IRC log of wai-wcag on 2005-08-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

19:49:14 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
19:49:14 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-irc
19:49:17 [wendy]
RRSAgent, make log world
19:50:06 [wendy]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JulSep/0537.html
19:50:14 [wendy]
Meeting: WCAG WG weekly telecon
19:50:21 [wendy]
agenda+ Techniques Task Force report
19:50:38 [wendy]
agenda+ Guideline 3.2 proposals http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/consistent-behavior0822/results
19:51:07 [wendy]
agenda+ Guideline 1.4 survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/contrast20050608/results
19:51:36 [wendy]
agenda+ Updated WCAG 1.0-WCAG 2.0 mapping http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JulSep/att-0499/WAI_GL_2005_06_30-mapping.html
19:52:04 [wendy]
agenda+ Toward our next draft: Teams and Templates http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JulSep/att-0658/WCAG_Guidelines_and_Support_DocumentsV2.doc
19:53:04 [Michael]
Michael has joined #wai-wcag
19:53:53 [Yvette]
Yvette has joined #wai-wcag
19:55:06 [wendy]
regrets: Roberto Ellero, Roberto Scano, Roberto Castaldo
19:55:56 [wendy]
yvette? could you scribe for the 1st hour today?
19:56:15 [wendy]
will also ask loretta (http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/scribes.html)
19:56:18 [ben_]
ben_ has joined #wai-wcag
19:56:23 [wendy]
(loretta for 2nd 1/2)
19:57:38 [Yvette]
sorry
19:57:43 [Christophe]
Christophe has joined #wai-wcag
19:58:03 [wendy]
ok. no worries. we'll find someone.
19:58:13 [Yvette]
tx
19:58:45 [wendy]
zakim, this will be wcag
19:58:45 [Zakim]
ok, wendy, I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM already started
19:59:09 [Makoto]
Makoto has joined #wai-wcag
19:59:41 [jslatinOFHNetIRC]
jslatinOFHNetIRC has joined #wai-wcag
19:59:42 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
19:59:59 [jslatinOFHNetIRC]
Will call in in a second...
20:00:03 [wendy]
zakim, who's on the phone?
20:00:03 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [Microsoft], Michael_Cooper
20:00:16 [Zakim]
+Yvette_Hoitink
20:00:20 [Zakim]
+??P4
20:00:41 [bengt]
zakim, ??P4 is Bengt_Farre
20:00:41 [Zakim]
+Bengt_Farre; got it
20:00:43 [Michael]
zakim, Microsoft is Rob_Haverty
20:00:43 [Zakim]
+Rob_Haverty; got it
20:00:53 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
20:00:53 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
20:00:59 [Zakim]
+??P3
20:01:04 [ben_]
zakim, ??P3 is Ben
20:01:04 [Zakim]
+Ben; got it
20:01:23 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
20:01:32 [Zakim]
+John_Slatin
20:01:33 [Zakim]
+Wendy
20:02:05 [Zakim]
+Sofia_Celic
20:02:22 [Zakim]
+??P8
20:02:26 [Zakim]
+Loretta_Guarino_Reid
20:02:33 [Makoto]
zakim, ??P8 is Makoto
20:02:33 [Zakim]
+Makoto; got it
20:02:34 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
20:02:34 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
20:02:40 [ben_]
zakim, I am Ben
20:02:40 [Zakim]
ok, ben_, I now associate you with Ben
20:02:42 [Zakim]
+??P10
20:02:57 [wendy]
zakim, ??P10 is Gian_Sampson-Wild
20:02:57 [Zakim]
+Gian_Sampson-Wild; got it
20:03:41 [wendy]
scribe: Christophe
20:04:03 [Christophe]
zakim, mute me
20:04:03 [Zakim]
Christophe_Strobbe should now be muted
20:04:06 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
20:04:06 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
20:04:34 [Becky]
Becky has joined #wai-wcag
20:04:34 [Michael]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JulSep/0537.html
20:04:49 [Zakim]
+Becky_Gibson
20:04:54 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
20:04:54 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
20:04:57 [Christophe]
zakim, you can't spell
20:04:57 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'you can't spell', Christophe
20:05:26 [Yvette]
zakim, women
20:05:26 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'women', Yvette
20:06:10 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
20:06:10 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
20:06:19 [Yvette]
zakim, who's on the phone?
