IRC log of ws-policy on 2006-08-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:21:54 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ws-policy
15:21:54 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc
15:21:56 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:21:56 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ws-policy
15:21:58 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be Policy
15:21:58 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_Policy()12:00PM scheduled to start in 39 minutes
15:21:59 [trackbot]
Meeting: WS Policy WG Teleconference
15:21:59 [trackbot]
Date: 23 August 2006
15:23:05 [cferris]
zakim, please read agenda from http://whatfettle.com/2006/07/RDFAgenda/http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0124.html
15:23:05 [Zakim]
working on it, cferris
15:23:08 [Zakim]
agenda+ Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair
15:23:10 [Zakim]
agendum 1 added
15:23:11 [Zakim]
agenda+ Review and approval of telcon minutes, Chair
15:23:14 [Zakim]
agendum 2 added
15:23:15 [Zakim]
agenda+ Future WG meetings, Chair
15:23:16 [Zakim]
agendum 3 added
15:23:17 [Zakim]
agenda+ Editorial team report
15:23:18 [Zakim]
agendum 4 added
15:23:19 [Zakim]
agenda+ Review action items, Chair
15:23:20 [Zakim]
agendum 5 added
15:23:22 [Zakim]
agenda+ Detailed review of current drafts
15:23:23 [Zakim]
agendum 6 added
15:23:24 [Zakim]
agenda+ Editorial and wording changing issues (30 minutes)
15:23:26 [Zakim]
agendum 7 added
15:23:27 [Zakim]
agenda+ Minor Technical Issues (30 minutes)
15:23:29 [Zakim]
agendum 8 added
15:23:31 [Zakim]
agenda+ Major Technical Issues (30 minutes)
15:23:33 [Zakim]
agendum 9 added
15:23:35 [Zakim]
agenda+ New issues (since Aug 7)
15:23:37 [Zakim]
agendum 10 added
15:23:39 [Zakim]
agenda+ Any other business
15:23:41 [Zakim]
agendum 11 added
15:23:43 [Zakim]
done reading agenda, cferris
15:23:57 [cferris]
Chair: PaulC
15:38:12 [Fabian]
Fabian has joined #ws-policy
15:45:05 [paulc]
Chris: There is a updated agenda !
15:45:13 [paulc]
Sorry for its late arrival.
15:47:00 [Yakov]
Yakov has joined #ws-policy
15:47:09 [Yakov]
scribe:Yakov
15:52:08 [Fabian]
My last email to WS-Policy took 3 hrs to get distributed...
15:52:11 [Zakim]
WS_Policy()12:00PM has now started
15:52:18 [Zakim]
+ +1.508.628.aaaa
15:53:09 [Yakov]
scribe:Yakov
15:54:28 [Zakim]
+??P8
15:54:39 [Fabian]
zakim, ??P8 is me
15:54:39 [Zakim]
+Fabian; got it
15:56:12 [cferris]
rrsagent, where are we?
15:56:12 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. Sorry, nothing found for 'where are we'
15:56:18 [cferris]
rrsagent, where am i?
15:56:18 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T15-56-18
15:57:04 [abbie]
abbie has joined #ws-policy
15:58:00 [cferris]
Topic: Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0137
15:58:10 [paulc]
Chris - please note that VER 2 agenda has a slighly different structure.
15:58:17 [whenry]
whenry has joined #ws-policy
15:58:19 [Zakim]
+Abbie_Barbir
15:58:27 [cferris]
hmmm.... I'm trying to sort out how to deal with that
15:58:41 [cferris]
zakim, what is the agenda?
15:58:41 [Zakim]
I see 11 items remaining on the agenda:
15:58:43 [Zakim]
1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair
15:58:44 [Zakim]
2. Review and approval of telcon minutes, Chair
15:58:45 [Zakim]
3. Future WG meetings, Chair
15:58:46 [Zakim]
4. Editorial team report
15:58:47 [Zakim]
5. Review action items, Chair
15:58:48 [Zakim]
6. Detailed review of current drafts
15:58:49 [JCrump]
JCrump has joined #ws-policy
15:59:06 [FrederickHirsch]
FrederickHirsch has joined #ws-policy
15:59:17 [Zakim]
7. Editorial and wording changing issues (30 minutes)
15:59:18 [Zakim]
8. Minor Technical Issues (30 minutes)
15:59:19 [Zakim]
9. Major Technical Issues (30 minutes)
15:59:21 [Zakim]
10. New issues (since Aug 7)
15:59:24 [Zakim]
11. Any other business
15:59:25 [Zakim]
+??P2
15:59:26 [Zakim]
+ +44.796.805.aabb
15:59:31 [Zakim]
+ +1.719.302.aacc
15:59:42 [dmoberg]
dmoberg has joined #ws-policy
15:59:47 [whenry]
zakim, +1.719.302.aacc is whenry
15:59:47 [Zakim]
+whenry; got it
15:59:54 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.999.aadd
15:59:59 [cferris]
agenda 8 = Possible out-of-scope issues
16:00:13 [JCrump]
zakim, +1.781.999.aadd is JCrump
16:00:13 [Zakim]
+JCrump; got it
16:00:20 [Zakim]
+??P12
16:00:22 [cferris]
agenda 9 = Minor technical issues (30 minutes)
16:00:22 [whenry]
zakim, mute me
16:00:25 [Zakim]
whenry should now be muted
16:00:29 [asir]
asir has joined #ws-policy
16:00:29 [maryann]
maryann has joined #ws-policy
16:00:40 [dmoberg]
zakim, ??P12 is dmoberg
16:00:41 [Zakim]
+dmoberg; got it
16:00:45 [cferris]
agenda 10 = major technical issues (30 minutes)
16:00:54 [cferris]
agenda 11 = New issues
16:01:00 [Zakim]
- +44.796.805.aabb
16:01:05 [cferris]
agenda 12 = AOB
16:01:16 [cferris]
agenda+ AOB
16:01:18 [ruchith]
ruchith has joined #ws-policy
16:01:21 [bijan]
bijan has joined #ws-policy
16:01:23 [cferris]
zakim, what is the agenda?
