One of the important features of RDFa is the ability to "copy and paste" structured data visually. Such a clipboard is implemented here as a prototype.
- Drag & Drop the bookmarklet below to your toolbar. In IE, you will have to right-click, select "Add to Favorites", accept the warning, and select the "Links" toolbar.
- In a new window or tab (keep this page open), go find some source of RDFa. Try Magnatune, or the MultimediaN N9C Eculture Project (FF 2.0).
- Click on the "Copy" bookmarklet you just added. Notice the little scissor icons appearing. Click on one that corresponds to the data you want, and choose "Edit/Copy" from your browser menu.
- Return to this page, click the big scissor button below, and choose "Edit/Paste" from your browser menu.
- Try a few items, notice that if they have similar attributes, the table compares the values. There are, of course, much better visualization techniques we could use, but you get the picture.