IRC log of wai-wcag on 2005-06-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:01:17 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
14:01:17 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/29-wai-wcag-irc
14:01:27 [Zakim]
+Wendy
14:01:46 [ben]
rrsagent, make log world
14:02:02 [Michael]
Michael has joined #wai-wcag
14:02:10 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
14:02:17 [Zakim]
+??P21
14:02:21 [ben]
zakim, ??P21 is Ben
14:02:21 [Zakim]
+Ben; got it
14:02:32 [Michael]
zakim, ??P12 is Lisa_Seeman
14:02:32 [Zakim]
+Lisa_Seeman; got it
14:02:38 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
14:02:41 [David]
test
14:05:46 [wendy]
trip down memory lane - 1st public WD of WCAG 2.0 - http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-WCAG20-20010125/
14:05:50 [ben]
Meeting: WCAG Techniques Weekly Telecon
14:05:54 [ben]
chair: Michael
14:06:23 [ben]
agenda+ Structure of baseline in techniques [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0767.html]
14:06:50 [ben]
agenda + Requirements review (open issues - baseline, and/or, necessary/sufficient); consider some of the examples at [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0931.html]
14:06:58 [ben]
agenda+ Solidify work plan
14:07:14 [ben]
agenda + Test suite development
14:07:27 [ben]
scribe: ben
14:07:55 [ben]
zakim, who's on the phone?
14:07:55 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Lisa_Seeman (muted), David_MacDonald, Becky_Gibson, Michael_Cooper, Wendy, Christophe_Strobbe, Ben
14:08:55 [ben]
agenda?
14:09:09 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
14:09:09 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Structure of baseline in techniques" taken up [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0767.html via ben]
14:11:00 [Michael]
q+
14:13:20 [Michael]
ack mic
14:13:24 [ben]
discussing - possible formats for presenting baseline information in techniques
14:18:41 [Michael]
q+
14:19:14 [Michael]
q-
14:20:02 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
14:27:05 [wendy]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0021.html
14:27:40 [leasa]
leasa has joined #wai-wcag
14:28:24 [Tim]
Tim has joined #wai-wcag
14:29:40 [wendy]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0021.html
14:32:58 [ben]
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/outline/html-authoring-outline.html#ri20040310.074302350
14:34:02 [Zakim]
-Lisa_Seeman
14:51:42 [Zakim]
-Wendy
15:06:09 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has joined #wai-wcag
15:08:18 [Zakim]
+??P13
15:08:32 [Michael]
zakim, ??P13 is Chris_Ripath
15:08:32 [Zakim]
+Chris_Ripath; got it
15:08:48 [Michael]
zakim, Chris_Ripath is Chris_Ridpath
15:08:48 [Zakim]
+Chris_Ridpath; got it
15:09:25 [Zakim]
+Wendy
15:10:36 [Tim]
have to leave for another short meeting temporarily
15:10:37 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
15:13:44 [ben]
zakim, close this item
15:13:44 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
15:13:45 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:13:46 [Zakim]
2. Requirements review (open issues - baseline, and/or, necessary/sufficient); consider some of the examples at [from
15:13:48 [Zakim]
... http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0931.html via ben]
15:14:00 [ben]
zakim, take up next item
15:14:01 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Requirements review (open issues - baseline, and/or, necessary/sufficient); consider some of the examples at" taken up [from
15:14:04 [Zakim]
... http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0931.html]
15:22:06 [ben]
discussing - possible formats/approaches to requirements docs
15:28:32 [leasa]
leasa has joined #wai-wcag
15:40:06 [Michael]
action: david propose cuts and modifications to requirements
15:40:22 [ben]
zakim, close this item
15:40:22 [Zakim]
agendum 2 closed
15:40:23 [Zakim]
I see 2 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:40:25 [Zakim]
3. Solidify work plan [from ben]
15:40:40 [ben]
agenda?
15:40:54 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 4
15:40:54 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Test suite development" taken up [from ben]
15:44:28 [ben]
zakim, close this item
15:44:28 [Zakim]
agendum 4 closed
15:44:29 [Zakim]
I see 1 item remaining on the agenda:
15:44:30 [Zakim]
3. Solidify work plan [from ben]
15:44:33 [ben]
zakim, close item 3
15:44:33 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
15:44:34 [Zakim]
I see nothing remaining on the agenda
15:44:37 [Zakim]
-Becky_Gibson
15:44:39 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
15:44:39 [Zakim]
-Wendy
15:44:40 [Zakim]
-Chris_Ridpath
15:44:40 [Zakim]
-David_MacDonald
15:44:41 [Zakim]
-Ben
15:44:43 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
15:44:45 [ChrisR]
ChrisR has left #wai-wcag
15:44:45 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG(techniques)10:00AM has ended
15:44:46 [Zakim]
Attendees were David_MacDonald, Becky_Gibson, Michael_Cooper, Wendy, Christophe_Strobbe, Ben, Lisa_Seeman, Tim_Boland, Chris_Ridpath
15:45:03 [ben]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
15:45:03 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/06/29-wai-wcag-minutes.html ben
15:47:19 [Christophe]
Christophe has left #wai-wcag
15:47:37 [ben]
RRSAgent, bye
15:47:37 [RRSAgent]
I see 2 open action items:
15:47:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ben, david, becky?, michael?: explore indicating status of techniques wrt particular technologies, and explore what information would need to be provided and how this would affect explanation of or selection of a baseline which is a combination of technologies [1]
15:47:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/29-wai-wcag-irc#T15-12-54
15:47:37 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: david propose cuts and modifications to requirements [2]
15:47:37 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/29-wai-wcag-irc#T15-40-06
15:47:40 [ben]
Zakim, bye
15:47:40 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag