IRC log of dawg on 2005-08-02

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:23:58 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dawg
14:23:58 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc
14:24:05 [DanC]
Meeting: RDF Data Access WG Weekly
14:24:11 [DanC]
Regrets: SouriD
14:24:49 [DanC]
DanC has changed the topic to: DAWG 2 Aug. scribe: AndyS http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
14:25:10 [DanC]
agenda + Convene, take roll, review records and agenda
14:25:17 [DanC]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JulSep/0162.html
14:25:26 [EliasT]
EliasT has joined #dawg
14:25:27 [DanC]
agenda + ISSUE resultsMimeType
14:25:36 [DanC]
agenda + SPARQL results publication
14:25:43 [DanC]
agenda + toward Protocol last call
14:25:53 [DanC]
agenda + SPARQL QL comment status and editorial comments
14:26:03 [DanC]
agenda + issue valueTesting
14:26:14 [DanC]
agenda + issue badIRIRef
14:26:24 [DanC]
agenda + comment "Query forms should be resources, not operations"
14:26:30 [DanC]
agenda + Test cases publication
14:27:43 [kendall]
whew, crowded agenda :>
14:28:50 [DanC]
yeah... it took me several hours to write
14:29:15 [kendall]
i bet
14:29:51 [Zakim]
SW_DAWG()10:30AM has now started
14:29:52 [Zakim]
+Kendall_Clark
14:30:17 [Zakim]
+[IBMCambridge]
14:30:19 [Zakim]
-[IBMCambridge]
14:30:20 [Zakim]
+[IBMCambridge]
14:30:28 [EliasT]
Zakim, IBMCambridge is EliasT
14:30:28 [Zakim]
+EliasT; got it
14:30:38 [Zakim]
+??P8
14:30:43 [DaveB]
Zakim, ??P8 is DaveB
14:30:43 [Zakim]
+DaveB; got it
14:30:44 [Zakim]
+Jeen_Broekstra
14:31:02 [Zakim]
+DanC
14:31:14 [Zakim]
+HowardK
14:31:21 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 1
14:31:21 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene, take roll, review records and agenda" taken up [from DanC]
14:31:32 [DanC]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JulSep/0162.html
14:31:43 [DanC]
Regrets: SouriD
14:31:55 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:32:41 [ericP]
Meeting: RDF Data Access
14:32:44 [DanC]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/07/26-dawg-minutes minutes 26 Jul 2005 Date: 2005/08/01 15:34:54
14:32:51 [ericP]
Scribe: AndyS
14:33:01 [Zakim]
+??P13
14:33:05 [AndyS]
zakim, ??P13 is AndyS
14:33:05 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
14:33:10 [DanC]
RESOLVED: to approve 26 Jul minutes
14:33:25 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:33:26 [JosD]
JosD has joined #dawg
14:33:30 [DanC]
next meeting: 9 Aug?
14:33:49 [DanC]
Zakim, IPcaller is JanneS
14:33:54 [Zakim]
+JanneS; got it
14:34:04 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
14:34:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kendall_Clark, EliasT, DaveB, Jeen_Broekstra, DanC, HowardK, EricP, AndyS, JanneS
14:34:04 [JanneS]
JanneS has joined #dawg
14:34:06 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
14:34:06 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kendall_Clark, EliasT, DaveB, Jeen_Broekstra, DanC, HowardK, EricP, AndyS, JanneS
14:34:26 [Zakim]
+Jos_De_Roo
14:34:52 [AndyS]
Next meeting: 9 August / next scribe : JanneS
14:35:23 [AndyS]
Actions continued
14:35:47 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
14:35:47 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "ISSUE resultsMimeType" taken up [from DanC]
14:37:25 [AndyS]
Yes but without broken lines :-)
14:37:38 [AndyS]
ACTION: ericP to add "don't normalize" to rq23
14:37:59 [AndyS]
ACTION: EricP to add test in 0096 to rq23 tests. label "approved" and
14:37:59 [AndyS]
ref http://www.w3.org/2005/07/26-dawg-minutes
14:38:31 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
14:38:31 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
14:38:34 [DanC]
ACTION: DaveB respond to "sparqlResults namespace" comment http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2005Jul/0039.html [CONTINUES]
14:39:22 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
14:39:22 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "SPARQL results publication" taken up [from DanC]
14:39:24 [AndyS]
Actions done from item 2
14:39:24 [kendall]
[OK?] == are you happy message
14:39:37 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
14:39:37 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
14:40:08 [AndyS]
Actions done as noted in agenda
14:40:19 [AndyS]
ACTION: EricP to publish rf1
14:40:29 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
