This is the Change log for the DeviceDescriptionsRepositoryRequirements document 16-22 April
- edits on DeviceDescriptionRequirementsHighLevelRequirements and DeviceDescriptionRequirementsUseCases
4-April-2007 Kevin Smith
- Rephrased many of the data and usage requirements, please see the document which shows original and changed text as per DocumentConventions
- Added Rollback requirement follwing public list discussion http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ddwg/2007Apr/0008.html
- Rephrased DDR-DATA-QUALITY following public list discussion http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ddwg/2007Apr/0009.html
3-April-2007 Kevin Smith:
- added DocumentConventions markup to highlight changes made from Dave Sanders' original draft.
- changed RFC 2119 imperatives to uppercase (as per the RFC itself)
- Jo's suggested change from 'reference repository' to 'standardised repository' made
- added the original text from Dave's document for comparison. With the exception of the corrections above, this is all the strikethrough text, and the replacement text has been starred as per the DocumentConventions
21-March-2007 Kevin Smith
07-March-2007 Kevin Smith
Table of Contents
Rephrased the preamble, made it briefer and reference Landscape and Ecosytem.
Rephrased the introduction and made reference to, rather than repeat, work from other DD/DI docs.
06-March-2007 Kevin Smith
Initial versions from Dave Sanders' working draft posted.