From Emergency Information Interoperability Framework wiki
Template for capturing standard details
I have started using the following template to capture relevant details during the data gathering process. This is an extension of what Renato started with.
- Responsible - Country (if applicable) and Organisation responsible for the standard
- Scope - What is the standard trying to achieve
- Type - How is it represented e.g. abstract, XML, font etc.
- Current Version - Version number and date of latest standard
- Variants - What variants of this standard exist?
- Derivatives - What derivatives of this standard exist?
- Licence - How is it licensed?
- Cost - What is its cost?
- References - Additional web links to Home Page, Download, Wikipedia etc.
--Gavin Treadgold 18:39, 2 March 2008 (EST)