IRC log of ws-policy on 2006-09-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:51:12 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ws-policy
15:51:12 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/09/06-ws-policy-irc
15:51:26 [abbie]
abbie has joined #ws-policy
15:51:43 [felix-boulder]
meeting: WS Policy WG Teleconference
15:51:45 [felix-boulder]
chair: Paul
15:51:52 [cferris]
cferris has joined #ws-policy
15:52:21 [PaulC]
PaulC has joined #ws-policy
15:52:23 [cferris]
Topic: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0018.html
15:52:39 [PaulC]
Good morning Chris.
15:53:19 [felix-boulder]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0018.html
15:53:30 [Zakim]
WS_Policy()12:00PM has now started
15:53:33 [PaulC]
Chris: Do we need to schedule a 1:1 this week to discuss the F2F agenda?
15:53:37 [Zakim]
+Abbie_Barbir
15:55:27 [Zakim]
+ +44.191.243.aaaa
15:56:09 [FrederickHirsch]
FrederickHirsch has joined #ws-policy
15:56:24 [vladB]
vladB has joined #ws-policy
15:56:34 [Zakim]
+SergeyBeryozkin
15:56:55 [Zakim]
+??P16
15:57:04 [toufic]
toufic has joined #ws-policy
15:57:27 [JCrump]
JCrump has joined #ws-policy
15:57:39 [Zakim]
+Chris_Ferris
15:57:42 [Zakim]
+Toufic_Boubez
15:57:52 [Zakim]
+??P35
15:58:06 [cferris]
zakim, aaaa is Mark_Little
15:58:06 [Zakim]
+Mark_Little; got it
15:58:08 [Zakim]
+Glen
15:58:21 [JongLeeBEA]
JongLeeBEA has joined #ws-policy
15:58:23 [PaulC]
Chris: Could we do the meeting early on Friday AM PT?
15:58:25 [Zakim]
+Jeff_Crump
15:58:30 [cferris]
yes, that would be fine
15:58:43 [cferris]
I have a working draft that I will update after the call
15:58:59 [Zakim]
+Frederick_Hirsch
15:59:02 [cferris]
zakim, who is here?
15:59:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Abbie_Barbir, Mark_Little, SergeyBeryozkin, ??P16, Chris_Ferris, Toufic_Boubez, ??P35, Glen, Jeff_Crump, Frederick_Hirsch
15:59:12 [Zakim]
On IRC I see JongLeeBEA, JCrump, toufic, vladB, FrederickHirsch, PaulC, cferris, abbie, RRSAgent, Zakim, charlton, scribe, GlenD, Fabian, felix-boulder, trackbot
15:59:13 [PaulC]
Chris: If you send it to me then we can discuss on Friday.
15:59:48 [Zakim]
+Yakov_Sverdlov
15:59:54 [Zakim]
+m2
15:59:56 [cferris]
zakim, ??P16 is probably PaulC
15:59:58 [Zakim]
+PaulC?; got it
16:00:12 [Zakim]
+Yves_Savourel
16:00:16 [Zakim]
+[IBMCambridge]
16:00:18 [whenry]
whenry has joined #ws-policy
16:00:39 [Yakov]
Yakov has joined #ws-policy
16:00:42 [Zakim]
+Jong_Lee
16:00:53 [Zakim]
+??P0
16:01:06 [Zakim]
+whenry
16:01:09 [Fabian]
zakim, ??P0 is Fabian
16:01:15 [whenry]
zakim, mute me
16:01:25 [Zakim]
+Fabian; got it
16:01:26 [whenry]
zakim, mute /me
16:01:31 [Zakim]
whenry should now be muted
16:01:46 [cferris]
zakim, ??P35 is probably Vladimir
16:01:52 [Zakim]
sorry, whenry, I do not see a party named '/me'
16:02:06 [Zakim]
+Vladimir?; got it
16:02:10 [Zakim]
+Charlton_Barreto
16:02:11 [sanka]
sanka has joined #ws-policy
16:02:13 [cferris]
zakim, who is here?
