
12:27:18 [CarlosI]
CarlosI has joined #tsdtf
12:28:55 [Daniela]
Daniela has joined #tsdtf
12:29:23 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has joined #tsdtf
12:29:30 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
12:29:33 [Zakim]
+Shadi
12:29:47 [Zakim]
+Daniela
12:30:30 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
12:30:47 [shadi]
zakim, ipcaller is Chris
12:30:47 [Zakim]
+Chris; got it
12:31:25 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
12:31:47 [Zakim]
+??P5
12:32:10 [shadi]
zakim, ??p5 is really CarlosI
12:32:10 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
12:32:43 [CarlosV]
CarlosV has joined #tsdtf
12:33:11 [shadi]
scribe: Chris
12:33:15 [shadi]
scribenick: ChrisR
12:33:23 [Zakim]
+JohannesK
12:33:50 [shadi]
zakim, johannesk is really CarlosV
12:33:50 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
12:34:01 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
12:34:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shadi, Daniela, Chris, Christophe_Strobbe, CarlosI, CarlosV
12:34:31 [shadi]
regrets: Shane, Vangelis
12:35:25 [ChrisR]
zakim, take up agendum 1
12:35:25 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "TCDL 2.0 version J" taken up [from shadi]
12:38:19 [Michael]
Michael has joined #tsdtf
12:38:37 [ChrisR]
cs: In TCDL, individual EARL pointers will be listed in namespace for location element.
12:39:22 [shadi]
s/listed in namespace/listed instead of using the whole namespace
12:40:45 [Zakim]
+Cooper
12:42:23 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Assume we don't have open issues with TSDTF so upload final docs and allow people to comment. Should send messages to other groups to discuss.
12:43:10 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
12:44:34 [Tim]
Tim has joined #tsdtf
12:50:58 [ChrisR]
(discussion of usage document)
12:52:41 [shadi]
http://bentoweb.org/refs/TCDL2.0/
12:54:44 [shadi]
CI: in the RDDL file it reads "Test Case Description Language (TCDL) is an XML-based language defined by BenToWeb and the Test Samples Development Task Force" which implies TSD TF was involved in developing TCDL
12:58:57 [ChrisR]
CI: TCDL is complete for our requirements (BenToWeb). Now needs review by group. TCDL is seperate from Ben to Web.
12:59:44 [ChrisR]
CI: Want to see clearly that TCDL and BenToWeb docs are seperate.
13:00:44 [shadi]
s/TCDL is seperate from Ben to Web/TCDL is separate from TSD TF
13:01:47 [shadi]
CI: need usage document for TSD TF to review, before sending to WGs
13:04:56 [ChrisR]
CS: Will remove references to TSDTF from his documents.
13:06:42 [shadi]
s/from his/from TCDL
13:08:45 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
13:08:45 [Zakim]
agendum 1, TCDL 2.0 version J, closed
13:08:46 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
13:08:47 [Zakim]
2. Start of test production phase [from shadi]
13:08:56 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 2
13:08:56 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Start of test production phase" taken up [from shadi]
13:10:04 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Think we can now start process of creating tests.
13:10:32 [ChrisR]
SAZ: If people have examples with correct meta data then can upload for discussion.
13:15:11 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/guidelines.html#minimize-error
13:21:07 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Start with 2.5.1 and perhaps work on others too.
13:22:38 [Michael]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/
13:22:58 [ChrisR]
CV: Examples for 1.3.1 are also ready and can be uploaded.
13:23:30 [ChrisR]
MC: Suggest using internal WCAG2 working draft (in IRC) instead of public WD.
13:24:19 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Just looked at internal WD and haven't changed from public WD so should be safe to use.
13:25:45 [ChrisR]
action: MC Will post bugzilla changes and issues to 1.3.1, 2.5.1, 1.3.2.
13:26:50 [ChrisR]
action: Daniela and Carlos will upload test samples for 1.3.1, 1.3.2 and 2.5.1.
13:26:57 [shadi]
action: SAZ set up account for Daniela
13:27:07 [Christophe]
s/Carlos/Vangelis/
13:28:44 [shadi]
action: SAZ check support for JSP/Servlets
13:30:21 [shadi]
action: SAZ send values for dc:creatore and dc:rights
13:30:57 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has left #tsdtf
13:30:57 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
13:30:59 [Zakim]
-Shadi
13:31:00 [Zakim]
-Daniela
13:31:01 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
13:31:02 [Zakim]
-Chris
13:31:03 [Zakim]
-Cooper
13:31:14 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
13:31:17 [Daniela]
Daniela has left #tsdtf
13:31:59 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
13:32:01 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
13:32:02 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shadi, Daniela, Chris, Christophe_Strobbe, CarlosI, CarlosV, Cooper, Tim_Boland
13:33:16 [shadi]
zakim, bye
13:33:17 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
13:33:26 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:33:30 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
13:33:30 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/10/10-tsdtf-minutes.html shadi
13:33:32 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:33:36 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
I see 5 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/10-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: MC Will post bugzilla changes and issues to 1.3.1, 2.5.1, 1.3.2. [1]
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/10-tsdtf-irc#T13-25-45
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Daniela and Carlos will upload test samples for 1.3.1, 1.3.2 and 2.5.1. [2]
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/10-tsdtf-irc#T13-26-50
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ set up account for Daniela [3]
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/10-tsdtf-irc#T13-26-57
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ check support for JSP/Servlets [4]
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/10-tsdtf-irc#T13-28-44
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ send values for dc:creatore and dc:rights [5]
13:33:36 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/10-tsdtf-irc#T13-30-21