20:06:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Rob_Haverty, Michael_Cooper, Yvette_Hoitink (muted), Bengt_Farre, Ben, Christophe_Strobbe (muted), John_Slatin, Wendy, Sofia_Celic, Makoto, Loretta_Guarino_Reid,
20:06:19 [wendy]
zakim, who's here?
20:06:22 [Zakim]
... Gian_Sampson-Wild, Becky_Gibson
20:06:24 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Rob_Haverty, Michael_Cooper, Yvette_Hoitink (muted), Bengt_Farre, Ben, Christophe_Strobbe (muted), John_Slatin, Wendy, Sofia_Celic, Makoto, Loretta_Guarino_Reid,
20:06:28 [Zakim]
... Gian_Sampson-Wild, Becky_Gibson
20:06:29 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Becky, jslatinOFHNetIRC, Makoto, Christophe, ben, Yvette, Michael, RRSAgent, Zakim, bengt, wendy
20:06:43 [Zakim]
+Andi_Snow_Weaver
20:07:50 [Andi]
Andi has joined #wai-wcag
20:08:03 [wendy]
zakim, agenda?
20:08:03 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda:
20:08:04 [Zakim]
1. Techniques Task Force report [from wendy]
20:08:05 [Zakim]
2. Guideline 3.2 proposals http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/consistent-behavior0822/results [from wendy]
20:08:08 [Zakim]
3. Guideline 1.4 survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/contrast20050608/results [from wendy]
20:08:10 [Zakim]
4. Updated WCAG 1.0-WCAG 2.0 mapping http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JulSep/att-0499/WAI_GL_2005_06_30-mapping.html [from wendy]
20:08:14 [Zakim]
5. Toward our next draft: Teams and Templates http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JulSep/att-0658/WCAG_Guidelines_and_Support_DocumentsV2.doc [from wendy]
20:09:05 [wendy]
zakim, the agenda order is 1, 4, 2, 3, 5
20:09:05 [Zakim]
ok, wendy
20:09:11 [wendy]
zakim, take up item 1
20:09:11 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Techniques Task Force report" taken up [from wendy]
20:10:11 [Christophe]
prioritized techniques harvested on earlier Thursday calls: high, medium, low
20:10:27 [Christophe]
focused on HTML and CSS techniques
20:10:41 [Christophe]
Script techniques: later
20:11:35 [Christophe]
Results of prioritisation process: divide up techniques to be written by TTF members
20:11:50 [wendy]
zakim, next item
20:11:50 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Updated WCAG 1.0-WCAG 2.0 mapping http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JulSep/att-0499/WAI_GL_2005_06_30-mapping.html" taken up [from wendy]
20:12:27 [Christophe]
Version with insertions and deletions sent to list
20:12:54 [Christophe]
Discussing: publish mapping as a working draft?
20:13:24 [Christophe]
Comment: most notes could be deleted
20:14:56 [Christophe]
Resolution: publish the updated mapping - with notes deleted - as a working draft
20:15:07 [Zakim]
+??P13
20:15:26 [Zakim]
+Matt_May
20:16:00 [wendy]
zakim, ??P13 is Kerstin_Goldsmith
20:16:00 [Zakim]
+Kerstin_Goldsmith; got it
20:16:01 [Kesh]
Kesh has joined #wai-wcag
20:16:37 [wendy]
action: christophe clean up mapping (delete notes, clean up deletions/insertion styles), etc.
20:17:37 [Christophe]
Discussing: unresolved action item
20:18:55 [wendy]
zakim, next item
20:18:55 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Guideline 3.2 proposals http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/consistent-behavior0822/results" taken up [from wendy]
20:19:39 [Christophe]
Discussing: remove example 2 from Guideline 3.2?
20:20:04 [Christophe]
No support for keeping the example
20:20:58 [Christophe]
resolution: delete example 5 from GL 3.2
20:21:01 [Christophe]
action: Christophe and Becky work on examples to replace the current one
20:21:18 [wendy]
s/example 5/example 2
20:21:49 [Christophe]
Discussing: remove example 3 from Guideline 3.2?
