IRC log of mmsem on 2006-07-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:21:47 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mmsem
15:21:47 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-mmsem-irc
15:22:36 [raphael]
raphael has changed the topic to: Multimedia Semantics XG - Telecon 20-07-2006
15:42:33 [JeffP]
JeffP has joined #mmsem
15:42:53 [JeffP]
hi raphael
15:49:51 [giovannit]
giovannit has joined #mmsem
15:49:57 [giovannit]
1,2,3 in the place to be
15:50:09 [giovannit]
(-:
15:50:25 [JeffP]
Hi giovannit
15:50:30 [giovannit]
Zakim, greet me plenty!
15:50:30 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'greet me plenty!', giovannit
15:50:36 [giovannit]
hi Jeff :-)
15:52:06 [JeffP]
giovannit, I hope we can sort out the wiki issue soon
15:52:48 [giovannit]
I am impressed by the apparent complexity of it all :-)
15:53:05 [anadiotis]
anadiotis has joined #mmsem
15:54:00 [raphael]
Hi Giovanni
15:54:27 [raphael]
zakim, wha conferences?
15:54:27 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, raphael.
15:54:31 [raphael]
zakim, what conferences?
15:54:31 [Zakim]
I see VB_(ForEach)11:00AM, INC_MMSEM()12:00PM, WS_DescWG()11:00AM, SW_HCLS()11:00AM, WAI_Team()10:45AM, GA_WebCGM()11:00AM, XML_PMWG()11:00AM, DIG_TAMI(F2F)9:00AM active
15:54:35 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are I18N_Core_WG(WS-I18N)11:00AM, SYMM_TTWG()12:00PM, VB_VBWG()10:00AM, GA_SVGWG()3:00AM
15:54:55 [raphael]
zakim, this is INC_MMSEM
15:54:55 [Zakim]
ok, raphael; that matches INC_MMSEM()12:00PM
15:55:02 [jrvosse]
jrvosse has joined #mmsem
15:55:44 [raphael]
Meeting: Multimedia Semantics XG - Telecon 20-07-2006
15:55:59 [raphael]
Chair: JeffP
15:56:17 [raphael]
Scribe: Jacco, Raphael
15:56:41 [raphael]
ScribeNick: raphael, jrvosse
15:56:45 [Zakim]
+GiorgosStoilos
15:57:26 [raphael]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Jul/0022.html
15:57:37 [raphael]
zakim, GiorgosStoilos is Vassilis
15:57:37 [Zakim]
+Vassilis; got it
15:58:24 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
15:58:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [CWI], Vassilis
15:58:25 [Zakim]
On IRC I see jrvosse, anadiotis, giovannit, JeffP, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael
15:58:39 [Zakim]
+??P34
15:58:51 [raphael]
zakim, [CWI] is Raphael
15:58:52 [Zakim]
+Raphael; got it
15:59:05 [vassilisT]
vassilisT has joined #mmsem
15:59:10 [Zakim]
+??P26
15:59:14 [Zakim]
+Vassilis.a
15:59:20 [vasileios]
vasileios has joined #mmsem
15:59:22 [JeffP]
zakim, ??P26
15:59:22 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P26', JeffP
15:59:35 [JeffP]
zakim, ??P26 is me
15:59:35 [Zakim]
+JeffP; got it
15:59:59 [raphael]
zakim Vassilis.a is Yannis
16:00:06 [Zakim]
+[UMD]
16:00:10 [JeffP]
zakim, who is here?
