IRC log of er on 2005-08-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:48:16 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #er
15:48:16 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2005/08/23-er-irc
15:48:21 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #er
15:48:28 [shadi]
zakim, this will be ert
15:48:28 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; I see WAI_ERTWG()12:00PM scheduled to start in 12 minutes
15:48:33 [shadi]
meeting: ERT WG
15:48:58 [shadi]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2005Aug/0039.html
15:49:06 [shadi]
scribe: sandor
15:49:11 [shadi]
chair: shadi
15:49:19 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has joined #er
15:49:22 [shadi]
agenda+ F2F 17-18 October in Germany
15:49:31 [shadi]
agenda+ Assertor Class
15:49:42 [shadi]
agenda+ Location Property
15:55:41 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()12:00PM has now started
15:55:43 [Zakim]
+Shadi
15:56:11 [Zakim]
+Sandor_Herramhof
15:56:12 [Zakim]
-Sandor_Herramhof
15:56:13 [Zakim]
+Sandor_Herramhof
15:57:47 [JohannesK]
JohannesK has joined #er
15:58:01 [shadi]
zakim, shadi has johannes
15:58:01 [Zakim]
+johannes; got it
15:58:09 [CarlosI]
CarlosI has joined #er
15:58:12 [Zakim]
+Jim_Ley
16:01:25 [Zakim]
+??P3
16:01:50 [Zakim]
+Jose_Manuel_Alonso/CarlosI
16:02:15 [shadi]
zakim, ??p3 is really Chris
16:02:15 [Zakim]
+Chris; got it
16:02:28 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:02:53 [niq]
ohbugger
16:03:20 [niq]
I think it could be my skype:-(
16:03:36 [niq]
ok, i'll try
16:03:41 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
16:03:48 [Sandor]
open agendum 1
16:04:49 [Sandor]
JL: probably there
16:05:06 [Sandor]
CR: probably there
16:05:32 [Zakim]
+??P6
16:05:48 [niq]
heh
16:06:10 [niq]
ok
16:06:13 [shadi]
zakim, ??p6 is really Nick
16:06:13 [Zakim]
+Nick; got it
16:06:50 [Sandor]
SA: conference confirmed at 17. / 18. Okt
16:07:02 [Sandor]
next agendum
16:08:46 [Sandor]
JL: fine, hashed would be better than encrypted e-mail
16:10:04 [chaals]
chaals has joined #er
16:10:15 [chaals]
sorry I am late - will dial in about 5 minutes :-(
16:13:48 [chaals]
???
16:13:49 [shadi]
chaals, any objections on the assertor class?
16:14:28 [Sandor]
next agendum
16:15:25 [chaals]
grr. zakim shutting me out :-(
16:15:38 [shadi]
hmm
16:15:48 [Sandor]
SAZ: each location defines an instance of in error
16:15:49 [shadi]
zakim misbehaving lately
16:16:02 [chaals]
So long as teh RDF is fine it seems reasonable to me (I didn't check it, just looked at what you wrote and believed that you checked the semantics of the container)
16:16:20 [chaals]
[wrt Assertor]
16:16:26 [Sandor]
SAZ: in each location there are several error within one context
16:17:17 [Sandor]
SAZ: where in the schema to place the location property
16:17:19 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2005/08/23-er-irc#T16-17-17
16:17:25 [niq]
looks like EARL formulation of what I call "listed" presentation, which is fine
16:17:33 [Sandor]
JK: part of result
16:17:37 [niq]
Goes inside Assertion, yesno?
16:19:39 [shadi]
rssagent, make log world
16:19:42 [niq]
that's re; location as in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2005Aug/0038
16:19:44 [shadi]
rrsagent, make log world
16:20:19 [chaals]
Yes, I think it makes sense to have the thing in Assertion. It is also possible to make it in the result, but it seems to me that if there are multiple results with different values according to location they should be differnt assertions, whereas multiple results on teh same location may be distinguisehd by different confidence levels i the one assertion.
16:20:50 [JibberJim]
+ Assertion too
16:20:55 [Sandor]
JK: location better go in Assertion
16:21:21 [chaals]
[BTW I do plan to come to St Augustin]
16:22:52 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
16:23:56 [chaals]
[For w3c folks - Zakim is throwing away the first number I give to him]
16:24:48 [JohannesK]
niq: I think we will send something about transport and accomodation
16:25:03 [Sandor]
SAZ: plug in Assertor / Location stuff in schema, send out on Thursday
16:26:02 [Sandor]
ACTION: SAZ: plug-in Assertor / Location, send out this week
16:26:37 [niq]
all to dazed&confused to argue
16:26:39 [Zakim]
-Jim_Ley
16:26:40 [Zakim]
-Chris
16:26:43 [Zakim]
-Shadi
16:26:44 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has left #er
16:26:44 [Zakim]
-Nick
16:26:47 [Zakim]
-chaals
16:26:55 [Zakim]
-Sandor_Herramhof
16:26:56 [Zakim]
-Jose_Manuel_Alonso/CarlosI
16:26:57 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG()12:00PM has ended
16:26:59 [Zakim]
Attendees were Sandor_Herramhof, johannes, Jim_Ley, Jose_Manuel_Alonso/CarlosI, Chris, Nick, chaals
16:27:11 [shadi]
nick, you mean i was too fast?
16:27:13 [shadi]
;)
16:27:24 [shadi]
rrsagent, make log world
16:27:29 [shadi]
zakim, bye
16:27:29 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #er
16:27:31 [niq]
nope
16:27:34 [shadi]
rrsagent, bye
16:27:34 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/23-er-actions.rdf :
16:27:34 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SAZ: plug-in Assertor / Location, send out this week [1]
16:27:34 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/23-er-irc#T16-26-02