IRC log of dawg on 2006-02-14

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:28:12 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dawg
14:28:13 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/02/14-dawg-irc
14:28:18 [Zakim]
+Lee_Feigenbaum
14:28:35 [LeeF]
Zakim, Lee_Feigenbaum is me
14:28:35 [Zakim]
+LeeF; got it
14:28:42 [EliasT]
EliasT has joined #dawg
14:30:10 [franconi]
franconi has joined #dawg
14:30:29 [JanneS]
JanneS has joined #dawg
14:30:39 [Zakim]
+[IBMCambridge]
14:30:42 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:30:46 [JanneS]
Zakim, IPcaller is JanneS
14:30:46 [Zakim]
+JanneS; got it
14:31:00 [EliasT]
Zakim, IBMCambridge is me
14:31:00 [Zakim]
+EliasT; got it
14:31:00 [DanC]
Regrets: Libby, JosD, Sven
14:31:45 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006JanMar/att-0360/07-dawg-minutes.html minutes 7 Feb
14:32:02 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to ammend them to show regrets from Sven and accept them
14:32:30 [DanC]
so RESOLVED
14:32:54 [ericP]
zakim, please dial ericP-415
14:32:54 [Zakim]
ok, ericP; the call is being made
14:32:56 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:33:10 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
14:33:10 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose JanneS
14:33:21 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
14:33:21 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose LeeF
14:33:29 [DanC]
regrets JanneS for 21 Feb
14:33:35 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
14:33:35 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose AndyS
14:34:21 [DanC]
RESOLVED: to meet next 21 Feb, AndyS to scribe
14:34:25 [Zakim]
+[Bozen-Bolzano]
14:34:39 [franconi]
zakim, bozen-bolzano is me
14:34:39 [Zakim]
+franconi; got it
14:34:45 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
14:34:45 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeen, DanC, AndyS, LeeF, EliasT, JanneS, EricP, franconi
14:36:05 [DanC]
Zakim, close item 1
14:36:05 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Convene RDF Data Access WG meeting of 2006-02-14T14:30Z, closed
14:36:07 [Zakim]
I see 8 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:36:08 [Zakim]
2. Protocol for syntax errors, syntax extensions [from DanC]
14:36:08 [Zakim]
+PatH
14:36:12 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 5
14:36:12 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "valueTesting: xsd:string, divide by zero" taken up [from DanC]
14:36:45 [patH]
patH has joined #dawg
14:36:46 [Zakim]
-LeeF
14:37:49 [Zakim]
+LeeF
14:38:39 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to accept tests sort-9 sort-10 xsd-string-lt xsd-string-gt , as per manifest version @@
14:39:08 [LeeF]
1.12 of test/data/ValueTesting/manifest.n3
14:39:21 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to accept tests sort-9 sort-10 xsd-string-lt xsd-string-gt , as per manifest version 1.12 of test/data/ValueTesting/manifest.n3
14:39:44 [LeeF]
1.13 of test/data/sort/manifest.ttl
14:39:51 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to accept tests sort-9 sort-10 xsd-string-lt xsd-string-gt , as per manifest version 1.12 of test/data/ValueTesting/manifest.n3 and the 1.13 of test/data/sort/manifest.ttl
14:41:48 [DanC]
EricP: I fixed string <= in 1.639 , but the mirrors only show 1.638
14:42:59 [ericP]
A <= B xsd:stringxsd:stringfn:not(op:numeric-equal(fn:compare(STR(A), STR(B)), 1))xsd:boolean
14:43:10 [ericP]
A >= B xsd:stringxsd:stringfn:not(op:numeric-equal(fn:compare(STR(A), STR(B)), -1))xsd:boolean
14:43:48 [DanC]
RESOLVED: to accept tests sort-9 sort-10 xsd-string-lt xsd-string-gt , as per manifest version 1.12 of test/data/ValueTesting/manifest.n3 and the 1.13 of test/data/sort/manifest.ttl
14:44:27 [ericP]
AndyS: don't really need the STR() as fn:compare takes xsd:strings
14:44:37 [ericP]
EricP: uh...