16:00:16 [raphael]
zakim, ??P34 is Giovanni
16:00:17 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Raphael, Vassilis, ??P34, JeffP, [IVML], [UMD]
16:00:21 [Zakim]
On IRC I see vasileios, vassilisT, jrvosse, anadiotis, giovannit, JeffP, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael
16:00:29 [Zakim]
+Giovanni; got it
16:00:31 [raphael]
zakim [UMD] is Crhis
16:00:32 [chalaschek]
chalaschek has joined #MMSEM
16:00:36 [raphael]
zakim, [UMD] is Crhis
16:00:43 [giovannit]
zakim mute me
16:00:48 [Zakim]
+Crhis; got it
16:00:53 [christian]
christian has joined #mmsem
16:00:58 [raphael]
zakim, [UMD] is chalaschek
16:01:04 [Zakim]
sorry, raphael, I do not recognize a party named '[UMD]'
16:01:17 [Zakim]
+??P6
16:01:18 [raphael]
zakim, Crhis is Chris
16:01:18 [christian]
hello there
16:01:18 [Zakim]
+Chris; got it
16:01:27 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
16:01:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Raphael, Vassilis, Giovanni, JeffP, [IVML], Chris, ??P6
16:01:29 [Zakim]
On IRC I see christian, chalaschek, vassilisT, jrvosse, anadiotis, giovannit, JeffP, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael
16:01:32 [Zakim]
+ +30231046aaaa
16:01:34 [Zakim]
+??P14
16:01:39 [raphael]
zakim, [IVML] is Yannis
16:01:40 [Zakim]
+Yannis; got it
16:01:43 [IoannisPratikakis]
IoannisPratikakis has joined #mmsem
16:02:04 [raphael]
zak
16:02:06 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
16:02:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Raphael, Vassilis, Giovanni, JeffP, Yannis, Chris, ??P6, +30231046aaaa, ??P14
16:02:10 [Zakim]
On IRC I see IoannisPratikakis, christian, chalaschek, vassilisT, jrvosse, anadiotis, giovannit, JeffP, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael
16:02:47 [jrvosse]
zakim, who is talking?
16:02:57 [Zakim]
jrvosse, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Raphael (65%), Vassilis (6%), Giovanni (9%), Yannis (53%)
16:02:59 [christian]
could someone remind me which is thecode to enter the teleconf?
16:03:04 [alessio]
alessio has joined #mmsem
16:03:44 [raphael]
zakim, +30231046aaaa is Vasileios
16:03:44 [Zakim]
+Vasileios; got it
16:04:11 [vasileios]
vasileios has joined #mmsem
16:04:25 [raphael]
zakim, ??P6 is Melli
16:04:25 [Zakim]
+Melli; got it
16:04:30 [raphael]
zakim, who is here?
16:04:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Raphael, Vassilis, Giovanni, JeffP, Yannis, Chris, Melli, Vasileios, ??P14
16:04:32 [Zakim]
On IRC I see vasileios, alessio, IoannisPratikakis, christian, chalaschek, vassilisT, jrvosse, anadiotis, giovannit, JeffP, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael
16:04:36 [Massimo]
Massimo has joined #mmsem
16:04:40 [vasileios]
hi, this is vasileios and stamatia from ITI Thessaloniki
16:05:38 [jrvosse]
Topic: ADMIN
16:05:44 [anadiotis]
hello all, i have some technical issues with the phone connection, and i don't know when/if i'll be able to join you by phone, but i'm here
16:05:45 [cgi-irc]
cgi-irc has joined #mmsem
16:05:57 [raphael]
Regrets: Ovidio, Patrizia, Pasquale, Thierry, Paul, Stephan, Thomas
16:06:06 [raphael]
zakim, who is talking
16:06:06 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is talking', raphael
16:06:08 [JeffP]
zakim, who is taking
16:06:08 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is taking', JeffP
16:06:08 [Massimo]
hi All
16:06:13 [raphael]
zakim, who is talking?
16:06:21 [jrvosse]
zakim, who is talking?
16:06:23 [Zakim]
raphael, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Raphael (4%), ??P14 (10%), Giovanni (32%)
16:06:26 [giovannit]
zakim, mute me
16:06:28 [Zakim]
sorry, giovannit, I do not see a party named 'giovannit'
16:06:33 [Zakim]
jrvosse, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Melli (4%), Raphael (59%), Vasileios (9%), ??P14 (10%), Vassilis (10%), JeffP (9%), Giovanni (68%), Yannis (7%)
16:06:49 [IoannisPratikakis]
hello, from IIT / NCSR"Demokritos", Athens, Greece
16:06:58 [jrvosse]
zakim, mute Giovanni,
16:06:58 [Zakim]
sorry, jrvosse, I do not see a party named 'Giovanni,'
16:07:00 [jrvosse]
zakim, mute Giovanni
16:07:00 [Zakim]
Giovanni should now be muted
16:07:22 [raphael]
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 22 June 2006 telecon:
16:07:22 [raphael]
http://www.w3.org/2006/06/22-mmsem-minutes.html
16:07:30 [raphael]
ACCEPTED
16:07:38 [raphael]
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 10-11 July 2006 F2F meeting:
16:07:38 [raphael]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html
16:07:38 [raphael]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-mmsem-minutes.html
16:07:48 [raphael]
ACCEPTED
16:07:58 [raphael]
PROPOSED next telecon 31 August 2006
16:08:26 [raphael]
ACCEPTED
16:08:44 [jrvosse]
Topic: LIAISON (SWBPD)
16:09:07 [JeffP]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Jul/0043.html
16:09:13 [jrvosse]
Comments on working draft, Jeff and Massimo have sent comments, these have been addressed
16:09:16 [giovannit]
yup .. its not something you can comment that quickly i think
16:09:35 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:09:39 [jrvosse]
Jeff: It is really important, please have a look
16:09:51 [jrvosse]
Melli: it is on my todo list for next week
16:10:34 [Zakim]
+[CWI]
16:11:09 [jrvosse]
zakim, [CWI] is anadiotis
16:11:09 [Zakim]
+anadiotis; got it
16:11:20 [vassilisT]
zakim, mute yannis
16:11:20 [Zakim]
Yannis should now be muted
16:12:12 [JeffP]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Liaison
16:12:29 [jrvosse]
Still important to get comments as soon as possible
16:12:48 [vassilisT]
there is big echo
16:12:57 [christian]
yup
16:13:02 [jrvosse]
Jeff: Liasons are important
16:13:31 [vassilisT]
zakim, mute me
16:13:31 [Zakim]
sorry, vassilisT, I do not see a party named 'vassilisT'
16:13:32 [jrvosse]
zakim, mute me
16:13:32 [Zakim]
sorry, jrvosse, I do not see a party named 'jrvosse'
16:13:55 [jrvosse]
Rapael: this also depends on the use cases
16:14:01 [vassilisT]
jacco what is going on?
16:14:08 [giovannit]
zakim, who is talking?
16:14:18 [Zakim]
giovannit, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: anadiotis (50%), Raphael (9%)
16:14:30 [jrvosse]
zakim, mute anadiotis
16:14:30 [Zakim]
anadiotis should now be muted
16:14:33 [giovannit]
so its anediotis :-)
16:14:39 [JeffP]
thanks
16:14:39 [giovannit]
busted.. ;-)
16:15:00 [giovannit]
yup and I would have in fact started..
16:15:09 [jrvosse]
Raphael: We should also put the resource pages on the wiki
16:15:57 [jrvosse]
Rapael: Giovanni volunteered, are there any others?
16:16:06 [giovannit]
zakim, mute giovanni
16:16:06 [Zakim]
Giovanni was already muted, giovannit
16:16:10 [Zakim]
+??P1
16:16:16 [jrvosse]
not much work, just maintain on basis of input of others
16:16:29 [yannis]
yannis has joined #mmsem
16:16:33 [jrvosse]
zakim, P1 is SusanneBoll
16:16:33 [Zakim]
sorry, jrvosse, I do not recognize a party named 'P1'
16:16:43 [jrvosse]
zakim, ??P1 is SusanneBoll
16:16:43 [Zakim]
+SusanneBoll; got it
16:18:28 [jrvosse]
Raphael explains Resource, Tools and Vocabularies to Susanne
16:19:00 [jrvosse]
zakim, who is one the phone?
16:19:00 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, jrvosse.
16:19:05 [jrvosse]
zakim, who is there
16:19:05 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is there', jrvosse
16:19:07 [jrvosse]
zakim, who is there?
16:19:07 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, jrvosse.
16:19:16 [christian]
Of course I voulunteered automatically along with giovanni :-)
16:19:26 [jrvosse]
zakim, who is here?
16:19:26 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Raphael, Vassilis, Giovanni (muted), JeffP, Yannis (muted), Chris, Melli, Vasileios, ??P14, [IPcaller], anadiotis (muted), SusanneBoll
16:19:30 [Zakim]
On IRC I see yannis, cgi-irc, Massimo, vasileios, alessio, IoannisPratikakis, christian, chalaschek, vassilisT, jrvosse, anadiotis, giovannit, JeffP, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael
16:20:05 [yannis]
zakim, unmute me
16:20:05 [Zakim]
Yannis should no longer be muted
16:20:20 [jrvosse]
Yannis about MPEG7 liason
16:21:28 [jrvosse]
There is a MPEG this week in Austria, colleague of yannis is visiting this and talk to people for liason work
16:21:33 [yannis]
zakim, mute me
16:21:33 [Zakim]
Yannis should now be muted
16:21:40 [christian]
zakim, mute me
16:21:40 [Zakim]
sorry, christian, I do not see a party named 'christian'
16:21:58 [jrvosse]
action for Yannis to report back to the group about the outcome of the MPEG7 liason attempts
16:22:09 [jrvosse]
action: Yannis to report back to the group about the outcome of the MPEG7 liason attempts
16:22:22 [raphael]
Topic: XG UPDATES
16:22:44 [jrvosse]
Jeff explains about the WIKI pages being about work in progress
16:23:06 [jrvosse]
zakim, who is talking?
16:23:17 [Zakim]
jrvosse, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: [IPcaller] (76%), Raphael (13%)
16:23:27 [raphael]
zakim, mute [IPcaller]
16:23:27 [Zakim]
[IPcaller] should now be muted
16:23:40 [raphael]
Music Use Case
16:23:52 [raphael]
Action: iovanni to coordinate write up of a use case on music
16:23:55 [jrvosse]
zakim, unmute Giovanni
16:23:55 [Zakim]
Giovanni should no longer be muted
16:24:16 [raphael]
DONE, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Jul/0036.html
16:25:12 [jrvosse]
ACTION: Giovanni to coordinate write up of a use case on music: CONTINUED
16:26:17 [raphael]
Action: Patrizia to find pointer to the Vienna tool (music use case): DONE
16:26:30 [raphael]
ACTION: Thierry to write up limitations of MPEG-7 description schemes: CONTINUED
16:27:24 [jrvosse]
all, please comment on the use cases using the wiki pages directly
16:27:44 [jrvosse]
Susanne: can new use cases still be added
16:27:53 [raphael]
YES
16:27:54 [giovannit]
zakim, mute giovanni
16:27:54 [Zakim]
Giovanni should now be muted
16:27:54 [jrvosse]
raphael: sure!
16:27:57 [anadiotis]
zakim, unmute me
16:27:57 [Zakim]
anadiotis should no longer be muted
16:28:12 [raphael]
Tagging Use Case
16:28:48 [raphael]
Action: George to write up a use case around tagging: CONTINUED
16:28:54 [giovannit]
ar ethere URI for the use cases already?
16:29:29 [raphael]
Giovanni: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tagging_Use_Case
16:29:58 [jrvosse]
Susanne: there will be an paper on the ACM multimedia conference on averaging/harmonizing the ratings on images of different websites
16:30:53 [jrvosse]
Susanne: this is just a first step, but having exchangable metadata would be the next
16:31:46 [jrvosse]
Susanne: title should be something along the lines of "Media tagging"
16:31:55 [raphael]
Susanne will join the effort on this use case
16:32:02 [jrvosse]
zakim, mute anadiotis
16:32:02 [Zakim]
anadiotis should now be muted
16:32:09 [raphael]
News Use case:
16:32:54 [jrvosse]
ACTION: Raphael to write up use case in the news domain: PENDING (waiting for IPTC green light)
16:33:19 [raphael]
Algorithm representation Use case:
16:33:41 [raphael]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Algorithm_representation_Use_case
16:33:47 [raphael]
Massimo ?
16:33:52 [Massimo]
yes
16:34:04 [raphael]
zakim, who is here ?
16:34:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Raphael, Vassilis, Giovanni (muted), JeffP, Yannis (muted), Chris, Melli, Vasileios, ??P14, [IPcaller] (muted), anadiotis (muted), SusanneBoll
16:34:06 [Massimo]
(sorry for the phone)
16:34:07 [Zakim]
On IRC I see yannis, cgi-irc, Massimo, vasileios, alessio, IoannisPratikakis, christian, chalaschek, vassilisT, jrvosse, anadiotis, giovannit, JeffP, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael
16:34:30 [giovannit]
i join Jacco in his request for more details about this use case
16:34:30 [raphael]
massimo do you have comment on the use case ?
16:34:57 [jrvosse]
massimo, I put a comment on the wiki, could you respond to that
16:35:15 [Massimo]
i'm going to see it
16:35:21 [anadiotis]
i agree with jacco too
16:35:50 [raphael]
Low level feature extraction Use case:
16:36:00 [jrvosse]
ACTION: Massimo to write up use case on analysis and reproducing: CONTINUED
16:36:26 [jrvosse]
rrsagent, pointer?
16:36:26 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-mmsem-irc#T16-36-26
16:36:46 [jrvosse]
rrsagent, make logs public
16:36:49 [yannis]
zakim, unmute me
16:36:49 [Zakim]
Yannis should no longer be muted
16:36:56 [giovannit]
please someone who can create the wiki page :-)
16:37:48 [jrvosse]
Vassilis: two contributions from ITI, one emphasising on the low level, the other on the bridge between the low and high level ones
16:38:44 [jrvosse]
Raphael: Please note the W3C policies, do not attach unless necesarry, if you need to do so, please in HTML
16:38:52 [vasileios]
actually, one contribution is from NCSR (Ioannis) and the other from ITI Thessaloniki (Vasileios)
16:39:29 [IoannisPratikakis]
thanks, vasileios
16:39:43 [anadiotis]
Raphael: is it possible to merge the 2 use cases?
16:41:05 [jrvosse]
VasillisT: Maybe should continue to work like this, can merge later
16:42:14 [IoannisPratikakis]
For the moment, I agree with VasillisT
16:42:18 [jrvosse]
Ionnis: I think it would be good to merge these
16:43:34 [IoannisPratikakis]
It's better that the current documents become more mature
16:43:53 [IoannisPratikakis]
After a second round we merge them
16:44:06 [JeffP]
Topic: 3.6 Other use case ?
16:44:37 [raphael]
ACTION: Iioanis to write up use case showing the need for semantic interpretation of low level features (Ioannis and Vasileios, 2 documents): CONTINUED
16:44:41 [raphael]
Media Use case
16:44:54 [christian]
zakim, who is talking?
16:44:59 [yannis]
zakim, mute me
16:44:59 [Zakim]
Yannis should now be muted
16:45:05 [Zakim]
christian, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: SusanneBoll (4%), Raphael (19%), Vasileios (13%), Yannis (18%)
16:46:00 [jrvosse]
Raphael: how realistic is that we can get datasets for this use case?
16:46:21 [jrvosse]
VassilisT: we have data from a national project and think it is feasible
16:46:29 [raphael]
ACTION: Vassilis to continue the Media use case
16:47:42 [jrvosse]
Raphael: for everyone not at the f2f: feel free to join activity on existing use cases or add a new use case
16:48:07 [jrvosse]
If you are not assigned to a use case yet, please speak up
16:48:23 [jrvosse]
Chris: will read through the current use cases
16:48:28 [jrvosse]
Melli: same for me
16:48:46 [jrvosse]
q+ on medical use case
16:48:48 [yannis]
zakim, unmute me
16:48:49 [Zakim]
Yannis should no longer be muted
16:48:55 [jrvosse]
q+ to speak on medical use case
16:49:24 [jrvosse]
raphael: yannis, what are your plans on the use case?
16:49:41 [Massimo]
to help taking decisions
16:50:04 [raphael]
zakim, ack jvross
16:50:04 [Zakim]
I see jrvosse on the speaker queue
16:50:21 [raphael]
zakim, ack jvrosse
16:50:21 [Zakim]
I see jrvosse on the speaker queue
16:50:40 [raphael]
zakim q-
16:50:42 [raphael]
zakim, q-
16:50:42 [Zakim]
I see jrvosse on the speaker queue
16:51:20 [jrvosse]
Yannis: I think the low level uses cases are covered, might think about a new one
16:52:07 [jrvosse]
Jacco on medical use case, forgot that there was already a use case on the image annotation draft from SWBPD WG
16:52:10 [raphael]
Actkion: Melli propose a use case on bio-medicale images
16:52:15 [raphael]
Action: Melli propose a use case on bio-medicale images
16:52:16 [JeffP]
4. Future Metings:
16:52:36 [yannis]
zakim, mute me
16:52:36 [Zakim]
Yannis should now be muted
16:52:45 [jrvosse]
Susanne: will read through use cases and decide later
16:53:04 [giovannit]
@ISWC!
16:53:08 [yannis]
zakim, unmute me
16:53:08 [Zakim]
Yannis should no longer be muted
16:53:13 [JeffP]
ack jrvosse
16:53:13 [Zakim]
jrvosse, you wanted to speak on medical use case
16:53:42 [christian]
At ISWC would be better for me and Giovanni
16:53:46 [jrvosse]
Next f2f meeting: two proposals: athens greece, SAMT or athens georgia, at ISWC
16:53:50 [chalaschek]
I also vote for ISWC
16:54:00 [jrvosse]
Susanne: is ACM MM an option?
16:54:18 [jrvosse]
Raphael: October is too early ...
16:54:57 [jrvosse]
Chris: the two venues I checked only have a room for one day
16:55:51 [jrvosse]
Raphael: most participants come from europe, only 2 from US. Also there are (too) many events already around ISWC
16:56:36 [jrvosse]
Raphael: for the US particpants, is there any possibility you could make it to Europe?
16:57:11 [jrvosse]
Melli & Chris: we could, just depends on budget issues, needto get improval first
16:58:29 [jrvosse]
Yannis: On the 7th of December we have two rooms, on the 8th we have one extra room available
16:58:42 [jrvosse]
Jeff, how big is this room?
16:59:05 [jrvosse]
Yannis: smallest rooms are around 25, that should be sufficient
16:59:47 [IoannisPratikakis]
Just consider that NCSR"Demokritos", could also host the f2f meeting
16:59:58 [jrvosse]
Raphael: PROPOSAL: co-locate next f2f with SAMT in Athens, Greece.
17:00:40 [JeffP]
zakim, who is here?
17:00:40 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Raphael, Vassilis, Giovanni (muted), JeffP, Yannis, Chris, Melli, Vasileios, ??P14, [IPcaller] (muted), anadiotis (muted), SusanneBoll
17:00:43 [Zakim]
On IRC I see yannis, cgi-irc, Massimo, vasileios, alessio, IoannisPratikakis, christian, chalaschek, vassilisT, jrvosse, anadiotis, giovannit, JeffP, RRSAgent, Zakim, raphael
17:00:58 [jrvosse]
Yannis: network access might be a problem, we are currently negociating about wlan network access
17:01:47 [jrvosse]
Yannis: it is in a hotel, we do not have everything under control
17:02:46 [jrvosse]
Vassilis: we could do it just after samt, on the campus
17:02:46 [raphael]
Vassilis: during SAMT or right after
17:02:56 [jrvosse]
zakim, unmute Giovanni
17:02:56 [Zakim]
Giovanni should no longer be muted
17:02:59 [anadiotis]
zakim, unmute me
17:02:59 [Zakim]
anadiotis should no longer be muted
17:03:31 [yannis]
zakim, mute me
17:03:31 [Zakim]
Yannis should now be muted
17:03:35 [giovannit]
sorry.. was away.. they're both fine. I'd rather @iswc though
17:03:49 [giovannit]
zakim,mute me
17:03:49 [Zakim]
sorry, giovannit, I do not see a party named 'giovannit'
17:03:56 [giovannit]
zakim, mute giovanni
17:03:56 [Zakim]
Giovanni should now be muted
17:04:01 [christian]
I agree with giovanni, ISWC would be better but it ok anyway
17:04:12 [chalaschek]
echo again
17:04:34 [raphael]
zakim, who is talking?
