IRC log of wai-wcag on 2006-08-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:58:33 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:58:33 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/08/17-wai-wcag-irc
19:58:38 [Michael]
rrsagent, make log world
19:58:46 [Michael]
meeting: WAI WCAG
19:59:02 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has now started
19:59:09 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
19:59:16 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
19:59:19 [Gez]
Gez has joined #wai-wcag
19:59:21 [Michael]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2006JulSep/0114.html
19:59:34 [Michael]
zakim, call Cooper-Boston
19:59:34 [Zakim]
ok, Michael; the call is being made
19:59:36 [Zakim]
+Cooper
19:59:56 [Michael]
zakim, IBM is Andi_Snow-Weaver
19:59:56 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow-Weaver; got it
20:00:01 [Christophe]
Christophe has joined #wai-wcag
20:00:02 [Michael]
zakim, IPCaller is Gez_Lemon
20:00:02 [Zakim]
+Gez_Lemon; got it
20:00:05 [Zakim]
+??P0
20:00:20 [Michael]
agenda+ Announcements, Questions, and Updates
20:00:27 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:00:47 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
20:00:49 [Michael]
agenda+ Team C Survey for August 10 <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20060817-teamc/>
20:01:00 [Zakim]
+Bengt_Farre
20:01:04 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #wai-wcag
20:01:07 [Michael]
agenda+ Team B Survey for Aug 10 <http://tinyurl.com/z74cq>
20:01:12 [Michael]
zakim, ??P0 is Ben_Caldwell
20:01:12 [Zakim]
+Ben_Caldwell; got it
20:01:19 [Michael]
zakim, Ben has Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:01:19 [Zakim]
'Ben' is ambiguous, Michael
20:01:25 [Michael]
zakim, Ben_Caldwell has Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:01:25 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden; got it
20:01:35 [judy]
judy has joined #wai-wcag
20:01:42 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:01:52 [Zakim]
+Judy
20:01:58 [Michael]
chair: Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:02:01 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:28 [Gregg]
Gregg has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:39 [judy]
judy has joined #wai-wcag
20:02:48 [David]
scribe: David
20:02:57 [Andi]
scribe: Andi
20:03:00 [Michael]
zakim, take up item 1
20:03:00 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Announcements, Questions, and Updates" taken up [from Michael]
20:04:01 [Zakim]
+Becky_Gibson
20:04:19 [becka11y]
becka11y has joined #wai-wcag
20:04:21 [Michael]
zakim, next item
20:04:21 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Editorz Survey for Aug 10 <http://tinyurl.com/mzhzo>" taken up [from Michael]
20:04:24 [Zakim]
+??P8
20:04:33 [rellero_]
zakim, ??P8 is Roberto_Ellero
20:04:33 [Zakim]
+Roberto_Ellero; got it
20:04:42 [rellero_]
Zakim, mute Roberto_Ellero
20:04:42 [Zakim]
Roberto_Ellero should now be muted
20:05:34 [Christophe]
Zakim, let me in!