14:40:29 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "toward Protocol last call" taken up [from DanC]
14:41:19 [AndyS]
Actions done as noted in agenda (item 4)
14:42:11 [AndyS]
Kendall: v1.55 isn't ready but KC will OK it if everyone else does
14:42:15 [Zakim]
+NickG
14:42:22 [SteveH]
Zakim, NickG is SteveH
14:42:22 [Zakim]
+SteveH; got it
14:42:25 [SteveH]
Zakim, mute me
14:42:25 [Zakim]
SteveH should now be muted
14:42:26 [DanC]
welcome SteveH
14:42:35 [AndyS]
q+ to ask about SOAP binding
14:42:53 [AndyS]
DanC: no red items should be there
14:43:14 [AndyS]
EricP suggests replacing with @@
14:43:23 [DaveB]
the <sparql> result has the old namespace
14:44:32 [AndyS]
DanC: wants examples to be in test suite for protocol
14:44:48 [AndyS]
.. hence will become normative (maybe not right now)
14:46:14 [AndyS]
DanC: Comments on error handling and conformance pending - chance to address now
14:46:36 [AndyS]
e.g. definitions of SPARQL query service
14:47:01 [AndyS]
WSDL magic? (definition?? :-)
14:48:04 [AndyS]
EricP to ask Philippe whether WSDL 2.0 is considered defining
14:50:15 [DanC]
todo list: (1) examples (2) post binding (3) conformance/definitions
14:50:46 [kendall]
(4) some kind of non-normative wsdl 1.1
14:52:15 [DanC]
(5) something about output serialization... is it required?
14:52:39 [kendall]
the output types are certainly specified otherwise
14:52:46 [AndyS]
May be optional in which case the alternatives we can send don't matter
14:53:13 [SteveH]
I could do tests if that helps
14:53:46 [DanC]
ACTION Elias: elaborate "DESCRIBE with simple RDF dataset" and a few other examples
14:54:29 [DanC]
ACTION KendallC: update http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/result2 to [what?]
14:55:06 [AndyS]
.../2005/sparql-results# (which I rememeber as I keep getting it wrong :-()
14:55:13 [SteveH]
Zakim, unmute me
14:55:13 [Zakim]
SteveH should no longer be muted
14:55:33 [AndyS]
SteveH: tests offer
14:55:58 [AndyS]
SteveH: Start with test content negotiation
14:56:03 [DanC]
ACTION SteveH: elaborate "CONSTRUCT with content negotiation" into a test case
14:56:22 [SteveH]
Zakim, mute me
14:56:22 [Zakim]
SteveH should now be muted
14:57:45 [DanC]
ACTION EricP: discuss conformance w.r.t. WSDL 2 with PLH and send some notes to the WG, preferably including suggested text for conformance
14:58:57 [kendall]
I think there's a WSDL 2.0 eclipse plugin...
15:00:19 [AndyS]
WSDL 2.0: Can be one step ahead of another rec which is ref'ed
15:00:49 [AndyS]
WSDL 2.0: Talking about spring 2006
15:02:20 [AndyS]
DanC plans to spend time on other things from CR
15:02:43 [AndyS]
DanC: CR may be long to allow sync with other recs
15:03:20 [AndyS]
KC: is v1.55 an LC candidate?
15:03:49 [AndyS]
q?
15:04:06 [AndyS]
DaveB: has red in it
15:04:21 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a victim
15:04:21 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Jos_De_Roo
15:04:36 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a victim
15:04:36 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Kendall_Clark
15:04:40 [SteveH]
whats the deadline?
15:05:19 [AndyS]
AndyS will review - needs 3 clear days
15:05:25 [SteveH]
I cant do it by a week today
15:06:29 [AndyS]
NB My Thursday is earlier than KC's
15:07:05 [AndyS]
I can review regardless of state
15:07:09 [kendall]
ah, good
15:07:31 [DanC]
ACTION AndyS: review proto-wd/ as LC candidate after signal from KC, perhaps by 9 Aug but more likely 16 Aug
15:08:36 [AndyS]
q-
15:09:51 [kendall]
soap traces would be required, I think....
15:10:20 [ericP]
ACTION EricP: review protocol document for last call when KendallC says it's ready
15:12:24 [kendall]
FWIW, I've heard enough to work on adding it, but that really puts "being done by Wednesday" in jeopardy
15:12:44 [DanC]
ACTION SteveH: review proto-wd by 16th Aug, if not 9th Aug
15:12:55 [AndyS]
KC: Adding SOAP delays the LC candidate
15:14:45 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JulSep/0087.html Experience with SPARQL/P/SOAP/Axis
15:14:45 [EliasT]
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/joseki/Joseki3/SOAP/sparql-11.wsdl?rev=1.15&view=markup
15:14:57 [AndyS]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JulSep/att-0087/sparql-11.wsdl
15:15:36 [DanC]
[[
15:15:37 [DanC]
<wsdl:binding name="QuerySoapBinding" type="tns:QueryInterface">
15:15:37 [DanC]
<soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
15:15:39 [DanC]
...
