IRC log of dawg on 2005-12-20

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:30:51 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dawg
14:30:51 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2005/12/20-dawg-irc
14:30:54 [AndyS]
zakim ??P1 is AndyS
14:30:56 [DanC]
agenda + test suite maintenance
14:30:57 [LeeF]
zakim, Lee_Feigenbaum is LeeF
14:30:58 [Zakim]
+LeeF; got it
14:31:04 [JanneS]
Zakim, IPcaller is JanneS
14:31:04 [Zakim]
+JanneS; got it
14:31:08 [AndyS]
zakim, ??P1 is AndyS
14:31:08 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
14:31:12 [DanC]
agenda 8 = test suite maintenance
14:31:15 [LeeF]
Chair: DanC
14:31:16 [DanC]
agenda 9 = Toward CR
14:31:18 [LeeF]
Scribe: LeeF
14:31:25 [LeeF]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/weekly-agenda
14:31:25 [DanC]
agenda + CONSTRUCT *
14:31:59 [DanC]
agenda + extra teleconferences in January
14:32:07 [Zakim]
+DanC
14:32:51 [DanC]
agenda + issue clean-up: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#update , http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#nameValueForms
14:33:00 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 1
14:33:00 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene, take roll, review records and agenda" taken up [from DanC]
14:33:07 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
14:33:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JanneS, AndyS, LeeF, DanC
14:33:45 [DanC]
Regrets: Miller
14:33:50 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:34:01 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:34:03 [jeen]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is Jeen
14:34:03 [Zakim]
+Jeen; got it
14:34:12 [ericP]
zakim, please disconnect ericP
14:34:12 [Zakim]
EricP is being disconnected
14:34:14 [Zakim]
-EricP
14:35:29 [DanC]
Regrets: Miller, Clark
14:35:41 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:35:56 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:35:56 [ericP]
oops
14:36:06 [SteveH]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is SteveH
14:36:06 [Zakim]
+SteveH; got it
14:36:08 [ericP]
zakim, please disconnect ericP
14:36:08 [Zakim]
EricP is being disconnected
14:36:09 [Zakim]
-EricP
14:36:34 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:36:57 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
14:36:57 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JanneS, AndyS, LeeF, DanC, Jeen, EricP, SteveH
14:38:02 [DanC]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/12/13-dawg-irc record 13 Dec
14:38:11 [JosD]
JosD has joined #dawg
14:38:20 [LeeF]
APPROVED http://www.w3.org/2005/12/13-dawg-irc as true record of 13 Dec
14:38:43 [LeeF]
RESOLVED to cancel 27 Dec
14:38:45 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a scribe
14:38:45 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose JanneS
14:39:01 [DanC]
3Jan regrets JanneS
14:39:11 [ericP]
3Jan regrets EricP
14:39:22 [patH]
patH has joined #dawg
14:40:14 [DanC]
RESOLVED to cancel 3 Jan
14:40:23 [Zakim]
+PatH
14:40:29 [DanC]
RESOLVED: to meet 10 Jan, JanneS to scribe
14:40:47 [Zakim]
+??P6
14:41:00 [DanC]
Zakim, agenda?
14:41:00 [Zakim]
I see 12 items remaining on the agenda:
14:41:01 [Zakim]
1. Convene, take roll, review records and agenda [from DanC]
14:41:03 [Zakim]
2. comment: SPARQL Results Format and Unbound Variables [from DanC]
14:41:06 [Zakim]
3. issues#wsdlAbstractProtocol [from DanC]
14:41:07 [Zakim]
4. # Toward updated protocol WD [from DanC]
14:41:08 [Zakim]
5. protocol testing update [from DanC]
14:41:09 [Zakim]
6. issues#rdfSemantics [from DanC]
14:41:10 [Zakim]
7. issues#valueTesting [from DanC]
14:41:11 [Zakim]
8. test suite maintenance
14:41:13 [Zakim]
9. Toward CR
14:41:14 [Zakim]
10. CONSTRUCT * [from DanC]
14:41:15 [Zakim]
11. extra teleconferences in January [from DanC]
14:41:16 [Zakim]
12. issue clean-up: http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#update , http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#nameValueForms [from DanC]
14:43:19 [LeeF]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
14:43:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see PatH, ??P6, JanneS, AndyS, LeeF, DanC, Jeen, EricP, SteveH
14:43:25 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
14:43:25 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "comment: SPARQL Results Format and Unbound Variables" taken up [from DanC]
14:43:26 [LeeF]
zakim, ??P6 is temporarily JosD
14:43:27 [Zakim]
+JosD; got it
14:43:41 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to adopt option C 'collapsed' from Jeen's msg of 13 Dec, elaborated 14 Dec, along with ammendment to drop sorting constraint from Lee
14:44:36 [DanC]
RESOLVED, EricP abstaining.
