IRC log of grddl-wg on 2006-10-04

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:53:14 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #grddl-wg
14:53:14 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/10/04-grddl-wg-irc
14:53:57 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, what conferences do you see?
14:53:57 [Zakim]
I see I18N_TS()10:00AM, HTML_WG()10:00AM, DI_DIWG()10:00AM active
14:53:58 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are P3P_(Workshop)11:00AM, HTML_XForms()11:00AM, SW_GRDDL()11:00AM, Team_W3M()8:00AM, MM_MMI(dialog)11:00AM, WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM, XML_Core()11:00AM,
14:54:00 [Zakim]
... SW_HCLS(f2f)3:00AM
14:54:36 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, this is SW_GRDDL
14:54:36 [Zakim]
FabienGandon, I see SW_GRDDL()11:00AM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be SW_GRDDL".
14:54:52 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, this will be SW_GRDDL
14:54:53 [Zakim]
ok, FabienGandon; I see SW_GRDDL()11:00AM scheduled to start in 6 minutes
14:55:27 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, what conference is this?
14:55:29 [Zakim]
this will be SW_GRDDL()11:00AM conference code 47335, FabienGandon
14:58:20 [Zakim]
SW_GRDDL()11:00AM has now started
14:58:27 [Zakim]
+Murray_Maloney
14:58:35 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, read agenda from http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/weekly-agenda.rdf
14:58:35 [Zakim]
working on it, FabienGandon
14:58:39 [Zakim]
agenda+ Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-09-27T11:00-0400
14:58:41 [Zakim]
agendum 1 added
14:58:42 [Zakim]
agenda+ publication schedule
14:58:44 [Zakim]
agendum 2 added
14:58:46 [Zakim]
agenda+ Discussion of Primer Document
14:58:48 [Zakim]
agendum 3 added
14:58:49 [Zakim]
agenda+ Review of Use Cases document, reviewing actions from last meeting
14:58:52 [Zakim]
agendum 4 added
14:58:56 [Zakim]
agenda+ GRDDL Spec: [#issue-base-param]
14:59:00 [Zakim]
agendum 5 added
14:59:04 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-output-formats] which output formats should GRDDL support?
14:59:08 [Zakim]
agendum 6 added
14:59:10 [Zakim]
agenda+ [#issue-mt-ns]
14:59:12 [Zakim]
agendum 7 added
14:59:16 [Zakim]
done reading agenda, FabienGandon
14:59:18 [Zakim]
+??P1
15:00:29 [danja]
danja has joined #grddl-wg
15:00:50 [Zakim]
+[Sophia]
15:01:37 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, [Sophia] is FabienGandon
15:01:37 [Zakim]
+FabienGandon; got it
15:02:26 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:02:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Murray_Maloney, ??P1, FabienGandon
15:03:55 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, [??P1] is HarryH
15:03:55 [Zakim]
sorry, FabienGandon, I do not recognize a party named '[??P1]'
15:04:07 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, ??P1 is HarryH
15:04:08 [Zakim]
+HarryH; got it
15:05:04 [FabienGandon]
Regrets: Ben, Ian
15:05:10 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:05:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Murray_Maloney, HarryH, FabienGandon
15:05:18 [danja]
I keep getting "staff code is not valid"
15:05:34 [danja]
47335#
15:08:22 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
15:08:22 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Murray_Maloney, HarryH, FabienGandon
15:09:56 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:10:16 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, what is on the agenda?
15:10:16 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
15:10:17 [Zakim]
1. Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-09-27T11:00-0400
15:10:19 [briansuda]
briansuda has joined #grddl-wg
15:10:20 [Zakim]
2. publication schedule
15:10:21 [Zakim]
3. Discussion of Primer Document
15:10:22 [Zakim]
4. Review of Use Cases document, reviewing actions from last meeting
15:10:23 [Zakim]
5. GRDDL Spec: [from #issue-base-param]
15:10:25 [Zakim]
6. [#issue-output-formats] which output formats should GRDDL support?
15:10:26 [Zakim]
7. [#issue-mt-ns]
15:11:45 [danja]
harry: approve minutes as true record?
15:12:14 [danja]
Zakim, pick a scribe
15:12:14 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose FabienGandon
15:12:34 [danja]
Zakim, pick a scribe
15:12:34 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Murray_Maloney
15:12:53 [danja]
Zakim, pick a scribe
15:12:53 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose [IPcaller]
15:13:26 [danja]
harry: will send mail re scribe
15:13:43 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, next agendum
15:13:43 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene GRDDL WG meeting of 2006-09-27T11:00-0400" taken up
15:14:16 [danja]
harry: schedule still aiming for spec oct 24th
15:14:36 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, take up agendum 2
15:14:36 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "publication schedule" taken up
15:14:45 [danja]
harry: Ben unable to make meeting time, main proponent of non-rdf/xml for grddl
15:15:04 [danja]
harry: ok to leave for now?
15:15:38 [danja]
consensus
15:15:53 [danja]
harry: murray, happy with intros?
15:16:33 [danja]
murray: they're not ready yet, new suggestion sent to list
15:16:59 [danja]
murray: wants common treatment to all 3 docs
15:17:12 [danja]
murray: front end/back end
15:17:22 [danja]
murray: cross-set introduction
15:18:01 [danja]
harry: opinions?
