IRC log of swbp on 2006-04-24

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:52:38 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swbp
16:52:38 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc
16:52:42 [RalphS]
Meeting: SemWeb BPD WG
16:52:47 [RalphS]
Meeting: SemWeb BPD WG
16:52:57 [RalphS]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0061.html
16:53:18 [RalphS]
Previous: 2006-04-03 http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes
16:55:13 [chalaschek]
chalaschek has joined #swbp
16:59:31 [dbooth]
zakim, code?
16:59:31 [Zakim]
sorry, dbooth, I don't know what conference this is
16:59:38 [dbooth]
zakim, this will be swbp
16:59:38 [Zakim]
ok, dbooth; I see SW_BPD()1:00PM scheduled to start in 1 minute
16:59:43 [dbooth]
zakim, code?
16:59:43 [Zakim]
the conference code is 7927 (tel:+1.617.761.6200), dbooth
16:59:57 [Zakim]
SW_BPD()1:00PM has now started
17:00:02 [raphael]
raphael has joined #swbp
17:00:04 [Zakim]
+??P0
17:00:05 [raphael]
HI all
17:00:22 [dbooth]
zakim, ??P0 is dbooth
17:00:22 [Zakim]
+dbooth; got it
17:00:29 [Zakim]
+Ralph
17:01:10 [Zakim]
+[CWI]
17:01:18 [Zakim]
+Libby_Miller
17:01:19 [RalphS]
zakim, cwi is Raphael
17:01:19 [Zakim]
+Raphael; got it
17:01:38 [chalaschek]
zakim, chalaschek is UMD
17:01:38 [Zakim]
sorry, chalaschek, I do not recognize a party named 'chalaschek'
17:01:46 [libby]
libby has joined #swbp
17:01:53 [guus]
guus has joined #swbp
17:01:56 [libby]
zakim, mute me
17:01:56 [Zakim]
Libby_Miller should now be muted
17:02:02 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
17:02:02 [Zakim]
Raphael should now be muted
17:02:13 [Zakim]
+David_Wood
17:02:21 [Zakim]
+[UMD]
17:02:30 [RalphS]
zakim, umd is ChrisH
17:02:30 [Zakim]
+ChrisH; got it
17:02:34 [dwood]
dwood has joined #swbp
17:02:35 [Zakim]
+ +30889aaaa
17:02:40 [Jacco]
Jacco has joined #swbp
17:02:55 [dwood]
zakim, I am David_Wood
17:02:55 [Zakim]
ok, dwood, I now associate you with David_Wood
17:02:58 [guus]
zakim, 30889aaaa is Guus
17:02:58 [Zakim]
sorry, guus, I do not recognize a party named '30889aaaa'
17:03:13 [Elisa]
Elisa has joined #swbp
17:04:00 [RalphS]
Chair: David, Guus
17:04:06 [Zakim]
+Elisa_Kendall
17:04:07 [RalphS]
Chair: Guus
17:04:50 [guus]
zakim, who is here?
17:04:50 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dbooth, Ralph, Raphael (muted), Libby_Miller (muted), David_Wood, ChrisH, +30889aaaa, Elisa_Kendall
17:04:52 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Elisa, Jacco, dwood, guus, libby, raphael, chalaschek, RRSAgent, dbooth, Zakim, MarkB_, RalphS
17:05:08 [guus]
zakim, +30889aaaa is Guus
17:05:08 [Zakim]
+Guus; got it
17:07:03 [Zakim]
+Jacco
17:07:19 [dbooth]
Scribe: DBooth
17:07:19 [Jacco]
zakim, mute me
17:07:19 [Zakim]
Jacco should now be muted
17:07:25 [Jacco]
better?
17:07:38 [raphael]
yes, better jacco
17:07:44 [dwood]
Regrets: Fabien, Jeff Pan
17:07:49 [dbooth]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0061.html
17:07:54 [RalphS]
Regrets+ Fabio
17:08:18 [dbooth]
Topic: 1. ADMIN
17:08:39 [guus]
zakim,who is here?
