From Object Memory Modeling Incubator Group Wiki
Participants and Scribe
TOP 1 Organizational issues
- ACTION (DFKI) XG and beyond: The activity chairs have to be contacted.
- Discussion: W3C "Community" and "Business Groups"
TOP 2 Review of open action points
- ACTION (Siemens) ToC: A formal XML definition of the ToC is required.
- ACTION (Siemens) Block Meta Data: This vocabulary needs to be identified on the basis of work from SemProM.
- ACTION (Siemens) Standardized blocks: An overview of all standardized blocks with their particular metadata (MUST, MAY) is required.
- ACTION (TU/D?) Lifecycle-oriented blocks: Proposal for maintenance block for further discussion.
- ACTION (UCL) Storing events: Standardized blocks of type “event” end “event list” should be defined. A limited set of messaging types (integrity violation) should be provided as well as metadata of a standardized event list block.
- ACTION (SAP) Data Links on the OMM: Standardized blocks of type “link” and “set of links” have to be defined.
- ACTION (SAP/Siemens) Data Links on the OMM: The relationship between a structure block and a link block requires a deeper analysis.
- ACTION (TU/D) Modeling Active Behavior: A standardized block and/or metadata for indicating executable content.
- ACTION (SAP) Access Rights Management: Metadata for access rights and encryption method have to be defined.
- ACTION (DFKI) Using the Memory: Metadata should be identified, which would support interaction with the memory. A metadata flag “dynamic” should indicate that some block’ content might change.
- July 8, 2011, 10:00