14:44:57 [DanC]
ACTION Jeen: edit results format per C 'collapsed' ; drop sorting constraint
14:46:01 [DanC]
ACTION Lee: review XSLT in results format update
14:46:11 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
14:46:11 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "issues#wsdlAbstractProtocol" taken up [from DanC]
14:46:43 [DanC]
DONE: ACTION: DanC to notifty DAWG of WSDL response to our WSDL comments. PaulD 15 Nov.
14:47:11 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005OctDec/0231.html query by reference
14:48:05 [DanC]
DanC: I gather there's support, modulo detail concerns
14:48:11 [Zakim]
+ +1.813.235.aaaa
14:48:18 [DanC]
AndyS: actually, I don't find sufficient motivation
14:48:20 [EliasT]
Zakim, +1.813.235.aaaa is EliasT
14:48:20 [Zakim]
+EliasT; got it
14:48:36 [EliasT]
Zakim, mute me
14:48:36 [Zakim]
EliasT should now be muted
14:49:21 [LeeF]
ericP: would adding support for query by reference mean adding a use case in uc&r?
14:49:27 [LeeF]
DanC: not necessarily
14:50:14 [LeeF]
ACTION: KendallC to propose revised WSDL descripton of SPARQL protocol
14:50:16 [LeeF]
CONTINUES
14:50:23 [LeeF]
ACTION KC: review sparql-types for xs:any weirdness, w.r.t. WSDL 2.0 constraints
14:50:25 [LeeF]
CONTINUES
14:50:25 [DanC]
Zakim, close this item
14:50:25 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
14:50:26 [Zakim]
I see 9 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:50:28 [Zakim]
4. # Toward updated protocol WD [from DanC]
14:50:32 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 5
14:50:32 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "protocol testing update" taken up [from DanC]
14:51:00 [EliasT]
Zakim, unmute me
14:51:00 [Zakim]
EliasT should no longer be muted
14:52:35 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
14:52:35 [Zakim]
On the phone I see PatH, JosD, EliasT, JanneS, AndyS, LeeF, DanC, Jeen, EricP, SteveH
14:52:56 [LeeF]
EliasT: I should have time to finish protocol test suite in the coming weeks
14:54:43 [DanC]
ACTION EliasT: recruit somebody to try out the protocol test harness, perhaps from the -comments list
14:54:49 [DanC]
Zakim, close this item
14:54:50 [Zakim]
agendum 5 closed
14:54:51 [Zakim]
I see 8 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:54:53 [Zakim]
4. # Toward updated protocol WD [from DanC]
14:55:01 [LeeF]
ACTION: Jeen try to reproduces EliasT's protocol testing results
14:55:03 [LeeF]
CONTINUES
14:55:54 [DanC]
seen opera, govtrack http://esw.w3.org/topic/DawgShows
14:57:25 [DanC]
DanC: when was last release? 14 September 2005. just over 3 monts. ripe for another.
14:57:30 [DanC]
more when Kendall returns.
