IRC log of dawg on 2005-06-28

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:30:25 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dawg
14:30:25 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-dawg-irc
14:30:31 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 1
14:30:31 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene, take roll, review records and agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0422.html" taken up [from DanC]
14:30:35 [DanC]
regrets: HowardK
14:30:50 [Zakim]
+PatH
14:30:58 [SteveH]
DanC, no it doesnt, but I can add something
14:30:59 [Zakim]
+Kendall_Clark
14:31:11 [Zakim]
-Yoshio
14:31:24 [Zakim]
+Yoshio
14:32:17 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:32:27 [SteveH]
Zakim, [IPcaller] is SteveH
14:32:27 [Zakim]
+SteveH; got it
14:32:28 [Zakim]
-Yoshio
14:32:35 [SteveH]
zakim, mute me
14:32:35 [Zakim]
SteveH should now be muted
14:33:07 [Zakim]
+Yoshio
14:33:12 [Zakim]
+ +1.323.444.aaaa
14:33:33 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:33:42 [DanC]
agenda + IRI normalization
14:33:52 [Zakim]
+??P39
14:33:54 [DanC]
agenda + # Implementation Report: SPARQL/P
14:34:03 [KevinW]
KevinW has joined #DAWG
14:34:11 [DanC]
Zakim, ??P39 is Souri
14:34:11 [Zakim]
+Souri; got it
14:34:14 [Zakim]
-Yoshio
14:34:14 [DanC]
agenda + Refining Optionals
14:34:24 [DanC]
agenda + solution modifiers & construct/describe
14:34:31 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
14:34:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, DanC, DaveB, PatH, Kendall_Clark, SteveH (muted), +1.323.444.aaaa, EricP, Souri
14:34:42 [Zakim]
+Kevin
14:34:46 [Zakim]
+Yoshio
14:34:55 [DanC]
Zakim, aaa is JosD
14:34:55 [Zakim]
sorry, DanC, I do not recognize a party named 'aaa'
14:35:36 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Kendall_Clark
14:35:39 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose EricP
14:35:45 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Kendall_Clark
14:35:48 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Souri
14:36:17 [Zakim]
-Yoshio
14:36:18 [DanC]
scribe: KendallC + EricP
14:36:38 [DanC]
DanC has changed the topic to: RDF Data Access 28 Jun. scribe: KendallC + EricP
14:36:48 [kendall]
scribing helps me follow the conversation anyway :>
14:36:58 [ericP]
yeah, i know what you mean
14:36:58 [DanC]
Zakim, agenda?
14:36:58 [Zakim]
I see 12 items remaining on the agenda:
14:36:59 [Zakim]
1. Convene, take roll, review records and agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0422.html [from DanC]
14:37:02 [Zakim]
2. Next ftf? [from DanC]
14:37:04 [Zakim]
3. Comments [from DanC]
14:37:05 [Zakim]
4. SPARQL QL publication [from DanC]
14:37:06 [Zakim]
5. SPARQL protocol publication [from DanC]
14:37:08 [Zakim]
6. SPARQL results format publication [from DanC]
14:37:09 [Zakim]
7. Testing [from DanC]
14:37:10 [Zakim]
8. syntax-qname-08-rq and syntax-qname-14-rq [from DanC]
14:37:11 [Zakim]
9. IRI normalization [from DanC]
14:37:13 [Zakim]
10. # Implementation Report: SPARQL/P [from DanC]
14:37:14 [Zakim]
11. Refining Optionals [from DanC]
14:37:15 [Zakim]
12. solution modifiers & construct/describe [from DanC]
14:37:42 [kendall]
zakim, who's on phone?
14:37:42 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, kendall.
14:37:44 [kendall]
zakim, who's on phone
14:37:44 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who's on phone', kendall
14:37:47 [DanC]
minutes 7 Jun http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0411.html
14:38:09 [kendall]
zakim, who's on phone?
14:38:09 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, kendall.
14:38:15 [kendall]
zakim, who's on the phone?
