IRC log of wai-wcag on 2005-07-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:58:56 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
13:58:56 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2005/07/06-wai-wcag-irc
13:59:15 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
13:59:24 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
13:59:38 [Michael]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005JulSep/0004.html
13:59:40 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has joined #wai-wcag
13:59:42 [Michael]
chair: Michael Cooper
13:59:44 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:00:32 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper
14:00:46 [Zakim]
+David_MacDonald
14:01:32 [Zakim]
+??P22
14:01:39 [ben]
zakim, ??P22 is Ben
14:01:42 [Zakim]
+Ben; got it
14:01:46 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:01:53 [Zakim]
+Matt
14:02:08 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:02:32 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:02:58 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:03:15 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:03:23 [Zakim]
+??P28
14:03:29 [DonFEvans]
agenda?
14:03:58 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:04:06 [Zakim]
+Becky_Gibson
14:04:10 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:04:25 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:04:41 [Michael]
agenda+ Proposed cuts to requirements
14:04:48 [Becky]
Becky has joined #wai-wcag
14:04:55 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:05:07 [DonFEvans]
test
14:05:12 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:05:17 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:05:25 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:05:33 [David]
test
14:05:34 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:05:48 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:07:13 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:07:24 [Michael]
regrets: John Slatin, Wendy Chisholm
14:09:26 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:09:32 [Zakim]
+??P36
14:09:32 [DonFEvans]
test
14:09:48 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:10:26 [David]
http://www.w3.org/TR/wcag2-tech-req/
14:11:57 [Michael]
zakim, take up item 5
14:11:57 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Proposed cuts to requirements" taken up [from Michael]
14:14:40 [Michael]
Latest requirements draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2005/05/WD-wcag2-tech-req-20050520.html
14:15:12 [DonFEvans]
testing
14:15:19 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:15:25 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:15:41 [leasa]
leasa has joined #wai-wcag
14:15:42 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:15:48 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:16:18 [Michael]
scribe: Michael
14:16:48 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:16:56 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:19:32 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:19:42 [Michael]
action: Lisa make proposals about techniques that don't map to SC
14:19:55 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:19:57 [mcmay]
mcmay has joined #wai-wcag
14:20:15 [ben]
Regrets+ Christophe
14:20:35 [Michael]
zakim, close this item
14:20:35 [Zakim]
agendum 5 closed
14:20:36 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:20:37 [Zakim]
1. Continue review of 1.3 [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0345.html via Michael]
14:20:49 [Michael]
zakim, take up item 4
14:20:49 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Development of test suite and harvesting of new tests." taken up [from Michael]
14:25:57 [rscano]
rscano has joined #wai-wcag
14:27:12 [David_]
David_ has joined #wai-wcag
14:30:41 [goetsu]
goetsu has joined #wai-wcag
14:33:35 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
14:42:35 [Becky]
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-SCRIPT-TECHS/
14:43:30 [Michael]
resolution: Wednesday calls to focus more on ratifying HTML tests
14:43:39 [Michael]
action: Chris prepare framework for script techniques
14:46:06 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
14:50:11 [Michael]
action: Michael raise profile of script techniques in Thursday call
14:53:31 [Michael]
zakim, close this item
14:53:31 [Zakim]
agendum 4 closed
14:53:32 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:53:33 [Zakim]
1. Continue review of 1.3 [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0345.html via Michael]
14:53:44 [Michael]
zakim, take up item 3
14:53:44 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Script techniques proposals" taken up [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0767.html via Michael]
14:56:52 [Michael]
notes from last week - information we want about a technique for each baseline / technology supported
14:56:54 [Michael]
·Necessary / sufficient
14:56:55 [Michael]
·Works in
14:56:57 [Michael]
·Useful in
14:56:58 [Michael]
·Requires baseline to work
15:10:25 [ben]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-WCAG20-CSS-TECHS-20050630/Overview.html#creating-invisible-labels
15:14:16 [Michael]
action: Tim produce recommendations about meaning / mechanisms of testing
15:41:20 [DonFEvans]
DonFEvans has joined #wai-wcag
15:45:11 [Zakim]
-Lisa_Seeman
15:58:56 [Becky]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/att-0767/example1.html
16:01:26 [Zakim]
-Chris_Ridpath
16:01:31 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has left #wai-wcag
16:08:53 [Michael]
action: David make description on list about issues with Script techniques and possible direction
16:10:56 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
16:10:57 [Zakim]
-Becky_Gibson
16:10:59 [Zakim]
-Don_Evans
16:11:00 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
16:11:02 [Zakim]
-Ben
16:11:03 [Zakim]
-Matt
16:11:03 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
16:11:05 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG(techniques)10:00AM has ended
16:11:06 [Zakim]
Attendees were Don_Evans, Michael_Cooper, David_MacDonald, Ben, Matt, Chris_Ridpath, Becky_Gibson, Lisa_Seeman, Tim_Boland
16:15:12 [Michael]
rrsagent, generate minutes
16:15:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/07/06-wai-wcag-minutes.html Michael
16:18:27 [ben]
rrsagent, make log world
16:26:13 [ben]
RRSAgent, bye
16:26:13 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items:
16:26:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Chris prepare framework for script techniques [1]
16:26:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/06-wai-wcag-irc#T14-43-39
16:26:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Michael raise profile of script techniques in Thursday call [2]
16:26:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/06-wai-wcag-irc#T14-50-11
16:26:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Tim produce recommendations about meaning / mechanisms of testing [3]
16:26:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/06-wai-wcag-irc#T15-14-16
16:26:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: David make description on list about issues with Script techniques and possible direction [4]
16:26:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/06-wai-wcag-irc#T16-08-53
16:26:17 [ben]
Zakim, bye
16:26:17 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag