IRC log of wai-wcag on 2006-06-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:08:18 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:08:18 [RRSAgent]
logging to
20:08:19 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Andi, gregg, becka11y, don, David, Christophe, rscano, Zakim, bengt, shawn
20:08:58 [becka11y]
zakim, ??P3 is Cynthia_Shelly
20:08:58 [Zakim]
+Cynthia_Shelly; got it
20:09:23 [David]
scribe: David
20:09:32 [David]
Topic: Test Samples Development Task Force
20:09:46 [Andi]
scribe: andi
20:09:55 [Andi]
scribe: Andi
20:10:46 [becka11y]
20:11:00 [gregg]
ack b
20:11:11 [bengt]
zakim, I am Bengt_Farre
20:11:11 [Zakim]
ok, bengt, I now associate you with Bengt_Farre
20:11:22 [Zakim]
20:11:27 [rscano]
20:11:35 [Sofia]
Sofia has joined #wai-wcag
20:12:04 [Zakim]
20:12:19 [Zakim]
20:12:24 [rscano]
zakim, [IPcaller is Roberto_Scano
20:12:24 [Zakim]
+Roberto_Scano; got it
20:12:31 [rscano]
zakim, i am Roberto_Scano
20:12:31 [Zakim]
ok, rscano, I now associate you with Roberto_Scano
20:12:34 [rscano]
zakim, mute me
20:12:34 [Zakim]
Roberto_Scano should now be muted
20:12:38 [Zakim]
20:13:45 [Christophe]
Zakim, list
20:13:45 [Zakim]
I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM active
20:13:46 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time are VB_VBWG(SIV)4:00PM, XML_QueryWG(ttf)3:00PM, WAI_UAWG()2:00PM
20:14:07 [Christophe]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:14:07 [Zakim]
ok, Christophe, I see WAI_WCAG()3:00PM already started
20:15:21 [Zakim]
20:16:13 [Christophe]
Meeting: WCAG Working Group
20:18:11 [Zakim]
20:18:48 [bengt]
zakim, [ATT is Tim_Boland
20:18:48 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland; got it
20:23:11 [judy]
judy has joined #wai-wcag
20:24:06 [Zakim]
20:24:51 [Zakim]
20:26:11 [Zakim]
20:27:13 [Zakim]
20:28:00 [Andi]
Review again next week after everyone has a chance to look at the charter
20:28:31 [Zakim]
20:28:37 [Andi]
Topic: LC-584
20:30:49 [judy]
s/charter/task force statement
20:31:59 [Andi]
action: David to add comment to response - we are not adding definitions of terms when we are using them as they are commonly defined.
20:32:27 [Andi]
resolution: adopt LC-584 as revised with sentence by David
20:32:34 [Andi]
Topic: LC-589
20:34:58 [Andi]
resolution: adopt LC-589 as proposed.
20:35:18 [Andi]
Topic: 591
20:35:24 [Andi]
Topic: LC-591
20:40:05 [Andi]
resolution: adopt LC-591 resolution with Bruce Bailey's modified language.
20:40:34 [Andi]
Topic: LC-592
20:42:15 [Andi]
resolution: adopt LC-592 resolution as amended.
20:42:31 [Andi]
Topic: LC-593
20:44:15 [Andi]
action: Team A to get clarification from commenter on LC-593
20:45:33 [Andi]
Topic: LC-595
20:46:44 [gregg]
20:46:49 [gregg]
20:50:45 [Andi]
resolution: close LC-595 with Bruce's paragraph
20:52:28 [Andi]
Topic: LC-594
20:52:33 [Zakim]
20:55:42 [Zakim]
20:55:53 [Andi]
resolution: adopt LC-594 resolution but remove "in the corner" from the technique.
20:56:31 [Zakim]
20:57:25 [Andi]
Topic: LC-596
20:57:35 [Andi]
resolution: adopt LC-596 resolution as proposed
20:57:42 [Zakim]
21:01:27 [Zakim]
21:01:36 [Andi]
Topic: LC-465, LC-466, LC-545
21:01:45 [Zakim]
21:02:52 [Zakim]
21:03:43 [becka11y]
scribe: Becky_Gibson
21:05:30 [Zakim]
21:09:33 [David]
zakim, who's making noise?
21:09:44 [Zakim]
David, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Loretta_Guarino_Reid (28%), Becky_Gibson (50%), ??P10 (100%), Tim_Boland (31%)
21:10:15 [becka11y]
resolution: LC-465, LC-466, LC-545 left open to consider issues on where an accessible version can not be provided from within accessible content
21:10:17 [David]
zakim, mute Tim_Boland
21:10:17 [Zakim]
Tim_Boland should now be muted
21:10:39 [becka11y]
Topic: LC-616
21:11:09 [becka11y]
resolution: close Lc-616 with the resolution proposed
21:11:17 [becka11y]
Topic: LC-706
21:12:36 [Zakim]
21:14:06 [Zakim]
21:17:25 [becka11y]
Action: David to rewrite technique to make it clear that this tech. refers to a document that is broken up in to many Web pages.
