IRC log of tsdtf on 2006-08-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:01:01 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
12:01:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/08/29-tsdtf-irc
12:01:09 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tsdtf
12:01:18 [shadi]
zakim, this will be tsd
12:01:18 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM scheduled to start in 29 minutes
12:01:49 [shadi]
meeting: TSD TF
12:02:03 [shadi]
chair: Christophe, Carlos
12:02:51 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2006Aug/0035.html
12:03:04 [shadi]
agenda+ Quick review of integration tools and CVS server
12:03:15 [shadi]
agenda+ TCDL: review of stable elements of TCDL 1.1
12:21:24 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has joined #tsdtf
12:24:30 [Christophe]
Christophe has joined #tsdtf
12:26:43 [CarlosI]
CarlosI has joined #tsdtf
12:29:17 [Sandor]
Sandor has joined #tsdtf
12:29:39 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has now started
12:29:42 [Zakim]
+Shadi
12:32:23 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
12:32:26 [Michael]
Michael has joined #tsdtf
12:32:36 [Michael]
zakim, call Cooper-Ottawa
12:32:36 [Zakim]
ok, Michael; the call is being made
12:32:38 [Zakim]
+Cooper
12:32:50 [shadi]
zakim, ipcaller is really Chris
12:32:50 [Zakim]
+Chris; got it
12:33:05 [Zakim]
+??P2
12:33:32 [shadi]
zakim, ? is really CarlosI
12:33:32 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
12:38:12 [Shane]
Shane has joined #tsdtf
12:39:09 [ChrisR]
zakim, scribe ChrisR
12:39:09 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'scribe ChrisR', ChrisR
12:39:10 [shadi]
scribe: Chris
12:39:18 [shadi]
scribenick: ChrisR
12:39:28 [shadi]
agenda?
12:39:38 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
12:39:38 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Quick review of integration tools and CVS server" taken up [from shadi]
12:39:40 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
12:39:50 [shadi]
zakim, ipcaller is really Shane
12:39:50 [Zakim]
+Shane; got it
12:40:40 [Zakim]
+ +3247397aaaa
12:41:04 [shadi]
zakim, aaaa is really Christophe
12:41:04 [Zakim]
+Christophe; got it
12:41:31 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tests/
12:42:51 [ChrisR]
SAZ: When files are uploaded they will not be automatically visible. We must tweak file permissions. We will have to learn as we go along.
12:44:03 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Still need web interface of metadata so need scripts to create HTML files. Shadi and Chris will work on it. Perhaps BenToWeb project people can help.
12:44:50 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Should be able to use 'ant' with help from system people.
12:45:13 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Next steps - Shadi, Carlos and Chris to work on it.
12:46:22 [ChrisR]
SAZ: For bug tracking - Bugzilla is available but concerns over user friendly interface. Other options may be available but not standard at W3C.
12:46:53 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
12:46:53 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Quick review of integration tools and CVS server, closed
12:46:54 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
12:46:55 [Zakim]
2. TCDL: review of stable elements of TCDL 1.1 [from shadi]
12:47:06 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 2
12:47:06 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "TCDL: review of stable elements of TCDL 1.1" taken up [from shadi]
12:47:48 [ChrisR]
CS: Some comments on list answered by CS.
12:48:36 [shadi]
http://www.bentoweb.org/ts/home
12:48:37 [ChrisR]
SA: Can't find real world examples of TCDL. Can CS post again?
12:48:59 [ChrisR]
CS: Also posted code examples.
12:49:30 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Have seen presentations from BenToWeb but may be difficult for others to figure out.
12:49:58 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Have heard comments about making more generic but feel we should try to keep scope smaller.
12:51:08 [ChrisR]
SAZ: We're using language for specific test files but should not work too much on meta data. Should try to get out fairly quickly.
12:51:30 [ChrisR]
CS: If we keep closer to BenToWeb format will be easier for BenToWeb folks to contribute.
12:52:55 [ChrisR]
CS: action: Will create examples of minimual use of TCDL and post to list.
12:53:16 [ChrisR]
action: CS will create examples of minimual use of TCDL and post to list.
12:54:43 [ChrisR]
zakim, close agendum 2
12:54:43 [Zakim]
agendum 2, TCDL: review of stable elements of TCDL 1.1, closed
12:54:44 [Zakim]
I see nothing remaining on the agenda
12:56:15 [ChrisR]
CS: Asks members to review "test case senarios". Does it make sense?
12:56:28 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 2
12:56:28 [Zakim]
agendum 2, TCDL: review of stable elements of TCDL 1.1, closed
12:56:29 [Zakim]
I see nothing remaining on the agenda
12:56:48 [shadi]
agenda+ Next steps
12:56:52 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 3
12:56:52 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Next steps" taken up [from shadi]
12:57:29 [ChrisR]
SAZ: We now have repository and meta data scheme but how do we collect test samples?
12:59:05 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
12:59:40 [ChrisR]
CS: We can start working without web form. Need to describe repository data structure.
13:00:03 [Tim]
Tim has joined #tsdtf
13:00:16 [ChrisR]
CS: Will post structure of BenToWeb data to list.
13:03:20 [ChrisR]
action: CS will find someone in BtW to describe filename conventions and other into.
13:03:56 [ChrisR]
CS: What else is needed to get going?
13:04:16 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Metadata structure is needed but we're almost ready to get going.
13:05:05 [ChrisR]
TB: When uploading test files, will there be info about structure required?
13:05:50 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Still working and will discuss next week on call. There will be something in metadata to indicate that it still needs review.
13:06:02 [ChrisR]
TB: Will there be a review process?
13:06:13 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Yes, but still to be worked out in detail.
13:06:49 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Welcome to Michael and Carlos!
13:08:15 [ChrisR]
SAZ: Task force is not to develop metadata. Will take existing language and apply only minor changes. Will be using BtW language.
13:10:12 [ChrisR]
TB: Is task force linked from other groups like ERT? Can't seem to find links.
13:10:52 [ChrisR]
MC: Don't believe there is link but will add one.
13:11:40 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2006/tests/
13:12:04 [ChrisR]
action: MC will add link to this group from WCAG group page (link http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2006/tests/)
13:12:35 [Zakim]
-Christophe
13:12:38 [Zakim]
-Shadi
13:12:39 [Zakim]
-Chris
13:12:41 [Zakim]
-Shane
13:12:45 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
13:12:45 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has left #tsdtf
13:12:48 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:12:49 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
13:13:36 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:13:36 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Cooper
13:13:45 [shadi]
zakim, drop cooper
13:13:45 [Zakim]
Cooper is being disconnected
13:13:46 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()8:30AM has ended
13:13:47 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shadi, Cooper, Chris, CarlosI, Shane, +3247397aaaa, Christophe, Tim_Boland
13:13:53 [shadi]
zakim, bye
13:13:53 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
13:13:55 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:13:59 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
13:13:59 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/08/29-tsdtf-minutes.html shadi
13:14:01 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
13:14:05 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
13:14:05 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/29-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
13:14:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS will create examples of minimual use of TCDL and post to list. [1]
13:14:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/29-tsdtf-irc#T12-53-16
13:14:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CS will find someone in BtW to describe filename conventions and other into. [2]
13:14:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/29-tsdtf-irc#T13-03-20
13:14:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: MC will add link to this group from WCAG group page (link http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2006/tests/) [3]
13:14:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/29-tsdtf-irc#T13-12-04