16:01:23 [Zakim]
I see 12 items remaining on the agenda:
16:01:24 [Zakim]
1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair
16:01:26 [Zakim]
2. Review and approval of telcon minutes, Chair
16:01:27 [Zakim]
3. Future WG meetings, Chair
16:01:28 [Zakim]
4. Editorial team report
16:01:30 [Zakim]
5. Review action items, Chair
16:01:31 [Zakim]
6. Detailed review of current drafts
16:01:33 [Zakim]
7. Editorial and wording changing issues (30 minutes)
16:01:34 [Zakim]
8. Possible out-of-scope issues
16:01:35 [Zakim]
9. Minor technical issues (30 minutes)
16:01:36 [Zakim]
10. major technical issues (30 minutes)
16:01:37 [Zakim]
11. New issues
16:01:40 [Zakim]
+m2
16:01:59 [Zakim]
+Frederick_Hirsch
16:02:06 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.643.aaee
16:02:10 [Zakim]
+Chris_Ferris
16:02:10 [prasad]
prasad has joined #ws-policy
16:02:12 [monica]
monica has joined #ws-policy
16:02:15 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:02:20 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.933.aaff
16:02:21 [bijan]
zakim, IPcaller is me
16:02:22 [Zakim]
+bijan; got it
16:02:27 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
16:02:27 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
16:02:30 [sanka]
sanka has joined #ws-policy
16:02:31 [cferris]
zakim, who is here?
16:02:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.508.628.aaaa, Fabian, Abbie_Barbir, ??P2, whenry (muted), JCrump, dmoberg, m2, Frederick_Hirsch, +1.781.643.aaee, Chris_Ferris, bijan (muted), +1.617.933.aaff
16:02:35 [Zakim]
On IRC I see sanka, monica, prasad, bijan, ruchith, maryann, asir, dmoberg, FrederickHirsch, JCrump, whenry, abbie, Yakov, Fabian, Zakim, RRSAgent, cferris, paulc, charlton,
16:02:38 [maryann]
781-643-1843 is maryann
16:02:38 [Zakim]
... trackbot
16:02:39 [Zakim]
+ +1.415.402.aagg
16:02:51 [Zakim]
+??P25
16:03:02 [cferris]
zakim, aaaa is Yakov
16:03:02 [Zakim]
+Yakov; got it
16:03:19 [Zakim]
+ +44.796.805.aahh
16:03:30 [bijan]
zakim, 781-643-1843 is maryann
16:03:30 [Zakim]
sorry, bijan, I do not recognize a party named '781-643-1843'
16:03:32 [cferris]
zakim, aaee is maryann
16:03:32 [Zakim]
+maryann; got it
16:03:54 [cferris]
zakim, aagg is Lee
16:03:54 [Zakim]
+Lee; got it
16:04:20 [maryann]
someones at the beach
16:04:21 [cferris]
zakim, ??P2 is Asir
16:04:21 [Zakim]
+Asir; got it
16:04:29 [danroth]
danroth has joined #ws-policy
16:04:38 [Zakim]
+Prasad_Yendluri
16:04:40 [cferris]
zakim, Asir has Dan
16:04:40 [Zakim]
Dan was already listed in Asir, cferris
16:04:50 [cferris]
zakim, who is here?
16:04:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Yakov, Fabian, Abbie_Barbir, Asir, whenry (muted), JCrump, dmoberg, m2, Frederick_Hirsch, maryann, Chris_Ferris, bijan (muted), +1.617.933.aaff, Lee, ??P25,
16:04:53 [Zakim]
... +44.796.805.aahh, Prasad_Yendluri
16:04:54 [Zakim]
Asir has Dan
16:04:55 [Zakim]
On IRC I see danroth, sanka, monica, prasad, bijan, ruchith, maryann, asir, dmoberg, FrederickHirsch, JCrump, whenry, abbie, Yakov, Fabian, Zakim, RRSAgent, cferris, paulc,
16:04:57 [Zakim]
... charlton, trackbot
16:05:01 [ruchith]
zakim, +1.617.933.aaff is ruchith
16:05:01 [Zakim]
+ruchith; got it
16:05:30 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:05:41 [bijan]
no
16:05:44 [bijan]
I'm on skype
16:05:45 [bijan]
and muted
16:05:57 [sanka]
zakim, [IPCaller] isprobably me
16:05:57 [Zakim]
I don't understand '[IPCaller] isprobably me', sanka
16:06:07 [cferris]
zakim, aaff is probably Mark
16:06:07 [Zakim]
sorry, cferris, I do not understand your question
16:06:11 [Yakov]
topic: Roll call and selection of secretary
16:06:20 [sanka]
zakim, who is on phone
16:06:20 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on phone', sanka
16:06:21 [cferris]
zakim, who is here?