14:38:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, DanC, DaveB, PatH, Kendall_Clark, SteveH (muted), +1.323.444.aaaa, EricP, Souri, Kevin
14:38:36 [kendall]
Attending: Andy, Dan, Dave, Pat, Kendall, Steve, Souri, Eric, Kevin
14:38:38 [DanC]
minutes 14 Jun http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0412.html
14:38:41 [afs_]
afs_ has joined #dawg
14:38:44 [kendall]
Regrets (partial): HowardK
14:39:00 [kendall]
APPROVED minutes from 14 June meeting
14:39:22 [kendall]
EricP scribe for 5 July meeting
14:39:34 [kendall]
meeting at regular time
14:40:19 [Zakim]
+Jeen_Broekstra
14:40:28 [kendall]
Attending: ...+ Jeen
14:40:45 [DanC]
Zakim, close this agendum
14:40:45 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
14:40:46 [Zakim]
I see 11 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:40:47 [Zakim]
2. Next ftf? [from DanC]
14:41:02 [kendall]
Offer from HP for sometime in August
14:41:04 [Zakim]
+Yoshio
14:41:34 [Zakim]
-SteveH
14:41:40 [kendall]
During most (but not all) of the weeks of August
14:41:43 [kendall]
in BRS
14:41:58 [DaveB]
I like brs in august :)
14:42:09 [Zakim]
+??P22
14:42:27 [Yoshio]
in which week of August?
14:42:27 [kendall]
I'll be in Houston for some 7 to 10 day stretch during August, but I'll try to avoid overlap with f2f.
14:42:29 [demo]
demo has joined #dawg
14:42:33 [DanC]
Zakim, ??P22 is SteveH
14:42:33 [Zakim]
+SteveH; got it
14:42:34 [ericP]
ericP +1 to BRS in august in the range of 8-Aug - 18-Aug
14:42:36 [swh_]
swh_ has joined #dawg
14:42:36 [kendall]
Attendeeds: +SteveH
14:43:39 [Yoshio]
Attenndees: +Yoshio
14:44:10 [DanC]
note HP offer again http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0383.html
14:44:17 [kendall]
Chair suffers ennui, capitulates for now. :>
14:44:44 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
14:44:44 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Next ftf?" taken up [from DanC]
14:44:49 [DanC]
Zakim, close item 2
14:44:49 [Zakim]
agendum 2 closed
14:44:50 [Zakim]
I see 10 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:44:51 [SteveH]
zakim, mute me
14:44:51 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
14:44:51 [Zakim]
3. Comments [from DanC]
14:44:52 [Zakim]
SteveH should now be muted
14:44:53 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Comments" taken up [from DanC]
14:45:12 [DanC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/
14:45:12 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
14:45:12 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
14:46:25 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
14:46:25 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
14:46:34 [kendall]
DanC has a long outstanding comment re: INSERT...
14:50:58 [DaveB]
discussion of http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2005Jun/0039.html
14:54:26 [DanC]
discussion of blank node comments http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2005Jun/0039.html
14:55:42 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
14:55:42 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "SPARQL QL publication" taken up [from DanC]
14:55:57 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 8
14:55:57 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "syntax-qname-08-rq and syntax-qname-14-rq" taken up [from DanC]
14:56:17 [AndyS]
q+ to ask about planned objections
14:56:35 [kendall]
Is there any new evidence to reopen the dots-in-qnames decision?
14:57:29 [kendall]
Other than that people keep being unhappy about it?
14:57:57 [kendall]
EricP completely ambivalent
14:58:19 [kendall]
PatH wonders whether redefining qname syntax is any of our business
14:59:22 [kendall]
PatH suggests intra-spec consistency more important than minor (?) bits of convenience
14:59:31 [DaveB]
XML does have the '.' allowed
14:59:35 [DaveB]
whereas we currently don't
14:59:42 [SteveH]
DaveB, I though we did
14:59:56 [kendall]
+1 for XML qname rules from me
15:00:03 [DaveB]
err.., you are right we do now
15:00:09 [SteveH]
yes, +1 for XML rules
15:00:17 [kendall]
Yoshio: both! :>
15:00:31 [Yoshio]
:-)
15:00:37 [kendall]
but I meant between different specs, not within one spec. :>
15:00:51 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#syntax-qname-08-rq
15:00:51 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#syntax-qname-14-rq
15:01:01 [kendall]
Tests affected by the proposal
15:01:08 [DaveB]
08: WHERE { :a. x.: : . }
15:01:08 [DanC]
WHERE { :a. x.: : . }
15:03:34 [kendall]
(scribe dropping details...)
15:03:35 [DanC]
differences from XML: _foo:bar not allowed
15:03:41 [DanC]
differences from XML: foo: allowed
15:03:45 [DaveB]
andy says _:a is not allowed - diff from xml
15:03:57 [DaveB]
and currently _foo:bar also not allowed
15:04:26 [DanC]
JosD notes considerable deployment of { a b c. }
15:04:38 [DaveB]
turtle's never allowed a b c.
15:04:47 [kendall]
(hmm, epistemic sins may seem to license future sins! :>)
15:05:01 [SteveH]
ericP, generated queries would need special rules for qnames with .s
15:05:26 [DaveB]
they'll need special rules anyway to escape <s, "s etc. etc.