14:57:40 [DanC]
Zakimm, close this item
14:57:48 [DanC]
Zakim, close this item
14:57:48 [Zakim]
I do not know what agendum had been taken up, DanC
14:57:53 [DanC]
Zakim, close item 4
14:57:53 [Zakim]
agendum 4, # Toward updated protocol WD, closed
14:57:54 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:57:55 [Zakim]
6. issues#rdfSemantics [from DanC]
14:58:10 [LeeF]
ACTION: KendallC to add a modified version of http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#security to protocol editor's draft, as well as a pointer to the section in rq23 itself
14:58:12 [LeeF]
CONTINUES
14:58:12 [DanC]
Zakim, take up CONSTRUCT
14:58:12 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'take up CONSTRUCT', DanC
14:58:17 [LeeF]
ACTION: KendallC to remove uses of "my" in URIs in protocol spec
14:58:18 [LeeF]
CONTINUES
14:58:19 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item CONSTRUCT
14:58:19 [Zakim]
agendum 10. "CONSTRUCT *" taken up [from DanC]
14:59:18 [ericP]
q+ to mention annotea experience
15:00:21 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005OctDec/0266.html andy on construct *
15:01:10 [DanC]
ack ericp
15:01:11 [Zakim]
ericP, you wanted to mention annotea experience
15:02:26 [DanC]
noodling on poll options: (a) action ppl to sketch tests (pref EricP, JeenB) (b) decide it's not worth the bother, and that it should wait for rules, perhaps
15:03:59 [SteveH]
steve
15:04:00 [LeeF]
jeen: SeRQL does Andy's option 2 - ???
15:04:00 [LeeF]
(missed the extra explanation, sorry)
15:04:06 [LeeF]
ericP: prefers to leave it as LC
15:04:11 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
15:04:11 [Zakim]
On the phone I see PatH, JosD, EliasT, JanneS, AndyS, LeeF, DanC, Jeen, EricP, SteveH
15:04:27 [LeeF]
patH: no opionion; +.5 A
15:04:44 [LeeF]
EliasT: +1 b
15:04:50 [jeen]
(lee, yeah, that's what it does: just compile a single graph (without context information) from the union of all graph patterns)
15:04:59 [LeeF]
(thanks, jeen)
15:05:04 [AndyS]
ARQ used to do sort of 1-ish and 2-ish - took it out when "CONSTRUCT *" removed
15:05:31 [LeeF]
JanneS: +1 a , needs more study
15:05:34 [LeeF]
AndyS: +.5 a
15:06:05 [LeeF]
DanC: +1 b (schedule grounds)
15:06:08 [LeeF]
jeen: +1 a
15:06:11 [SteveH]
+0.5 b
15:06:15 [LeeF]
ericP: +1 b
15:06:18 [SteveH]
(no voice)
15:06:20 [LeeF]
SteveH: +.5 b
15:06:24 [LeeF]
JosD: +1 b
15:08:09 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to leave out CONSTRUCT *, as the cost of delaying the SPARQL spec to work out the design details, and the risk of conflict with rules designs, outweighs the convenience of adding it
15:08:24 [Zakim]
-Jeen
15:08:39 [LeeF]
ericP: convenience method for reproducing query is at odds with if you have a graph with non-RDF knowledge, finding a way to incorporate it as RDF in the result
15:08:59 [LeeF]
RESOLVED
15:09:10 [DanC]
ACTION AndyS: respond re CONSTRUCT *
15:09:37 [DanC]
Zakim, close this item
15:09:37 [Zakim]
agendum 10 closed
15:09:38 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:09:40 [Zakim]
6. issues#rdfSemantics [from DanC]
15:10:11 [LeeF]
DONE: ACTION PatH: suggest where "simple entailment" should go, re rdfSemantics. progress/done -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005OctDec/0340.html
15:11:26 [LeeF]
AndyS: thinks that everyone is in agreement in the non-told-bnodes case of rdfSemantics
15:11:53 [DanC]
postponed told bnodes 12 July http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#bnodeRef
15:12:07 [LeeF]
AndyS: working group has decided to postpone bnode issue http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#bnodeRef
15:12:45 [LeeF]
DanC: all design options i can see exceed our charter. i'd need a strong use case and requirement to consider this...