16:06:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Yakov, Fabian, Abbie_Barbir, Asir, whenry (muted), JCrump, dmoberg, m2, Frederick_Hirsch, maryann, Chris_Ferris, bijan (muted), ruchith, Lee, ??P25,
16:06:25 [Zakim]
... +44.796.805.aahh, Prasad_Yendluri, [IPcaller]
16:06:26 [Zakim]
Asir has Dan
16:06:28 [Zakim]
On IRC I see danroth, sanka, monica, prasad, bijan, ruchith, maryann, asir, dmoberg, FrederickHirsch, JCrump, whenry, abbie, Yakov, Fabian, Zakim, RRSAgent, cferris, paulc,
16:06:32 [Zakim]
... charlton, trackbot
16:06:46 [cferris]
zakim, m2 is Monica
16:06:46 [Zakim]
+Monica; got it
16:06:47 [sanka]
zakim, [IPcaller] is probably me
16:06:47 [Zakim]
+sanka?; got it
16:06:59 [cferris]
zakim, aahh is probably mark
16:06:59 [Zakim]
+mark?; got it
16:07:09 [cferris]
zakim, who is here?
16:07:09 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Yakov, Fabian, Abbie_Barbir, Asir, whenry (muted), JCrump, dmoberg, Monica, Frederick_Hirsch, maryann, Chris_Ferris, bijan (muted), ruchith, Lee, ??P25, mark?,
16:07:16 [Zakim]
... Prasad_Yendluri, sanka?
16:07:18 [Zakim]
Asir has Dan
16:07:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see danroth, sanka, monica, prasad, bijan, ruchith, maryann, asir, dmoberg, FrederickHirsch, JCrump, whenry, abbie, Yakov, Fabian, Zakim, RRSAgent, cferris, paulc,
16:07:27 [Zakim]
... charlton, trackbot
16:08:25 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
16:08:25 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
16:09:09 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
16:09:09 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
16:09:20 [cferris]
zakim, ??P25 is PaulC
16:09:20 [Zakim]
+PaulC; got it
16:09:33 [Zakim]
-ruchith
16:09:58 [Yakov]
Paul: Discussed new agenda
16:10:19 [Yakov]
Tony Nadalin: will take notes next week
16:10:24 [Zakim]
+ruchith
16:10:25 [cferris]
Regrets: Seumas, Tony Nadalin, Toufic, Umit
16:10:37 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
16:10:37 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
16:10:50 [Zakim]
+DOrchard
16:10:53 [cferris]
zakim, take up action
16:10:54 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'take up action', cferris
16:10:58 [Yakov]
Monica: scribe on Sept 6
16:11:12 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
16:11:12 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
16:11:17 [sanka]
zakim, mute me
16:11:17 [Zakim]
sanka? should now be muted
16:11:22 [Zakim]
-mark?
16:11:25 [Yakov]
topic: Review and approval of telcon minutes
16:11:26 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
16:11:26 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair" taken up
16:11:32 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
16:11:32 [Zakim]
agendum 1 was just opened, cferris
16:11:34 [ruchith]
zakim, mute me
16:11:34 [Zakim]
ruchith should now be muted
16:11:40 [cferris]
zakim, take up agendum 1
16:11:40 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair" taken up
16:11:46 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
16:11:46 [Zakim]
agendum 1 was just opened, cferris
16:12:10 [Zakim]
+Glen
16:12:18 [GlenD]
GlenD has joined #ws-policy
16:12:34 [Yakov]
Paul: amend the minutes with additional people
16:12:36 [dorchard]
dorchard has joined #ws-policy
16:13:07 [Yakov]
Paul: Umit pointed out the doc is misleading. It'd be useful to fix
16:13:12 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
16:13:12 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
16:13:43 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
16:13:43 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
16:13:48 [Yakov]
Bijan: was present last week as well
16:14:05 [prasad]
q+
16:14:09 [Yakov]
Paul: make changes
16:14:24 [Yakov]
topic:Future WG meetings
16:14:25 [prasad]
I was present also
16:14:28 [prasad]
q-
16:14:53 [Yakov]
Paul: need to register to F2F
16:15:02 [FrederickHirsch]
corrected agenda link: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0137.html
16:15:23 [whenry]
Can we list who are registered?