17:08:39 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dbooth, Ralph, Raphael (muted), Libby_Miller (muted), David_Wood, ChrisH, Guus, Elisa_Kendall, Jacco (muted)
17:08:41 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Elisa, Jacco, dwood, guus, libby, raphael, chalaschek, RRSAgent, dbooth, Zakim, MarkB_, RalphS
17:08:45 [RalphS]
zakim, list attendees
17:08:46 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been dbooth, Ralph, Libby_Miller, Raphael, David_Wood, ChrisH, Elisa_Kendall, Guus, Jacco
17:08:59 [benadida]
benadida has joined #swbp
17:09:22 [dbooth]
RESOLVED: to accept the minutes of the 3 April 2006 telecon:
17:09:22 [dbooth]
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes
17:09:24 [Zakim]
+Ben_Adida
17:09:28 [benadida]
zakim, mute me
17:09:28 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should now be muted
17:09:50 [dbooth]
PROPOSED upcoming telecons: 8 Mayj
17:10:50 [dbooth]
Guus: There may be time between the start of other WGs taking up leftover work from this WG. DWood and I discussed limited continuation without formal approval, and agreed to do it.
17:11:34 [dbooth]
... It will be a limited activity extension, provided there is participation from WG members. Telecons only by need.
17:11:47 [RalphS]
q+ to proposed continuedbiweekly telecons
17:11:53 [benadida]
zakim, unute me
17:11:53 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'unute me', benadida
17:12:22 [dbooth]
Ben: Thank you for volunteering to do this. It will be very helpful for our TF.
17:12:25 [benadida]
zakim, mute me
17:12:25 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should now be muted
17:12:44 [dbooth]
Elisa: I also appreciate your support.
17:12:56 [raphael]
zakim, unmute me
17:12:56 [Zakim]
Raphael should no longer be muted
17:13:39 [dbooth]
Raphael: Busy with XG proposal. Should start very soon and be announced very soon.
17:13:41 [libby]
yes?
17:13:53 [libby]
zakim, unmute me
17:13:54 [Zakim]
Libby_Miller should no longer be muted
17:13:54 [raphael]
zakim, mute me
17:13:55 [Zakim]
Raphael should now be muted
17:14:14 [libby]
zakim, mute me
17:14:14 [Zakim]
Libby_Miller should now be muted
17:14:17 [libby]
ok that's fine
17:14:18 [guus]
guus has joined #swbp
17:14:21 [dbooth]
Guus: Libby, we might want to discuss your TF transition.
17:14:23 [libby]
not done much on it lately though
17:14:45 [guus]
q?
17:14:52 [guus]
ack Ralph
17:14:52 [Zakim]
RalphS, you wanted to proposed continuedbiweekly telecons
17:14:58 [dbooth]
Ralh: Tom Baker and others are traveling this month, but i'm sure they'll be pleased.
17:15:58 [dbooth]
Ralph: Reason for bridge period is to help docs in the pipeline. I think it would be useful to keep telecons in place. Much easier to cancel than to schedule ad hoc.
17:16:07 [dbooth]
dbooth: +1
17:17:11 [benadida]
I will be at WWW2006/AC meeting
17:17:21 [dbooth]
Guus: May 22 is WWW2006. How many goingn to WWW2006?
17:18:08 [dbooth]
DWood: I think we should do it, and those who can attend will.
17:18:38 [RalphS]
I expect to be (remotely) attending the AC meeting on the 22nd, but will make an attempt to participate
17:18:52 [dbooth]
Proposal: Telecon may 22 and every 2 weeks: June 5, June 19.
17:18:59 [raphael]
Jacco and Raphael travel to WWWW too
17:19:41 [benadida]
zakim, unmute me
17:19:41 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should no longer be muted
17:19:44 [dbooth]
RESOLVED: Meetings May 8, May 22, June 5, June 19.
17:20:09 [benadida]
zakim, mute me
17:20:09 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should now be muted
17:20:22 [dbooth]
Guus: Announcements:
17:20:23 [dbooth]
Defining N-ary Relations on the Semantic Web Note published
17:20:23 [dbooth]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0028.html
17:20:44 [dbooth]
Topic: 2. LIAISON
17:20:46 [dbooth]
(Nothing)
17:20:56 [dbooth]
Topic: 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES
17:21:14 [dbooth]
List of output documents:
17:21:14 [dbooth]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0060.html
17:21:22 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)
17:21:26 [dbooth]
(Nobody present)
17:21:41 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)
17:21:41 [dbooth]
ACTION: Elisa to ask Sem. Integ. editors to revise prior to final mtg [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action04] [DONE]
17:21:50 [dbooth]
s/DONE/CONTINUED/
17:22:05 [dbooth]
ACTION: Guus to sort out status of QCR note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]
17:22:42 [dbooth]
Guus: I need to talk to Alan Rector on this.