16:02:22 [prasad]
prasad has joined #ws-policy
16:02:26 [Zakim]
+DOrchard
16:02:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Abbie_Barbir, Mark_Little, SergeyBeryozkin, PaulC?, Chris_Ferris, Toufic_Boubez, Vladimir?, Glen, Jeff_Crump, Frederick_Hirsch, Yakov_Sverdlov, m2, Felix,
16:02:37 [Zakim]
... [IBMCambridge], Jong_Lee, Fabian, whenry (muted), Charlton_Barreto, DOrchard
16:02:47 [dorchard]
dorchard has joined #ws-policy
16:02:51 [Zakim]
On IRC I see prasad, sanka, Yakov, whenry, JongLeeBEA, JCrump, toufic, vladB, FrederickHirsch, PaulC, cferris, abbie, RRSAgent, Zakim, charlton, scribe, GlenD, Fabian,
16:02:56 [Zakim]
... felix-boulder, trackbot
16:03:18 [Zakim]
+Prasad_Yendluri
16:03:36 [Zakim]
+Ashok_Malhotra
16:03:42 [Zakim]
+ +1.512.261.aabb
16:03:44 [cferris]
Present: Abbie_Barbir, Mark_Little, SergeyBeryozkin, PaulC, Chris_Ferris, Toufic_Boubez, Vladimir, Glen, Jeff_Crump, Frederick_Hirsch, Yakov_Sverdlov, m2, Felix, Jong_Lee, Fabian, whenry (muted), Charlton_Barreto, DOrchard, Maryann
16:03:48 [scribe]
Scribe for 12 September F2F: Glen Daniels
16:03:50 [asir]
asir has joined #ws-policy
16:04:03 [Nadalin]
Nadalin has joined #ws-policy
16:04:13 [felix-boulder]
Glen will do the first morning of scribing at the f2f
16:04:32 [danroth]
danroth has joined #ws-policy
16:04:37 [Ashok]
Ashok has joined #ws-policy
16:04:42 [Zakim]
+??P18
16:05:10 [cferris]
Present+ Prasad, Ashok, Tony_Nadalin, Asir
16:05:26 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:05:42 [sanka]
zakim, who is on phone
16:05:42 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on phone', sanka
16:05:43 [cferris]
Present+ Dan
16:05:48 [scribe]
Paul C: Comments on Agenda
16:05:55 [sanka]
zakim, who is on phone?
16:06:04 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, sanka.
16:06:12 [scribe]
I am listed as scribe.
16:06:12 [felix-boulder]
topic: comments on agenda
16:06:14 [sanka]
zakim, [IPcaller] is me
16:06:14 [Zakim]
+sanka; got it
16:06:22 [cferris]
Present+ Sanka
16:06:31 [sanka]
yep
16:06:49 [scribe]
Topic: Comments on Agenda
16:07:16 [cferris]
Chair: PaulC
16:07:20 [scribe]
Paul C: Review of agenda
16:07:24 [cferris]
Scribe: Monica
16:08:13 [sanka]
zakim, mute me
16:08:13 [Zakim]
sanka should now be muted
16:08:50 [scribe]
Topic: Approval of 30 Aug Minutes - Approved
16:09:34 [scribe]
Topic: Distributed meeting 3 weeks
16:09:45 [maryann]
maryann has joined #ws-policy
16:09:51 [scribe]
PaulC: Discuss meeting plan at F2F next week
16:09:54 [scribe]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#meetings
16:11:00 [scribe]
Topic: Editorial team report (dorchard)
16:11:17 [scribe]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0017.html
16:11:23 [cferris]
ACTION: Chris to include meeting schedule discussion in F2F agenda
16:11:23 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Chris
16:12:28 [cferris]
q?
16:12:38 [scribe]
PaulC: On glossary terms, each definitions is in document and hyperlinked.
16:12:53 [scribe]
PaulC: How do you handle defs from another document?
16:13:21 [scribe]
dorchard: Attachment document links to glossary section.
16:14:14 [scribe]
dorchard: All links should be attached to Attachment document, for example.
16:14:20 [asir]
it appears that these links are broken
16:14:26 [felix-boulder]
q+
16:14:28 [scribe]
PaulC: These links are broken.
16:14:36 [scribe]
dorchard: Action is still open then.
16:14:44 [PaulC]
ack fel
16:15:06 [scribe]
felix-boulder: Will handle this action item
16:15:10 [Zakim]
+??P43
16:15:36 [cferris]
q+
16:16:22 [scribe]
ACTION: felix-boulder on the action item related to terms and links.
