From XG Provenance Wiki
Revision as of 23:31, 18 November 2010 by Ygil
Online Tagged Paper Collections
- A collection of annotated bibliography references compiled by the group is available. This bibliography is publicly readable.
- Luc Moreau, The Foundations for Provenance on the Web, Foundations and Trends® in Web Science: Vol. 2: No 2-3, pp 99-241. http://dx.doi.org/10.1561/1800000010
- Rajendra Bose and James Frew. Lineage Retrieval for Scientific Data Processing: A Survey. ACM Computing Surveys, Volume 37, Issue 1, 2005).
- Donovan Artz and Yolanda Gil. A Survey of Trust in Computer Science and the Semantic Web, Journal of Web Semantics, Volume 5, Issue 2, 2007.
- Yogesh L. Simmhan, Beth Plale, Dennis Gannon. A survey of data provenance in e-science. ACM SIGMOD Vol 34 , No 3, 2005. See also a longer version.
- Juliana Freire, David Koop, Emanuele Santos, Claudio Silva. Provenance for Computational Tasks: A Survey, Computing Science and Engineering, Vol 10, No 3, pp 11-21, 2008.
- Provenance in databases: Why, where and how, J. Cheney, L. Chiticariu and W.-C. Tan. Foundations and Trends in Databases, 1(4):379-474, 2009.