14:44:38 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2006Jan/0066.html major technical: underspecified errors
14:45:38 [kendallclark]
kendallclark has joined #dawg
14:45:54 [ericP]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-xpath-functions-20051103/#error-summary -> XPath Functions and Operators Error Summary
14:46:05 [ericP]
err:FOAR0001, Division by zero.
14:46:17 [kendallclark]
sorry to be late -- it's my birthday and i overslept the alarm :>
14:46:28 [DanC]
ok, kc. join when you can
14:46:28 [ericP]
happy birthday, slacker!
14:46:33 [Zakim]
+Kendall_Clark
14:47:01 [kendallclark]
zakim, mute me
14:47:01 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
14:47:17 [EliasT]
DanC: does our spec deal with divide by zero?
14:47:25 [EliasT]
EricP: No
14:47:43 [DanC]
ACTION EricP: fix /0 stuff in rq23
14:48:14 [AndyS]
"Infinitye0"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#double>
14:48:30 [DanC]
Zakim, close this item
14:48:30 [Zakim]
agendum 5 closed
14:48:31 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:48:32 [Zakim]
2. Protocol for syntax errors, syntax extensions [from DanC]
14:48:36 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
14:48:36 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Protocol for syntax errors, syntax extensions" taken up [from DanC]
14:49:13 [kendallclark]
zakim, unmute me
14:49:13 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
14:49:24 [kendallclark]
sorry, i was booting up
14:50:21 [EliasT]
KendallC: The problem is that the spec says that if you would like to add an extension you have to implement your interface.
14:50:44 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 3
14:50:44 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "comments related to rdfSemantics, owlDisjunction" taken up [from DanC]
14:52:29 [EliasT]
DanC: We have not had a LC since July. Therefore we must do one more LC.
14:52:37 [kendallclark]
for agendum 2: In 2.2 HTTP Bindings: "A SPARQL Protocol service may support other interfaces."
14:52:59 [kendallclark]
And in 4. Conformance:
14:53:15 [kendallclark]
"may implement other interfaces, bindings of the operations of those interfaces, or bindings of the query operation other than the normative HTTP or SOAP bindings described by SPARQL Protocol for RDF;"
14:53:31 [DanC]
"occuring in G"
14:53:40 [AndyS]
Pattern solution: s/occurring in G//
14:53:58 [DanC]
but kc, where does it say that a query out msg is prohibited in the case of a syntax error/sparql++ query?
14:54:38 [AndyS]
E-entailment Regime - needs fixing :
14:54:40 [AndyS]
Definition: E-entailment Regime
14:54:40 [AndyS]
An E-entailment regime is a binary relation between subsets of RDF
14:54:40 [AndyS]
graphs.
14:54:40 [AndyS]
A graph in the range of an E-entailment is called well-formed for the
14:54:40 [AndyS]
E-entailment.
14:54:57 [EliasT]
PatH: Enrico agreed to the text in email. AndyS is pasting it above.
14:55:01 [AndyS]
(the changed text)
14:55:39 [EliasT]
DanC: Does anybody think this is a big change or just editorial?
14:56:02 [EliasT]
AndyS: There's another minor change regarding BGP and the other re: the use of BGP'
14:56:18 [kendallclark]
DanC: "When the value of the query type is not a legal sequence of characters in the language defined by the SPARQL grammar, the MalformedQuery fault message should be returned. According to the Fault Replaces Message Rule, if a WSDL fault is returned, including MalformedQuery, an Out Message must not be returned."
14:56:37 [DanC]
that says should, kendall
14:56:53 [kendallclark]
yes, it does
14:57:09 [DanC]
so it doesn't prohibit a query out in the case of a syntax error, does it?
14:57:46 [kendallclark]
but none of this is the question you asked
14:57:57 [kendallclark]
if you think it should say "must", then, no, it says "should". clearly.
14:59:05 [DanC]
I don't feel strongly; I just want us to be clear. I hear you saying "the spec prohibits SPARQL++ queries in this interface", but I can't find it in the spec.
14:59:11 [kendallclark]
Text Between Boxes -- my new art prog band :>
14:59:15 [kendallclark]
NO!
14:59:17 [kendallclark]
I didn't say that. :.
14:59:21 [kendallclark]
er... :>
14:59:27 [DanC]
ok, so I'm misunderstanding
14:59:29 [kendallclark]
I said "the spec says you can deploy other interfaces"
14:59:50 [kendallclark]
it doesn't absolutely prohibit. it says "should".
