From Social Web XG Wiki
SWXG WG Weekly - DRAFT Agenda, please fill in
1. Convene SWXG WG meeting of 2009-06-10T13:00-15:00Z (See your local time)
- chair: Hhalpin
- scribe: PhilArcher
- PROPOSED: to approve [1 0]SWXG WG Weekly -- 10 June 2009 as a true record
- PROPOSED: to meet again Wed, 25 June.
2. Context in the XG and Task Force
- Read the web-page of the Context Task Force
- What is scope of task force?
- What are the deliverables?
- See Proposal by Claudio
3. General Organization
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: adam to find a good final report template and port it to the wiki
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: danbri follow up re whether to use survey tool at w3c or elsewhere
- ACTION: joaquin to write up draft scoping and definition for portability and architecture task force
4. Invited Guests
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: danbri to find someone from Opera to talk Widgets
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: hakon to ask Terry Eagle and Sandy Pentland for guest telecon
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: karl to contact Evan over OpenMicroblogging and W3C.
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: Renato and DanBri and hhalpin to schedule DataPortability.org/XMPP
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: cperey add to mobile companies to to Invited Guests and to brainstorm what exact questions or topics would be most interesting
5. Creating User Stories on the Wiki
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: tinkster to document developer stories on wiki.
- ACTION: tpa to W3C-style "edit" user stories on http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/socialweb/wiki/UserStories
6. Social Network Matrix
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: hhalpin to retrieve top X social networking sites from the top 500 sites of Alexa
- [CONTINUES] ACTION: karl to create the matrix to be filled