From Object Memory Modeling Incubator Group Wiki
Participants and Scribe
TOP 1 Review of past Action Points
- Action point (all): Check current drafts for capabilities and missing features.
- Action point (all): All examples should be transferred into the XML notation
TOP 2 Accepted XML Notation
- Discussion: Experiences from the transfer of use cases into the XML notation - limitations, loss of information, complexity?
TOP 3 Linked Structures
- A model for the representation of linked structures is needed.
- Do we have to link blocks or the whole memory?
- SAP + Siemens: Add SemProM structure block information to Wiki ("PSS Demo"); Question 1: Adapt SemProM approach for OMM?; Question 2: What's best practice: address individual blocks or the whole memory?
TOP 4 F-2-F Meeting
- Selecting topics for the F-2-F Meeting.
- Action Points
- Next phone conference: April 15, 2011?