16:16:22 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - felix-boulder
16:16:27 [jeffm]
jeffm has joined #ws-policy
16:16:42 [felix-boulder]
Action: Felix on the action item related to terms and links
16:17:00 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-84 - on the action item related to terms and links [on Felix Sasaki - due 2006-09-13].
16:17:02 [scribe]
PaulC: Want to vote on these documents at the F2F.
16:18:12 [cferris]
zakim, ??P43 is Jeff_M
16:18:12 [Zakim]
+Jeff_M; got it
16:18:26 [cferris]
Present+ Jeff_M
16:18:27 [PaulC]
ack cf
16:18:37 [scribe]
PaulC: Add to agenda for F2F.
16:18:45 [scribe]
Topic: Action Item Review (PaulC)
16:19:40 [toufic]
q+
16:19:47 [toufic]
ack
16:19:51 [toufic]
q-
16:19:58 [scribe]
PaulC: Add agenda item for F2F for Action 48
16:20:28 [scribe]
Topic: Conformance Sections
16:20:32 [scribe]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3559
16:20:57 [scribe]
PaulC: Due date 8 September 2006
16:21:36 [scribe]
PaulC: Proposal for 3599 for Ashok Malhotra
16:21:55 [scribe]
Ashok: On vacation, was due for F2F
16:22:10 [scribe]
PaulC: Due date 8 September 2006
16:22:15 [Zakim]
-Mark_Little
16:23:08 [scribe]
Paul C: Action 79 (Issue 3623)
16:23:18 [scribe]
PaulC: Due 30 September 2006
16:23:31 [scribe]
PaulC: Requires coordination.
16:24:31 [scribe]
PaulC: Action 81 (Issue 3620)
16:24:42 [scribe]
PaulC: Due 7 September 2006
16:24:52 [scribe]
PaulC: I've questioned if this is out of scope
16:25:00 [scribe]
PaulC: Action 83 (Issue 3577)
16:25:17 [scribe]
MaryAnn: Present at F2F; will send proposal
16:25:25 [scribe]
MaryAnn: Provide context of the primer
16:26:33 [scribe]
PaulC: (modified) Action 83 is for primer; question if related to 3577?
16:26:42 [scribe]
PaulC: May have a missing action item
16:27:22 [scribe]
MaryAnn: Confused
16:27:39 [maryann]
yes i am
16:27:55 [scribe]
Chris: Issue 3577 - is this covered in the primer proposal?
16:28:31 [scribe]
PaulC: I think we have different items here. Action 83 will be addressed at F2F.
16:28:57 [scribe]
PaulC: Issue 3577 is already on F2F agenda.
16:29:05 [scribe]
PaulC: Completed review of action items
16:29:06 [FrederickHirsch]
I did not hear what Maryann said.
16:29:14 [maryann]
maryann to investigate whether 3577 is covered by primer
16:29:42 [scribe]
MaryAnne: Investigate whether Issue 3577 is covered by primer.
16:30:41 [scribe]
Topic: Action 28 - Adding/developing versioning policy material to primer/guide
16:30:59 [scribe]
PaulC: No responses thus far; please explain
16:31:35 [scribe]
DavidO: What would happen if policy language is extended or versioned?
16:31:52 [scribe]
DavidO: New or modified may be compatible or not to previous ones.
16:32:32 [scribe]
DavidO: For extensions, 6 elements allow extensibility for example.
16:32:54 [scribe]
DavidO: Provides explanation.
16:33:34 [scribe]
DavidO: Policy Framework or Attachment could evolve
16:34:02 [scribe]
DavidO: Show example
16:34:37 [scribe]
DavidO: When a new Policy version is produced, it is built to be compatible with a previous version
16:36:42 [scribe]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0159.html
16:37:19 [scribe]
DavidO: Compatible new operator in language discussed
16:37:54 [scribe]
DavidO: Example of policy in two different versions, that may not be compatible
16:39:43 [scribe]
PaulC: Questions now?
16:40:15 [Zakim]
-Charlton_Barreto
16:40:16 [scribe]
PaulC: Material may go in primer that is direction on how to evolve policy language itself?
16:40:32 [Zakim]
-Jong_Lee
16:40:33 [scribe]
DavidO: This may be done by WG or someone else?
