IRC log of ws-cg on 2006-01-31

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:01:36 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ws-cg
18:01:36 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2006/01/31-ws-cg-irc
18:01:43 [hugo]
RRSAgent, this will be WSCG
18:01:43 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'this will be WSCG', hugo. Try /msg RRSAgent help
18:01:45 [hugo]
RRSAgent, this will be WS_CG
18:01:45 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'this will be WS_CG', hugo. Try /msg RRSAgent help
18:01:52 [hugo]
Zakim, this will be WS_CG
18:01:52 [Zakim]
I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled near this time, hugo
18:01:54 [hugo]
Zakim, this will be WSCG
18:01:54 [Zakim]
ok, hugo, I see WS_WSCG()1:00PM already started
18:02:09 [Zakim]
+Mike_Mahan
18:02:14 [hugo]
Meeting: Web Services Coordination Group
18:02:28 [Zakim]
+Hugo
18:04:27 [TonyR]
TonyR has joined #ws-cg
18:04:59 [hugo]
Chair: SteveRT
18:05:05 [hugo]
Zakim, who's on the call?
18:05:05 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IPcaller], Bob_Freund, ??P14, Mike_Mahan, Hugo
18:05:29 [Zakim]
+??P18
18:08:04 [hugo]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-cg/2006Jan/att-0019/Agenda31Jan2006-0.html
18:08:07 [bob_]
bob_ has joined #ws-cg
18:08:58 [hugo]
Topic: Minutes approval
18:10:34 [hugo]
Hugo: I haven't taken care of the minutes yet; I'll do it for next call
18:10:34 [hugo]
Topic: Review action items
18:10:34 [hugo]
ACTION: Hugo to (possibly) work on an updated glossary and bring it for review [PENDING]
18:10:56 [hugo]
ACTION: SRT to solicit resource for a RDF mapping for CDL - awaiting responses [PENDING]
18:11:23 [hugo]
Steve: I'll wait a couple of more weeks; but if we don't hear anything, we'll drop it
18:11:53 [bob_]
bob_ has left #ws-cg
18:12:11 [bob_]
bob_ has joined #ws-cg
18:12:20 [hugo]
ACTION: Steve to send email about RDF mapping for CDL to SWCG: w3c-semweb-cg@w3.org
18:12:36 [hugo]
ACTION: SRT to negotiate a deadline for delivering RDF mapping for their Primer - awaiting responses [PENDING]
18:13:18 [hugo]
DONE ACTION: SRT to draft a note based upon this discussion to send to the Director
18:13:28 [hugo]
Steve: I haven't heard anything from Tim yet
18:13:41 [hugo]
Topic: WS Groups plans
18:14:04 [hugo]
Steve presents his note: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-cg/2006Jan/0019.html
18:14:35 [hugo]
Hugo presents his email at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-cg/2006Jan/0014.html
18:17:00 [SRT]
One change to CG is to have team contact attend as well as chairs.
18:17:06 [SRT]
Hugo will take up the chair.
18:24:03 [hugo]
Hugo: Addressing is planned to expire in September, and XMLP in December; we were thinking about maybe merging the 2 groups afterwards as they would both in maintenance mode
18:24:07 [hugo]
... any comments?
18:25:15 [hugo]
Bob & Mike: sounds good
18:25:31 [hugo]
s/good/workable/
18:25:47 [hugo]
Hugo: ok, we'll have to look into it more in the next months
18:29:54 [Zakim]
-Mike_Mahan
18:34:44 [hugo]
Hugo: re. Description, we were planning on removing the RDF mapping from the Rec track
18:35:16 [hugo]
... I heard some strong pushback, so we're going to leave it there and continue our work on it, and see what kind of review and support we get
18:39:05 [SRT]
Proposed Charter for Semantic Web Services to be circulated to the CG for comment fairly soon.
18:39:35 [hugo]
Hugo: not hearing any objections to this plan, I'll be presenting it to the W3C management
18:39:53 [hugo]
Topic: WS WG reports and issues
18:40:00 [hugo]
-- Choreagraphy
18:40:09 [hugo]
Martin: nothing to report
18:40:13 [hugo]
-- Description
18:40:45 [hugo]
Tony: in CR; we need a second implementation
18:40:54 [hugo]
Steve: which is the first one?
18:41:45 [SRT]
The Apache project - forget the actual name - Tony can you enter it into IRC
18:41:49 [hugo]
Tony: Woden, let by IBM
18:41:52 [SRT]
Thx
18:41:57 [hugo]
-- Addressing
18:42:30 [hugo]
Bob: working on CR issues and WSDL binding issues
18:42:56 [hugo]
... the goal is to be done early enough to take August off
18:44:09 [Zakim]
-MartinC
18:44:11 [Zakim]
-Bob_Freund
18:44:13 [Zakim]
-Hugo
18:44:15 [SRT]
SRT has left #ws-cg
18:44:18 [Zakim]
-TonyR
18:44:21 [bob]
bob has left #ws-cg
18:44:22 [TonyR]
TonyR has left #ws-cg
18:44:27 [Zakim]
-SteveRT
18:44:29 [Zakim]
WS_WSCG()1:00PM has ended
18:44:29 [hugo]
RRSAgent, make log public
18:44:31 [Zakim]
Attendees were Mike_Mahan, Bob_Freund, Hugo, TonyR, SteveRT, MartinC
18:44:38 [hugo]
scribeOptions: -final
18:44:42 [hugo]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
18:44:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2006/01/31-ws-cg-minutes.html hugo
18:50:10 [MChapman]
MChapman has left #ws-cg
19:01:39 [hugo]
hugo has joined #ws-cg