15:00:09 [DanC]
ok, then I think it's important to have a SPARQL++ query with a 200 query out response in the spec.
15:00:22 [kendallclark]
the spec says "you should return malformed on ++ queries, and if you do, you *cannot* returnn Out."
15:00:27 [EliasT]
PatH: I can see that the definition of BGP' works as stated, but I think it's too complex.
15:02:13 [kendallclark]
fwiw, i'm not opposed to changing "should" to "must". i'd rather do that than add an example. that's too subtle.
15:02:29 [kendallclark]
i just don't feel strongly enough about it to champion.
15:02:33 [DanC]
I see.
15:03:22 [LeeF]
Is G' the source of bnode-names for the answerset or is it the source of bnodes for the answer set?
15:03:34 [kendallclark]
i didn't want to decide about *that* issue till i'd thought more about the more general point, "add another interface to yr service and answer ++ queries on *that* interface".
15:03:46 [kendallclark]
which i'm now satisfied with
15:04:04 [DanC]
"bnode name" does not occur in http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/ 1.639. I'm confused.
15:04:33 [LeeF]
"blank node label" does though, which is synonymous,I believe.
15:04:42 [DanC]
ah
15:04:49 [EliasT]
blank node names.
15:04:55 [EliasT]
in 2.5.1
15:04:57 [DanC]
ugh. "G' and BGP' do not share any blank node labels."
15:05:01 [LeeF]
Right
15:09:57 [LeeF]
DanC: _:abc can be used in the query and in the answerset and refer to two different [actual, mathematical] blank nodes
15:10:04 [EliasT]
DanC: Enrico, PatH meant blank node instead of blank node labels.
15:10:06 [AndyS]
What do implementations do? I don't rewrite the graph to G' (I make sure the BGP does not share bnodes with G).
15:11:35 [EliasT]
PatH: If we are going to allow that there could be a bnode overlap between the query and answerset, then we should for the spec to hang together we should provide for some syntactic definition in the spec to support this.
15:12:54 [EliasT]
PatH: There's a case where a bnode in the answerset matches on in the query. We have not dealt with this yet.
15:13:41 [kendallclark]
zakim, mute me
15:13:41 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:16:13 [AndyS]
we can not be completely restricted by possible extensions because there will be others we have not considered yet (and maybe the community has not even invented)
15:16:18 [kendallclark]
half is optimistic IMO
15:17:11 [AndyS]
I belive either defn works at the simple entailement level. Questions extensions and style are on top of that.
15:17:13 [DanC]
ACTION Enrico: explain definitions in reply to LeeF's questions
15:17:49 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
15:17:49 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Protocol for syntax errors, syntax extensions" taken up [from DanC]
15:18:04 [kendallclark]
zakim, unmute mme
15:18:04 [Zakim]
sorry, kendallclark, I do not see a party named 'mme'
15:18:06 [kendallclark]
zakim, unmute me
15:18:06 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:18:43 [franconi]
bye I go to the doctor
15:18:49 [Zakim]
-franconi
15:18:56 [EliasT]
DanC: If we are going to allow an out message, we should be more explicit.
15:19:14 [EliasT]
kendallclark: I don't feel strongly it should be a must. unless someone else i.
15:21:41 [EliasT]
EricP: The question is whether we get a SPARQL++ we should throw an exception or an out message.
15:22:16 [DanC]
(a) "in case of syntax error, must not return query out, and should return malformed query" (b) "in case of extensions, may return Query out but should return Malformed Query"
15:22:37 [EliasT]
LeeF: If we allow SPARQL++ then we might not need MalformedQuery.
15:27:35 [DanC]
PROPOSED: in case of syntax error [including extension], must return malformed query or query request refused
15:28:23 [DanC]
(I'll abstain, since I think that's still overspecification, but ok)
15:30:14 [EliasT]
DanC: AndyS wants to have a way to give a query request refused w/o having to check for syntax. i.e. service disallows FROM queries.