15:13:22 [LeeF]
AndyS: URI solution has a drawback -- dealing with someone else's date who has, for example, a lot of lists in it
15:14:04 [LeeF]
DanC: Understood -- our responsibility is the ?var part that gets to the list; RDF Core's job for the rest of it
15:16:12 [LeeF]
patH: disagreement with Sergio over whether querying an axiom against an empty graph which supports RDF-S entailment should succeed (patH - no, Sergio - yes)
15:16:14 [SteveH]
hard to say
15:16:24 [AndyS]
SELECT * { ?s ?p ?o }
15:16:59 [DanC]
rdfs:Class rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:Resource # an RDFS axiom
15:17:07 [LeeF]
ASK {rdfs:Class rdfs:subClassOf ?x}
15:17:09 [LeeF]
true or false?
15:17:17 [LeeF]
against an empty graph
15:17:33 [SteveH]
3store doesnt allow rdfs queries against empty graphs, it adds the axiomatic triples when you create the kb
15:18:11 [AndyS]
So 3Store just does not have empty graphs? - i.e. query is always against the logical closure
15:18:17 [LeeF]
JosD: in this case it will be empty but if you ask about rdf:containerMembershipProperty than you would get an answer (?? couldn't hear clearly)
15:18:24 [SteveH]
AndyS, yes, if you turn on inferencing
15:18:53 [AndyS]
Thx - that's clear. The name-of-logical-closure seems relevant here.
15:19:16 [DanC]
SELECT ?P WHERE { ?V rdf:type rdfs:ContainerMembershipProperty } # pat asks JosD, against empty graph
15:19:32 [LeeF]
(thanks, DanC)
15:20:08 [ericP]
PatH, does this affect both FROM empty:graph ASK {?s ?p ?o} and FROM rdfs:closure(empty:graph) ASK {?s ?p ?o}
15:20:52 [LeeF]
JosD: If you ask about a particular rdfs:ContainerMembershipProperty then you will get an answer
15:21:03 [LeeF]
patH: Debate is only about variable bindings
15:21:44 [LeeF]
AndyS: sounds like a feature to me
15:22:02 [JosD]
ELECT ?P WHERE { ?P rdf:type rdfs:ContainerMembershipProperty } no answer
15:22:34 [AndyS]
ELECT? Update proposal? :-)
15:23:17 [JosD]
:)
15:23:42 [LeeF]
DanC: Does this design postpone OWL Disjunction issue?
15:23:51 [DanC]
... in a tasteful way?
15:24:08 [LeeF]
AndyS: I think it allows OWL Disjunction...
15:24:28 [LeeF]
patH: Allows the little house example when extended to OWL entailment
15:24:42 [ericP]
ASK { [] rdf:type rdfs:ContainerMembershipProperty }
15:24:51 [ericP]
ASK { ?V rdf:type rdfs:ContainerMembershipProperty }
15:24:59 [LeeF]
ericP: first one is true, second is false?
15:25:10 [LeeF]
patH: yes -- there's nothing to bind ?V to in the seccond case
15:25:24 [LeeF]
ericP: are you wrong if those aren't your answers?
15:25:34 [LeeF]
AndyS: No, then you'd only be using simple entailment [not RDF-S entailment]
15:26:09 [LeeF]
ericP: are we acting against the virtual graph?
15:26:19 [ericP]
ASK { [] [] [] }
15:26:24 [LeeF]
patH: we're acting against an intelligent closure -- doesn't add in infinitely many unnecessary triples
15:27:03 [DanC]
PROPOSED: that http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/ 1.596 addresses rdfSemantics, and that it's sufficient to postpone owlDisjunction, contingent on acceptance (including silence) by UMD and Free University of Bozen-Bolzano by this Friday
15:27:16 [LeeF]
patH: 10 01ASK { [] [] [] } fails with simple entailment, succeeds with any entailment that adds axiomatic triples
15:27:44 [DanC]
PROPOSED: that http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/ 1.596 addresses rdfSemantics, and that it's sufficient to postpone owlDisjunction, contingent on acceptance (including silence) by UMD and Free University of Bozen-Bolzano by this Friday. ACTION PatH, DanC to respond to PFPS, Horrocks, et. al.
