IRC log of wai-wcag on 2006-10-05

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:54:38 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:54:38 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/10/05-wai-wcag-irc
19:54:42 [Michael]
rrsagent, make log world
19:54:51 [Michael]
meeting: WAI WCAG
19:55:12 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
19:55:19 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow_Weaver
19:55:24 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow_Weaver
19:55:25 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
19:55:27 [Zakim]
Attendees were Andi_Snow_Weaver
19:55:31 [Andi]
Andi has joined #wai-wcag
19:55:41 [Michael]
regrets: Sofia_Celic, Tim_Boland
19:55:52 [Michael]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2006OctDec/0005.html
19:56:01 [Michael]
agenda+ Announcements, Updates
19:56:19 [Michael]
agenda+ Team B Survey <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/teamb10052006/>
19:56:33 [Michael]
agenda+ EDITORZ survey <http://tinyurl.com/g289s>
19:56:35 [Gregg]
Gregg has joined #wai-wcag
19:59:28 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
19:59:36 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
19:59:38 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
19:59:41 [Zakim]
+??P3
19:59:57 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:00:18 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
20:00:35 [Zakim]
+[IBMCambridge]
20:00:37 [Gez]
Gez has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:43 [Zakim]
+Cooper
20:00:57 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:01:02 [Zakim]
+Judy
20:01:04 [rscano]
zakim, [IPcaller is Roberto_Scano
20:01:04 [Zakim]
+Roberto_Scano; got it
20:01:07 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
20:01:08 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:01:39 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
20:01:49 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow_Weaver
20:01:50 [bengt]
zakim, [IPcaller.a is Bengt_Farre
20:01:50 [Zakim]
+Bengt_Farre; got it
20:02:06 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
20:02:15 [Zakim]
+??P15
20:02:19 [Michael]
zakim, ??P3 is Cynthia_Shelly
20:02:19 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly; got it
20:02:21 [LucaMascaro]
Zakim, IPcaller.a is LucaMascaro
20:02:21 [Zakim]
+LucaMascaro; got it
20:02:27 [Michael]
zakim, ??P15 is Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:02:27 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden; got it
20:03:35 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:03:37 [Michael]
scribe: Gez
20:03:37 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:03:49 [Michael]
chair: Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:03:51 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:03:52 [LucaMascaro]
Zakim, mute me
20:03:53 [Zakim]
LucaMascaro should now be muted
20:04:12 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:04:29 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:06:21 [becka11y]
becka11y has joined #wai-wcag
20:06:37 [ben_]
Meeting: WCAG Weekly Telecon
20:06:50 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:06:52 [ben_]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2006OctDec/0005.html
20:07:01 [ben_]
Chair: Gregg_Vanderheiden, Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:07:06 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:07:07 [ben_]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
20:07:17 [Michael]
zakim, take up item 1
20:07:17 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Updates" taken up [from Michael]
20:07:43 [ben_]
Regrets: Sofia_Celic, Tim_Boland
20:08:05 [Michael]
Meeting page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2006/10/f2f-meeting
20:08:52 [rscano]
zakim, mute me
20:08:52 [Zakim]
sorry, rscano, I do not see a party named 'rscano'
20:08:59 [rscano]
zakim, i am Roberto_Scano
20:08:59 [Zakim]
ok, rscano, I now associate you with Roberto_Scano
20:10:24 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:10:36 [rellero__]
Zakim, +[IPcaller] is Roberto_Ellero
20:10:36 [Zakim]
sorry, rellero__, I do not recognize a party named '+[IPcaller]'
20:10:44 [rellero__]
Zakim, +[IPcaller is Roberto_Ellero
20:10:44 [Zakim]
sorry, rellero__, I do not recognize a party named '+[IPcaller'
20:10:45 [rscano]
akim, [IPcaller is Roberto_Ellero
20:10:49 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:10:55 [rellero__]
tx
20:10:58 [ben_]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:10:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Cynthia_Shelly, Alex_Li, Becky_Gibson, Cooper, Roberto_Scano (muted), Judy, Christophe_Strobbe, Gez_Lemon?, Bengt_Farre, Andi_Snow_Weaver,
20:11:01 [Zakim]
... LucaMascaro (muted), Gregg_Vanderheiden, Bruce_Bailey, Roberto_Ellero
20:11:02 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:11:05 [rellero__]
Zakim, mute Roberto_Ellero
20:11:05 [Zakim]
Roberto_Ellero should now be muted
20:11:55 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:12:43 [Sorcha]
Sorcha has joined #wai-wcag
20:13:03 [ben_]
Regrets+ David_MacDonald
20:13:16 [Sorcha]
yes IP caller is Sorcha Moore
20:13:20 [Sorcha]
:)
20:14:09 [rscano]
zakim, unmute me
20:14:09 [Zakim]
Roberto_Scano should no longer be muted
20:14:42 [rellero__]
The same for me... :-I
20:16:31 [Zakim]
-LucaMascaro
20:17:12 [Zakim]
+Don_Evans
20:18:21 [ben_]
http://teitac.org/
20:18:34 [Gez]
topic: Team B Survey
20:18:59 [don]
don has joined #wai-wcag
20:21:31 [LucaMascaro]
LucaMascaro has joined #wai-WCAG
20:22:13 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:22:55 [Zakim]
-Luca_Mascaro?