16:40:40 [Nadalin]
+q
16:40:42 [maryann]
q+
16:41:09 [Nadalin]
q+
16:41:24 [scribe]
DavidO: Exchange of policy will be WSDL and UDDI
16:41:50 [scribe]
DavidO: Could have separate WSDL with different versions of WSDL
16:41:59 [scribe]
DavidO: How to query these is difficult
16:42:08 [scribe]
DavidO: Show example
16:44:39 [scribe]
MaryAnn: This begs further review
16:45:09 [scribe]
MaryAnn: Confused if primer is a guidelines for use of this version. Separate guidelines for extension from future versions
16:45:39 [scribe]
DavidO: Deal with forward compatibility
16:45:55 [scribe]
DavidO: Primer would assist
16:45:57 [cferris]
ack ma
16:46:20 [scribe]
MaryAnn: Primer should show best practices of current framework including how future versions of policy language are done in the context of best practices
16:46:46 [scribe]
DavidO: Two audiences - future WG or other parties
16:47:17 [PaulC]
ack na
16:47:21 [Zakim]
-Tony
16:47:34 [dorchard]
q?
16:47:36 [toufic]
kudos to zakim? :)
16:47:37 [Nadalin]
phone just died will call back in
16:47:45 [toufic]
oops! did i say that out loud??
16:47:53 [dorchard]
inner irc?
16:47:59 [toufic]
good, thanks monica
16:48:49 [scribe]
PaulC: Carry Action 28 to agenda for F2F
16:48:58 [maryann]
q+
16:49:08 [PaulC]
ack ma
16:49:35 [Zakim]
+Tony
16:49:37 [scribe]
PaulC: Link various primer items together in F2F
16:49:53 [scribe]
Topic: Action 64
16:49:57 [scribe]
PaulC: Pend for F2F
16:50:05 [Nadalin]
q+
16:50:34 [Zakim]
+Charlton_Barreto
16:50:43 [scribe]
PaulC: Update Bugzilla for meeting pointer so we can determine how issues resolved in list 7.
16:50:46 [felix-boulder]
q+
16:51:01 [scribe]
PaulC: Issue 3543 and 3586
16:51:19 [asir]
q+
16:51:20 [whenry]
zakim, unmute me
16:51:20 [Zakim]
whenry should no longer be muted
16:51:30 [scribe]
PaulC: Query Issue 3567 for the F2F agenda
16:51:47 [scribe]
PaulC: Query Moberg on Issue 3565
16:52:01 [whenry]
I am here
16:52:02 [felix-boulder]
q-
16:52:30 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3605 Resolution
16:52:34 [asir]
Felix - 3562 was closed on July 26th - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/26-ws-policy-minutes.html
16:52:52 [scribe]
PaulC: Henry to resolve Issue 3605
16:53:07 [scribe]
PaulC: Toufic to handle Issue 3616
16:53:08 [felix-boulder]
s/Query Issue 3567 for the F2F agenda/Query Issue 3562 for the F2F agenda/
16:53:44 [scribe]
Topics: Issues for processing
16:54:27 [whenry]
FYI I've closed out 3605 in bugzilla
16:54:37 [scribe]
Issue 3590
16:54:40 [scribe]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3590
16:55:24 [scribe]
Asir: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0156.html
16:55:39 [scribe]
PaulC: Do you agree?
16:56:21 [scribe]
DavidO: Element extensibility for PolicyReference element
16:56:44 [scribe]
Asir: Need to be consistent with the extensibility to other languages
16:56:58 [scribe]
DavidO: Want to address #3 first
16:57:07 [PaulC]
Item 3: The attribute extensibility should be for attributes for any
16:57:24 [PaulC]
Item 3: ... namespace
16:57:40 [scribe]
DavidO: This is a simple editorial change that the attributes can be from any namespace
16:57:50 [scribe]
Asir: Agreed
16:58:09 [scribe]
DavidO: Document and schema disconnect
16:58:32 [scribe]
DavidO: #1 and #2 have already been done by WG agreement
16:58:40 [cferris]
action3 -
16:58:42 [scribe]
DavidO: These were action items
16:59:02 [scribe]
DavidO: Align document text with schema
16:59:23 [scribe]
PaulC: Agreed on #3 - No objections
16:59:49 [Nadalin]
q-
17:00:05 [cferris]
ACTION- 3
17:00:52 [scribe]
DavidO: Rule in WS-*, use any namespace for attribute or element extensibility with one exception (UPA)
17:01:03 [felix-boulder]
felix-boulder has joined #ws-policy
17:01:16 [scribe]
DavidO: Agree with Asir that other is used
17:01:45 [scribe]
DavidO: Prefer any to other
17:02:00 [scribe]
Asir: Elements use ##other
17:02:20 [scribe]
Asir: Push for consistency with other metadata languages like WSDL and framework
17:02:39 [scribe]
DavidO: This is not relevant to the point made
17:02:54 [scribe]
PaulC: Creating problem in other specs?