15:29:08 [LeeF]
patH: little house example is a counter-example to the idea of using OWL closures. works with OWL entailment
15:29:16 [LeeF]
DanC: ...at which point we're no longer in the SPARQL spec
15:29:48 [AndyS]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#BasicGraphPatternMatching
15:29:55 [EliasT]
Zakim, mute me
15:29:55 [Zakim]
EliasT should now be muted
15:29:59 [DanC]
PROPOSED: that http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/ 1.596 (@@NO TOLD BNODES options) addresses rdfSemantics, and that it's sufficient to postpone owlDisjunction, contingent on acceptance (including silence) by UMD and Free University of Bozen-Bolzano by this Friday. ACTION PatH, DanC to respond to PFPS, Horrocks, et. al.
15:30:01 [ericP]
is [] an alluded-to bNode?
15:30:24 [DanC]
PROPOSED: that http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/ 1.596 (section 2, @@NO TOLD BNODES options) addresses rdfSemantics, and that it's sufficient to postpone owlDisjunction, contingent on acceptance (including silence) by UMD and Free University of Bozen-Bolzano by this Friday. ACTION PatH, DanC to respond to PFPS, Horrocks, et. al.
15:31:22 [Zakim]
+ +1.603.930.aabb
15:31:47 [DanC]
Zakim, aabb is SouriD
15:31:47 [Zakim]
+SouriD; got it
15:32:54 [DanC]
PROPOSED: that http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/ 1.596 (section 2, @@NO TOLD BNODES options) addresses rdfSemantics, and that it's sufficient to postpone owlDisjunction, contingent on acceptance (including silence) by UMD and Free University of Bozen-Bolzano in a week (by 27 Dec). ACTION PatH, DanC to respond to PFPS, Horrocks, et. al.
15:33:14 [SteveH]
yes
15:33:16 [EliasT]
second
15:33:48 [DanC]
so RESOLVED.
15:33:49 [LeeF]
RESOLVED
15:33:53 [AndyS]
ACTION AndyS: Revise rq23 to reflect the decison (remove told bnode text)
15:34:08 [LeeF]
DONE: ACTION PatH: to get Enrico's feedback on PatH's proposal to stick to the Last Call design
15:34:12 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: with PatH to respond to PFPS, Horrocks, et. al.
15:34:43 [LeeF]
WITHDRAWN: ACTION: Bijan to take a pass through the editor's draft, listing what will change with the new semantics understanding, and what will not
15:34:49 [LeeF]
WITHDRAWN: ACTION: Enrico to take a pass through the editor's draft, listing what will change with the new semantics understanding ...
15:34:56 [LeeF]
WITHDRAWN: ACTION Bijan: estimate impact of "abstract syntax entailment" etc. on WG test harness
15:34:58 [DanC]
Zakim, next item
15:34:58 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "issues#rdfSemantics" taken up [from DanC]
15:35:02 [DanC]
Zakim, close item 6
15:35:02 [Zakim]
agendum 6, issues#rdfSemantics, closed
15:35:03 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:35:04 [Zakim]
7. issues#valueTesting [from DanC]
15:35:17 [DanC]
agenda?
15:35:47 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to postpone http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#update
15:35:57 [SteveH]
+1
15:36:01 [DanC]
so RESOLVED.
