IRC log of databinding on 2006-03-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:37:59 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #databinding
14:37:59 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/03/14-databinding-irc
14:46:28 [pauld]
trackbot, init
14:46:29 [trackbot]
Tracking ISSUEs and ACTIONs from http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/
14:46:36 [pauld]
trackbot, start telcon
14:46:38 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:46:40 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DBWG
14:46:40 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_DBWG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
14:46:41 [trackbot]
Meeting: Databinding WG Teleconference
14:46:41 [trackbot]
Date: 14 March 2006
14:47:16 [pauld]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsd-databinding/2006Mar/0001.html
14:52:50 [JonC]
JonC has joined #databinding
14:59:21 [Zakim]
WS_DBWG()10:00AM has now started
14:59:30 [Zakim]
+Paul_Downey
15:01:01 [Ajith]
Ajith has joined #databinding
15:01:31 [Ajith]
Hi guys
15:02:30 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:02:51 [Ajith]
+[IPcaller]
15:02:55 [Zakim]
+Yves
15:03:14 [Ajith]
zakim,+[IPcaller] is me
15:03:14 [Zakim]
sorry, Ajith, I do not recognize a party named '+[IPcaller]'
15:03:19 [Zakim]
+Jon_Calladine
15:04:01 [pauld]
Scribe: pauld
15:05:52 [pauld]
minutes from 21st approved
15:16:04 [pauld]
pauld: we have a number of issues waiting text proposals
15:19:53 [pauld]
.. would like to regroup by reviewing issues and ensuring each issue ready for inclusion in the document
15:22:03 [pauld]
Topic: ISSUE-12 - identifying a conformant
15:23:03 [pauld]
Ajith: been thinking about a validator using regex / patterns
15:25:03 [pauld]
pauld: XSLT seemed to be what we were heading towards
15:25:47 [pauld]
ACTION: aranabah to investigate using XSLT to recognise our schema patterns
15:25:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-23 - Investigate using XSLT to recognise our schema patterns [on Ajith Ranabahu - due 2006-03-21].
15:27:49 [pauld]
Topic: ISSUE-7 - xsi:nil and minOccurs=0
15:28:35 [pauld]
pauld: has been trying to enlist QA and other help
15:28:45 [pauld]
jonc: spoke to QA activity
15:30:37 [pauld]
ACTION: pdowney to cite list of similar /styled/ specifications
15:30:38 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-24 - Cite list of similar /styled/ specifications [on Paul Downey - due 2006-03-21].
15:34:17 [pauld]
Topic: ISSUE-18 - Schema Authoring Style
15:35:01 [pauld]
pauld: like a number of issues this one is blocked waiting for emprical evidence from paul / BT
15:44:26 [Zakim]
-Jon_Calladine
15:44:29 [Zakim]
-Paul_Downey
15:44:32 [Zakim]
-Yves
15:44:36 [Zakim]
-Ajith
15:44:38 [Zakim]
WS_DBWG()10:00AM has ended
15:44:39 [Zakim]
Attendees were Paul_Downey, Yves, Jon_Calladine, Ajith
15:44:59 [pauld]
Topic: Moving Forward
15:45:24 [pauld]
pauld: so we're blocked on:
15:45:28 [pauld]
... people's time
15:46:44 [pauld]
... style of the document, in particular advisary text
15:46:56 [pauld]
... writing detection patterns
15:47:03 [pauld]
... writing test cases
15:47:18 [pauld]
... empirical evidence with tools
15:48:01 [pauld]
pauld: suggest we concentrate on ISSUE-7 to demonstrate a steel thread
15:48:09 [pauld]
Topic: AOB
15:48:46 [pauld]
suggestion of a F2F in Europe, week of 18th April, Jon and Yves free, but pauld has a conflict
15:49:05 [pauld]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
15:49:05 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/03/14-databinding-minutes.html pauld
16:25:32 [pauld]
pauld has joined #databinding
16:26:14 [pauld]
zakim, bye
16:26:14 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #databinding