17:04:44 [raphael]
massimo: SAMT ? or ISWC for the next F2F ?
17:04:46 [Zakim]
raphael, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: anadiotis (50%), SusanneBoll (8%), Raphael (54%), Vassilis (8%)
17:04:59 [raphael]
zakim, mute anadiotis
17:04:59 [Zakim]
anadiotis should now be muted
17:05:36 [jrvosse]
Raphael: PROPOSAL: co-locate next f2f with SAMT in Athens, Greece.
17:05:39 [jrvosse]
ACCEPTED
17:05:55 [jrvosse]
Votes for SAMT: Raphael, Vassilis, Jacco, Vassileios, Susanne, George
17:06:21 [IoannisPratikakis]
I also vote for SAMT
17:06:32 [Massimo]
I also vote for SAMT
17:06:39 [jrvosse]
Votes for ISWC: Giovanni, Chris
17:06:46 [jrvosse]
Topic: AOB
17:07:04 [alessio]
same, i vote for SAMT
17:07:05 [jrvosse]
Susanne: can the mail subjects be prefixed?
17:07:07 [raphael]
Action: Jeff, Raphael to contact Yannis for the practical SAMT details
17:08:34 [jrvosse]
action: jeff and raphael to start discussion on email subject prefixes
17:08:34 [chalaschek]
bye
17:08:35 [giovannit]
by all! :-)
17:08:39 [Zakim]
-Vassilis
17:08:39 [anadiotis]
bye
17:08:40 [jrvosse]
bye:
17:08:40 [Zakim]
-SusanneBoll
17:08:41 [yannis]
zakim, unmute me
17:08:41 [christian]
cioa a tutti
17:08:41 [Zakim]
Yannis should no longer be muted
17:08:43 [Zakim]
-Chris
17:08:44 [Zakim]
-Raphael
17:08:45 [Zakim]
-??P14
17:08:46 [Zakim]
-Vasileios
17:08:48 [Zakim]
-anadiotis
17:08:50 [Zakim]
-JeffP
17:08:52 [Zakim]
-Giovanni
17:08:52 [Massimo]
bye !
17:08:54 [Zakim]
-Melli
17:08:56 [JeffP]
bye
17:09:00 [IoannisPratikakis]
bye
17:09:06 [Massimo]
Massimo has left #mmsem
17:09:09 [jrvosse]
rrsagent, draft minutes
17:09:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-mmsem-minutes.html jrvosse
17:09:12 [IoannisPratikakis]
\quit
17:10:16 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
17:10:34 [jrvosse]
rrsagent, pointer
17:10:34 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-mmsem-irc#T17-10-34
17:11:44 [Zakim]
-Yannis
17:11:46 [Zakim]
INC_MMSEM()12:00PM has ended
17:11:47 [Zakim]
Attendees were Vassilis, Raphael, JeffP, Giovanni, Chris, Yannis, Vasileios, Melli, [IPcaller], anadiotis, SusanneBoll
17:13:18 [jrvosse]
Present: Raphael, Vassilis, Giovanni, JeffP, Yannis, Chris, Melli, Vasileios, Susanne, Jacco, Ioannis, Stamatia, Massimo (IRC), Allessio (IRC),
17:13:21 [jrvosse]
rrsagent, draft minutes
17:13:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/07/20-mmsem-minutes.html jrvosse
17:16:15 [alessio]
bye, see you next time :)
17:16:18 [alessio]
alessio has left #mmsem
19:12:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #mmsem
19:54:48 [rellero_]
rellero_ has joined #mmsem
19:55:00 [rellero_]
rellero_ has left #mmsem
19:59:48 [rellero__]
rellero__ has joined #mmsem
20:00:17 [rellero__]
rellero__ has joined #mmsem
20:01:22 [rellero__]
rellero__ has joined #mmsem
20:01:35 [rellero__]
rellero__ has left #mmsem