15:36:35 [DanC]
anybody seen http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#nameValueForms
15:36:59 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 8
15:36:59 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "test suite maintenance" taken up
15:37:39 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005OctDec/0379.html andy on double/decimal tests
15:38:04 [SteveH]
html should be updated
15:38:09 [AndyS]
ta
15:38:55 [DanC]
revision 1.2 date: 2005/12/13 14:14:56DataAccess/tests/data/ExprEquals/query-eq-graph-2.rq
15:39:08 [Zakim]
-SouriD
15:39:12 [SteveH]
yes, but i think i fail them
15:39:46 [ericP]
agenda request: f2f at TP
15:40:07 [LeeF]
DONE: ACTION: AndyS to Make the decimal/double test changes for later WG approval -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005OctDec/0335.html
15:40:07 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 11
15:40:07 [Zakim]
agendum 11. "extra teleconferences in January" taken up [from DanC]
15:40:24 [Zakim]
+??P3
15:40:34 [LeeF]
CONTINUES: ACTION: EricP to fix test schema to match manifest with negative tests [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/09/27-dawg-minutes.html#action16 ]
15:40:41 [LeeF]
CONTINUES: ACTION: DanC to follow up re optional test based on op:dateTime triple
15:40:59 [LeeF]
CONTINUES: ACTION DaveB: add to test suite the temperature case from comment on truth tables in commentor's message -> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2005Aug/0030.html
15:41:01 [ericP]
zakim, ??P3 is SouriD
15:41:01 [Zakim]
+SouriD; got it
15:41:56 [JanneS]
wed+thu same time 1430utc works for me - the earlier the better. Have to go for tonight. cheers
15:42:09 [Zakim]
-JanneS
15:42:14 [LeeF]
cheers, JanneS
15:42:28 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to have telcons Thursdays, 11amET 5, 12, 19, 26 Jan
15:42:45 [SteveH]
whats that in utc?
15:43:06 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to have telcons Thursdays, 11amET/1600UTC 5, 12, 19, 26 Jan
15:43:16 [SteveH]
i will be 15mins late
15:43:18 [LeeF]
and keep Tuesdays at 14:30UTC?
15:43:31 [DanC]
yes, and keep 14:30 UTC
15:43:44 [EliasT]
I can too..
15:44:31 [DanC]
RESOLVED: to have telcons Thursdays, 11amET/1600UTC for 1 hour, 5, 12, 19, 26 Jan, and to keep Tuesdays at 14:30UTC, 60 to 90 minutes (hoping for more like 60)
15:45:20 [DanC]
agenda?
15:45:29 [DanC]
Topic: ftf
15:45:43 [DanC]
Topic: ftf at TP in 2-3Mar
15:46:53 [SteveH]
yes to meeting
15:46:59 [AndyS]
and discuss LC comments. LC may be closed by then.
15:47:22 [DanC]
possible goals: * organizing CR test work * outreach, dev support * future work, postponed issues (overlap with rules)
15:48:31 [DanC]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/10/tp6groups.html TP2006 Working Groups f2f and Room Allocation [ACL?]
15:49:22 [EliasT]
me too
15:49:42 [SteveH]
y
15:50:26 [DanC]
(andy, I'm having serious 2nd thoughts about whether to have a 2nd last call or not)
15:51:12 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to meet 2-3Mar 2006 in the W3C Technical Plenary in the south of France [nothing this goes beyond current 31 Jan 2006 charter duration]
15:51:26 [AndyS]
(DanC, that's cool)
15:51:29 [ericP]
s/nothing/noting/
15:51:34 [DanC]
so RESOLVED.
15:51:52 [DanC]
ADJOURN
15:51:56 [Zakim]
-SouriD
15:52:00 [Zakim]
-PatH
15:52:01 [Zakim]
-JosD
15:52:02 [LeeF]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
15:52:03 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/12/20-dawg-minutes.html LeeF
15:52:03 [Zakim]
-EliasT
15:52:03 [AndyS]
Horray! #rdfSemantics
15:52:04 [DanC]
RRSAgent, make logs world-access
15:52:06 [SteveH]
bye
15:52:10 [Zakim]
-SteveH
15:52:16 [Zakim]
-EricP
15:52:18 [Zakim]
-LeeF
15:52:20 [DanC]
indeed, I'm counting the rdfSemantics decision as a christmas present
15:52:23 [Zakim]
-AndyS
15:52:29 [Zakim]
-DanC
15:52:30 [Zakim]
SW_DAWG()9:30AM has ended
15:52:32 [Zakim]
Attendees were LeeF, JanneS, AndyS, DanC, EricP, Jeen, SteveH, PatH, JosD, EliasT, +1.603.930.aabb, SouriD
15:52:39 [AndyS]
AndyS has left #dawg
15:57:11 [EliasT]
EliasT has left #dawg
15:58:38 [DanC]
RRSAgent, stop