16:15:29 [cferris]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:15:29 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Review and approval of telcon minutes, Chair" taken up
16:15:33 [asir]
Here is the link to reg - http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39293/policyf2f20060912/
16:15:35 [Yakov]
Paul: please let chairs know about NOT attending
16:15:43 [cferris]
zakim, take up agendum
16:15:43 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'take up agendum', cferris
16:15:48 [cferris]
zakim, move to next agendum
16:15:48 [Zakim]
agendum 2 was just opened, cferris
16:15:52 [whenry]
zamkin, unmute me
16:15:56 [cferris]
zakim, take up next agendum
16:15:56 [Zakim]
agendum 2 was just opened, cferris
16:16:08 [bijan]
zakim, unmute me
16:16:08 [Zakim]
bijan should no longer be muted
16:16:13 [bijan]
zakim, mute me
16:16:13 [Zakim]
bijan should now be muted
16:16:16 [cferris]
zakim, close this agendum
16:16:16 [Zakim]
agendum 2 closed
16:16:17 [Zakim]
I see 10 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:16:18 [Zakim]
3. Future WG meetings, Chair
16:16:21 [cferris]
zakim, take up next agendum
16:16:21 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Future WG meetings, Chair" taken up
16:16:28 [sanka]
zakim, unmute me
16:16:28 [Zakim]
sanka? should no longer be muted
16:16:49 [whenry]
zakim, unmute me
16:16:49 [Zakim]
whenry should no longer be muted
16:17:28 [Yakov]
Paul: perosnal registration page -> result
16:17:32 [Yakov]
topic: Editorial team report
16:17:41 [cferris]
zakim, please close this agendum
16:17:41 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
16:17:42 [Zakim]
I see 9 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:17:43 [Zakim]
4. Editorial team report
16:17:47 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
16:17:47 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Editorial team report" taken up
16:18:09 [Yakov]
Prasad: Working on AI - ongoing
16:18:54 [Yakov]
Prasad: AI against W3C staff HTML generation scheme
16:19:12 [sanka]
zakim, mute me
16:19:12 [Zakim]
sanka? should now be muted
16:19:13 [Yakov]
Prasad: Felix will this up
16:19:32 [Yakov]
Prasad: Convert Primer to W3C format
16:19:54 [Yakov]
Prasad: highlight all changes in spec
16:20:01 [Yakov]
Paul: questions?
16:20:38 [Yakov]
Paul: AI-59 AI-51 - outstanding
16:21:04 [Yakov]
Asir: AI-59 AI-51 are done
16:21:15 [Yakov]
Paul: Please update the status
16:21:42 [cferris]
Regrets+ Skip Snow, Charlton Barreto
16:21:49 [Yakov]
topic: Review action items
16:22:09 [Yakov]
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open
16:22:43 [whenry]
Is everyone hearing this noise or have I been thrown out?
16:22:56 [Yakov]
Paul AI-35 Glen proposed to close it
16:23:03 [danroth]
danroth has joined #ws-policy
16:23:09 [cferris]
zakim, who is making noise
16:23:09 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is making noise', cferris
16:23:10 [Zakim]
-whenry
16:23:16 [cferris]
zakim, who is making noise?
16:23:27 [Zakim]
cferris, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Asir (84%), Chris_Ferris (15%), maryann (69%), Yakov (69%)
16:23:31 [Yakov]
resolution: mark the AI-35 as done
16:23:45 [Zakim]
+whenry
16:23:46 [Yakov]
AI-44
16:24:12 [Yakov]
AI-48
16:24:34 [Yakov]
Paul: due on Sep 6
16:24:58 [Yakov]
AI-59, 51 - were done. Asir will update the status
16:25:13 [Yakov]
topic: Detailed review of current drafts
16:25:21 [cferris]
zakim, close agendum
16:25:21 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close agendum', cferris
16:25:28 [Yakov]
Paul: continue to review working drafts
16:25:29 [cferris]
zakim, close this agendum
16:25:29 [Zakim]
agendum 4 closed
16:25:30 [Zakim]
I see 8 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:25:31 [Zakim]
5. Review action items, Chair
16:25:34 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
16:25:34 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Review action items, Chair" taken up
16:25:45 [cferris]
zakim, close this agendum
16:25:45 [Zakim]
agendum 5 closed
16:25:46 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:25:48 [Zakim]
6. Detailed review of current drafts
16:25:48 [Yakov]
topic: Editorial and wording changing issues
16:25:51 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
16:25:53 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Detailed review of current drafts" taken up
16:26:00 [cferris]
zakim, close this agendum
16:26:00 [Zakim]
agendum 6 closed
16:26:04 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:26:06 [Zakim]
7. Editorial and wording changing issues (30 minutes)
16:26:06 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
16:26:10 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "Editorial and wording changing issues (30 minutes)" taken up
16:26:13 [Yakov]
topic: a) Typo wsp:tPolicyURIs in Section 3.3 first example
16:26:55 [Yakov]
resolution: assign to editors
16:26:57 [asir]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3605
16:26:57 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-63 - Implement the resolution for issue 3605 [on Editors - due 2006-08-30].
16:27:28 [cferris]
RESOLUTION: Issue 3605 closed as editorial and assigned to the editors to apply
16:27:47 [Yakov]
topic: Conformance Sections needed for both specs, Umit
16:28:13 [Yakov]
Paul: proposes to add empty section and keep the issue open
16:28:40 [Yakov]
action: Asir to draft proposal
16:28:40 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-64 - Draft proposal [on Asir Vedamuthu - due 2006-08-30].
16:29:11 [cferris]
action 2 = Asir to draft proposal for issue 3559
16:29:17 [asir]
ACTION: Editors to add empty sections for Conformance in WS-Policy and WS-PolicyAttachment
16:29:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-65 - Add empty sections for Conformance in WS-Policy and WS-PolicyAttachment [on Editors - due 2006-08-30].
16:29:41 [Yakov]
topic: Remove misleading reference to a Requester policy
16:30:32 [Yakov]
resolution: close the issue 3586 - no changes in the doc
16:30:53 [cferris]
RESOLUTION: close the issue 3586 - no changes in the doc, effectively solved by other work
16:31:17 [Yakov]
topic: Clarify the relation of overlapping definitions in the fr.