15:30:46 [ericP]
abstain
15:31:12 [DanC]
RESOLVED, EricP/DanC, Hayes abstaining
15:31:14 [patH]
I abstain
15:31:48 [ericP]
sparql++
15:32:13 [DanC]
ACTION KendallC: edit proto-wd to show
15:32:23 [DanC]
syntaxExtensionProtocol
15:32:35 [ericP]
sparql pee ell you ess pee ell you ess
15:32:45 [DanC]
our decision closes syntaxExtensionProtocol
15:32:49 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
15:32:49 [Zakim]
agendum 4. ""underspecified errors" comment re FROM/FROM NAMED" taken up [from DanC]
15:33:23 [DanC]
In "major technical: underspecified errors"
15:33:23 [DanC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2006Jan/0066.html
15:35:04 [kendallclark]
zakim, mute me
15:35:04 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:37:44 [EliasT]
AndyS: Fred's example is not a valid dataset: ... FROM NAMED <xyz> FROM NAMED <xyz> ...
15:40:02 [LeeF]
(SELECT ?x) (FROM NAMED <xyz>) (FROM NAMED <xyz>) (WHERE { ?x a w:idget })
15:42:02 [LeeF]
dataset is a function from URI to Graph
15:42:14 [LeeF]
can't have ds(<xyz>) = G1 and also ds(<xyz>) = G2
15:43:45 [patH]
You can if G1=G2. Which it does, right?
15:43:53 [LeeF]
not necessarily
15:43:56 [LeeF]
:-)
15:44:09 [LeeF]
<http://example.org/a-random-graph.cgi>
15:44:48 [patH]
Ah yes. I forgot that resources are functions from times to real things.
15:45:21 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: answer "major technical: underspecified errors"
15:45:30 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
15:45:30 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Toward updated QL WD" taken up [from DanC]
15:45:48 [patH]
patH has left #dawg
15:45:57 [patH]
patH has joined #dawg
15:46:52 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
15:46:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see jeen, DanC, AndyS, EliasT, JanneS, EricP, PatH, LeeF, Kendall_Clark (muted)
15:47:52 [ericP]
Pat, Enrico, your discussion today inspired me to write an example of a bnode that crosses the query boundry
15:48:27 [ericP]
http://www.w3.org/mid/20060214154530.GA28459@w3.org -> told bnodes example
15:48:46 [AndyS]
LC by editors make the changes, then publish
15:49:22 [kendallclark]
zakim, unmute me
15:49:22 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:49:26 [JanneS]
can give qa check in next 48 hours
15:49:27 [DanC]
Janne may have comments within 48hrs
15:49:56 [kendallclark]
+1 to pub'ing LC doc now
15:50:25 [kendallclark]
zakim, mute me
15:50:25 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:50:25 [DanC]
agenda?
15:51:02 [ericP]
+1
15:51:09 [DanC]
extend by 20
15:51:11 [JanneS]
i need to go pick up children - happy to catch up past missed weeks by checking ql wd
15:51:25 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 3
15:51:25 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "comments related to rdfSemantics, owlDisjunction" taken up [from DanC]
15:51:27 [JanneS]
JanneS has left #dawg
15:51:36 [Zakim]
-JanneS
15:53:00 [LeeF]
ericP -- your example doesn't have a shared bnode occuring in both the query and the answerset, though, does it?
15:53:42 [ericP]
LeeF, the query was informed by some elided earler answer
15:53:50 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to publish as last call rq23 1.639 + edits to section 2.5 agreed by Andy, PatH, and (Enrico or Sergio), and editorial tweaks elsewhere agreed by 2 of {ericp, andys,danc}
15:54:01 [ericP]
that is, it'S the only way the query could be formed (i guess)
15:55:20 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to publish as last call rq23 1.639 + edits to section 2.5 agreed by Andy, PatH, and (Enrico or Sergio) by Thursday, and editorial tweaks elsewhere agreed by 2 of {ericp, andys,danc}
15:55:42 [ericP]
LeeF, it was a quick thought, you may want to flesh it out/critique it
15:56:24 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to publish as last call rq23 1.639 + actions today
15:56:32 [LeeF]
ericP, i need to think about it more :) i mean, the WG made a decision not to support told bnodes -- so while the client might be smart enough to know that a bnode label from a previous query is special, it's NOT because the specification sanctioned a shared (mathematical) bnode
15:56:46 [DanC]
ACTION AndyS: to make 2 edits to 2.5 per today's discussion
15:57:05 [AndyS]
Edits: "E-entailment Regime" and "Pattern Solution change"
15:57:10 [patH]
Lee, the current defs do *allow* told bnodes to occur.
