IRC log of i18ncore on 2006-06-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:58:37 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #i18ncore
13:58:37 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc
13:58:42 [fsasaki]
meeting: i18n core working group
13:58:46 [fsasaki]
chair: Francois
13:58:52 [fsasaki]
scribe: Felix
13:58:57 [fsasaki]
scribeNick: fsasaki
13:59:17 [fsasaki]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-i18n-core/2006Jun/0001.html
14:00:12 [Zakim]
I18N_CoreWG()10:00AM has now started
14:00:14 [Zakim]
+Felix
14:01:36 [fyergeau]
fyergeau has joined #i18ncore
14:01:49 [fsasaki]
Hi Francois
14:02:23 [fyergeau]
Hi
14:02:32 [fyergeau]
Trouble contacting Zakim
14:02:49 [Zakim]
+??P13
14:02:54 [fyergeau]
zakim, ? is fyergeau
14:02:54 [Zakim]
+fyergeau; got it
14:04:28 [r12a]
r12a has joined #i18ncore
14:04:51 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
14:05:12 [fyergeau]
zakim, [ is Mary
14:05:12 [Zakim]
+Mary; got it
14:06:04 [r12a]
i'll be there shortly
14:09:01 [fsasaki]
topic: action items
14:09:14 [fsasaki]
action: Felix to send a re-publication request for the LTLI draft (DONE)
14:09:42 [fsasaki]
felix: requested for next Monday, the 12th
14:10:43 [fsasaki]
action: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu on ws-i18n (PENDING)
14:11:02 [fsasaki]
francois: can you work on this for now?
14:11:28 [fsasaki]
mary: I was away from work since I last joined the meeting. As far as I know, we are o.k. to go.
14:12:29 [r12a]
zakim, dial ishida
14:12:29 [Zakim]
ok, r12a; the call is being made
14:12:31 [Zakim]
+Ishida
14:12:38 [fsasaki]
.. in the beginning, in ws-policy they will concentrate on security
14:12:42 [r12a]
zakim, drop ishida
14:12:42 [Zakim]
Ishida is being disconnected
14:12:44 [Zakim]
-Ishida
14:13:18 [fsasaki]
.. plh said in the beginning policy will concentrate on security
14:13:45 [fsasaki]
mary: the security stuff is central, the same people who are in the policy wg now
14:14:30 [r12a]
zakim, dial ishida-home
14:14:30 [Zakim]
ok, r12a; the call is being made
14:14:32 [Zakim]
+Ishida
14:14:49 [fsasaki]
action: Felix to find out how we should handle ws-i18n "policy" now, with the policy wg
14:15:34 [fsasaki]
action: Richard to create a wiki on "first letter", post a blog and write a mail to the Unicode list about it (PENDING)
14:15:57 [fsasaki]
Richard: Did not do anything on this in the last two weeks
14:16:41 [fsasaki]
Felix: how about a report on www 2006 / ssml workshop?
14:16:47 [fsasaki]
Richard: maybe next week
14:16:59 [fsasaki]
action: all to look at charmod resid test suite and gather feedback (ONGOING)
14:17:11 [fsasaki]
action: Francois to build a current issues list on charmod norm (PENDING)
14:17:24 [fsasaki]
action: Mary to review http://www.w3.org/TR/its/ after 18 May before 30 June (PENDING)
14:17:52 [fsasaki]
action: Richard (if you want): Report on SSML workshop, and WWW 2006
14:18:37 [fsasaki]
topic: WCAG review
14:18:44 [fsasaki]
Richard: will do this this week
14:18:53 [fsasaki]
Francois: I saw a mail for an extension
14:18:58 [fsasaki]
topic: other last call reviews
14:19:15 [fsasaki]
http://www.w3.org/TR/#last-call
14:19:29 [fsasaki]
francois: we have WCAG and ITS on the plate
14:19:58 [fsasaki]
.. the others are not of interest, or past the review period
14:20:06 [fsasaki]
topic: anything else?
14:20:39 [fsasaki]
francois: what about rechartering? you presented about it at the AC meeting?
14:20:53 [fsasaki]
richard: Philippe mentioned it during the meeting
14:21:24 [fsasaki]
.. some things came out offline
14:22:27 [fsasaki]
.. at the moment it looks positive with Addison returning
14:25:45 [fsasaki]
.. we have to put the restructuring idea to w3m and see if they are o.k. with it
14:26:21 [fsasaki]
topic: next meeting
14:26:30 [fsasaki]
francois: have a talk next week, I will be away in two weeks
14:28:23 [Zakim]
-fyergeau
14:28:24 [Zakim]
-Felix
14:28:26 [Zakim]
-Mary
14:28:34 [Zakim]
-Ishida
14:28:36 [Zakim]
I18N_CoreWG()10:00AM has ended
14:28:36 [fsasaki]
present: Felix, Francois, Mary, Richard
14:28:37 [Zakim]
Attendees were Felix, fyergeau, [IBM], Mary, Ishida
14:29:08 [fsasaki]
regrets, Karunseh, Vijay
14:29:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html fsasaki
14:30:02 [fsasaki]
regrets: Karunseh, Vijay
14:30:03 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-minutes.html fsasaki
14:35:52 [fsasaki]
rrsagent, bye
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
I see 8 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-actions.rdf :
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Felix to send a re-publication request for the LTLI draft (DONE) [1]
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc#T14-09-14
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu on ws-i18n (PENDING) [2]
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc#T14-10-43
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Felix to find out how we should handle ws-i18n "policy" now, with the policy wg [3]
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc#T14-14-49
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Richard to create a wiki on "first letter", post a blog and write a mail to the Unicode list about it (PENDING) [4]
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc#T14-15-34
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: all to look at charmod resid test suite and gather feedback (ONGOING) [5]
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc#T14-16-59
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Francois to build a current issues list on charmod norm (PENDING) [6]
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc#T14-17-11
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mary to review http://www.w3.org/TR/its/ after 18 May before 30 June (PENDING) [7]
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc#T14-17-24
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Richard (if you want): Report on SSML workshop, and WWW 2006 [8]
14:35:52 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/06/06-i18ncore-irc#T14-17-52
14:35:55 [fsasaki]
zakim, bye
14:35:55 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #i18ncore