20:22:57 [judy]
zakim, mute judy
20:22:57 [Zakim]
Judy should now be muted
20:23:47 [luca]
luca has joined #wai-wcag
20:25:24 [LucaMascaro]
LucaMascaro has joined #wai-WCAG
20:25:47 [Gez]
q+
20:26:20 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:26:28 [LucaMascaro]
Zakim, IPcaller is LucaMascaro
20:26:28 [Zakim]
+LucaMascaro; got it
20:26:32 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
20:26:32 [LucaMascaro]
Zakim, mute me
20:26:33 [Zakim]
LucaMascaro should now be muted
20:26:33 [Zakim]
-Sorcha_Moore
20:27:20 [Loretta]
q+
20:27:25 [Gregg]
ack g
20:28:30 [Gregg]
ack l
20:29:08 [Andi]
q+
20:30:32 [Gregg]
ack a
20:34:22 [Gez]
Action: Loretta to rewrite intent of 2.4.8
20:41:31 [Gez]
q+
20:43:26 [Gregg]
ack g
20:45:12 [Gez]
Action: Loretta to add comment in 2.4.4 failure about At support for preceding headings
20:52:49 [Gez]
q+
20:53:01 [Gregg]
ack g
21:00:30 [Gez]
Resolution: accept proposal as amended
21:02:02 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:02:50 [Christophe]
zakim, mute me
21:02:50 [Zakim]
Christophe_Strobbe should now be muted
21:03:34 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:04:49 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:05:30 [Christophe]
s/
21:05:30 [Christophe]
s/accept proposal as amended/accept LC-497, LC-510, LC-573, LC-713, LC-1110, LC-1142, LC-1290: Success Criterion 2.4.4 as amended/
21:06:57 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:12:11 [Gez]
Action: Cynthia and Bruce to draft a comment to SSA about problems caused by their suggested technique
21:12:51 [Gez]
Resolution: Accept LC-724: Search facilities as amended with action items
21:13:42 [Gez]
Topic: Editors Survey
21:13:48 [Zakim]
-Sorcha_Moore
21:14:16 [Gez]
RESOLUTION: Accept 749 as proposed
21:15:13 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
21:17:01 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:18:59 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:20:33 [judy]
zakim, unmute judy
21:20:33 [Zakim]
Judy should no longer be muted
21:23:06 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:23:33 [judy]
zakim, mute judy
21:23:33 [Zakim]
Judy should now be muted
21:25:02 [judy]
zakim, unmute judy
21:25:02 [Zakim]
Judy should no longer be muted
21:25:07 [judy]
q+
21:27:21 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:29:48 [judy]
q-
21:29:54 [judy]
q+
21:32:30 [Loretta]
q+
21:34:16 [Gregg]
ack j
21:34:45 [becka11y]
q+
21:35:11 [Andi]
q+
21:35:38 [Michael]
q+ Cynthia
21:35:42 [Gregg]
ack l
21:36:10 [Gregg]
q+
21:36:14 [Loretta]
q+
21:36:17 [Gregg]
ack b
21:37:46 [Gregg]
ack a
21:37:56 [Michael]
ack alex
21:40:54 [Gregg]
ack c
21:49:54 [Michael]
ack gregg
21:49:56 [Michael]
ack loretta
21:49:58 [Michael]
ack katie
21:50:04 [Michael]
ack cynthia
21:50:20 [Zakim]
-Roberto_Ellero
21:51:24 [Loretta]
+q
21:51:44 [Loretta]
q+
21:52:18 [Gregg]
ack l
21:52:37 [Zakim]
-Don_Evans
21:53:33 [Gregg]
Q+
21:53:37 [Gregg]
acl c
21:53:43 [Gregg]
ack c
21:56:02 [Zakim]
-LucaMascaro
21:58:50 [Michael]
q+ to say "can rely" and "does rely" not a perfect distinction
22:01:44 [Loretta]
q+
22:01:46 [Gregg]
ack g
22:01:52 [Gregg]
ack m
22:01:52 [Zakim]
Michael, you wanted to say "can rely" and "does rely" not a perfect distinction
22:04:34 [Gregg]
ack b
22:05:05 [Gregg]
ack l
22:05:12 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
22:05:18 [Gregg]
q+
22:05:20 [Zakim]
-Cooper
22:05:34 [bengt]
bengt has left #wai-wcag
22:05:55 [Zakim]
-Bengt_Farre
22:06:02 [becka11y]
becka11y has left #wai-wcag
22:06:23 [Gregg]
ack c
22:07:13 [Gez]
q+
22:07:19 [judy]
zakim, who's making noise?