20:21:50 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
20:21:50 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
20:21:51 [Yvette]
q+
20:22:13 [wendy]
ack y
20:23:45 [ben]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
20:23:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-minutes.html ben
20:23:57 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
20:23:57 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
20:24:08 [Christophe]
resolution: remove example 3 from Guideline 3.2
20:24:11 [ben]
rrsagent, make log world
20:24:25 [Christophe]
action: Wendy will send proposals for additional examples to the list
20:24:58 [Christophe]
Discussing: include suggestion to "use headers consistently" as a technique for Guideline 3.2 Level 2 SC 4
20:28:11 [Christophe]
resolution: treat "use headers consistently" as a technique (instead of success criterion)
20:28:49 [Christophe]
Discussing: mapping of the suggested technique
20:33:28 [Christophe]
resolution: reject proposed success criterion/technique
20:33:59 [wendy]
(supercedes previous resolution to treat "user headers consistently" as a technique. i.e., will do nothing with it).
20:34:29 [Christophe]
Discussing: do not include "use templates for consistent presentation of sections or whole site"
20:36:23 [Christophe]
No one in favour of treating this as a success criterion.
20:37:20 [Christophe]
resolution: create a general technique about using templates for consistent presentation of sections of whole site
20:37:33 [Christophe]
Discussing: mapping of this suggested technique
20:38:11 [Christophe]
options: GL 3.1 or 3.2
20:38:40 [wendy]
propose 3.2 L2 sc1
20:39:05 [Christophe]
concern: technique not testable
20:39:12 [Yvette]
q+
20:39:37 [wendy]
ack gian
20:39:49 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
20:39:49 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
20:39:51 [wendy]
ack yvette
20:41:35 [Christophe]
resolution: map technique for templates as advistory technique for GL 3.2 L2 SC1
20:41:36 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
20:41:36 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
20:41:48 [Yvette]
q+
20:42:12 [Christophe]
Discussing: do not include "controls that look or sound the same should be designed to act the same"
20:42:13 [Yvette]
q-
20:44:03 [Christophe]
action: Michael, Gian and Christophe work on proposal regarding "controls that look or sound the same should be designed to act the same"
20:44:07 [wendy]
ack gian
20:44:26 [Christophe]
comment: this was also discussed at Brussels F2F
20:44:34 [Yvette]
q+
20:44:41 [Christophe]
example: traffic lights
20:44:49 [wendy]
q+ to suggest andi joins action item
20:44:51 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
20:44:51 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
20:45:30 [wendy]
ack yvette
20:45:43 [Christophe]
example: check mark in application
20:45:50 [wendy]
ack wendy
20:45:52 [Zakim]
wendy, you wanted to suggest andi joins action item
20:45:57 [Christophe]
example: 'next page'
20:46:45 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
20:46:45 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
20:47:02 [Christophe]
action: Andi look up example discussed during Brussels F2F
20:47:06 [wendy]
action 4 = Michael, Gian and Christophe work on proposal regarding "controls that look or sound the same should be designed to act the same"
20:47:19 [wendy]
action: Michael, Gian, Yvette and Christophe work on proposal regarding "controls that look or sound the same should be designed to act the same"
20:47:32 [wendy]
drop action 6
20:47:35 [wendy]
RRSAgent, drop action 6
20:47:45 [wendy]
action 4 = Yvette, Michael, Gian and Christophe work on proposal regarding "controls that look or sound the same should be designed to act the same"
20:48:05 [Christophe]
Discussing: do not include "conventions likely to be familiar to the user should be followed"
20:48:42 [Yvette]
q+
20:48:51 [wendy]
ack y
20:49:07 [Christophe]
Not much support for it, even as advisory item
20:50:54 [Christophe]
(Comment: something on following conventions could be included in advisory information)
20:51:33 [Christophe]
resolution: reject the proposal "conventions likely to be familiar to the user should be followed"
20:52:08 [Christophe]
Discussing: "unusual user interface features or behaviors that are likely to confuse the first-time user should be described to the user before they are encountered"
20:52:47 [Yvette]
q+
20:52:48 [Christophe]
Some people in favor of a technique
20:53:01 [mcmay]
mcmay has joined #wai-wcag
20:53:05 [wendy]
ack y
20:53:30 [Christophe]
Technique for content-relevant assistance?