15:05:39 [DanC]
EricP: note qnames are just short-hand; in the general case, you can write out the full URI
15:05:56 [AndyS]
Is < legal in an IRI at all?
15:06:07 [DaveB]
you can use \u002E always anwyay
15:06:46 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
15:06:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see AndyS, DanC, DaveB, Yoshio, PatH, Kendall_Clark, +1.323.444.aaaa, EricP, Souri, Kevin, Jeen_Broekstra, SteveH (muted)
15:07:24 [SteveH]
zakim, unmute me
15:07:24 [Zakim]
SteveH should no longer be muted
15:08:41 [kendall]
heh
15:08:53 [ericP]
a:b a:c <http://example.org/#foo.>
15:09:06 [ericP]
a:b a:c c:foo.
15:09:25 [DanC]
a:b a:c c:foo. .
15:09:31 [kendall]
eek
15:09:42 [ericP]
{ a:b a:c c:foo. . a:d a:e a:f }
15:10:50 [ericP]
DaveB, i read c:foo.... as <$ns{c}:foo....>
15:11:00 [DanC]
(a) not dots in qnames (b) dots in qnames except at the end (c) dots in qnames even at the end
15:11:25 [DanC]
a -4
15:11:40 [DanC]
a -5
15:11:52 [DanC]
b -1
15:12:01 [DanC]
c -1
15:12:07 [DanC]
c -2
15:13:15 [kendall]
and qname rules are already maximally arbitrary, so one more bit isn't really one more! :>
15:14:44 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to allow dots in qnames except at the end.
15:15:16 [kendall]
Dave, Pat abstain
15:15:19 [DanC]
RESOLVED
15:15:26 [ericP]
i'm happy for a decision
15:15:36 [ericP]
18
15:15:36 [kendall]
ACTION JosD to fix up the relevant tests
15:15:43 [kendall]
ACTION: JosD to fix up the relevant tests
15:16:06 [DanC]
Zakim, close this agendum
15:16:06 [Zakim]
agendum 8 closed
15:16:06 [Zakim]
I see 8 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:16:06 [Zakim]
4. SPARQL QL publication [from DanC]
15:16:34 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 9
15:16:34 [Zakim]
agendum 9. "IRI normalization" taken up [from DanC]
15:17:18 [DanC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0430.html
15:17:40 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/i18n/normalization-01.rq
15:20:24 [kendall]
ACTION EricP add a note that users should be aware of non-canonicalization of IRIs
15:20:34 [kendall]
ACTION SteveH to review the relevant test case re: IRI normalization
15:20:45 [DanC]
Zakim, close this agendum
15:20:45 [Zakim]
agendum 9 closed
15:20:46 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:20:47 [Zakim]
4. SPARQL QL publication [from DanC]
15:21:03 [DanC]
Zakim, take up agendum 11
15:21:03 [Zakim]
agendum 11. "Refining Optionals" taken up [from DanC]
15:22:34 [kendall]
ACTION PatH to review new optionals defintions, if any
15:22:48 [DanC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0415.html
15:24:11 [DanC]
Zakim, close item 11
15:24:11 [Zakim]
agendum 11 closed
15:24:12 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:24:14 [Zakim]
4. SPARQL QL publication [from DanC]
15:24:27 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item solution
15:24:27 [Zakim]
agendum 12. "solution modifiers & construct/describe" taken up [from DanC]
15:24:53 [DanC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0420.html
15:25:54 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:25:54 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:26:19 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:26:19 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:29:05 [DaveB]
q+
15:30:15 [kendall]
That would help, I think, make the design more clear.
15:30:37 [DaveB]
q-
15:30:57 [kendall]
ACTION AndyS to rework CONSTRUCT def'n
15:31:11 [DanC]
Zakim, close this agendum
15:31:11 [Zakim]
agendum 12 closed
15:31:12 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:31:13 [Zakim]
4. SPARQL QL publication [from DanC]
15:31:19 [kendall]
ACTION AndyS to add new construct examples, with solution modifier(s), to spec
15:31:21 [DanC]
agenda?
