IRC log of er on 2006-02-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:05:54 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #er
15:05:54 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/02/15-er-irc
15:05:59 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #er
15:06:05 [shadi]
zakim, this will be ert
15:06:05 [Zakim]
ok, shadi, I see WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM already started
15:06:12 [shadi]
zakim, code?
15:06:12 [Zakim]
the conference code is 3794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200), shadi
15:06:30 [carlos]
carlos has joined #er
15:06:54 [Zakim]
+Jose_Manuel_Alonso/CarlosI
15:07:08 [carlos]
Jk and I cannot get in the bridge :-(
15:07:19 [Zakim]
+Shadi
15:08:01 [shadi]
zakim, who is here?
15:08:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Sandor_Herramhof, [IPcaller.a], Jose_Manuel_Alonso/CarlosI, Shadi, [IPcaller]
15:08:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see carlos, Zakim, RRSAgent, ChrisR, drooks, CarlosI, Sandor, shadi, ericP
15:08:30 [drooks]
im an ipcaller
15:08:53 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Feb/0017.html
15:09:02 [Zakim]
+Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
15:09:02 [shadi]
meeting: ERT EG
15:11:30 [Sandor]
SA: pending finalization for TestCase - not enough participants for a formal decision
15:11:46 [Sandor]
zakim, take up agendum 2
15:11:46 [Zakim]
I see nothing on the agenda
15:12:51 [Sandor]
agenda+ Finalizing decision to revive earl:TestCase
15:13:04 [Sandor]
agenda+ Ranges for describing Web content
15:13:15 [Sandor]
agenda+ HTTP in RDF
15:13:28 [Sandor]
agenda+ RDF Content Labels
15:13:42 [Sandor]
agenda+ Agenda topics for face-to-face
15:13:55 [Sandor]
agenda+ Reminder: TP registration deadline Fri 17 Feb
15:14:05 [Sandor]
zakim, take up agendum 2
15:14:06 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Ranges for describing Web content" taken up [from Sandor]
15:15:50 [Sandor]
JK: think there is a need for collections of resouces
15:17:19 [JohannesK]
JohannesK has joined #er
15:19:07 [carlos]
http://www.wabcluster.org/uwem05/uwem_0_5.html#Scope_of_a_Web_site_and_methods_for_samplingl
15:20:08 [Sandor]
SA: webcontent class - standalone class to be pluged-in to test subject
15:23:37 [Sandor]
action: carlosI! cleaned up the rdf for the scope/range class
15:24:10 [Sandor]
zakim, take up agendum 3
15:24:10 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "HTTP in RDF" taken up [from Sandor]
15:25:18 [Sandor]
SA: HTTP in RDF - think it's good work
15:26:42 [Sandor]
SA: try to capture http stuff in rdf, difficult is the non std. stuff
15:28:32 [Sandor]
JK: list of defined properties only for header that can be referenced, for other headers this additional header prop. should be used
15:30:05 [Sandor]
JK: what to do with 3.2 - put it in separate note?
15:31:09 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
15:31:44 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:32:45 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/HTTP/WD-HTTP-in-RDF-20060214
15:34:44 [Sandor]
SA: 3.1 and 3.2 should be combined
15:40:49 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
15:41:24 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:42:59 [Sandor]
SA: JK, please clean up 3.1 and 3.2, SA to th rest ...
15:44:37 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
15:45:53 [drooks]
appologies, im having problems with my soundcard
15:46:39 [drooks]
drooks has left #er
15:47:40 [Sandor]
SA: brief use case decription, capturing results using earl ...
15:49:07 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:49:12 [Sandor]
zakim, take up agendum 4
15:49:12 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "RDF Content Labels" taken up [from Sandor]
15:49:34 [drooks]
drooks has joined #er
15:50:24 [Sandor]
SA: mobile web initiative, where developing guidelnes for movile devices - maybe overlap
15:51:12 [Sandor]
SA: earl is taking more the approach of content testing
15:52:44 [Sandor]
SA: comparing earl / rdf-cl and seeing what the differences there are
15:53:13 [Sandor]
SA: quality assurance testing vs. 3rd party claim
15:54:23 [Sandor]
SA: aspect of trust semms to be important
15:54:41 [Sandor]
SA: the 3rd party claim sapect
15:55:09 [Sandor]
action: david will do comparison of EARL / RDF-CL
15:56:10 [Sandor]
zakim, take up agendum 5
15:56:10 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Agenda topics for face-to-face" taken up [from Sandor]
15:56:40 [Sandor]
SA: please read EARL guide before the meeting
15:58:45 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has left #er
15:58:58 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller.a]
15:59:32 [Sandor]
CV: earl URI
16:00:37 [Sandor]
CI: result persistence
16:02:02 [Sandor]
SA: work that can be built on top of EARL later on
16:02:35 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
16:02:37 [Zakim]
-Shadi
16:02:38 [Zakim]
-Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
16:02:38 [Zakim]
-Sandor_Herramhof
16:02:40 [drooks]
drooks has left #er
16:07:38 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, Jose_Manuel_Alonso/CarlosI, in WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM
16:07:43 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()10:00AM has ended
16:07:44 [Zakim]
Attendees were [IPcaller], Sandor_Herramhof, Jose_Manuel_Alonso/CarlosI, Shadi, Klaus/Johannes/Thomas
16:09:36 [shadi]
scribe: Sandor
16:09:42 [shadi]
chair: Shadi
16:09:52 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
16:09:57 [shadi]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:09:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/02/15-er-minutes.html shadi
16:10:00 [shadi]
rrsagent, make logs world
16:10:03 [shadi]
zakim, bye
16:10:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #er
16:10:07 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
16:10:07 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/15-er-actions.rdf :
16:10:07 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: carlosI! cleaned up the rdf for the scope/range class [1]
16:10:07 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/15-er-irc#T15-23-37
16:10:07 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: david will do comparison of EARL / RDF-CL [2]
16:10:07 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/15-er-irc#T15-55-09