From XG Provenance Wiki
Events relevant to provenance
There are a number of ongoing community activities involving provenance, including continuing research workshop series such as the International Provenance and Annotation Workshop (IPAW), Semantic Web and Provenance Management (SWPM) and Theory and Practice of Provenance (TaPP), as well as the Provenance Challenges and Principles of Provenance workshops. Publications and results from these activities also informed the State of the Art Report. An appendix contains a comprehensive list of events taking place during the Incubator Group's lifetime.
- Vocabulary Camp Oct 2009 - Vocabulary camp that discussed provenance vocabularies, collocated with ISWC 2009, Washington, DC
- SWPM'2009 - Workshop on Semantic Web and Provenance Management, 2009, Washington, DC
- SWPM'2010 - Workshop on Semantic Web and Provenance Management, 2010, Shanghai, China
- Provenance Challenge - Provenance Challenges 1, 2, 3
- Principles of Provenance - Symposium, Workshop and lecture series about the principles of provenance, sponsored by UK eScience Institute
- TaPP'09 - Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance 2009, San Francisco, February 2009
- TaPP'10 - Workshop on the Theory and Practice of Provenance 2010, San Jose, February 2010
- IPAW - Links to International Provenance and Annotation Workshops 2008 (Salt Lake City), 2006 (Chicago), 2003 (Edinburgh), 2002 (Chicago)
- IPAW 2010 (RPI, Troy, NY, June 2010)
- TC4SP, First International Workshop on Traceability and Compliance of Semi-Structured Processes (TC4SP2010) September 2010, Hoboken, NJ.
- WANDS - The First Int'l Workshop on Workflow approaches to new data-centric Science (WANDS'10), in conjunction with SIGMOD/PODS, Indianabpolis, IN, June 2010