15:31:37 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item ql
15:31:37 [Zakim]
'ql' does not match any agenda item, DanC
15:31:40 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item QL
15:31:40 [Zakim]
'QL' matches agenda items 4 and 5, DanC
15:31:46 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 4
15:31:46 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "SPARQL QL publication" taken up [from DanC]
15:32:05 [kendall]
zakim, mut eme
15:32:05 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'mut eme', kendall
15:32:08 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:32:08 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:32:40 [DanC]
"PROPOSED: to publish rq23 (1.395) , addressing FILTER and 3 editorial
15:32:40 [DanC]
changes, with KendallC & JosD reviewing these changes post 1.395, as
15:32:40 [DanC]
a Last Call Working Draft "
15:32:47 [ericP]
DanC trying to figure out what the LC vote meant
15:33:05 [ericP]
...how much editing is up to the editors
15:33:12 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:33:12 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:33:41 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:33:41 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:34:40 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:34:40 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:35:21 [Jeen]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0435.html
15:35:29 [DanC]
count http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0435.html
15:35:30 [ericP]
souri: making sure folks are conciously not including COUNT(*)
15:35:31 [kendall]
i could see the utility of COUNT, but i think we have to punt till 2.0 at this relatively late date
15:37:42 [kendall]
Need something in the results format to serialize it, as well
15:37:45 [AndyS]
Better design for ASK. Low cost for COUNT(*)
15:37:51 [DaveB]
we'd be adding a new result format
15:37:56 [DaveB]
that means new services, new xml formats
15:38:19 [kendall]
heh, dave you owe me a coke. :>
15:38:25 [SteveH]
AndyS, COUNT can be considerably more expensive than ASK
15:38:54 [AndyS]
Steve - ASK = SELECT EXIST
15:39:01 [AndyS]
in Souri's message
15:39:06 [SteveH]
AndyS, yes
15:39:08 [DaveB]
is EXIST a SQL keyword?
15:39:48 [ericP]
Souri: we could have the results of COUNT as a new return type ala ASK
15:39:49 [kendall]
Souri suggests a whole range of cardinality queries motivate this
15:40:13 [Yoshio]
I share the need for COUNT, remember the need I mentioned of giving the user the chance to polish the query...
15:40:16 [ericP]
AndyS: next step, GROUP BY, is expensive
15:40:35 [ericP]
q+ to propose not going here until we tackle aggregates in general
15:40:38 [kendall]
simple v. complex (arbitrary) aggregates, basically
15:40:52 [DanC]
agenda + COUNT requirement?
15:40:53 [kendall]
Souri suggests ASK is a kind of simple aggregate already
15:40:55 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 13
15:40:55 [Zakim]
agendum 13. "COUNT requirement?" taken up [from DanC]
15:41:10 [ericP]
Souri: COUNT covers EXISTS (ASK) but is slightly more expensive
15:41:27 [ericP]
danc, should i shout out?
15:41:31 [DanC]
no
15:41:34 [ericP]
roger
15:42:30 [ericP]
AndyS: are we ruling out or making later grouping functionality inconvenient
15:42:45 [kendall]
Yeah, +1 to pat's question
15:43:02 [ericP]
PatH: how?
15:43:21 [ericP]
AndyS: probably an unfortunate syntax choice
15:43:27 [kendall]
AndyS largely worried about syntax that might not be forward compatible
15:44:03 [kendall]
COUNT * only for now; then add COUNT var ... GROUP BY ...
15:44:21 [kendall]
DanC: And I believe that's in our charter, yes?
15:45:47 [DanC]
s/DanC:/DanC,/
15:46:07 [kendall]
Ah, sorry. Yes, that wasn't for the reocrd, but a question. My bad.
15:46:26 [DanC]
np
15:46:51 [DanC]
ack ericP
15:46:51 [Zakim]
ericP, you wanted to propose not going here until we tackle aggregates in general
15:47:35 [AndyS]
q-
15:47:42 [kendall]
EricP wants to wait till we do aggregates generally.
15:48:04 [kendall]
(I agreed with that till Souri argued that ASK is already a simple aggregate which COUNT * would also be...)
15:48:19 [kendall]
Souri would be content w/ a deferral at this point
15:48:35 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to add a count/aggregate issue and postpone it, due to schedule considerations
15:48:55 [kendall]
RESOLVED
15:48:57 [DanC]
RESOLVED.
15:49:06 [kendall]
Abstains none
15:49:09 [DanC]
Zakim, close this agendum
15:49:09 [Zakim]
agendum 13 closed
15:49:10 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:49:11 [Zakim]
4. SPARQL QL publication [from DanC]
15:49:11 [Yoshio]
:-)
15:53:39 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) ...
15:53:42 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:53:42 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:54:00 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:54:00 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:54:03 [AndyS]
q+ to ask about regex language
15:54:04 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ...
15:54:41 [DaveB]
& pick a namespace name for xmlresults?
15:55:02 [DaveB]
I pick http://www.w3.org/2005/06/sparqlResults
15:55:45 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang @@ (5) defns extraction @@ (6) qname-dots
15:57:00 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang @@ (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots
15:57:30 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang. ericp, andys (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots
15:58:14 [DanC]
strike "@@Ensure markup around examples enables XSLT extraction."