17:22:46 [dbooth]
ACTION: Ralph get N-ary Relation to WG Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action01] DONE
17:23:13 [dbooth]
ACTION: Ralph update ADTF link to point to DOAP Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action10] [DONE]
17:23:42 [dbooth]
ACTION: Ralph to find out who were previous reviewers of part-whole doc and see if they will re-review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-swbp-minutes.html#action08] [PENDING]
17:23:59 [Jacco]
zakim, unmute me
17:23:59 [Zakim]
Jacco should no longer be muted
17:24:00 [dbooth]
Ralph: Confused about this. Had a review?
17:24:05 [dbooth]
Guus: We had a first review.
17:24:37 [dbooth]
Jacco: My action to review was on hold pending revision of the doc.
17:24:44 [Jacco]
zakim, mute me
17:24:44 [Zakim]
Jacco should now be muted
17:24:49 [dbooth]
ACTION: Jacco to review Part-Whole doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02] [PENDING]
17:25:17 [Jacco]
ok
17:25:19 [dbooth]
Ralph: Version referenced from WG home page is on Alan Rector's site, dated 15 Jan.
17:25:32 [Jacco]
2 weeks ago I only found a page date august 2005
17:25:32 [dbooth]
... Do we want to get it on the WG plate?
17:25:34 [dbooth]
Guus: Yes.
17:26:00 [RalphS]
ACTION: Ralph copy http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~rector/swbp/simple-part-whole/simple-part-whole-relations-v0-2.html to WG area
17:26:07 [RalphS]
15 Jan 2005
17:26:26 [RalphS]
Ralph: and I will fix its style to cease claiming it is a Working Draft
17:26:40 [dbooth]
ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11] [PENDING]
17:26:56 [dbooth]
Guus: We already voted to publish that. I don't understand Jacco's review action.
17:27:21 [dbooth]
Ralph: This was in limbo for a long time because of the lost bits on a hard drive crash.
17:27:29 [Jacco]
Ralph, the version I see on http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/ is still august 2005
17:27:32 [Jacco]
zakim, unmute me
17:27:32 [Zakim]
Jacco should no longer be muted
17:28:12 [Jacco]
zakim, mute me
17:28:12 [Zakim]
Jacco should now be muted
17:29:11 [Jacco]
Ah!
17:29:26 [dbooth]
Ralph: This is confusing. OEP page points to Aug 11 2005draft, but WG home page (under Other Editors Drafts) points to Jan 2005 version.
17:29:36 [Jacco]
zakim, unmute me
17:29:36 [Zakim]
Jacco should no longer be muted
17:29:56 [Jacco]
zakim, mute me
17:29:56 [Zakim]
Jacco should now be muted
17:30:00 [dbooth]
Jacco: We discussed it during the F2F.
17:30:11 [dbooth]
Ralph: We didn't find any new bits since the F2F.
17:30:27 [dbooth]
s/a hard/Chris Welty's hard/
17:30:30 [Jacco]
zakim, unmute me
17:30:31 [Zakim]
Jacco should no longer be muted
17:30:39 [Jacco]
zakim, mute me
17:30:39 [Zakim]
Jacco should now be muted
17:30:41 [dbooth]
Guus: OEP needs to find out where is the current version.
17:31:27 [dbooth]
ACTION: Elisa to find correct latest version of part-whole draft.
17:32:03 [dbooth]
Ralph: Last version checked into CVS was Aug 13 2005. W3C doesn't have a more recent version.
17:33:00 [dbooth]
Guus: In the meantime I'm checking the QCR note. It just requires final review.
17:33:23 [RalphS]
Ralph: the most recent version we have committed to W3C CVS was committed on 2005-08-13
17:33:36 [RalphS]
s/version/version of Simple part-whole/
17:33:53 [dbooth]
... The only thing I think needs to be done is people working on OWL 1.1 initiative have also proposed a syntax for QCRs.
17:33:58 [Jacco]
zakim, unmute me
17:33:58 [Zakim]
Jacco should no longer be muted
17:34:13 [dbooth]
QCR = Qualified Cardinatity Constraints
17:34:39 [dbooth]
Guus: So it would be good to get this published so that WG could take it as input.
