Agenda for 19 September 2007 URW3 Telecon
- Approve minutes from previous three meetings.
Note, the minutes are linked from http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/#Minutes.
- Review status of action items from previous meeting.
- Review report on RIF Giorgos sent to group via email (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-urw3/2007Sep/0006.html).
- Report on Kathy and Ken's meeting with Semantic Web
Coordination Group (see Ivan Herman minutes).
- Status of uncertainty ontology.
- Discuss methodologies and information needs. Our
work plan says that during the sixth month (September) we will:
- Identify a set of methodologies appropriate for each use case
- Identify information needs for each.
- The purpose is not to endorse particular
methodologies or to develop applications, but to identify information
needs that web services and web-based applications will need to support.
- URSW in Boursin:
- review who is coming and remind to put name on wiki
- what should be discussed at a face-to-face
- bring a report back to the group.
- Other business