Welcome to the EIIF Wiki
The mission of the Emergency Information Interoperability Framework (EIIF) Incubator Group, part of the Incubator Activity, is to review and analyse the current state-of-the-art in vocabularies used in emergency management functions and to investigate the path forward via an emergency management systems information interoperability framework. These activities will lay the groundwork for a more comprehensive approach to ontology management and semantic information interoperability leading to a proposal for future longer-term W3C Working Group activity.
XG Info and Participation
- EIIF Incubator Charter
- W3C Members: All Incubator Group (XG) participants are automatically subscribed to the group's Member discussion list email@example.com (member ).
- Non-W3C Members: Non-participants may subscribe to or post to the firstname.lastname@example.org (public) list, as well as read the web archive (including using the RSS feed of the archives).
- The group will use the public list for all discussions.
- If you want to be involved without joining the Incubator Group, you are encouraged to review and comment on the documents as they become available.
- The EIIF Incubator group is part of the W3C Incubator activity
XG Reports (FINAL)
The current discussion topics and activities are based on collecting a number of standards used for Emergency Management. These are broadly categories into a number of groups:
- We are collecting Use Cases and Scenarios
XG Reports (Superseded by Final Reports)
- 25 June 2009 - Teleconference
- 28 May 2009 - Teleconference (Postponed)
- 30 Apr 2009 - Teleconference
- 02 Apr 2009 - Teleconference
- 26 Feb 2009 - Teleconference
- 29 Jan 2009 - Teleconference
- 20 Nov 2008 - Teleconference
- 16 Oct 2008 - Teleconference (Canceled)
- 18 Sept 2008 - Teleconference
- 21 Aug 2008 - Teleconference
- 17 Jul 2008 - Teleconference
- F2F meeting 8th May 2008 in Washington DC, USA
- 11 Apr 2008 - Teleconference