20:54:04 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
20:54:04 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
20:54:05 [wendy]
action: Wendy, Ben, Gian, Roberto Castaldo, yvette to propose technique for "unusual user interface features or behaviors that are likely to confuse the first-time user should be described to the user before they are encountered"
20:54:26 [Christophe]
Discussing: "allow the user to select different page layout templates for presentation of pages. (e.g. 3 column, linear, adding extra orientation or navigation elements, etc.)"
20:54:52 [Christophe]
Some people in favor of a technique
20:55:03 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
20:55:03 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
20:55:30 [Becky]
q+
20:56:00 [wendy]
ack loretta
20:56:07 [wendy]
ack becky
20:56:25 [Andi]
q+
20:56:29 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
20:56:29 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
20:56:40 [wendy]
q+ to say general?
20:56:42 [Michael]
q+
20:56:45 [wendy]
ack andi
20:57:00 [Christophe]
Comment: article on 'A List Apart' - specific to HTML - is something more general possible?
20:58:47 [Michael]
zakim, unmute me
20:58:47 [Zakim]
Michael_Cooper should no longer be muted
20:59:20 [wendy]
Action: Yvette, Ben, Christophe, Gian, Roberto Castaldo, Becky, Joe to propose a technique and propose mapping to another SC (3.2 doesn't seem best fit)
20:59:23 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
20:59:23 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink was already muted, Yvette
20:59:26 [Michael]
q-
20:59:36 [wendy]
q-
21:00:01 [Christophe]
Discussing: Close issue 844?
21:01:36 [wendy]
action 8 = becky and gian to propose a technique for "allow user to select templates..." and propose mapping to another SC (3.2 doesn't seem best fit)
21:02:11 [Christophe]
resolution: close issue 844 (overtaken by events)
21:02:38 [Christophe]
Discussing: Replace the existing benefits with the following 3 proposals?
21:03:33 [Andi]
scribe: Andi
21:04:13 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
21:04:16 [Christophe]
Christophe has left #wai-wcag
21:04:21 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
21:04:21 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
21:04:56 [wendy]
action: john contact joe about follow up for "Replace the existing benefits" comments.
21:06:08 [Andi]
resolution: adopt proposed wording and insert "or have low vision" after "people who are blind"
21:06:37 [Andi]
Discussing proposal for example 1
21:07:22 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
21:07:22 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
21:09:58 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
21:09:58 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
21:10:44 [Andi]
resolution: remove example 1
21:11:00 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
21:11:00 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink was not muted, Yvette
21:13:00 [Andi]
Discussing proposal on all Web sites using the same UI paradign
21:13:15 [Andi]
resolution: reject proposal on all Web site using the same UI paradigm
21:14:06 [Andi]
resolution: reject proposal on standards for different types of content
21:14:17 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
21:14:17 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink was not muted, Yvette
21:15:20 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
21:15:20 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
21:15:34 [Andi]
resolution: reject proposal to include a Close button on all pop-up windows
21:15:47 [wendy]
zakim, next item
21:15:47 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Guideline 1.4 survey http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/contrast20050608/results" taken up [from wendy]
21:18:22 [Andi]
discussing issue 1345
21:18:36 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
21:18:36 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
21:19:48 [ben]
q+ to say, "this seems more like a UA issue"
21:19:53 [wendy]
q+
21:20:06 [Andi]
example of accessibility issue with unperceivable text: light green links on bright blue background are not readable.