16:32:08 [Yakov]
David: Issue 3562 - the work is ongoing
16:33:41 [Yakov]
topic: Possible out of Scope issues
16:33:57 [cferris]
zakim, close this agendum
16:33:57 [Zakim]
agendum 7 closed
16:33:58 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:33:59 [Zakim]
8. Possible out-of-scope issues
16:34:32 [prasad]
s/AI against W3C staff HTML generation scheme/We have diffmk update from Norm Walsh. Seems to work fine. We have an AI assigned to W3C staff to integrate diffmk into WS-Policy build process so that HTML diff version of the specs can generated by invoking a build target/
16:34:40 [Yakov]
Paul: Issue 3592 in not in the scope
16:34:47 [cferris]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3592
16:35:19 [Yakov]
s/in not in the scope/is not in the scope
16:35:22 [sanka]
zakim, unmute me
16:35:22 [Zakim]
sanka? should no longer be muted
16:35:45 [Yakov]
Glen: looks implementation specific
16:35:59 [whenry]
zakim, mute me
16:35:59 [Zakim]
whenry should now be muted
16:36:22 [monica]
I think this is actually playback.
16:36:35 [sanka]
zakim, mute me
16:36:35 [Zakim]
sanka? should now be muted
16:37:14 [prasad]
s/Convert Primer to W3C format/Converted the "Understanding WS-Policy white paper" converted Primer in W3C format and checked in into CVS/
16:37:15 [Yakov]
action: Willima to chech on Seimas whether to close the issue 3592
16:37:15 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Willima
16:37:54 [cferris]
action 4 = William to check on Seumas as to whether to close issue 3592
16:37:57 [Yakov]
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3616
16:39:17 [dmoberg]
q+
16:39:21 [Yakov]
Paul: proposes to make it as a candidate to be resolved next
16:39:27 [prasad]
s/highlight all changes in spec/we have a new Non-Normative Appendix in all policy specs called "Changes in this Version of the Document" that provides a list of substantive changes since the last Working Draft. This supplements the Change Log/
16:39:48 [Yakov]
Glen: agrees
16:40:11 [danroth]
+1 to Glen's comment and the chair's proposal
16:40:33 [sanka]
zakim, unmute me
16:40:33 [Zakim]
sanka? should no longer be muted
16:40:41 [Yakov]
Dale: negotiation - out-of-scope
16:40:59 [GlenD]
As long as we don't preclude discussion of negotiation use-cases, I think we're good to push particular negotiation mechanisms, etc, off to v.next
16:41:15 [sanka]
zakim, mute me
16:41:15 [Zakim]
sanka? should now be muted
16:41:33 [Yakov]
Dale: intersection is not defined
16:41:48 [danroth]
q+
16:41:57 [Yakov]
Dale: not an issue
16:42:10 [cferris]
note: Dale might want to augment the minutes with his points on the possible inclusion of some ranking attribute
16:42:15 [prasad]
s/converted Primer in/to primer in/
16:42:47 [danroth]
q-
16:43:10 [Yakov]
Chris: there was a lot of support for negotian at F2F
16:43:40 [Yakov]
Paul: mark the issue as be done next
16:43:57 [dmoberg]
A prerequisite of negotiation is that some way of marking ranking or preference exists. So no point of going into negotiation without the prerequisites. But maybe some blessed way of putting ranking on policy alternatives would be useful. Paul notes that this can always be done by an extension.
16:44:28 [cferris]
RESOLUTION: Issue 3616 closed and marked as v.next: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3616
16:45:02 [cferris]
ACTION: PaulC and Chris to investigate how to mark/close an issue as designated for v.next
16:45:02 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - PaulC
16:45:33 [Yakov]
topic: Minor Technical Issues (30 minutes)
16:45:36 [monica]
yes it did
16:46:15 [cferris]
zakim, where am i?
16:46:15 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, cferris.
16:46:21 [cferris]
rrsagent, where am i?
16:46:21 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T16-46-21
16:47:54 [asir]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3561
16:47:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-68 - Implement the resolution for issue 3561 [on Editors - due 2006-08-30].
16:48:25 [asir]
ACTION: Chris to update issue 3561 (on behalf of Felix)
16:48:25 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Chris
16:48:36 [cferris]
RESOLUTION: 3561 close with proposal in message 65 as amended by 73
16:49:06 [Yakov]
b) Policy Application to Web services Model description inac
16:50:12 [prasad]
Applied in the Web services
16:50:12 [prasad]
model, policy is used to convey the conditions for an interaction between a Web
16:50:12 [prasad]
service requestor and a Web service provider.
16:51:35 [asir]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3552
16:51:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-69 - Implement the resolution for issue 3552 [on Editors - due 2006-08-30].
