IRC log of xmlprotocol on 2006-08-02

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:44:15 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xmlprotocol
18:44:16 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/08/02-xmlprotocol-irc
19:02:36 [noah]
noah has joined #XMLProtocol
19:03:11 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #xmlprotocol
19:03:14 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
19:03:14 [Zakim]
sorry, noah, I don't know what conference this is
19:03:15 [Zakim]
On IRC I see noah, RRSAgent, cferris, MoZ, Loggy, Yves
19:03:26 [cferris]
zakim, this is XMLP
19:03:26 [Zakim]
ok, cferris; that matches WS_XMLP()3:00PM
19:03:31 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
19:03:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Chris_Ferris, [IBMCambridge]
19:03:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see noah, RRSAgent, cferris, MoZ, Loggy, Yves
19:03:48 [noah]
zakim, [IBMCambridge] is me
19:03:48 [Zakim]
+noah; got it
19:05:18 [anish]
anish has joined #xmlprotocol
19:05:41 [Zakim]
+Marc_Hadley
19:05:59 [Zakim]
+Anish_Karmarkar
19:06:32 [marc]
marc has joined #xmlprotocol
19:08:18 [noah]
zakim, who is here?
19:08:18 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Chris_Ferris, noah, Marc_Hadley, Anish_Karmarkar
19:08:19 [Zakim]
On IRC I see marc, anish, Zakim, noah, RRSAgent, cferris, MoZ, Loggy, Yves
19:08:32 [cferris]
zakim, please pick a scribe
19:08:32 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Marc_Hadley
19:08:49 [marc]
scribe: marc
19:08:57 [marc]
minutes approved
19:10:11 [marc]
action items
19:10:21 [marc]
Chris to Check the status of RoR (Noah's draft + SC1/2/3) [recorded in 01http://www.w3.org/2006/07/19-xmlprotocol-minutes.html#action03] (DONE)
19:10:37 [marc]
Anish to incorporate issue resolutions into test collection [recorded in 01http://www.w3.org/2006/07/26-xmlprotocol-minutes.html#action01] (DONE)
19:10:53 [marc]
DaveO to add InboundMessage property to rationalize props for sender/receiver [recorded in 01http://www.w3.org/2006/07/26-xmlprotocol-minutes.html#action02]
19:10:53 [marc]
       DaveO to remove state property and clarify that inboundMessage property is only filled in upon the successful receipt of a message [recorded in 01http://www.w3.org/2006/07/26-xmlprotocol-minutes.html#action03] (PENDING)
19:11:15 [marc]
TOPIC: Status of SOAP1.2 PER (ROR)
19:11:35 [marc]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2006Aug/0000.html
19:12:52 [marc]
Have resolution of the three issues but need to apply revisions to PER editors draft then review
19:14:17 [marc]
marc and noah: have skimmed notes but not read everything in detail
19:15:35 [anish]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2006Jul/0008.html
19:15:42 [marc]
unclear whether editors draft have incorporated some changes
19:15:45 [anish]
and
19:15:45 [anish]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-protocol-wg/2006Jul/0012.html
19:18:28 [marc]
Need to identify editors for PER, marc and noah are both unable to commit significant cycles at the moment
19:19:08 [marc]
Anish: is willing to help out
19:25:04 [cferris]
zakim, who is here
19:25:04 [Zakim]
cferris, you need to end that query with '?'
19:25:06 [marc]
anish: 43 rec issues should be incorporated into draft, need to check
19:25:13 [cferris]
zakim, who is on the call?
19:25:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Chris_Ferris, noah, Marc_Hadley, Anish_Karmarkar
19:28:34 [anish]
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-rec-issues.html
19:29:12 [anish]
base doc is located at:
19:29:12 [anish]
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/
19:29:46 [marc]
chris will divvy up issues between WG members to check they have been incorporated
19:30:45 [marc]
once this is done then Noah's redraft can be applied
19:32:11 [anish]
ACTION: Anish to research 37rec and point to emails that say that it is closed
19:32:39 [cferris]
ACTION: Chris to research the other three outstanding open rec issues
19:39:49 [marc]
noah: prefer to focus on ROR first then look at rec issues
19:51:48 [marc]
Agenda item 7 deferred
19:54:23 [Zakim]
-noah
19:54:24 [Zakim]
-Anish_Karmarkar
19:54:24 [Zakim]
-Chris_Ferris
19:54:26 [Zakim]
-Marc_Hadley
19:54:27 [Zakim]
WS_XMLP()3:00PM has ended
19:54:28 [Zakim]
Attendees were Chris_Ferris, noah, Marc_Hadley, Anish_Karmarkar
19:54:40 [cferris]
rrsagent, draft minutes
19:54:40 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/08/02-xmlprotocol-minutes.html cferris
19:54:48 [cferris]
rrsagent, make logs public
20:03:33 [plh]
plh has joined #xmlprotocol
21:17:41 [plh]
plh has left #xmlprotocol
21:26:01 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xmlprotocol
21:30:25 [cferris]
cferris has left #xmlprotocol