15:57:25 [LeeF]
patH, the defs with BGP'?
15:58:45 [patH]
Yes
15:58:57 [patH]
Both of them, in fact.
15:59:08 [patH]
Sorry, pat forgot to mute.
15:59:12 [LeeF]
:-)
15:59:16 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to publish as last call rq23 1.639 + edits to section 2.5 agreed by Andy, PatH, and (Enrico or Sergio) by Thursday, and editorial tweaks elsewhere agreed by 2 of {ericp, andys,danc}
16:00:13 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to publish as last call rq23 1.639 + andy's 2 edits + results of enrico's action, as judged by DanC on Thursday, and editorial tweaks elsewhere agreed by 2 of {ericp, andys,danc}
16:01:17 [ericP]
abstain
16:01:30 [DanC]
so RESOLVED, risks noted
16:01:41 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item ftf
16:01:51 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item f2f
16:01:53 [LeeF]
patH, To be honest, while I understand the use cases and basic idea behind told bnodes, I'm not sure I understand precisely what "allowing told bnodes" means (mathematically) -- care to help? for ex., does it imply anything about bnodeIDs acting as names? or as bnodes having shared identity across scopes? or something else?
16:02:01 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "upcoming ftf 2-3Mar" taken up [from DanC]
16:02:11 [Zakim]
'f2f' does not match any agenda item, DanC
16:03:18 [ericP]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/DAWGnextSteps/
16:03:43 [kendallclark]
will there be call-in facilities for the f2f?
16:04:00 [patH]
Lee, I'll do that in an email. Basically there are 3 scopes: the target graph G, the query BGP and the answer set (G' in my version). Told bnodes allows BGP and G to overlap bnodes. Enrico and I are arguing about BGP and G' sharing.
16:05:40 [DanC]
q+ KC
16:05:52 [LeeF]
thanks, patH. I'll think about it more.
16:07:33 [DanC]
(ericp, let's take KC's question and then adjourn with a "input to the agenda is welcome, esp before fri", breath, and chat)
16:08:21 [DanC]
(I recommend vegetables 1st (i.e. internal WG business) and dessert Fri)
16:08:57 [DanC]
+1 reboot testing effort at ftf. (andy's suggestion)
16:09:15 [DanC]
well, not reboot; re-invigorate
16:09:43 [kendallclark]
yay
16:10:10 [kendallclark]
it's mostly read-only from the remote caller's p.o.v.
16:10:19 [patH]
+1 Yay. How many at the same time?
16:10:19 [kendallclark]
but i'm okay with that
16:10:19 [kendallclark]
zakim, unmute me
16:10:19 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
16:11:21 [kendallclark]
listen to telcon, write to IRC works for me
16:12:02 [DanC]
(for the on-call arrangement, best to have somebody in the room specifically thinking about when/if to call pat)
16:12:22 [DanC]
(we're over time)
16:12:25 [kendallclark]
Did Pat just say he spits on Alabama?
16:12:34 [kendallclark]
I'm familiar with that sentiment.
16:12:42 [patH]
In Alabama.
16:13:37 [ericP]
kendallclark, would like to prioritize issues
16:13:45 [ericP]
kendallclark: would like to prioritize issues
16:13:48 [DanC]
I agree with KC... allowin folks to rate issues is a good idea
16:14:10 [EliasT]
ericP: where's your PGP key?
16:14:19 [AndyS]
+1 : need to ensure -- saying "yes" to everything is less useful
16:15:11 [DanC]
http://esw.w3.org/topic/SwigAtTp2006
16:15:17 [DanC]
was packed last I chatted with the chairs
16:16:00 [DanC]
(Friday afternoon future-of-SPARQL seems good to me)
16:17:59 [DanC]
ADJOURN.