17:03:23 [scribe]
DavidO: WSDL defs have child elements that are optional
17:03:24 [felix-boulder]
s/ in other specs?/ like in other meta-data specs?/
17:03:54 [scribe]
PaulC: Can you live with his proposals?
17:04:27 [scribe]
Asir: Extensibility will be different for different elements
17:04:52 [scribe]
ChrisF: If you want to extend namespace for optional functionality in same namespace, you can do this with ##other
17:05:07 [scribe]
Asir: Can't add elements to existing namespace
17:05:13 [scribe]
ChrisF: You are missing the point
17:05:48 [scribe]
DavidO: We haven't allowed extensibility that may be desired. Is this a separate issue?
17:06:23 [scribe]
ChrisF: Fairly useful ability to extend a namespace without changing vocabulary
17:06:34 [scribe]
DavidO: Agrees, we have for attributes
17:06:59 [scribe]
Paul: Asir, today's position is different than in the text of the email
17:07:05 [scribe]
c/Paul/PaulC
17:07:23 [scribe]
PaulC: More discussion needed
17:07:45 [scribe]
ChrisF: Need new issue or action?
17:08:23 [scribe]
ACTION: DaveO Create issue questioning use of any namespace than any namespace for element extensibility
17:08:23 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - DaveO
17:08:43 [Zakim]
-Abbie_Barbir
17:09:47 [scribe]
PaulC: Action related to #4 and agenda item for F2F
17:10:03 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3613
17:10:06 [cferris]
rrsagent, where am i?
17:10:06 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2006/09/06-ws-policy-irc#T17-10-06
17:10:29 [scribe]
Frederick: Specific is declarative than procedural. Consistent with W3C work
17:10:58 [scribe]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3613
17:11:13 [scribe]
Frederick: Address editorial items for this
17:11:39 [scribe]
PaulC: Address in agenda for F2F
17:11:51 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3557
17:12:10 [scribe]
Ashok: Wrote wording. Asir provided feedback.
17:12:29 [asir]
Fine with me
17:12:37 [cferris]
ACTION: Christoper to follow-up with Felix/Dean to resolve issue with Tracker in that it doesn't record actions when the actionee's name is not exactly the same as that recorded in the Tracker database... should be recorded as unassigned
17:12:37 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Christoper
17:12:52 [Yakov]
+1 to Ashok
17:12:53 [scribe]
Ashok: Add 'etc'.
17:13:27 [PaulC]
Changed to be:
17:13:28 [PaulC]
Domain Expressions may be used to refer to WSDL 1.1 definitions, WSDL 2.0 components, endpoint references, etc.
17:13:31 [cferris]
rrsagent, where am I?
17:13:31 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2006/09/06-ws-policy-irc#T17-13-31
17:13:37 [scribe]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0010.html
17:13:50 [scribe]
Changed to be:
17:13:57 [scribe]
Domain Expressions may be used to refer to WSDL 1.1 definitions, WSDL 2.0 components, endpoint references, etc.
17:14:04 [scribe]
(Thanks PaulC)
17:14:22 [scribe]
RESOLUTION: Issue 3557 Resolved with change as amended today.
17:15:43 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3617 Namespace URI versioning policy unclear
17:15:47 [scribe]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3617
17:15:59 [scribe]
PaulC: Have we handled?
17:16:27 [scribe]
PaulC: Check namespace policy to see
17:16:38 [scribe]
PaulC: Queue up discussion for the F2F agenda
17:16:44 [PaulC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0091.html
17:17:00 [cferris]
rrsagent, where am I?