15:15:40 [DanC]
]]
15:16:07 [Zakim]
+[IBMCambridge]
15:18:39 [AndyS]
DanC: suggest a separate tech report from the WG for WSDL 1.1
15:19:14 [DanC]
ACTION LeeF: draft WSDL 1.1 for SPARQL thingy with AndyS and Elias
15:19:44 [DanC]
... ETA 1 month
15:19:59 [kendall]
kendall has joined #dawg
15:20:08 [jeen]
jeen has joined #dawg
15:20:09 [JosD]
JosD has joined #dawg
15:20:12 [DanC]
<DanC> ACTION LeeF: draft WSDL 1.1 for SPARQL thingy with AndyS and Elias ETA 1 month
15:20:12 [LeeF]
LeeF has joined #dawg
15:21:14 [EliasT]
EliasT has joined #dawg
15:21:52 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: ask WSDL WG to review WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2 SPARQL protocol stuff, once both are available
15:21:56 [AndyS]
AndyS suggest ask the WSDL WG re compatiblity of our WSDL 1.1 for wire format
15:22:40 [DanC]
RRSAgent, list action
15:22:40 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'list action', DanC. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:22:41 [DanC]
RRSAgent, list actions
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
I see 13 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-actions.rdf :
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ericP to add "don't normalize" to rq23 [1]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T14-37-38
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EricP to add test in 0096 to rq23 tests. label "approved" and [2]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T14-37-59
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DaveB respond to "sparqlResults namespace" comment http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2005Jul/0039.html [CONTINUES] [3]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T14-38-34
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EricP to publish rf1 [4]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T14-40-19
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Elias to elaborate "DESCRIBE with simple RDF dataset" and a few other examples [5]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T14-53-46
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: KendallC to update http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/result2 to [what?] [6]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T14-54-29
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH to elaborate "CONSTRUCT with content negotiation" into a test case [7]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T14-56-03
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EricP to discuss conformance w.r.t. WSDL 2 with PLH and send some notes to the WG, preferably including suggested text for conformance [8]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T14-57-45
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: AndyS to review proto-wd/ as LC candidate after signal from KC, perhaps by 9 Aug but more likely 16 Aug [9]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T15-07-31
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EricP to review protocol document for last call when KendallC says it's ready [10]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T15-10-20
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH to review proto-wd by 16th Aug, if not 9th Aug [11]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T15-12-44
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: LeeF to draft WSDL 1.1 for SPARQL thingy with AndyS and Elias [12]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T15-19-14
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to ask WSDL WG to review WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2 SPARQL protocol stuff, once both are available [13]
15:22:41 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/08/02-dawg-irc#T15-21-52
15:24:15 [AndyS]
AndyS sends regrets for Aug 16
15:24:32 [EliasT]
Zakim, mute me
15:24:32 [Zakim]
EliasT should now be muted
15:25:12 [AndyS]
DanC reviews LC status
15:26:21 [kendall]
There's some risk -- but I don't know its scope or severity -- that the "How to do Sparql Protocol in WSDL 1.1" document will become the de facto protocol document for SOAP people. This means, IMO, that it has either reference the SPARQL-P doc or duplicate its policy section and maybe other sections, too.
15:26:29 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a victim
15:26:29 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose DanC
15:26:33 [kendall]
(err, I'd like that on the record.)
15:26:37 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a victim
15:26:37 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose DanC
15:26:41 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a victim
15:26:41 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Jos_De_Roo
15:26:47 [DanC]
Zakim, pick a victim
15:26:47 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose AndyS
15:29:40 [AndyS]
AndyS+EricP wil do an ack section (not prior art)
15:29:42 [kendall]
I'm very +1 on having an ack section in the ql spec.