15:18:13 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
15:18:19 [danja]
danny, fabien - ok either way
15:18:41 [danja]
harry: onto primer
15:18:46 [FabienGandon]
ACTION: Murray to work on the cross-introduction.
15:18:49 [FabienGandon]
close this agendum
15:18:54 [danja]
harry: everyone happy - 2 issues
15:18:59 [FabienGandon]
close this agendum
15:19:08 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, take up agendum 3
15:19:08 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Discussion of Primer Document" taken up
15:19:23 [danja]
harry: self & chime unhappy with identity consolodation (?)
15:19:52 [danja]
brian: has sent mail to group
15:20:09 [danja]
harry: willing to take action
15:20:43 [FabienGandon]
ACTION: Brian and Harry to produce additional running code for the second part of the primer.
15:21:05 [danja]
(this was for foaf + xfn)
15:21:17 [FabienGandon]
close this agendum
15:21:19 [danja]
harry: move to Use Case doc
15:21:20 [briansuda]
my action is in reference to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Sep/0187.html
15:21:37 [danja]
fabian: actions done
15:21:44 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, take up agendum 4
15:21:44 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Review of Use Cases document, reviewing actions from last meeting" taken up
15:21:53 [danja]
harry: everyone happy with udoc?
15:21:53 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, take up agendum 5
15:21:53 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "GRDDL Spec:" taken up [from #issue-base-param]
15:24:01 [danja]
harry: other issues?
15:24:21 [danja]
harry: anyone want to take testing test harness
15:24:41 [FabienGandon]
ACTION: Danny to take testing test harness.
15:25:13 [danja]
sorry, lost thread...
15:25:28 [danja]
harry: order of processing problems
15:25:44 [FabienGandon]
ACTION: Harry to explain the problem of order processing.
15:25:48 [danja]
harry: xinclude, xslt etc
15:26:19 [danja]
murray: if you want to do more that grddl, poiunt to a pipeline
15:26:35 [danja]
s/poiunt/point
15:27:00 [danja]
harry: thoughts?
15:27:11 [danja]
danny: like to see a test case
15:27:34 [danja]
murray: grddl processor could maker policy statement on what it does
15:27:48 [danja]
murray: but spec doesn't need to cover
15:27:52 [danja]
harry: agrees
15:28:18 [danja]
harry: many remaining may be solvable with that approach
15:28:24 [danja]
harry: other issues?
15:29:11 [danja]
murray: concerned with how grddl connects with a namespace (ref. mail on list)
15:29:51 [danja]
murray: everyone should read spec THIS WEEK bring up other issues prior to next telecon
15:30:01 [danja]
s/murry/harry
15:31:10 [danja]
brian: (indistinct) - content negotiation issue, server vs client side, different languages
15:31:36 [danja]
harry: please send email, maybe need note inb spec
15:31:42 [FabienGandon]
close this agendum
15:31:47 [danja]
harry: adjourn
15:31:52 [FabienGandon]
close this agendum
15:31:59 [Zakim]
-Murray_Maloney
15:32:07 [Zakim]
-FabienGandon
15:32:10 [Zakim]
-HarryH
15:32:13 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller.a]
15:32:15 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
15:32:16 [Zakim]
SW_GRDDL()11:00AM has ended
15:32:17 [Zakim]
Attendees were Murray_Maloney, FabienGandon, HarryH, [IPcaller]
15:33:33 [FabienGandon]
Zakim, IPcaller is BrianSuda
15:33:33 [Zakim]
sorry, FabienGandon, I do not recognize a party named 'IPcaller'
15:34:08 [briansuda]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is BrianSuda
15:34:08 [Zakim]
sorry, briansuda, I do not recognize a party named '[IPcaller]'
15:34:22 [FabienGandon]
rrsagent, please set these logs world-visible
15:35:20 [FabienGandon]
rrsagent, ScribeNick: danja
15:35:20 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'ScribeNick: danja', FabienGandon. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:35:45 [FabienGandon]
ScribeNick: danja
15:36:01 [FabienGandon]
Scribe: danja
15:36:07 [danja]
thanks for scribe support fabien!
15:36:07 [FabienGandon]
Chair: HarryH
15:37:15 [FabienGandon]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:37:15 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/10/04-grddl-wg-minutes.html FabienGandon
15:52:14 [danja]
danja has joined #grddl-wg
15:52:32 [ryager]
ryager has joined #grddl-wg
15:53:06 [Zakim]
SW_GRDDL()11:00AM has now started
15:53:13 [Zakim]
+Rachel_Yager
15:56:03 [Zakim]
-Rachel_Yager
15:56:04 [Zakim]
SW_GRDDL()11:00AM has ended
15:56:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were Rachel_Yager
16:03:06 [DanC_lap]
DanC_lap has joined #grddl-wg
16:04:59 [DanC_lap]
DanC_lap has joined #grddl-wg
16:08:26 [DanC_lap]
hi brian... there was a little W3C comm team flurry about how we should talk about microformats on the W3C homepage; I wonder if you gave the resulting blurb a look
16:10:05 [danja]
danja has joined #grddl-wg
16:14:08 [briansuda]
DanC_lap, it looks like it is just the one mention (http://www.w3.org/News/2006#item177)
16:14:30 [DanC_lap]
right
16:15:10 [briansuda]
looks/reads fine to me
17:54:32 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #grddl-wg