Talk:Use Case Template
Maybe we can have a discussion on each part of the template and decide if we keep it / drop it / edit it. Following the discussions we already had, we could start with the following :
- Name -> has to represent the use case scenario as well, not only the domain in which it takes place
Antoine: In fact we should be careful to remove the comments re. the wiki name on the template to be sent by mail!
- Owner -> no problem, keep
Jodi: Keep for curation; the 'owner' should be the person who submitted it and the person(s) who curated it
- Background and Current Practice -> no problem, keep
- Goal -> to be edited to make it clear that it's meant to be the goal of the actor in the scenario, not the goal of the use case in general
- Use Case Scenario -> has to highlight the actor and his interaction with a system
- Target Audience -> added by Joachim. The group finds it useful but it should be optional. To be edited : we need to add guidelines on how to fill it.
Antoine: +1 for optional, and I'd put it before the "Use case scenario" section. As explanation I suggest: [ The main audience of your case. for example scholars, the general public, service providers, archivists... ]
- Application of linked data for the given use case -> not discussed yet. Is that clear to everyone ?
- Existing Work -> to be edited to add prototypes
Antoine: Suggestion: [ This section is used to refer to existing technologies or approaches which achieve the use case (Hint: Specific approaches in the library domain). It may especially refer to running prototypes or applications ]
- Related Vocabularies -> no problem, keep
- Problems and Limitations -> not discussed yet. Is that clear to everyone ?
- Related Use Cases and Unanticipated Uses (optional) -> not discussed yet. Is that clear to everyone ?
- Library Linked Data Dimensions / Topics -> confusing. Drop it, or keep it only for curation ?
Antoine: +1 for dropping it from the version we should circulate by mail.
- References -> no problem, keep
- Prototypes and Applications -> added by Joachim. Drop it: content to be put under "existing work".