15:29:57 [DanC]
ACTION AndyS: take the "Backslashes in string literals" comment
15:30:04 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
15:30:04 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "SPARQL QL comment status and editorial comments" taken up [from DanC]
15:30:12 [DanC]
Zakim, close agendum 5
15:30:12 [Zakim]
agendum 5 closed
15:30:13 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:30:15 [Zakim]
6. issue valueTesting [from DanC]
15:30:16 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
15:30:16 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "issue valueTesting" taken up [from DanC]
15:30:16 [AndyS]
AndyS wil take the escapes in literals
15:30:20 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:30:20 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:31:02 [AndyS]
ACTION AndyS: Propose text for escapes in literals
15:31:46 [DanC]
action -14
15:31:52 [AndyS]
ACTION: EricP to finish extendedType-eq-pass-result.n3
15:31:53 [AndyS]
DONE
15:32:20 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to accept extendedType-eq-pass-result.n3 (manifest 1.4 ...)
15:32:30 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to accept extendedType-eq-pass-result.n3 (manifest 1.4 query 1.5)
15:32:34 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to accept extendedType-eq-pass-result.n3 (manifest 1.4 query 1.5 results 1.2)
15:33:07 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:33:07 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:33:14 [DanC]
so RESOLVED.
15:33:27 [DaveB]
er, that's missing the query: # $Id: extendedType-eq-pass.rq,v 1.5 2005/08/02 03:30:19 eric Exp $
15:33:39 [SteveH]
action please, so the minuites get referneces
15:34:04 [DanC]
ACTION SteveH: update test matierials to show extendedType-eq-pass-result.n3 approved in this 2 Aug meeting
15:34:24 [ericP]
labeled "approved"
15:36:09 [kendall]
Tim sent a message about this a few minutes ago -- to comments list, I mean
15:37:17 [kendall]
I think I will be conviced iff the claims about de Morgan's law are valid. Not sure yet, though.
15:37:58 [DanC]
q+ to ask if there's a test case for every sense of the word "error"
15:38:50 [DanC]
ack danc
15:38:50 [Zakim]
DanC, you wanted to ask if there's a test case for every sense of the word "error"
15:40:36 [ericP]
'XXI'^^:romanNumeral = 21
15:44:39 [DanC]
ew... sounds like our design for sorting takes a different approach from our design for valueTesting. blech. new information to me.
15:45:33 [DanC]
any volunteers to make test cases out of 'XXI'^^:romanNumeral = 21 and points nearby? I'd like to take this to email.
15:46:00 [AndyS]
Agreed - tricky to do in a telecon
15:46:07 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:46:07 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark was not muted, kendall
15:46:11 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:46:11 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:46:45 [ericP]
-> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#func-RDFterm-equal RDF = test
15:46:57 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:46:57 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:47:09 [DanC]
ACTION DaveB: make 'XXI'^^:romanNumeral = 21 and points nearby into test cases (or ask questions in email).
15:47:28 [ericP]
[[
15:47:29 [ericP]
Returns TRUE if the two arguments are the same RDF term or if they are literals known to have the same value. The latter is tested with an XQuery function appropriate to the arguments.
15:47:33 [ericP]
]]
15:47:39 [JanneS]
I need to leave for tonight.. I will be scribing next week. ciao
15:47:50 [DanC]
hasta, Janne
15:47:53 [Zakim]
-JanneS
15:48:21 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
15:48:21 [Zakim]
agendum 7. "issue badIRIRef" taken up [from DanC]
15:49:01 [DanC]
SELECT ?x WHERE { <foo###bar> dc:title ?x }.
15:49:46 [SteveH]
wouldn't foo###bar be relative to the base URI?
15:49:55 [DanC]
but only one # is allowed
15:50:00 [SteveH]
ah! right
15:52:04 [DanC]
ACTION AndyS: draft language re <foo###bar> errors
15:52:30 [DanC]
other case: <foo bar>
15:55:07 [AndyS]
Need an error test case form
15:55:14 [SteveH]
yes
15:55:29 [AndyS]
ACTION AndyS: Use IRI ref not RDF URI ref as worls has moved on
15:56:01 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
15:56:01 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "comment "Query forms should be resources, not operations"" taken up [from DanC]
15:56:09 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:56:09 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark was not muted, kendall
15:59:05 [DanC]
ACTION KC: ask Baker for clarification
15:59:16 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
15:59:16 [Zakim]
agendum 9. "Test cases publication" taken up [from DanC]
16:00:12 [DanC]
ADJOURN.
16:00:16 [Zakim]
-[IBMCambridge]
16:00:18 [Zakim]
-DaveB
16:00:20 [SteveH]
bye
16:00:22 [Zakim]
-Jeen_Broekstra
16:00:23 [Zakim]
-SteveH
16:00:25 [Zakim]
-Jos_De_Roo
16:00:26 [Zakim]
-Kendall_Clark
16:00:29 [Zakim]
-HowardK
16:00:46 [ericP]
XML Results Format published
16:01:02 [DanC]
woohoo!
