IRC log of tsdtf on 2006-08-16

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:52:57 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tsdtf
12:52:58 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-tsdtf-irc
12:53:05 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tsdtf
12:53:13 [shadi]
zakim, this will be tsd
12:53:13 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_TSDTF()9:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
12:53:23 [shadi]
meeting: TSD TF
12:53:36 [shadi]
chair: CarlosV, Christophe
12:54:06 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert-tsdtf/2006Aug/0015.html
12:54:11 [Christophe]
Christophe has joined #tsdtf
12:56:11 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has joined #tsdtf
12:58:10 [ShaneA]
ShaneA has joined #tsdtf
12:58:51 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()9:00AM has now started
12:58:53 [Zakim]
+Shadi
12:59:44 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
13:00:34 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:00:42 [Zakim]
+Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
13:00:58 [Zakim]
+Paul_Bohman
13:00:58 [shadi]
zakim, ipcaller is really Chris
13:01:00 [Zakim]
+Chris; got it
13:01:08 [carlos]
carlos has joined #tsdtf
13:01:11 [shadi]
zakim, paul is really Shane
13:01:11 [Zakim]
+Shane; got it
13:01:31 [shadi]
zakim, klaus is really CarlosV
13:01:31 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
13:02:00 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:02:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shadi, Christophe_Strobbe, Chris, CarlosV, Shane
13:02:03 [Zakim]
+ +30228109aaaa
13:02:17 [shadi]
zakim, aaaa is really Vangelis
13:02:17 [Zakim]
+Vangelis; got it
13:03:43 [shadi]
agenda+ Possible shift of meeting times
13:04:05 [shadi]
agenda+ Review status of CVS server. Compilation of commiters for the production of test samples
13:04:20 [shadi]
agenda+ TCDL: first steps - Initial review of metadata from TCDL vocabulary
13:04:37 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
13:04:37 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Possible shift of meeting times" taken up [from shadi]
13:08:48 [ShaneA]
resolution: new meeting time Tuesdays 12:30 UTC
13:09:37 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
13:09:37 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Possible shift of meeting times, closed
13:09:39 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
13:09:40 [Zakim]
2. Review status of CVS server. Compilation of commiters for the production of test samples [from shadi]
13:09:41 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 2
13:09:41 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Review status of CVS server. Compilation of commiters for the production of test samples" taken up [from shadi]
13:09:41 [ShaneA]
SAZ: will notify a successful change
13:16:48 [shadi]
scribe: Shane
13:16:53 [shadi]
scribenick: ShaneA
13:17:47 [ShaneA]
saz: still looking for a solution for combining front end of cvs with metadata updates
13:18:02 [ShaneA]
saz: three options possible
13:18:19 [ShaneA]
saz: 1. scripts are triggered once a file is uploaded
13:18:33 [ShaneA]
saz: 2. dynamically generated view on data
13:18:48 [ShaneA]
saz: 3. use cruze control to create pages every 6 hours
13:23:21 [ShaneA]
cv: another possibility Bentoweb uses a heirarchy tree method
13:23:51 [ShaneA]
saz: someone at Bentoweb needs to define the method
13:24:13 [shadi]
action: CV send information about BenToWeb hierarchy to the group
13:24:14 [Christophe]
s/cruze control/cruise control and ant/
13:24:42 [shadi]
s/define the method/describe the hierarchy
13:26:56 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 2
13:26:56 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Review status of CVS server. Compilation of commiters for the production of test samples, closed
13:26:58 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
13:26:59 [Zakim]
3. TCDL: first steps - Initial review of metadata from TCDL vocabulary [from shadi]
13:27:01 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 3
13:27:01 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "TCDL: first steps - Initial review of metadata from TCDL vocabulary" taken up [from shadi]
13:53:51 [ShaneA]
saz: we need to document what language we are going to use for test cases and illustrate what it should look like
13:53:59 [ShaneA]
saz: ideally it would be in rdf for compatability with earl and QA work
13:54:07 [ShaneA]
cv: tcdl can be addapted to rdf but it may not be easy
13:54:15 [shadi]
http://bentoweb.org/refs/TCDL1.1/
13:54:19 [ShaneA]
saz: tcdl seems specific to BenToWeb
13:54:28 [ShaneA]
cs: I am working on a more general version... should be finished first week of Sept.
13:54:36 [ShaneA]
saz: non BenToWeb participants need to explore tcdl to see it meets the needs of our work
13:56:54 [carlos]
http://bentoweb.org/refs/rulesets.xml
14:00:41 [carlos]
http://bentoweb.org/refs/section508_1194.22.html
14:02:37 [shadi]
action: everybody (especially non-BenToWeb folks) read TCDL and comment to the list before it is adopted as the base format
14:03:47 [Zakim]
-Vangelis
14:03:49 [Zakim]
-Shadi
14:03:51 [Zakim]
-Chris
14:03:55 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
14:03:57 [Zakim]
-Shane
14:03:59 [Zakim]
-CarlosV
14:04:01 [Zakim]
WAI_TSDTF()9:00AM has ended
14:04:05 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shadi, Christophe_Strobbe, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas, Paul_Bohman, Chris, Shane, CarlosV, +30228109aaaa, Vangelis
14:04:30 [shadi]
zakim, bye
14:04:31 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tsdtf
14:04:38 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:04:42 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:04:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-tsdtf-minutes.html shadi
14:04:56 [carlos]
carlos has left #tsdtf
14:05:03 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
14:05:03 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-tsdtf-actions.rdf :
14:05:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: CV send information about BenToWeb hierarchy to the group [1]
14:05:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-tsdtf-irc#T13-24-13
14:05:03 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: everybody (especially non-BenToWeb folks) read TCDL and comment to the list before it is adopted as the base format [2]
14:05:03 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-tsdtf-irc#T14-02-37