From Social Web XG Wiki
Revision as of 00:19, 31 May 2011 by Hhalpin
Login to the wiki should now be fixed; please report to Harry if you're a member of the XG and can't log in.
Social Web Deliverables
- IdentityBrowser The area for drafting the final report and other documents related to the W3C Identity in the Browser workshop
- FinalReportElementsDiscussion The draft area of the final report - put all links to wiki-pages to be included in final report here
- StateOfSocialWeb An overview for the final report
- RequirementsAndUseCases-WorkArea The draft for the User Stories & Narratives document that will eventually be at the link below.
- RequirementsAndUseCases A number of functionalities that are motivated by real-world use cases.
- SN Platform Functionality -- Structured functionality manifestations that qualify a platform as an online social network
- FinalReport - a final report template (empty till wiki text matures a bit) for the W3C.
- OneLiners - A collection of pithy summaries of various open social web standards and projects
- Conferences - A collection of conferences that specialize in the social web
- SocialWebFrameworks2 - Towards a common understanding of the Social Web Architecture (Version 2)
- FinalReportHenryArt - Preserving the art Henry Story made for the final report
- FinalUseCases - Final Use-Cases Wiki to be used as W3C input to Federated Social Web effort, editing led by Tim Anglade
Social Web Discussion Topics
- UserStories See Dom's message
- InvitedGuestSummaries - summaries of the talk by the invited guest for the final report
- SocialNetworkProperties - a start of a topology of social network properties
- PresenceBackgrounder - collection of references to presence standards.
- TopSocialNetworkingSites - a collection of social sites to be inspected by the XG
- PolicyCommons - a summary of policy concepts used by social networks
- QuestionsForDiscussion - a series of questions to get more people and companies involved
- November2009Events - a page for discussion and planning of November 2009 event(s)
- DataIndependence - A guide to Data Independence
Incubator Group Process and Meetings
- Actions from the meetings
- ScribeList - list of scribes for meeting
- Schedule - schedule of topics, speakers, and task forces for upcoming Social Web XG Meetings
- TPACSchedule - Schedule for 2009 TPAC face-to-face.
- InvitedGuests - suggest invited guests to speak at the telecons.
- DiscussionTopics - collects topics for themed discussions, either mail, telecon or with invited guests
- Liaisons - liaisons between the Social Web XG and other groups.
- Telecons - agendas and minutes from SWXG telecons.
- SWXG Public Mail Archive