16:18:29 [EliasT]
RRSAgent, please make logs world readable
16:18:29 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'please make logs world readable', EliasT. Try /msg RRSAgent help
16:18:48 [LeeF]
RRSAgent, make logs world-access
16:18:54 [EliasT]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
16:18:54 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/02/14-dawg-minutes.html EliasT
16:19:09 [Zakim]
-jeen
16:19:14 [EliasT]
http://torrez.us/code/json-sparql/
16:19:42 [DanC]
"This is a DRAFT; please do not distribute or quote from it."
16:20:04 [EliasT]
http://www.bnode.org/archives2/54
16:22:25 [EliasT]
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2006-February/001663.html
16:23:33 [LeeF]
the reg exp itself:
16:23:33 [LeeF]
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2006-February/001661.html
16:25:35 [DanC]
references section could use a JSON cite
16:25:37 [EliasT]
http://www.json.org/
16:26:48 [EliasT]
Here's the query:
16:26:49 [EliasT]
PREFIX foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>
16:26:49 [EliasT]
SELECT DISTINCT ?p1 ?p1_name ?p2_name ?p2_mbox_sha1
16:26:49 [EliasT]
WHERE {
16:26:49 [EliasT]
?p1 foaf:name ?p1_name ;
16:26:50 [EliasT]
foaf:knows ?p2 .
16:26:52 [EliasT]
?p2 foaf:name ?p2_name ;
16:26:54 [EliasT]
foaf:mbox_sha1sum ?p2_mbox_sha1 .
16:26:56 [EliasT]
}
16:26:58 [EliasT]
ORDER BY ?p1_name
16:27:00 [EliasT]
LIMIT 30
16:27:02 [EliasT]
Answe:
16:27:04 [EliasT]
{
16:27:06 [EliasT]
head: {
16:27:08 [EliasT]
variables: ["p1", "p1_name", "p2_name", "p2_mbox_sha1"]
16:27:10 [EliasT]
},
16:27:12 [EliasT]
results: {
16:27:14 [EliasT]
distinct: true,
16:27:16 [EliasT]
ordered: true,
16:27:20 [EliasT]
compact: true,
16:27:22 [EliasT]
indexed: false,
16:27:24 [EliasT]
bindings: [
16:27:26 [EliasT]
{
16:27:28 [EliasT]
p1: {
16:27:30 [EliasT]
type: "bnode",
16:27:32 [EliasT]
value: "b2e9ddd5ebb264646b852dcd207e13d8a_bn1"
16:27:34 [EliasT]
},
16:27:38 [EliasT]
p1_name: "Jim Ley",
16:27:40 [EliasT]
p2_name: "Jeremiah McElroy",
16:27:42 [EliasT]
p2_mbox_sha1: "f0d988b33153f21479cffa647cbe6faac65a98f8"
16:27:44 [EliasT]
},
16:27:46 [EliasT]
{
16:27:50 [EliasT]
p1: {
16:27:52 [EliasT]
type: "bnode",
16:27:54 [EliasT]
value: "b2e9ddd5ebb264646b852dcd207e13d8a_bn1"
16:27:56 [EliasT]
},
16:27:58 [EliasT]
p1_name: "Jim Ley",
16:28:00 [EliasT]
p2_name: "Mart Sanderson",
16:28:02 [EliasT]
p2_mbox_sha1: "ce3165ecf98cdb6d8153503949b320e24a6138a0"
16:28:04 [EliasT]
},
16:28:23 [EliasT]
jsonc="p1(),p1_name,p2_name,p2_mbox_sha1";
16:29:54 [AndyS]
If you send the ARQ serializer, I'll add it. test and doc would be cool but aren't a barrier
16:29:55 [DanC]
(my preference is for the most compact version always.)
16:30:52 [LeeF]
AndyS -- it doesn't exist yet but hopefully will within the next few days
16:31:00 [AndyS]
:-)
16:31:06 [LeeF]
*hopefully* :-)
16:31:19 [LeeF]
should be rather straightforward.
16:32:23 [DanC]
"distractingly interesting" quite. I have a TAG telcon that I owe preparation for
16:33:22 [AndyS]
AndyS has left #dawg
16:33:33 [EliasT]
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/
16:34:24 [Zakim]
-AndyS
16:34:24 [EliasT]
p1.value
16:34:43 [DanC]
hasta.
16:34:48 [Zakim]
-DanC
16:34:50 [DanC]
RRSAgent, stop