16:01:48 [Zakim]
-DanC
16:01:50 [Zakim]
-EricP
16:02:38 [Zakim]
-AndyS
16:02:39 [Zakim]
-EliasT
16:02:39 [Zakim]
SW_DAWG()10:30AM has ended
16:02:41 [Zakim]
Attendees were Kendall_Clark, EliasT, DaveB, Jeen_Broekstra, DanC, HowardK, EricP, AndyS, JanneS, Jos_De_Roo, SteveH, [IBMCambridge]
16:02:47 [AndyS]
AndyS has left #dawg
17:06:24 [DaveB]
DaveB has joined #dawg
17:06:32 [DaveB]
er, re http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-XMLres-20050801/
17:06:35 [DaveB]
@@FIXME@@ At publication time replace http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/result2.xsd and references to result2.xsd in the linked files to the final publication location under /TR/.
17:06:58 [DaveB]
just before the example where the change shouldve' been done :)
17:14:15 [ericP]
a/
17:14:26 [ericP]
will do, in about an hour
17:14:31 [DanC]
cool
17:17:13 [DanC]
ericp, your response to timbl seems to be confused. you gave an example with SELECT but the results look like CONSTRUCT:
17:17:14 [DanC]
[] fire:eek []
17:17:33 [ericP]
oops, pasto
17:19:25 [ericP]
resent
17:20:39 [DanC]
I was a little surprised you flagged your message as [OK?] but i guess it makes sense
17:21:51 [DanC]
The example you gave wasn't from the spec nor from the test cases. I like the discussion to focus on the WG's materials. I'd be more comfortable if you put that test in the WG test suite at some point.
17:23:05 [DanC]
shouldn't the temp result be "314"^^:degreesK ?
17:27:57 [LeeF]
Also, note that TBL's scenario features smokeDetected being false rather than true
17:28:05 [LeeF]
Which changes the tradeoff
18:12:23 [danbri]
danbri has joined #dawg
18:12:55 [danbri]
bjoern_"@@FIXME@@ At publication time replace http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/result2.xsd and references to result2.xsd in the linked files to the final publication location under /TR/." -- http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-XMLres-20050801/
18:13:00 [danbri]
from #swig just now
18:13:40 [LeeF]
Thanks, danbri. I believe ericP already agreed to fix that soon.
18:14:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dawg
18:14:25 [danbri]
ok cool
18:29:01 [DanC]
ericp, [OK?] goes at the end. [closed] goes at the beginning.
18:29:19 [DanC]
my tools are doing something wierd with your [OK?] message. I wonder if I can get them to stop it
20:17:58 [DanC]
ericp? WD-rdf-sparql-XMLres doesn't seem to be fixed yet.
20:18:58 [DanC]
DaveB, I'm not confident I can fix it. can you watch while I try, and confirm/review?
20:22:05 [ericP]
DanC, yeah, mit meeting and a couple side missions kept me busy
20:22:55 [DanC]
ah. hi.
20:23:38 [DanC]
WWW/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-XMLres-20050801/Overview.html
20:25:09 [DanC]
ah... good... dave...
20:25:13 [DanC]
I have ericp on the phone...
20:25:24 [DanC]
neither of us is really confident we can get this right without you checking
20:25:27 [DaveB]
delete: xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/result2.xsd">
20:25:40 [DaveB]
replace: xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-XMLres-20050801/result2.xsd"
20:25:50 [DaveB]
delete: paragraph @@FIXME@@
20:26:36 [DaveB]
and for extra credit, replace ">References" with "References" a little later ;)
20:26:41 [DanC]
eric asks: dated or undated? ah. dated.
20:26:47 [DaveB]
yes, dated
20:27:32 [DaveB]
I guess in CR/PR/... it can go near or under the 2005/sparql-results area. A discussion for later.
20:28:18 [ericP]
DaveB, could you inspect?
20:28:44 [DanC]
WD-rdf-sparql-XMLres-20050801/Overview.html 1.1 Tue Aug 2 20:28:03 2005 UTC
20:29:05 [DaveB]
looks good
20:29:06 [ericP]
i hit result2.xsd and Overview.html
20:30:14 [DaveB]
what did you change in result2.xsd ?
20:31:06 [DaveB]
ahh nothing according to the cvs ID. I mis-understood.
20:31:43 [ericP]
sorry, output2.srx
20:32:03 [ericP]
hmm, shouldn't be there anyways
20:32:32 [DaveB]
it's needed for my validation with wxs
20:32:43 [DaveB]
I check xml, relaxng, wxs valid every make
20:33:04 [ericP]
ok. i leave it alone
20:33:20 [DaveB]
that's all, thanks.