22:07:29 [Loretta]
q+
22:07:30 [Zakim]
judy, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Michael_Cooper (14%), Cynthia_Shelly (95%), Alex_Li (14%), Gez_Lemon? (4%)
22:08:00 [Zakim]
-Becky_Gibson
22:08:12 [judy]
zakim, who's making noise?
22:08:28 [Zakim]
judy, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Michael_Cooper (61%), Cynthia_Shelly (57%)
22:08:35 [judy]
zakim, mute michael
22:08:35 [Zakim]
Michael_Cooper should now be muted
22:09:08 [Gregg]
ack l
22:09:25 [Loretta]
q+
22:09:34 [Gregg]
ack a
22:10:52 [judy]
zakim, unmute michael
22:10:52 [Zakim]
Michael_Cooper should no longer be muted
22:14:32 [judy]
zakim, who's making noise?
22:14:45 [Zakim]
judy, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: Michael_Cooper (8%)
22:15:54 [judy]
q+
22:16:27 [Gregg]
ack gregg
22:16:55 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
22:17:24 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
22:18:11 [Gregg]
ack gez
22:18:17 [Gregg]
ack loretta
22:19:23 [Gregg]
ack michael
22:19:29 [Sorcha]
Sorcha has left #wai-wcag
22:21:46 [Gregg]
q+
22:21:57 [Gregg]
ack alex
22:23:48 [Loretta]
q+
22:23:53 [Gregg]
ack cy
22:24:39 [Christophe]
zakim, unmute me
22:24:39 [Zakim]
Christophe_Strobbe should no longer be muted
22:24:57 [Gregg]
ack bruce
22:25:51 [Gregg]
ack judy
22:30:10 [ben_]
Present: Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Cynthia_Shelly, Alex_Li, Becky_Gibson, Cooper, Roberto_Scano, Judy_Brewer, Christophe_Strobbe, Gez_Lemon, Bengt_Farre, Andi_Snow_Weaver, LucaMascaro, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Bruce_Bailey, Roberto_Ellero, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Sorcha_Moore, Don_Evans, Luca_Mascaro
22:30:14 [ben_]
ack gregg
22:32:11 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow_Weaver
22:34:57 [Gez]
Resolution: Discussed with no resolution
22:35:16 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
22:35:59 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
22:36:02 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
22:36:04 [Zakim]
-Gez_Lemon?
22:36:06 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
22:36:06 [Zakim]
-Roberto_Scano
22:36:07 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly
22:36:07 [Zakim]
-Gregg_Vanderheiden
22:36:09 [Zakim]
-Judy
22:36:11 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
22:36:13 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
22:36:40 [Zakim]
-Sorcha_Moore
22:36:42 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
22:36:43 [Zakim]
Attendees were Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Alex_Li, Cooper, Judy, Roberto_Scano, Christophe_Strobbe, Becky_Gibson, Andi_Snow_Weaver, Bengt_Farre, Cynthia_Shelly,
22:36:47 [Zakim]
... LucaMascaro, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Gez_Lemon?, Bruce_Bailey, Roberto_Ellero, Sorcha_Moore?, Sorcha_Moore, Don_Evans, Luca_Mascaro?, Michael_Cooper
22:38:14 [Christophe]
Christophe has left #wai-wcag
22:38:16 [ben_]
RRSAgent, bye
22:38:16 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/05-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
22:38:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Loretta to rewrite intent of 2.4.8 [1]
22:38:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/05-wai-wcag-irc#T20-34-22
22:38:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Loretta to add comment in 2.4.4 failure about At support for preceding headings [2]
22:38:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/05-wai-wcag-irc#T20-45-12
22:38:16 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Cynthia and Bruce to draft a comment to SSA about problems caused by their suggested technique [3]
22:38:16 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/05-wai-wcag-irc#T21-12-11