17:17:00 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2006/09/06-ws-policy-irc#T17-17-00
17:17:25 [scribe]
Topic: (coordination) Issue 3623 Relation of Attachment to SAWSDL
17:17:35 [scribe]
PaulC: Chairs will carry forward
17:17:59 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3619 re: WS-Addressing
17:18:15 [scribe]
PaulC: WS-Addressing WG has not yet met on this issue
17:18:49 [scribe]
PaulC: Contact Bob Freund after 11 Sept WS-A meeting
17:19:20 [scribe]
PaulC: Carry to F2F agenda
17:19:42 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3607 Better describe policy language capab
17:20:01 [scribe]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3607
17:20:28 [scribe]
PaulC: Concrete proposal with no responses
17:20:57 [scribe]
Yakov: Cosmetic - Strange that 'evaluate' wasn't defined in the specification
17:21:12 [scribe]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0115.html
17:21:29 [PaulC]
Proposed text:
17:21:31 [PaulC]
Web Services Policy 1.5 - Framework provides a single policy language to allow both kinds of assertions to be expressed and evaluated in a consistent manner.
17:22:03 [scribe]
PaulC: Proposed text
17:22:07 [toufic]
+1
17:22:08 [asir]
+ 1 to the proposed change
17:22:11 [scribe]
PaulC: Web Services Policy 1.5 - Framework provides a single policy language to allow both kinds of assertions to be expressed and evaluated in a consistent manner.
17:22:19 [scribe]
PaulC: Feedback
17:22:20 [cferris]
+
17:22:22 [cferris]
+1
17:22:29 [scribe]
PaulC: Any objections?
17:22:34 [asir]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3607
17:22:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-89 - Implement the resolution for issue 3607 [on Editors - due 2006-09-13].
17:22:47 [scribe]
RESOLUTION; Issue 3607 Resolved as proposed in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0115.html
17:23:12 [asir]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3557
17:23:13 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-90 - Implement the resolution for issue 3557 [on Editors - due 2006-09-13].
17:23:17 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3549 Require assertions to be distinguished from parameter elements
17:23:38 [PaulC]
Current thread is at:
17:23:40 [PaulC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0117.html
17:23:56 [scribe]
Frederick: Need to develop a proposal
17:24:24 [scribe]
ACTION: Frederick to develop proposal for Issue 3549 for F2F (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0117.html)
17:24:26 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-91 - Develop proposal for Issue 3549 for F2F (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0117.html) [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2006-09-13].
17:24:43 [Zakim]
+whenry.a
17:24:45 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3638
17:25:01 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3639
17:25:02 [whenry]
Sorry, I got dropped off the call. Back on now.
17:25:30 [scribe]
PaulC: Was looking for guidance
17:25:46 [Zakim]
-whenry
17:25:51 [scribe]
Ashok: Have received comments from Daniel Roth and Abbie Barbir
17:26:14 [scribe]
Ashok: On Issue 3638, do what WS-SecurityPolicy does.
17:26:28 [PaulC]
See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0009.html
17:26:56 [scribe]
Ashok: Need to discuss with product team and then advise
17:27:06 [scribe]
Ashok: This is a possible resolution
17:27:31 [scribe]
PaulC: Allow one week and require no spec change?
17:27:42 [scribe]
Ashok: I do not know if there will be no spec change
17:27:51 [scribe]
PaulC: Add Issue 3638 to F2F Agenda
17:28:04 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3639
17:28:22 [scribe]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3639
17:28:32 [scribe]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0158.html
17:28:41 [scribe]
Ashok: Pend for one more week
17:28:56 [Zakim]
+whenry.aa
17:28:59 [PaulC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0009.html
17:29:09 [maryann]
i would like more time to respond to ashok as well
17:29:27 [PaulC]
For 3638 see:
17:29:28 [PaulC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0011.html
17:29:28 [scribe]
PaulC: Relates to Issue 3638, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0009.html
17:30:09 [cferris]
rrsagent, where am I?
17:30:09 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2006/09/06-ws-policy-irc#T17-30-09
17:30:13 [asir]
3639 is http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0009.html
17:30:27 [scribe]
PaulC: (correction) Relates to Issue 3639, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0009.html
17:30:49 [scribe]
PaulC: (correction) Relates to Issue 3638, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0011.html
17:31:01 [scribe]
Ashok: Need further WG input
17:31:43 [PaulC]
See also re 3639:
17:31:44 [PaulC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0005.html
17:31:57 [scribe]
PaulC: For 3639, look at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Sep/0005.html
17:32:30 [scribe]
PaulC: Add Issue 3639 to F2F agenda
17:32:46 [scribe]
Topic: Issue 3620
17:32:58 [scribe]
PaulC: This may be out of scope. Daniels provide information for F2F agenda
17:33:17 [scribe]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3620
17:33:34 [scribe]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0169.html
17:33:42 [scribe]
PaulC: Any other business?