20:05:34 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'let me in!', Christophe
20:05:51 [Andi]
topic: LC-871
20:09:39 [ben]
ben has joined #wai-wcag
20:10:27 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
20:13:44 [Zakim]
+??P9
20:14:06 [ben]
ScribeOptions: -scribeOnly
20:14:13 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
20:14:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Andi_Snow-Weaver, Gez_Lemon, Cooper, Ben_Caldwell, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, David_MacDonald, Bengt_Farre, Bruce_Bailey, Judy, Becky_Gibson, Roberto_Ellero (muted),
20:14:17 [Zakim]
... Alex_Li, ??P9
20:14:18 [Zakim]
Ben_Caldwell has Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:14:42 [Zakim]
+??P12
20:17:29 [Michael]
zakim, ??P12 is Cynthia_Shelly
20:17:29 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly; got it
20:17:44 [ben]
Regrets: Sofia_Celic, Tim_Boland
20:17:47 [Michael]
zakim, ??P9 is Katie_Haritos-Shea
20:17:47 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea; got it
20:19:01 [Michael]
zakim, Ben_Caldwell has also Christophe_Strobbe
20:19:01 [Zakim]
+also, Christophe_Strobbe; got it
20:19:37 [Andi]
refer LC-871 back to committee
20:19:57 [Michael]
zakim, also has left
20:19:57 [Zakim]
sorry, Michael, I do not recognize a party named 'also'
20:20:07 [Andi]
s/resolution: refer LC-871 back to committee/refer LC-871 back to committee
20:20:36 [Michael]
zakim, also has left Ben_Caldwell
20:20:36 [Zakim]
-also; got it
20:21:21 [Michael]
zakim, Ben_Caldwell also has Gregg_Vanderheiden
20:21:21 [Zakim]
+Gregg_Vanderheiden; got it
20:22:45 [Andi]
topic: LC-987
20:24:18 [Andi]
resolution: accept LC-987 subject to coordination with EO
20:24:21 [ben]
Editorz: LC-847, LC-849, LC-850, LC-1006, LC-987, LC-936, LC-890, LC-852
20:24:21 [ben]
Team C: LC-1047, LC-1082, LC-1089, LC-1116, LC-1117, LC-1196, LC-1326,
20:24:21 [ben]
Team B: LC-1127
20:25:37 [Andi]
resolution: unanimous consent to accept the following proposals from the Editorz: LC-847, LC-849, LC-850, LC-1006, LC-987, LC-936, LC-890, LC-852
20:26:05 [Andi]
resolution: unanimous consent to accept the following proposals from Team C: LC-1047, LC-1082, LC-1089, LC-1116, LC-1117, LC-1196, LC-1326
20:26:21 [Andi]
resolution: unanimous consent to accept the following proposals from Team B: LC-1127
20:27:28 [Michael]
q+ to say "time limit" might preclude an interpretation on one of the team c issues
20:28:04 [Andi]
topic: LC-996
20:28:29 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:28:57 [Michael]
ack m
20:28:57 [Zakim]
Michael, you wanted to say "time limit" might preclude an interpretation on one of the team c issues
20:29:56 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:34:43 [Andi]
Refer LC-996 back to committee
20:35:30 [Andi]
topic: LC-1162
20:35:49 [Andi]
resolution: accept LC-1162 as proposed
20:35:55 [Michael]
zakim, next item
20:35:55 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Team C Survey for August 10 <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20060817-teamc/>" taken up [from Michael]
20:38:56 [Andi]
topic: LC-678
20:50:07 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
20:50:41 [Andi]
refer LC-678 back to committee
20:53:27 [Andi]
topic: LC-680
20:54:01 [Andi]
resolution: accept LC-680 as amended and tag as "CLARIFICATION" issue
20:54:12 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
20:55:47 [Andi]
action: Team C to send out response to Chris immediately so that if he has data we can get it and consider before next draft
20:55:49 [Gez]
q+
20:57:17 [Andi]
topic: LC-695
20:59:09 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li.a
20:59:11 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
21:05:57 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:08:39 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:08:55 [Michael]
q-
21:08:56 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:09:00 [ben]
ack Gez
21:09:14 [Michael]
q+ Cynthia
21:09:20 [ben]
ack Katie
21:09:35 [Michael]
zakim, Katie is Katie_temp