21:18:40 [becka11y]
resolution: close with Action to David and review of resolution by Team B chair
21:18:55 [becka11y]
Topic: LC-707
21:19:18 [becka11y]
Resolution: close LC-707 with the resolution proposed
21:19:35 [judy]
zakim, who's here?
21:19:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see David_MacDonald, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Becky_Gibson, Christophe_Strobbe, ??P10, Bengt_Farre, Cynthia_Shelly, Sofia_Celic (muted), Roberto_Scano (muted), Judy,
21:19:38 [Zakim]
... Bruce_Bailey
21:19:40 [Zakim]
On IRC I see judy, Sofia, RRSAgent, gregg, becka11y, David, Christophe, rscano, Zakim, bengt, shawn
21:19:49 [becka11y]
Topic: LC-624
21:20:26 [becka11y]
Resolution: Close LC-624 with the proposed resolution
21:20:42 [becka11y]
Topic: annotated checklist
21:20:51 [gregg]
21:23:36 [shawn]
zakim, code?
21:23:36 [Zakim]
the conference code is 9224 (tel:+1.617.761.6200), shawn
21:25:15 [gregg]
21:26:03 [Zakim]
21:26:34 [shawn]
zakim, drop shawn
21:26:34 [Zakim]
Shawn is being disconnected
21:26:36 [Zakim]
21:27:04 [David]
21:27:12 [Zakim]
21:28:39 [shawn]
ideas in case didn't get listed: worksheet, essentials...
21:32:27 [shawn]
Gregg says there is a problem with the php in
21:32:39 [shawn]
21:32:59 [shawn]
s/Gregg says there is a problem with the php/
21:33:40 [judy]
21:34:06 [gregg]
ack d
21:34:08 [gregg]
ack b
21:34:24 [gregg]
ack j
21:35:20 [becka11y]
21:36:02 [becka11y]
21:37:59 [judy]
+1 for Developer Quick Reference
21:39:02 [Christophe]
WCAG 2.0 Implementation Guide ?
21:39:11 [shawn]
WCAG 2.0 Quick Reference
21:39:22 [shawn]
WCAG 2.0 Implementation Reference
21:40:28 [shawn]
gregg: reference manuals are BIG, having "Quick" to modify it is good :)
21:41:19 [becka11y]
shawn: does adding Developer constrain it too much?
21:42:24 [becka11y]
shawn: the overview document can help direct folks to the appropriate WCAG documents so we could leave developer out of the title
21:42:47 [judy]
[wcag 2.0 quick reference, but talk about it as "and for developers we have the wcag 2.0 quick reference"]
21:46:56 [becka11y]
Resolution: change the name of the Annotated WCAG 2.0 Checklist to "WCAG 2.0 Quick Reference"
21:50:10 [becka11y]
Gregg: teams need to look at documents to make certain they are absolutely accurate
21:53:29 [becka11y]
RSSAgent, generate minutes
21:53:41 [Christophe]
Regrets: Roberto_Castaldo, John_Slatin, Gez_Lemon, Sorcha_Moore, Roberto_Castaldo, Katie_Haritos-Shea
21:54:11 [becka11y]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
21:54:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate becka11y
21:54:13 [shawn]
rssagent, draaft minutes
21:54:36 [Zakim]
21:54:37 [Zakim]
21:54:38 [Zakim]
21:54:39 [Zakim]
21:54:39 [Zakim]
21:54:40 [Zakim]
21:54:41 [Zakim]
21:54:43 [Zakim]
21:54:45 [Zakim]
21:54:47 [Zakim]
21:54:48 [Zakim]
21:54:49 [Zakim]
21:54:51 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()3:00PM has ended
21:54:53 [Zakim]
Attendees were Don_Evans, David_MacDonald, Bruce_Bailey, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Alex_Li, [IPcaller], Andi_Snow_Weaver, Roberto_Scano, Becky_Gibson, Christophe_Strobbe, Bengt_Farre,
21:54:56 [Zakim]
... Cynthia_Shelly, Sofia_Celic, [ATTcaller], Tim_Boland, Judy, Shawn
21:54:59 [bengt]
bengt has left #wai-wcag
21:56:51 [rscano]
rscano has left #wai-wcag
22:16:52 [shawn]
gregg, do you want me to set access to WORLD for ?
22:17:46 [shawn]
about phone call -- I'm *way* behind in other work for this week and need to limit time on this. however, do want to help. could you implment known changes before we talk?
22:18:32 [shawn]
i'm editing based on new informatino (e.g., button if no javascript) and will send that to you in a bit. (need to get some food first, though)
22:30:15 [shawn-here]
shawn-here has joined #wai-wcag
23:05:37 [gregg]
gregg has left #wai-wcag