15:58:58 [kendall]
Do the editor's intend the doc to LC w/ the red sections about consensus issues still in the doc?
15:59:04 [DanC]
drop "@@Labeling when document is TOC-stable
15:59:04 [DanC]
"
15:59:10 [DanC]
done @@Matching is on a graph from a dataset.
15:59:40 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/sparqlResults
16:00:19 [DanC]
PROPOSED: http://www.w3.org/2005/06/sparqlResults for results namespace name
16:00:48 [DanC]
RESOLVED.
16:00:48 [kendall]
RESOLVED, no abstentions or objections
16:01:18 [kendall]
ACTION DanC to put a doc at the new results format namespace
16:01:24 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang. ericp, andys (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots (7) results ns andys
16:01:48 [DanC]
"@@Prefix - sec 1.1 - See if there are any - consider rewriting if a just a few."
16:02:15 [DanC]
strike.
16:02:45 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang. ericp, andys (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots @@ (7) results ns andys
16:03:29 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang. ericp, andys (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots grammar. AndyS, EricP (7) results ns andys
16:04:13 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang. ericp, andys (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots grammar. AndyS, EricP (7) results ns andys (8) SOTD DanC, EricP
16:04:24 [DanC]
vs. 1.406
16:04:55 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang. ericp, andys (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots grammar. AndyS, EricP (7) results ns andys (8) SOTD DanC, EricP (9) production 20 grammar edit by andy?@@
16:05:52 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang. ericp, andys (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots grammar. AndyS, EricP (7) results ns andys (8) SOTD DanC, EricP (9) production 20 grammar edit by andy
16:06:51 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang, new section??@@ ericp, andys (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots grammar. AndyS, EricP (7) results ns andys (8) SOTD DanC, EricP (9) production 20 grammar edit by andy
16:07:25 [DanC]
(1) optionals, andy/pat, (2) IRI non-normalization, ericp (3) construct/limit andy/kc ... (4) clarify which regex lang, new section ericp, andys (5) defns extraction. ericp (6) qname-dots grammar. AndyS, EricP (7) results ns andys (8) SOTD DanC, EricP (9) production 20 grammar edit by andy
16:08:25 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to publish SPARQL ql as last call, v1.406 + 9 changes, contingnent on review as above
16:09:07 [kendall]
RESOLVED, no as&os
16:10:33 [DanC]
Zakim, close this agendum
16:10:33 [Zakim]
I do not know what agendum had been taken up, DanC
16:10:49 [DanC]
Zakim, close item SPARQL QL
16:10:49 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'close item SPARQL QL', DanC
16:10:49 [DanC]
Zakim, close item 4
16:10:49 [Zakim]
agendum 4 closed
16:10:49 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:10:55 [Zakim]
5. SPARQL protocol publication [from DanC]
16:10:55 [DanC]
Zakim, close item 5
16:10:55 [Zakim]
agendum 5 closed
16:10:55 [DanC]
agenda?
16:10:55 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
16:10:56 [Zakim]
6. SPARQL results format publication [from DanC]
16:10:59 [kendall]
we're out of meeting time
16:12:32 [DanC]
note 4 Jul holiday
16:12:38 [DanC]
... in the US
16:12:48 [DanC]
ADJOURN.
16:12:50 [Zakim]
-DaveB
16:13:01 [Zakim]
- +1.323.444.aaaa
16:13:06 [DanC]
RRSAgent, make logs world-access
16:13:07 [Zakim]
-Kevin
16:13:09 [Zakim]
-Yoshio
16:13:10 [DanC]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:13:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-dawg-minutes.html DanC
16:13:36 [Zakim]
-PatH
16:13:48 [Zakim]
-SteveH
16:13:53 [Zakim]
-Kendall_Clark
16:14:03 [Zakim]
-Jeen_Broekstra
16:16:35 [Zakim]
-Souri
16:19:53 [Zakim]
-DanC
16:19:54 [Zakim]
-EricP
16:20:09 [Zakim]
-AndyS
16:20:10 [Zakim]
SW_DAWG()10:30AM has ended
16:20:11 [Zakim]
Attendees were DanC, AndyS, DaveB, Yoshio, PatH, Kendall_Clark, SteveH, +1.323.444.aaaa, EricP, Souri, Kevin, Jeen_Broekstra
16:20:36 [AndyS]
rrsagent, please leave us
16:20:36 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item:
16:20:36 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: JosD to fix up the relevant tests [1]
16:20:36 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-dawg-irc#T15-15-43