21:20:14 [wendy]
ack b
21:20:14 [Zakim]
Ben, you wanted to say, "this seems more like a UA issue"
21:20:38 [Michael]
q+
21:20:52 [wendy]
http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/show_bug.cgi?id=892
21:22:09 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
21:22:09 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
21:22:53 [Andi]
resolution: close issue 1345
21:23:10 [Zakim]
+??P7
21:23:26 [gregg]
gregg has joined #wai-wcag
21:24:46 [Michael]
q-
21:25:45 [Andi]
resolution: close issue 1373 because the note has been deleted
21:26:17 [wendy]
q-
21:26:25 [Andi]
resolution: accept straw poll for all other GL 1.4 issues
21:26:38 [wendy]
zakim, next item
21:26:38 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Toward our next draft: Teams and Templates http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JulSep/att-0658/WCAG_Guidelines_and_Support_DocumentsV2.doc" taken up
21:26:41 [Zakim]
... [from wendy]
21:27:40 [Andi]
discussing Gregg's proposal for document templates
21:31:55 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
21:38:38 [Yvette]
q+
21:38:46 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
21:38:46 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
21:43:22 [ben]
ack yve
21:44:24 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
21:44:24 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
21:49:05 [Andi]
resolution: in favor atomic organization of the information rather than huge documents
21:50:56 [Zakim]
-Rob_Haverty
21:54:51 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
21:54:51 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
21:55:25 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
21:55:25 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
22:03:08 [Kesh]
* where is this project plan?
22:03:36 [wendy]
not publicly available yet
22:04:38 [Yvette]
zakim, unmute me
22:04:38 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should no longer be muted
22:06:19 [Yvette]
zakim, mute me
22:06:19 [Zakim]
Yvette_Hoitink should now be muted
22:06:44 [Kesh]
Kesh has left #wai-wcag
22:07:47 [Zakim]
-Kerstin_Goldsmith
22:10:27 [Zakim]
-Wendy
22:11:43 [Zakim]
-Bengt_Farre
22:11:45 [Yvette]
bye all
22:11:46 [Zakim]
-Matt_May
22:11:47 [Zakim]
-Sofia_Celic
22:11:47 [Zakim]
-John_Slatin
22:11:48 [Zakim]
-Ben
22:11:49 [Zakim]
-Andi_Snow_Weaver
22:11:49 [ben]
ben has left #wai-wcag
22:11:50 [Zakim]
-Becky_Gibson
22:11:50 [Zakim]
-Loretta_Guarino_Reid
22:11:52 [Zakim]
-Yvette_Hoitink
22:11:53 [Zakim]
-Gian_Sampson-Wild
22:11:55 [Zakim]
-??P7
22:13:26 [wendy]
zakim, who's on the phone?
22:13:26 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Makoto
22:13:30 [wendy]
zakim, drop makoto
22:13:30 [Zakim]
Makoto is being disconnected
22:13:31 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
22:13:32 [Zakim]
Attendees were Michael_Cooper, Yvette_Hoitink, Bengt_Farre, Rob_Haverty, Ben, Christophe_Strobbe, John_Slatin, Wendy, Sofia_Celic, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Makoto, Gian_Sampson-Wild,
22:13:34 [Zakim]
... Becky_Gibson, Andi_Snow_Weaver, Matt_May, Kerstin_Goldsmith
22:13:49 [wendy]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
22:13:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-minutes.html wendy
22:17:46 [wendy]
zakim, bye
22:17:46 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
22:17:51 [wendy]
RRSAgent, bye
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
I see 8 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-actions.rdf :
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: christophe clean up mapping (delete notes, clean up deletions/insertion styles), etc. [1]
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-irc#T20-16-37
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Christophe and Becky work on examples to replace the current one [2]
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-irc#T20-21-01
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wendy will send proposals for additional examples to the list [3]
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-irc#T20-24-25
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Yvette, Michael, Gian and Christophe work on proposal regarding "controls that look or sound the same should be designed to act the same" [4]
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-irc#T20-44-03
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Andi look up example discussed during Brussels F2F [5]
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-irc#T20-47-02
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Wendy, Ben, Gian, Roberto Castaldo, yvette to propose technique for "unusual user interface features or behaviors that are likely to confuse the first-time user should be described to the user before they are encountered" [7]
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-irc#T20-54-05
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: becky and gian to propose a technique for "allow user to select templates..." and propose mapping to another SC (3.2 doesn't seem best fit) [8]
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-irc#T20-59-20
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: john contact joe about follow up for "Replace the existing benefits" comments. [9]
22:17:51 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/25-wai-wcag-irc#T21-04-56