16:51:39 [Yakov]
RESOLUTION: close with the issue http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3552
16:52:03 [FrederickHirsch]
3549 proposal : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/att-0117/policy-framework-3549-proposal.pdf
16:52:14 [cferris]
RESOLUTION: Issue 3552 closed with proposal in bugzilla entry http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3552
16:52:18 [Yakov]
c) Require assertions to be distinguished from parameter elements, Frederick http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3549
16:52:27 [danroth]
q+
16:53:08 [Yakov]
Frederick: proposes to continue the discussion
16:54:05 [Yakov]
Frederick: this issue is only to separate parameters from assertions
16:55:31 [asir]
q+
16:55:44 [Yakov]
Paul: Frederick needs clarifications ot the email loop http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0117.html
16:55:45 [paulc]
ack dm
16:55:49 [paulc]
ack dan
16:55:55 [Yakov]
s/ot/on
16:56:41 [Yakov]
Frederick: normalization now is a separate issue
16:57:11 [Fabian]
q+
16:57:14 [Yakov]
Dan: please provide some examples to illustrate the ambiguity
16:57:21 [Zakim]
-Abbie_Barbir
16:57:53 [danroth]
q+
16:57:57 [paulc]
ack asir
16:57:59 [Yakov]
Frederick: need to add some additional details in the text to overall model
16:58:10 [Zakim]
+Abbie_Barbir
16:58:32 [Yakov]
Asir: agrees on the substance but need to understand what exactly should be clarified
16:58:33 [paulc]
ack fabian
16:58:39 [FrederickHirsch]
q+
16:59:16 [Yakov]
Fabian: please define the term "nested assertion"
16:59:18 [paulc]
nested assertion is still not defined in Frederick's proposal
17:00:05 [cferris]
q+
17:00:10 [paulc]
ack dan
17:00:13 [paulc]
ack fred
17:00:21 [Yakov]
Dan: the text is correct. Clarifying the issue may create a problem
17:00:55 [danroth]
q+
17:00:59 [Yakov]
Frederick: the goal was to have a discussion and also to make it clear how to do the nesting
17:01:10 [asir]
Frederick, I answered this question on e-mail - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0140.html
17:01:21 [paulc]
ack cferris
17:02:05 [paulc]
q+
17:02:07 [Yakov]
Christopher: need clarification of the issue
17:02:27 [maryann]
q+
17:02:35 [paulc]
ack dan
17:02:42 [Zakim]
+??P9
17:02:45 [Yakov]
Dan: proposes to discuss the issue in Primer
17:02:51 [Zakim]
-Prasad_Yendluri
17:03:42 [Yakov]
Paul: Frederich should enumarate the questions, and others to review
17:03:50 [paulc]
ack maryann
17:03:54 [paulc]
ack paulc
17:03:58 [FrederickHirsch]
q+
17:04:24 [Yakov]
Mayann: Amend the proposal to move this to Primer
17:04:42 [Yakov]
s/Mayann/Maryann
17:05:03 [monica]
q+
17:05:13 [paulc]
ack fred
17:05:31 [paulc]
ack monica
17:05:55 [monica]
q-
17:06:15 [Yakov]
Monica: also proposes to consider pushing this to Primer
17:06:52 [monica]
Correction: We should be conscious not to push so much to the Primer so it doesn't implicitly become a normative document.
17:07:12 [Yakov]
ACTION: Frederick to enumarate th equestion - issue http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3549
17:07:12 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-70 - Enumarate th equestion - issue http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3549 [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2006-08-30].
17:07:36 [Yakov]
s/ th equestion/ the questions
17:08:44 [Yakov]
ACTION: Dan to review for issue 3549 the material in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0117.html
17:08:44 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - Dan
17:09:08 [danroth]
ACTION: danroth to review for issue 3549 the material in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0117.html
17:09:08 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - danroth
17:09:30 [Yakov]
topic: Add discussion/examples of domain expressions
17:09:36 [asir]
q+
17:09:55 [paulc]
ack asir
17:10:42 [cferris]
q+
17:11:29 [paulc]
ack cferris
17:11:35 [Yakov]
Paul: Issue 3557 - Asir to get clarification from Ashok through email
17:13:09 [Yakov]
topic: Major Technical Issues (30 minutes)
17:13:31 [cferris]
expectation setting, re-raise this discussion after umit and ashok have had a chance to respond
17:13:39 [maryann]
so chris suggested that Umit will be on vacation and that she will then probably need some time to respond to issue 3557
17:13:44 [cferris]
zakim, close this agendum
17:13:44 [Zakim]
I do not know what agendum had been taken up, cferris
17:14:41 [asir]
Chris Proposal - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0130.html
17:14:56 [asir]
Asir's Amendments - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0133.html
17:15:21 [Yakov]
Christopher: Issue 3544 - proposal to clarify list of elements, which are extensible via elements or attributes
17:16:02 [Yakov]
Christopher: agrees with Asir's ammendments
17:16:43 [asir]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3544
17:16:43 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-71 - Implement the resolution for issue 3544 [on Editors - due 2006-08-30].
17:16:50 [cferris]
RESOLUTION: Issue 3544 closed with proposal from Chris as amended by Asir's email 133 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0133.html
17:17:34 [Yakov]
topic: b) Normalization should make empty nested policy elements
17:17:35 [FrederickHirsch]
q+
17:18:26 [cferris]
ack fre
17:18:31 [Yakov]
Frederick: Proposes to close the issue
17:18:49 [Yakov]
see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0063.html
17:19:03 [Yakov]
Asir: agrees with Frederick
17:19:41 [FrederickHirsch]
s/see/Item not correct:
17:19:51 [FrederickHirsch]
explanation - case cannot occur
17:19:54 [cferris]
RESOLUTION: Issue 3548 closed with exlanation in bugzilla entry http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3548. The edge case can never occur
17:20:16 [Yakov]
topic: c) Semantics of successful intersection determined by domain-specific assertion content
17:20:40 [Yakov]
Paul: there is no any proposal
17:20:48 [cferris]
glen intends this to start the discussion
17:21:38 [cferris]
paul suggests some email discussion working off of this thread: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0138.html
17:22:55 [maryann]
update with a pointer to the email thread?
17:23:05 [Yakov]
ACTION: Glen to update 3577bugzilla
17:23:06 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-72 - Update 3577bugzilla [on Glen Daniels - due 2006-08-30].
