IRC log of er on 2006-02-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:56:03 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #er
14:56:03 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-er-irc
14:56:08 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #er
14:56:15 [shadi]
zakim, this will be ert
14:56:15 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
14:56:21 [shadi]
meeting: ERT WG
14:56:43 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Feb/0033.html
14:56:48 [shadi]
regrets: Jim
14:56:48 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has joined #er
14:56:52 [shadi]
chair: Shadi
14:56:59 [shadi]
scribe: Johannes
14:59:25 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM has now started
14:59:27 [Zakim]
+Shadi
15:00:17 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:00:38 [shadi]
zakim, ipcaller is really Chris
15:00:38 [Zakim]
+Chris; got it
15:03:42 [CarlosI]
CarlosI has joined #er
15:04:40 [Zakim]
+Thomas
15:05:07 [shadi]
zakim, thomas is really Johannes
15:05:07 [Zakim]
+Johannes; got it
15:06:45 [JohannesK]
JohannesK has joined #er
15:07:05 [Zakim]
+??P12
15:07:32 [shadi]
zakim, ? is really CarlosI
15:07:33 [Zakim]
+CarlosI; got it
15:08:18 [shadi]
agenda+ EARL 1.0 Guide
15:08:26 [shadi]
agenda+ Updated face-to-face agenda
15:08:33 [shadi]
agenda+ Update from the Evaluation Tools Task Force
15:08:40 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
15:08:40 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "EARL 1.0 Guide" taken up [from shadi]
15:09:37 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Guide-20051214
15:09:50 [shadi]
scribenick: JohannesK
15:10:02 [JohannesK]
SAZ: open issues for guide?
15:10:08 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 1
15:10:08 [Zakim]
agendum 1, EARL 1.0 Guide, closed
15:10:09 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:10:11 [Zakim]
2. Updated face-to-face agenda [from shadi]
15:10:12 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 2
15:10:12 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Updated face-to-face agenda" taken up [from shadi]
15:10:13 [JohannesK]
JK: let's ask CarlosV
15:10:30 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2006/02/f2f-agenda#Agenda
15:11:16 [JohannesK]
SAZ: F2F milestone 1: schema
15:11:24 [JohannesK]
SAZ: milestone2: guide
15:11:41 [JohannesK]
SAZ: any more topics?
15:12:56 [JohannesK]
SAZ: CI, your action item?
15:13:03 [JohannesK]
CI: finalize until weekend
15:13:30 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 2
15:13:30 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Updated face-to-face agenda, closed
15:13:31 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
15:13:32 [Zakim]
3. Update from the Evaluation Tools Task Force [from shadi]
15:13:38 [JohannesK]
JK: no issues about HTTP in RDF
15:13:42 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 3
15:13:42 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Update from the Evaluation Tools Task Force" taken up [from shadi]
15:14:07 [JohannesK]
CI: test requirements, test cases?
15:14:22 [JohannesK]
SAZ: outstanding issue, need formal decision
15:15:00 [JohannesK]
SAZ: will be on agenda
15:15:40 [niq]
niq has joined #er
15:16:31 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:17:00 [shadi]
zakim, ipcaller is really Nick
15:17:00 [Zakim]
+Nick; got it
15:20:49 [JohannesK]
SAZ: try to go public with new database in about two weeks
15:22:48 [JohannesK]
SAZ: RSS feed for updates
15:22:57 [JohannesK]
SAZ: interface to modify information
15:23:28 [niq]
... rss+doap might be nice ...
15:24:32 [JohannesK]
SAZ: amount of features still growing
15:24:36 [JohannesK]
SAZ: any questions?
15:25:04 [JohannesK]
CI: how can we now update data? send new RDF?
15:26:30 [JohannesK]
SAZ: update RDF
15:27:04 [JohannesK]
SAZ: data for new features: guess from other information, or ask vendors
15:27:40 [Zakim]
+Cvelasco
15:28:15 [carlos]
carlos has joined #er
15:29:10 [JohannesK]
CI: some options sound strange
15:30:42 [JohannesK]
CI: is PDF a 'web format'?
15:32:10 [JohannesK]
CI: language names are still in english only
15:34:38 [JohannesK]
SAZ: TF more or less completed its work
15:35:17 [JohannesK]
SAZ: TF will not be closed yet
15:36:15 [shadi]
zakim, close agendum 3
15:36:15 [Zakim]
agendum 3, Update from the Evaluation Tools Task Force, closed
15:36:16 [Zakim]
I see nothing remaining on the agenda
15:36:19 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
15:36:19 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "EARL 1.0 Guide" taken up [from shadi]
15:37:16 [JohannesK]
SAZ: CV: any issues?
15:38:07 [JohannesK]
CV: a lot of overlap between schema and guide docs
15:39:01 [JohannesK]
SAZ: whcih information should ge into schema doc, which into guide, need to do this at F2F
15:40:20 [JohannesK]
SAZ: some info on the concepts of RDF may go into guide section 1
15:41:34 [JohannesK]
SAZ: stronger focus on accessibility
15:43:11 [JohannesK]
SAZ: why is EARL important for accessibility
15:45:05 [JohannesK]
SAZ: testing process is important, how does EARL fit in there
15:46:06 [JohannesK]
CV: what should be added/removed?
15:46:20 [JohannesK]
SAZ: is this still the applicable model?
15:48:30 [JohannesK]
SAZ: those not attending F2F: send comments per mail
15:48:41 [JohannesK]
SAZ: more comments?
15:49:12 [JohannesK]
SAZ: no telcon next week
15:49:35 [Zakim]
-Chris
15:49:36 [JohannesK]
SAZ: next telcon 08 march
15:49:40 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has left #er
15:49:44 [Zakim]
-Johannes
15:49:45 [Zakim]
-CarlosI
15:50:19 [Zakim]
-Cvelasco
15:55:05 [Zakim]
-Nick
15:55:07 [Zakim]
-Shadi
15:55:09 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM has ended
15:55:11 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shadi, Chris, Johannes, CarlosI, Nick, Cvelasco
15:55:42 [shadi]
zakim, bye
15:55:42 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #er
15:55:50 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
15:55:55 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:55:55 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-er-minutes.html shadi
15:55:56 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
15:56:02 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
15:56:02 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items