17:33:47 [toufic]
q+
17:34:09 [felix-boulder]
ack a
17:34:15 [PaulC]
ack asir
17:34:18 [felix-boulder]
ack to
17:34:19 [PaulC]
ack toufic
17:34:31 [scribe]
Adjourn 10:34 a.m. PT, 6 September 2006
17:34:44 [Zakim]
-Tony
17:34:46 [Zakim]
-Ashok_Malhotra
17:34:52 [Zakim]
-sanka
17:34:53 [GlenD]
see y'all next week!
17:34:55 [Zakim]
-Yakov_Sverdlov
17:34:59 [Zakim]
-Glen
17:35:01 [Zakim]
-Jeff_M
17:35:04 [Zakim]
-Jeff_Crump
17:35:07 [JCrump]
JCrump has left #ws-policy
17:35:15 [Zakim]
-Frederick_Hirsch
17:35:17 [Zakim]
-whenry.aa
17:36:12 [Zakim]
-Fabian
17:36:59 [Zakim]
-Vladimir?
17:37:00 [Zakim]
-Chris_Ferris
17:37:01 [Zakim]
-SergeyBeryozkin
17:37:01 [Zakim]
-m2
17:37:02 [Zakim]
-PaulC?
17:37:03 [Zakim]
-asir
17:37:03 [Zakim]
-Felix
17:37:09 [maryann]
maryann has left #ws-policy
17:37:48 [cferris]
zakim. who is here?
17:38:10 [cferris]
zakim, who is here?
17:38:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Toufic_Boubez, [IBMCambridge], DOrchard, Prasad_Yendluri, Charlton_Barreto, whenry.a
17:38:12 [Zakim]
On IRC I see felix-boulder, jeffm, Ashok, danroth, Nadalin, asir, prasad, whenry, JongLeeBEA, toufic, PaulC, cferris, RRSAgent, Zakim, charlton, GlenD, Fabian, trackbot
17:40:21 [cferris]
rrsagent, please generate minutes
17:40:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/09/06-ws-policy-minutes.html cferris
17:40:30 [cferris]
rrsagent, make logs public
17:45:58 [cferris]
zakim, who is here?
17:45:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Toufic_Boubez, [IBMCambridge], DOrchard, Prasad_Yendluri, Charlton_Barreto, whenry.a
17:46:00 [Zakim]
On IRC I see felix-out, jeffm, Ashok, danroth, prasad, whenry, JongLeeBEA, cferris, RRSAgent, Zakim, charlton, GlenD, trackbot
18:05:07 [Zakim]
-DOrchard
18:05:10 [Zakim]
-Prasad_Yendluri
18:05:19 [Zakim]
-Toufic_Boubez
18:05:21 [Zakim]
-[IBMCambridge]
18:05:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/09/06-ws-policy-minutes.html felix-out
18:44:16 [JCrump_]
JCrump_ has joined #ws-policy
19:56:01 [Zakim]
-Charlton_Barreto
20:01:01 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, whenry.a, in WS_Policy()12:00PM
20:01:02 [Zakim]
WS_Policy()12:00PM has ended
20:01:06 [Zakim]
Attendees were Abbie_Barbir, +44.191.243.aaaa, SergeyBeryozkin, Chris_Ferris, Toufic_Boubez, Mark_Little, Glen, Jeff_Crump, Frederick_Hirsch, Yakov_Sverdlov, m2, PaulC?,
20:01:09 [Zakim]
... [IBMCambridge], Felix, Jong_Lee, whenry, Fabian, Vladimir?, Charlton_Barreto, DOrchard, Prasad_Yendluri, Ashok_Malhotra, +1.512.261.aabb, Tony, Dan, sanka, Jeff_M
20:08:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ws-policy
20:24:21 [JCrump_]
JCrump_ has left #ws-policy
20:57:18 [prasad]
prasad has left #ws-policy