21:09:35 [Zakim]
+Katie_temp; got it
21:09:45 [Michael]
zakim, Cynthia is Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:09:45 [Zakim]
+Katie_Haritos-Shea; got it
21:09:48 [Andi]
refer LC-695 back to committee to investigate Gez's proposal of using CSS to generate the language appropriate quotes
21:09:53 [Michael]
zakim, Katie_temp is Cynthia_Shelly
21:09:53 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly; got it
21:11:32 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:13:02 [Andi]
topic: LC-773
21:13:59 [Gez]
q+
21:14:10 [judy]
q+
21:14:15 [Gregg]
ack cy
21:14:36 [Gregg]
ack gez
21:16:05 [Gregg]
ack judy
21:17:16 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
21:18:58 [Zakim]
+Bruce_Bailey
21:20:26 [Andi]
resolution: accept LC-773 as amended
21:21:58 [Andi]
topic: LC-1097
21:28:56 [Andi]
resolution: accept LC-1097 as amended
21:32:35 [Andi]
topic: LC-1166
21:32:44 [Gregg]
ack alex
21:34:18 [Andi]
refer LC-1166 back to committee to clarify the language since the commenter misinterpreted it
21:34:41 [Andi]
topic: LC-1167
21:38:26 [Loretta]
q+
21:39:02 [Zakim]
-Roberto_Ellero
21:45:48 [Andi]
topic: LC-1170
21:45:55 [Andi]
resolution: accept LC-1170 with edits
21:46:34 [Andi]
topic: 1287
21:47:29 [Andi]
s/LC-1287/1287
21:57:14 [Andi]
resolution: accept LC-1287 as proposed, removing the action item
21:57:56 [Zakim]
-Cooper
21:59:08 [Andi]
topic: LC-711, LC-916, LC-983
22:02:13 [Zakim]
-Cynthia_Shelly
22:05:07 [bengt]
q+ a set of web unit that refer to each other
22:05:25 [bengt]
q+ to say a set of web unit that refer to each other
22:07:33 [Andi]
refer LC-711, LC-916, and LC-983 back to committee
22:07:47 [becka11y]
becka11y has left #wai-wcag
22:07:56 [Zakim]
-Becky_Gibson
22:09:46 [Gez]
q+
22:10:06 [Loretta]
q-
22:11:20 [ben]
ack alex
22:11:22 [ben]
ack bengt
22:11:22 [Zakim]
bengt, you wanted to say a set of web unit that refer to each other
22:12:44 [ben]
ack bruce
22:12:46 [ben]
ack gez
22:15:46 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
22:15:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Andi_Snow-Weaver, Gez_Lemon, Ben_Caldwell, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, David_MacDonald, Bengt_Farre, Judy, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Alex_Li.a, Bruce_Bailey
22:15:50 [Zakim]
Ben_Caldwell has Christophe_Strobbe, Gregg_Vanderheiden
22:17:01 [Zakim]
-Judy
22:23:35 [Zakim]
-Katie_Haritos-Shea
22:29:31 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow-Weaver
22:29:32 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li.a
22:29:32 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
22:29:34 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
22:29:34 [Zakim]
-Ben_Caldwell
22:29:35 [Zakim]
-Bruce_Bailey
22:29:35 [Zakim]
-Gez_Lemon
22:29:37 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
22:29:38 [Zakim]
Attendees were Cooper, Andi_Snow-Weaver, Gez_Lemon, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, David_MacDonald, Bengt_Farre, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Bruce_Bailey, Judy, Becky_Gibson, Roberto_Ellero,
22:29:38 [ben]
Present: Andi_Snow-Weaver, Gez_Lemon, Ben_Caldwell, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, David_MacDonald, Bengt_Farre, Judy_Brewer, Katie_Haritos-Shea, Alex_Li, Bruce_Bailey, Ben_Caldwell, Christophe_Strobbe, Gregg_Vanderheiden, Becky_Gibson, Michael_Cooper, Cynthia_Shelly, Roberto_Ellero
22:29:41 [Zakim]
... Alex_Li, Cynthia_Shelly, Katie_Haritos-Shea, also, Christophe_Strobbe
22:29:53 [bengt]
bengt has left #wai-wcag
22:31:04 [ben]
zakim, bye
22:31:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
22:31:07 [ben]
rrsagent, bye
22:31:07 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/17-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
22:31:07 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Team C to send out response to Chris immediately so that if he has data we can get it and consider before next draft [1]
22:31:07 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/17-wai-wcag-irc#T20-55-47