From Object Memory Modeling Incubator Group Wiki
Participants and Scribe
- Barbara Schennerlein SAP
- Ralf Barthel UCL
- Alexander Kröner, Jens Haupert, Boris Brandherm DFKI
- [AK] BS, can you provide a transcription of remaining parts of SemProM Meta data in editable text?
- [AK] RB, can you provide an example for your rdf-based approach?
TOP 2 Basic Features: Metadata
- Index structures are necessary in the OM to provide information where data can be found.
- DFKI gonna provide an example how this can be achieved using the SemProM format.
- In the [CEE] for event logging dictionary entries are provided.
- Event logging and access logging should pursue the same approach.
- Creation time can be retrieved but isn't provided immediately.
- 04.03. AK cannot participate.
- Memory organization should be finalized. Concrete modeling of memory structures.
- Face-2-face meeting at 23.05., location has to be determined.