17:34:49 [Jacco]
zakim, mute me
17:34:49 [Zakim]
Jacco should now be muted
17:34:58 [dbooth]
s/atity/ality/
17:35:03 [RalphS]
WG Home page points to -> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/QCR/ Qualified cardinality restrictions
17:35:18 [Elisa]
zakim mute me
17:35:43 [RalphS]
s/WG Home/OEP Home/
17:35:49 [dbooth]
ACTION: Guus to propose a version of QCR note for review by 8 May teleconf
17:36:05 [Elisa]
zakim unmute me
17:36:31 [dbooth]
Guus: I propose we get rid of the part-whole actions and replace them with Elisa's action to find latest version.
17:36:50 [Elisa]
zakim mute me
17:37:18 [dbooth]
s|ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11">http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11] [PENDING]|ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11] [DROPPED]
17:37:29 [Elisa]
thanks -- :)
17:37:30 [RalphS]
Ralph: I will update the WG home page to cite the Aug 2005 version of part-whole, to avoid confusion with the Jan 2005 version
17:37:56 [dbooth]
s|ACTION: Jacco to review Part-Whole doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02">http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02] [PENDING]|ACTION: Jacco to review Part-Whole doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02] [DROPPED]
17:37:57 [Jacco]
check!
17:38:13 [dbooth]
s|ACTION: Ralph to find out who were previous reviewers of part-whole doc and see if they will re-review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-swbp-minutes.html#action08">http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-swbp-minutes.html#action08] [PENDING]|ACTION: Ralph to find out who were previous reviewers of part-whole doc and see if they will re-review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-swbp-minutes.html#action08] [DROPPED]
17:38:25 [dbooth]
ACTION: Evan to contact Feng about status of Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action03] [DONE]
17:38:35 [dbooth]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0021.html
17:38:38 [Elisa]
zakim unmute me
17:39:21 [dbooth]
Guus: Who was second reviewer of Time note?
17:39:54 [dbooth]
ACTION: Elisa to figure out who was 2nd reviewer of Time note
17:40:28 [dbooth]
ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
17:40:28 [dbooth]
new version of OWL Time:
17:40:28 [dbooth]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0045.html
17:40:28 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
17:40:44 [dbooth]
ACTION: Guus to ask Mark to compare his doc with our Recipe's [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action07] NOTE
17:40:47 [dbooth]
DONE
17:41:06 [Elisa]
zakim mute me
17:41:10 [dbooth]
Guus: Proposed to use W3C URIs, and mark agreed. New draft available today.
17:41:27 [dbooth]
ACTION: Guus to discuss with other WN TF members about using W3 URI's in next draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action06] DONE
17:41:36 [dbooth]
New draft (23 April):
17:41:36 [dbooth]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0060.html
17:41:40 [guus]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0073.html
17:42:39 [dbooth]
Guus: Propose publishing new draft as 1st WG draft, with one amendment: All URIs should work in W3C space.
17:43:35 [dbooth]
Guus: Mark needs to finish changing princeton URIs to W3C.
17:43:58 [dbooth]
... Draft has had extensive discussion, and will continue being discussed.
17:44:00 [RalphS]
(yes, the 23 April draft still has princeton.edu URIs from Appendix G onward)
17:44:36 [dbooth]
Ralph: Jacco and Benjamin were reviewers.
17:44:50 [Jacco]
zakim, unmute me
17:44:50 [Zakim]
Jacco should no longer be muted
17:44:51 [dbooth]
Guus: There's a message from Benjamin saying he can live with all the changes.
17:45:09 [Jacco]
zakim, mute me
17:45:09 [Zakim]
Jacco should now be muted
17:45:10 [dbooth]
Ralph: If we get mail confirmation from Benjamin then we're good to go.
17:45:20 [dbooth]
Jacco: No problem with latest version.
17:45:43 [RalphS]
Jacco: I haven't read the 23 April version but based on the mail discussion I have no problem
17:45:58 [dbooth]
Guus: Propose we publish on two conditions: 1. Appoint someone to check the URIs; 2. Reviewers send explicit consent to the list.
17:46:15 [Elisa]
The two original reviewers of the OWL time note were Libby and Jeremy according to the notes from the F2F meeting in Galway.
17:46:17 [dbooth]
Ralph: I'll Check the URIs.
17:46:46 [libby]
I reviewed it elisa
17:47:00 [libby]
and so did jeremy I think
17:47:05 [Elisa]
Yes -- and I believe your comments were addressed.
