From Emergency Information Interoperability Framework wiki
Welcome to the EIIF Wiki
The mission of the Emergency Information Interoperability Framework (EIIF) Incubator Group, part of the Incubator Activity, is to review and analyse the current state-of-the-art in vocabularies used in emergency management functions and to investigate the path forward via an emergency management systems information interoperability framework. These activities will lay the groundwork for a more comprehensive approach to ontology management and semantic information interoperability leading to a proposal for future longer-term W3C Working Group activity.
XG Info and Participation
- EIIF Incubator Charter
- W3C Members: All Incubator Group (XG) participants are automatically subscribed to the group's Member discussion list email@example.com (member ).
- Non-W3C Members: Non-participants may subscribe to or post to the firstname.lastname@example.org (public) list, as well as read the web archive (including using the RSS feed of the archives).
- The group will use the public list for all discussions.
- If you want to be involved without joining the Incubator Group, you are encouraged to review and comment on the documents as they become available.
- The EIIF Incubator group is part of the W3C Incubator activity
XG Reports (FINAL)
The current discussion topics and activities are based on collecting a number of standards used for Emergency Management. These are broadly categories into a number of groups:
- We are collecting Use Cases and Scenarios
XG Reports (Superseded by Final Reports)
- 25 June 2009 - Teleconference
- 28 May 2009 - Teleconference (Postponed)
- 30 Apr 2009 - Teleconference
- 02 Apr 2009 - Teleconference
- 26 Feb 2009 - Teleconference
- 29 Jan 2009 - Teleconference
- 20 Nov 2008 - Teleconference
- 16 Oct 2008 - Teleconference (Canceled)
- 18 Sept 2008 - Teleconference
- 21 Aug 2008 - Teleconference
- 17 Jul 2008 - Teleconference
- F2F meeting 8th May 2008 in Washington DC, USA
- 11 Apr 2008 - Teleconference