From Object Memory Modeling Incubator Group Wiki
Participants and Scribe
TOP 1 Organizational issues
- ACTION (DFKI) XG and beyond: The activity chairs have to be contacted.
- Positive feedback of the Provenance Working Group; the group confirms interest in linking both groups, for now on an informal level
- Preliminary discussions have shown potential in an alignment of the provenance concept explored by the WG with the OMM.
- The provenance WG aims at a generic core provenance language, the provenance interchange language "PIL".
- Assumption: Other provenance models will continue to coexist; therefore, mappings to PIL should be defined.
- Is the OMM as such a provenance model, or could it benefit from adopting results of the WG?
- Mapping the OMM to PIL?
- Provenance concepts from the Provenance XG
- Provenance Vocabulary Mappings
- ACTION PROPOSED (All) Select a delegate from the XG members, offering an OMM introduction to the WG members.
- ACTION PROPOSED (DFKI) Discuss with the WG how a mapping could be explored - mapping to which vocabulary, which mapping relationships have to be used.
- Discussion: W3C "Community" and "Business Groups"
- Opinion of members
- Contact to AIM-D, the German chapter of the Association for Automatic Identification and Mobility AIM Global
- ACTION PROPOSED (DFKI) Preparing a phone conference with an AIM-D representative.
- ACTION PENDING (DFKI) Contact Common Events Logging group once OMM event model is robust.
TOP 2 Review of open action points
- ACTION (Siemens) ToC: A formal XML definition of the ToC is required.
- ACTION (Siemens) Block Meta Data: This vocabulary needs to be identified on the basis of work from SemProM.
- ACTION (Siemens) Standardized blocks: An overview of all standardized blocks with their particular metadata (MUST, MAY) is required.
- ACTION (Siemens) Data Links on the OMM: The relationship between a structure block and a link block requires a deeper analysis.
- ACTION (Siemens) Validation of the lifecycle values - current proposal is from SmartProducts, there is a slightly different proposal from SemProM, other value sets might be established in formal business process descriptions.
- ACTION (TU/D) An update of the Procedures block proposal as part of Modeling Active Behavior is needed to Decentralized Production Control
- ACTION (UCL) Adapt the external link set example according to the data link proposal.
- ACTION PENDING (DFKI) Using the Memory: Metadata should be identified, which would support interaction with the memory. A metadata flag “dynamic” should indicate that some block’ content might change.
- ACTION (All): Verify MAY / MUST status of metadata in standardized blocks.
- July 22, 2011, 10:00