17:23:41 [Yakov]
topic: d) Optional Assertions may not be usable in all circumstances
17:24:00 [cferris]
action 13 = Glen to update 3577bugzilla entry with the suggested format we're using
17:24:09 [Yakov]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Jul/0039.html
17:24:27 [asir]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0075.html
17:25:02 [cferris]
continue discussion of issue 3564 on the mailing list
17:25:05 [Yakov]
Paul: proposes to continue the email discussion
17:25:52 [sanka]
zakim, sanka? is me
17:25:52 [Zakim]
+sanka; got it
17:26:11 [Zakim]
+ +1.604.681.aaii
17:26:11 [Yakov]
Glen: clarifies that email thread contained the necessary details. Will add then to bugzilla
17:26:38 [Yakov]
s/then to bugzilla/them to bugzilla
17:26:39 [toufic]
toufic has joined #ws-policy
17:27:46 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
17:27:46 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "Possible out-of-scope issues" taken up
17:27:56 [cferris]
zakim, close this agendum
17:27:56 [Zakim]
agendum 8 closed
17:27:56 [whenry]
I had replied to Umit on this topic - I replied to the group
17:27:57 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:27:58 [Zakim]
9. Minor technical issues (30 minutes)
17:28:00 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
17:28:00 [Zakim]
agendum 9. "Minor technical issues (30 minutes)" taken up
17:28:11 [cferris]
zakim, close this agendum
17:28:11 [Zakim]
agendum 9 closed
17:28:12 [Yakov]
topic: New issues (since Aug 7)
17:28:13 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:28:14 [Zakim]
10. major technical issues (30 minutes)
17:28:15 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
17:28:15 [Zakim]
agendum 10. "major technical issues (30 minutes)" taken up
17:28:20 [cferris]
zakim, close this agendum
17:28:20 [Zakim]
agendum 10 closed
17:28:21 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
17:28:22 [Zakim]
11. New issues
17:28:24 [cferris]
zakim, next agendum
17:28:24 [Zakim]
agendum 11. "New issues" taken up
17:28:56 [Yakov]
a) Policy framework should document extensibility points
17:29:28 [maryann]
q+
17:30:20 [Yakov]
David: Issue 3590 is open. The proposal from Asir to close without action
17:31:09 [Yakov]
David: framework has extensibility points, which are documented well
17:32:11 [Yakov]
David: Attrribute can be added to the policy or to the policy reference
17:33:44 [Yakov]
Child elements for policy reference. Any child should be treated as assertion. It should be documented
17:33:59 [paulc]
ack maryann
17:34:56 [Yakov]
David: make a change in a notational convention
17:35:13 [asir]
q+
17:36:30 [Yakov]
Christopher: Proposes to close the issue and assign it to the Editors.
17:37:45 [paulc]
ack asir
17:38:00 [cferris]
here are the 5 :
17:38:38 [cferris]
wsp:Policy/@{any}
17:38:38 [cferris]
wsp:Policy/.../wsp:PolicyReference/@{any}
17:38:38 [cferris]
wsp:Policy/.../wsp:PolicyReference/{any}
17:38:38 [cferris]
wsp:Policy/wsp:ExactlyOne/@{any}
17:38:38 [cferris]
wsp:Policy/wsp:ExactlyOne/wsp:All/@{any}
17:38:54 [cferris]
the first two can be handled editorially, since the elipses are already in the spec
17:39:07 [asir]
link is http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0108.html
17:40:54 [cferris]
daveo's are about attributes... asir's point out element extensibility
17:41:13 [Yakov]
David: extensibility points are not clearly documented
17:41:38 [cferris]
daveo suggests that this confusion may be exactly why we need some clarity in the spec
17:42:22 [cferris]
proposal part 1, document attribute extensbility of wsp:Policy/@{any} and wsp:Policy/.../wsp:PolicyReference/@{any}
17:42:39 [cferris]
part2 are the remaining 3 in bugzilla
17:43:03 [cferris]
plus the ones pointed out by Asir
17:44:22 [asir]
q+
17:44:29 [cferris]
+1 to daveo
17:44:29 [paulc]
ack asir
17:44:49 [cferris]
q+
17:45:24 [danroth]
q+
17:45:37 [Yakov]
Paul: need email dialog between Asir and David about extensibilty point
17:45:53 [Yakov]
s/extensibilty point/extensibilty points/
17:46:10 [danroth]
q-
17:46:33 [paulc]
ack cf
17:46:56 [cferris]
ACTION: Editors to apply proposal part 1, document attribute extensbility of wsp:Policy/@{any} and wsp:Policy/.../wsp:PolicyReference/@{any}
17:46:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-73 - Apply proposal part 1, document attribute extensbility of wsp:Policy/@{any} and wsp:Policy/.../wsp:PolicyReference/@{any} [on Editors - due 2006-08-30].
17:47:38 [asir]
q+
17:48:39 [Yakov]
Chris: Proposes to make everything extansible
17:48:40 [Fabian]
now, bijan, that's at least a motivation we can put in the spec :-)
17:49:36 [paulc]
ack asir
17:49:48 [cferris]
ACTION: Asir and daveO to carry on the discussion of extensibility points on the mailing list
17:49:48 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-74 - And daveO to carry on the discussion of extensibility points on the mailing list [on Asir Vedamuthu - due 2006-08-30].
