Agenda, face-to-face meeting 
Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
Updated Deliverables list: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables
2007-01-22, Monday minutes
09:00-10:30 SKOS  [scribe: Diego]
- 11:00-12:30 SKOS [scribe: Ivan]
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-15:00 SKOS [scribe: Ralph]
15:30-17:00 Recipes for Publishing Vocabularies  [scribe: Alistair]
2007-01-23, Tuesday minutes
09:00-11:00 RDFa  [scribe: Antoine]
- 11:15-11:45 RDFa
11:45-12:30 Principles for Managing Vocabularies  [scribe: Fabien]
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:30 Breakout session for issues arising during the meeting
- 15:00-16:30 Schedule revisited: how are we doing timewise? do we need more people? what should be the (new) activities in the next 6 months?
 Registration and logistics
We will be meeting in the "Kiva" conference room, aka room G449.
This is on the fourth floor at the top of the large staircase that leads to CSAIL headquarters from the third floor. The third floor is most easily reached by walking up the curving staircase from the entrance at Vassar and Main streets; the staircase to the fourth floor is then through the large double doors. Elevators are to the right around the corner from the first floor entrance; follow signs to "R&D Pub/Faculty Dining" when you exit the elevators on the fourth floor. The yellow metal paneled wall is the wall of the conference room.
We will have a speakerphone in the room and will be on the usual WG teleconference code (SWDWG / 79394).
It is highly recommended that you prepare yourselves for a range of Boston outside temperatures from -7C to +7C .
- Required reading
Use Case and Requirements, Editor's draft January 17 2007 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ucr-20070117.html .
- [add links to new issues list]
- Complementary wiki pages for Use Cases and Requirements discussion
- SKOS additional background reading
- Example configuration from FOAF
- Use Cases and Requirements