17:47:17 [libby]
yeah I think so, not sure about jeremy's offhand
17:47:28 [dbooth]
s/publish/publish 23 April WD/
17:47:57 [Elisa]
+
17:48:04 [Jacco]
second!
17:48:15 [dbooth]
s/Appoint someone to check the URIs/Ralph and Mark make URIs work in W3C space/
17:48:22 [dbooth]
DBooth: Second
17:48:25 [Jacco]
check!
17:48:36 [dbooth]
Jacco: I consent.
17:49:24 [dbooth]
ACTION: Guus to ask Ben if he agrees to the WG publishing 23 Apr version with the above provisos.
17:50:08 [RalphS]
s/Ben/Benjamin/
17:50:17 [benadida]
zakim, ack me
17:50:17 [Zakim]
unmuting Ben_Adida
17:50:18 [Zakim]
I see no one on the speaker queue
17:50:32 [dbooth]
RESOLVED: We publish 23 April Wordnet draft on two conditions: 1. Mark and Ralph make URIs work in W3C space; 2. Reviewers send explicit consent to the list.
17:50:51 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)
17:51:23 [dbooth]
(nobody here)
17:51:28 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)
17:51:36 [Elisa]
sorry -
17:51:38 [RalphS]
zakim, nick elisa is elisa_kendall
17:51:38 [Zakim]
ok, RalphS, I now associate Elisa with Elisa_Kendall
17:51:39 [benadida]
http://w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-04-24-rdfa-primer
17:51:40 [dbooth]
Ben: I'll give reviewers credit in next draft.
17:51:44 [benadida]
^-- URL of latest draft
17:52:09 [dbooth]
Ben: You need to use the Mozilla browser at present, but this will be fixed by final draft.
17:52:30 [dbooth]
... I think we've address all comments but need to check once more.
17:52:55 [dbooth]
... Changes from last draft are not dramatic. They were to avoid contentious issues.
17:53:03 [RalphS]
Ben: current version uses xmlspec DTD so client-side XSLT required; will be in HTML form when we publish
17:53:27 [RalphS]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-04-24-rdfa-primer
17:53:33 [dbooth]
... Want it re-reviewed.
17:53:58 [dbooth]
Guus: Two reviewers would be okay. Previous reviewers would be fine.
17:54:43 [dbooth]
ACTION: DBooth to re-review RDFa draft by next teleconf (doc ready by Wed 26 Apr for review)
17:55:03 [dbooth]
Ben: Other volunteers to review?
17:55:16 [Zakim]
+Jacco_van_Ossenbruggen
17:55:20 [Zakim]
-Jacco
17:55:24 [dbooth]
Guus: Previous reviewer was Gary. Ask him if he'll review it again.
17:55:39 [dbooth]
Ben: Plan is to make the normative doc a part of XHTML 2 spec.
17:55:42 [Jacco]
zakim, mute me
17:55:42 [Zakim]
Jacco_van_Ossenbruggen should now be muted
17:56:17 [RalphS]
Ralph: suggest asking Fabien to review RDFa also
17:56:24 [dbooth]
Ralph: Also ask Fabien, since he's trying to implement it.
17:56:45 [dbooth]
ACTION: Ben to ask Gary (and Fabien) if they would review RDFa Primer doc
17:57:00 [Elisa]
Guus and all -- I need to jump off to catch a plane. Thanks, and talk to you in a couple of weeks.
17:57:13 [dbooth]
Ben: We're finding beginnings of bookmarklets highlighting RDFa marked up terms.
17:57:13 [Zakim]
-Elisa_Kendall
17:57:40 [dbooth]
ACTION: Ben to send examples of bookmarklets highlighting RDFa marked up terms to WG list
17:57:55 [dbooth]
ACTION: Ben_Adida to find reviewers and put acknowledgements in
17:57:55 [dbooth]
next draft [recorded in
17:57:55 [dbooth]
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action09] [PENDING]
17:57:58 [benadida]
zakim, mute me
17:57:58 [Zakim]
Ben_Adida should now be muted
17:58:03 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)
17:58:04 [libby]
zakim, unmute me
17:58:04 [Zakim]
Libby_Miller should no longer be muted
17:58:17 [dbooth]
Guus: Transition to outreach group?
17:58:34 [dbooth]
Libby: Data is there for people to take and use. Demo's broken. Page of RDF and XSLT is there.
17:58:50 [dbooth]
Guus: Close the TF?
17:58:57 [dbooth]
Libby: Please do close it.