17:50:58 [Yakov]
Asir: Proposes to create a new issue with the requirements to extensibility points
17:51:14 [Yakov]
David and Paul disagree
17:51:29 [cferris]
paul agrees with daveo that there is no need of the overhead of a separate issue for dealing with those points that are in disagreement
17:52:32 [Yakov]
topic: Coordination item, Maryann Hondo
17:53:00 [Yakov]
Maryann: already sent a note to WS-Addressing
17:53:14 [cferris]
q+
17:53:15 [Yakov]
Paul: please update in bugzilla
17:53:45 [Zakim]
-Lee
17:53:52 [paulc]
ack cf
17:54:08 [Yakov]
Christopher: Proposes to defer c)
17:54:36 [Yakov]
f)Clarify conversion of compact to normal form in Framework section 4.
17:55:46 [Yakov]
Frederick: Possibly there are some issues in specifying the normalization process
17:56:57 [Yakov]
Paul: Need to start email thread with bug# reference
17:57:17 [Yakov]
and insert the link to bugzilla
17:58:26 [Yakov]
Paul: email dialog + bugzilla
17:58:35 [Zakim]
-dmoberg
17:58:45 [cferris]
rrsagent, draft minutes
17:58:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html cferris
17:58:45 [dmoberg]
dmoberg has left #ws-policy
17:58:52 [Zakim]
-Monica
17:59:01 [Zakim]
-Glen
17:59:04 [Zakim]
-Asir
17:59:05 [Zakim]
-sanka
17:59:05 [Zakim]
-JCrump
17:59:07 [Zakim]
-Frederick_Hirsch
17:59:08 [Zakim]
-Yakov
17:59:09 [Zakim]
-maryann
17:59:10 [Zakim]
-Chris_Ferris
17:59:11 [Zakim]
-prasad
17:59:12 [JCrump]
JCrump has left #ws-policy
17:59:13 [Zakim]
- +1.604.681.aaii
17:59:14 [Zakim]
-PaulC
17:59:15 [Zakim]
-whenry
17:59:17 [Zakim]
-bijan
17:59:20 [Zakim]
-Fabian
17:59:27 [Zakim]
-DOrchard
17:59:28 [maryann]
-maryann
17:59:28 [sanka]
sanka has left #ws-policy
17:59:40 [maryann]
maryann has left #ws-policy
17:59:42 [cferris]
zakim, who is here?
17:59:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ruchith (muted), Abbie_Barbir
17:59:43 [Zakim]
On IRC I see toufic, danroth, dorchard, monica, prasad, asir, whenry, abbie, Fabian, Zakim, RRSAgent, cferris, paulc, charlton, trackbot
17:59:52 [cferris]
zakim, disconnect r
17:59:52 [Zakim]
ruchith is being disconnected
17:59:53 [Zakim]
-ruchith
17:59:54 [Zakim]
-Abbie_Barbir
17:59:55 [Zakim]
WS_Policy()12:00PM has ended
17:59:57 [cferris]
zakim, disconnect a
17:59:58 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.508.628.aaaa, Fabian, Abbie_Barbir, +44.796.805.aabb, whenry, JCrump, dmoberg, Frederick_Hirsch, +1.781.643.aaee, Chris_Ferris, bijan, +1.415.402.aagg, Yakov,
18:00:01 [Zakim]
... +44.796.805.aahh, maryann, Lee, Dan, Prasad_Yendluri, ruchith, Monica, mark?, PaulC, DOrchard, Glen, prasad, sanka, +1.604.681.aaii
18:00:04 [Zakim]
sorry, cferris, I don't know what conference this is
18:03:28 [cferris]
Present: Yakov, Fabian, Abbie_Barbir, Asir, William Henry, JCrump, Dale Moberg, Monica, Frederick_Hirsch, maryann, Chris_Ferris, Bijan, +1.617.933.aaff, Jong Lee, PaulC,
18:04:13 [cferris]
Present+ Dave Orchard, Sanka,
18:04:24 [cferris]
rrsagent, make minutes member
18:04:24 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'make minutes member', cferris. Try /msg RRSAgent help
18:08:06 [cferris]
zakim, please excuse us
18:08:06 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ws-policy
18:08:14 [cferris]
rrsagent, please excuse us
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
I see 15 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-actions.rdf :
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3605 [1]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T16-26-57
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Asir to draft proposal for issue 3559 [2]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T16-28-40
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors to add empty sections for Conformance in WS-Policy and WS-PolicyAttachment [3]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T16-29-17
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: William to check on Seumas as to whether to close issue 3592 [4]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T16-37-15
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PaulC and Chris to investigate how to mark/close an issue as designated for v.next [5]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T16-45-02
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3561 [6]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T16-47-54
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Chris to update issue 3561 (on behalf of Felix) [7]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T16-48-25
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3552 [8]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T16-51-35
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Frederick to enumarate th equestion - issue http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3549 [9]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T17-07-12
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dan to review for issue 3549 the material in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0117.html [10]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T17-08-44
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: danroth to review for issue 3549 the material in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0117.html [11]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T17-09-08
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3544 [12]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T17-16-43
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Glen to update 3577bugzilla entry with the suggested format we're using [13]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T17-23-05
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Editors to apply proposal part 1, document attribute extensbility of wsp:Policy/@{any} and wsp:Policy/.../wsp:PolicyReference/@{any} [14]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T17-46-56
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Asir and daveO to carry on the discussion of extensibility points on the mailing list [15]
18:08:14 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-irc#T17-49-48