IRC log of er on 2006-08-09

Timestamps are in UTC.

12:39:04 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #er
12:39:04 [RRSAgent]
logging to
12:39:08 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #er
12:39:16 [shadi]
zakim, this will be ert
12:39:16 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled near this time, shadi
12:39:24 [shadi]
zakim, this will be ertwg
12:39:24 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled near this time, shadi
13:01:50 [carlos]
carlos has joined #er
13:03:07 [shadi]
zakim, this will be ert
13:03:07 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 57 minutes
13:04:15 [ShaneA]
ShaneA has joined #er
13:55:02 [JohannesK]
JohannesK has joined #er
13:58:32 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM has now started
13:58:39 [Zakim]
13:59:20 [Zakim]
13:59:21 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM has ended
13:59:22 [Zakim]
Attendees were CarlosV
14:00:15 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM has now started
14:00:22 [Zakim]
14:00:43 [Zakim]
14:01:09 [shadi]
carlos is really Johannes
14:01:15 [shadi]
zakim, carlos is really Johannes
14:01:15 [Zakim]
+Johannes; got it
14:01:23 [shadi]
meeting: ERT WG
14:01:49 [shadi]
14:01:58 [shadi]
chair: Shadi
14:03:59 [Zakim]
14:04:05 [Zakim]
14:04:30 [shadi]
agenda+ Updated HTTP Vocabulary in RDF Editors' Draft
14:04:42 [shadi]
agenda+ "Testable Statement" class by Charles
14:04:54 [shadi]
agenda+ "Pointers" class by Jim
14:05:27 [shadi]
zakim, johannes.a is really CarlosV
14:05:27 [Zakim]
+CarlosV; got it
14:05:37 [shadi]
regrets: CarlosI
14:07:34 [shadi]
scribe: Johannes
14:07:46 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
14:07:46 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Updated HTTP Vocabulary in RDF Editors' Draft" taken up [from shadi]
14:09:42 [JohannesK]
uri:uri property confirmed
14:20:54 [JohannesK]
JK: bodyContentBase64 or bodyBase64 or bodyContent with definition: always base64
14:21:10 [JohannesK]
SAZ: bodyContent
14:21:23 [JohannesK]
CV: +1
14:21:25 [JohannesK]
JK: +1
14:22:14 [JohannesK]
resolution: bodyContent in 2.4
14:23:12 [JohannesK]
SAZ: more detailed description of bodyContent in 2.4
14:25:35 [JohannesK]
JK: bodyContent replaces body property
14:28:57 [JohannesK]
SAZ: add pointer to RFC2616 in 2.2
14:29:29 [JohannesK]
SAZ. be more consistent in pointing to relevant RFCs
14:30:48 [JohannesK]
JK: change bodyContent to body (Literal)
14:31:23 [JohannesK]
JK: add body to lists in 2.1.1 and 2.2.1
14:33:40 [JohannesK]
CV: add section about uses of namespaces
14:34:47 [JohannesK]
SAZ: put it as subsection into introduction
14:35:39 [JohannesK]
SAZ: unprefixed means HTTP namespace, otherwise use prefix
14:35:49 [JohannesK]
JK: add prefix for 3.1
14:37:42 [JohannesK]
JK: add RFC 2068 to references section
14:38:59 [JohannesK]
SAZ: update example
14:39:39 [JohannesK]
CV: add small examples for each class to relevant section
14:40:18 [JohannesK]
JK: one for Request, one for Response, one for Field
14:41:46 [JohannesK]
CV: and one for extension
14:42:07 [JohannesK]
JK: additionalHeader example will use Field class, so put both into one example
14:43:00 [JohannesK]
JK: change section numbers (5.1 -> 6.1 etc.)
14:43:47 [JohannesK]
SAZ: CV to have an eye on editing
14:45:00 [JohannesK]
CV: could it become a WD?
14:45:24 [JohannesK]
SAZ: let the group decide; perhaps we should make it WD and then publish it
14:47:00 [JohannesK]
JK: find proper namespace URIs for the three used namespaces
14:47:12 [JohannesK]
SAZ: I'll do that
14:48:44 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
14:48:44 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Updated HTTP Vocabulary in RDF Editors' Draft, closed
14:48:45 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:48:46 [Zakim]
2. "Testable Statement" class by Charles [from shadi]
14:48:48 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 2
14:48:48 [Zakim]
agendum 2. ""Testable Statement" class by Charles" taken up [from shadi]
14:51:01 [JohannesK]
JK: I like it
14:51:21 [JohannesK]
JK: the proposal models what we talked about at the F2F
14:52:47 [JohannesK]
SAZ: use owl:oneOf so that Testable is either TestRequirement or TestCase
14:53:37 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 2
14:53:37 [Zakim]
agendum 2, "Testable Statement" class by Charles, closed
14:53:38 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
14:53:39 [Zakim]
3. "Pointers" class by Jim [from shadi]
14:53:41 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 3
14:53:41 [Zakim]
agendum 3. ""Pointers" class by Jim" taken up [from shadi]
14:54:36 [JohannesK]
SAZ: pointers are ways to point to locations
14:54:53 [shadi]
14:55:01 [JohannesK]
shane: is there documentation on taht?
14:55:11 [JohannesK]
14:56:32 [JohannesK]
SAZ: we have to discuss the pointers next week to add it to schema
14:56:38 [Zakim]
14:56:39 [Zakim]
14:56:42 [Zakim]
14:56:53 [Zakim]
14:56:54 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM has ended
14:56:55 [Zakim]
Attendees were CarlosV, Shadi, Johannes, Shane
14:57:47 [shadi]
zakim, bye
14:57:47 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #er
14:57:59 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:58:07 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:58:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate shadi
14:58:09 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
14:58:20 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
14:58:20 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items