17:58:58 [libby]
zakim, mute me
17:58:58 [Zakim]
Libby_Miller should now be muted
17:59:04 [libby]
cheers guus
17:59:26 [dbooth]
RESOLVED: Close ADTF - Applications and Demos TF
17:59:28 [libby]
hurrah!
17:59:34 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)
17:59:36 [dbooth]
(nobody here)
17:59:38 [Jacco]
zakim, unmute me
17:59:38 [Zakim]
Jacco_van_Ossenbruggen should no longer be muted
17:59:41 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.9 Tutorial Page\
17:59:44 [dbooth]
(nobody here)
17:59:51 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
18:00:06 [dbooth]
Guus: There will be an XG on this -- perfect for continuing work on it.
18:00:32 [dbooth]
Jacco: Wanted version ready May 5 for discussion in last teleconf. Do we need reviewers?
18:00:52 [dbooth]
Guus: Best to approach previous reviewers (Guus and Mike Uschold).
18:01:50 [Jacco]
zakim, mute me
18:01:50 [Zakim]
Jacco_van_Ossenbruggen should now be muted
18:02:13 [dbooth]
Topic: 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation
18:02:47 [dbooth]
s/Topic: 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation//
18:03:03 [libby]
cheers all!
18:03:03 [Zakim]
-David_Wood
18:03:04 [Zakim]
-dbooth
18:03:04 [Zakim]
-Jacco_van_Ossenbruggen
18:03:05 [Zakim]
-Libby_Miller
18:03:05 [Zakim]
-Raphael
18:03:06 [Zakim]
-Ben_Adida
18:03:06 [Zakim]
-ChrisH
18:03:07 [raphael]
bye
18:03:08 [Zakim]
-Guus
18:03:10 [Zakim]
-Ralph
18:03:11 [benadida]
benadida has left #swbp
18:03:12 [Zakim]
SW_BPD()1:00PM has ended
18:03:14 [Zakim]
Attendees were dbooth, Ralph, Libby_Miller, Raphael, David_Wood, ChrisH, Elisa_Kendall, Guus, Jacco, Ben_Adida, Jacco_van_Ossenbruggen
18:03:38 [dbooth]
i/Jacco: Wanted/Topic: 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation/
18:03:53 [dbooth]
rrsagent, draft minutes
18:03:53 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-minutes.html dbooth
18:04:03 [dbooth]
rrsagent, make log public
18:28:00 [RalphS]
zakim, bye
18:28:00 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #swbp
20:22:28 [RalphS]
rrsagent, bye
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
I see 20 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-actions.rdf :
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Elisa to ask Sem. Integ. editors to revise prior to final mtg [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action04] [DONE] [1]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-21-41-1
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to sort out status of QCR note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING] [2]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-22-05
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph get N-ary Relation to WG Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action01] DONE [3]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-22-46
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph update ADTF link to point to DOAP Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action10] [DONE] [4]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-23-13
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph to find out who were previous reviewers of part-whole doc and see if they will re-review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-swbp-minutes.html#action08] [PENDING] [5]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-23-42
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Jacco to review Part-Whole doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02] [PENDING] [6]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-24-49
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph copy http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~rector/swbp/simple-part-whole/simple-part-whole-relations-v0-2.html to WG area [7]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-26-00
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11] [PENDING] [8]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-26-40
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Elisa to find correct latest version of part-whole draft. [9]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-31-27
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to propose a version of QCR note for review by 8 May teleconf [10]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-35-49
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Evan to contact Feng about status of Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action03] [DONE] [11]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-38-25
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Elisa to figure out who was 2nd reviewer of Time note [12]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-39-54
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09] [13]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-40-28
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to ask Mark to compare his doc with our Recipe's [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action07] NOTE [14]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-40-44
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to discuss with other WN TF members about using W3 URI's in next draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action06] DONE [15]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-41-27
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to ask Ben if he agrees to the WG publishing 23 Apr version with the above provisos. [16]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-49-24
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DBooth to re-review RDFa draft by next teleconf (doc ready by Wed 26 Apr for review) [17]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-54-43
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to ask Gary (and Fabien) if they would review RDFa Primer doc [18]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-56-45
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to send examples of bookmarklets highlighting RDFa marked up terms to WG list [19]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-57-40
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben_Adida to find reviewers and put acknowledgements in [20]
20:22:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-irc#T17-57-55