IRC log of wai-wcag on 2005-05-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:00:06 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
14:00:06 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc
14:00:27 [Michael]
chair: Michael Cooper
14:01:02 [Zakim]
+Becky_Gibson
14:01:03 [Michael]
agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0556.html
14:01:05 [Zakim]
+ +1.703.527.aaaa
14:01:14 [Becky_Gibson]
Becky_Gibson has joined #wai-wcag
14:01:23 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
14:01:38 [mcmay]
mcmay has joined #wai-wcag
14:01:49 [mcmay]
zakim, what's the code?
14:01:52 [Zakim]
+??P14
14:02:00 [Zakim]
the conference code is 92248 (tel:+1.617.761.6200), mcmay
14:02:07 [ben]
zakim, ??P14 is Ben
14:02:22 [Zakim]
+Ben; got it
14:02:36 [Zakim]
+Matt
14:03:01 [Michael]
zakim, 1.703 is Tim_Boland
14:03:01 [Zakim]
sorry, Michael, I do not recognize a party named '1.703'
14:03:07 [Michael]
zakim, +1.703 is Tim_Boland
14:03:07 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland; got it
14:03:29 [Michael]
zakim, ??P7 is Lisa_Seeman
14:03:29 [Zakim]
+Lisa_Seeman; got it
14:04:06 [Michael]
zakim, tu me gen!
14:04:06 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'tu me gen!', Michael
14:04:29 [leasa]
no wonder zakim does't like Canadians
14:05:14 [Michael]
zakim, take up item 1
14:05:14 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Script techniques http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0249.html and baseline impact" taken up [from Michael]
14:06:08 [ben]
Scribe: Ben
14:06:25 [ben]
agenda?
14:06:33 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 1
14:06:50 [ben]
bg: think we need to think about what we want to include in script techniques for next WD
14:06:53 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Script techniques http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0249.html and baseline impact" taken up [from Michael]
14:07:25 [ben]
bg: propose we have 3 levels of scripting techniques 1) no scripting in baseline; 2) scripts that can enhance access; 3) accessible scripting
14:07:41 [leasa]
this sounds good
14:07:53 [Michael]
ack john
14:07:53 [ben]
bg: difference between 2 and 3 are things that help accessibility vs. ways to write scripts acessibly
14:08:07 [ben]
js: think that's 3 different approaches, but only 2 baselines
14:08:12 [leasa]
we can add a cover note
14:08:24 [leasa]
maybe that it is beeter not to have scripts in the baseline
14:08:30 [leasa]
today
14:08:41 [ben]
bg: agree, does seem like only 2 baselines
14:08:54 [ben]
bg: leave accessible scripts out for the next WD?
14:09:15 [ben]
js: leave placeholder and include some preliminary description of these techniques?
14:09:41 [ben]
bg: do people agree we need all 3 categories?
14:10:12 [ben]
ls: think it might make more sense to merge them - scripts that enhance accessibility should be part of both baselines
14:10:46 [Zakim]
+Alex_Li
14:11:20 [ben]
bg: so you're saying use scripts that enhance accessibility, but if they don't run, no harm is done
14:11:32 [ben]
ls: yes, include them even if it's outside of baseline
14:11:36 [ben]
q+
14:11:48 [Michael]
ack john
14:11:52 [leasa]
q+
14:12:09 [ben]
js: in base baseline, where there is no support for client-side scripting, we might want to suggest use of server-side validation techniques
14:12:43 [Michael]
ack ben
14:13:19 [ben]
bc: javascript can be used even if not part of baseline (just not relied upon)
14:13:34 [Michael]
ack leasa
14:13:37 [ben]
bg: think what we're saying is that anywhere we can, we include advice about script that degrades gracefully
14:14:12 [Zakim]
+Wendy
14:14:37 [wendy]
wendy has joined #wai-wcag
14:14:40 [ben]
ls: example of server-side validation as fallback - it's still good to also have client-side validation - don't want to reduce accessibility features just because a technology isn't in the baseline
14:15:03 [ben]
mc: yes, these techniques would be optional in the base baseline
14:15:14 [ben]
mc: do we feel pretty confident on the baseline?
14:15:38 [ben]
js: are we agreed that we're dealing with 2 baselines and 2 tracks within them or is it back to three?
14:16:02 [ben]
[group agrees - 2 baselines - 2 tracks]
14:16:04 [wendy]
fyi: can use "resolution: ...." to capture resolutions in scribe.perl
14:16:33 [ben]
resolution: assume 2 baselines and 2 tracks for script techniques
14:16:49 [ben]
mc: matt and becky, what do we need to do to script techinques?
14:16:51 [wendy]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
14:16:51 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-minutes.html wendy
14:17:10 [ben]
mm: most of those things implicitly falls into one of those categories - not a bright line between the two in some cases
14:17:20 [wendy]
RRSAgent, make log world
14:17:25 [ben]
mm: still have a list of bugs and issues against current draft to work through
14:18:42 [ben]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:18:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see John_Slatin, Lisa_Seeman, Michael_Cooper, Becky_Gibson, Tim_Boland, Christophe_Strobbe, Ben, Matt, Alex_Li, Wendy
14:18:50 [ben]
Present: John_Slatin, Lisa_Seeman, Michael_Cooper, Becky_Gibson, Tim_Boland, Christophe_Strobbe, Ben, Matt, Alex_Li, Wendy
14:19:27 [ben]
mc: are there additional techniques to be proposed? want to have a good set of draft techniques for the face to face.
14:20:55 [ben]
mc: what other general decisions do we need to make about script techs?
14:21:24 [ben]
bg: one thing is if we allow scripts in a baseline, do we still need to say don't use javascript URIs in hrefs?
14:21:52 [ben]
mc: optional in baseline that includes scripts, but can't do it in the base baseline
14:23:13 [ben]
bg: in some applications, you can't degrade gracefully
14:24:42 [ben]
mc: might be good excercise to take script techniques and sort them into the two baselines
14:26:08 [ben]
bg: we do need to go through to make sure that now that script can be part of a baseline, guidelines cover all the issues around what people might do with script
14:26:41 [Michael]
ack john
14:26:43 [ben]
mm: suggest dividing on general techniques around scripting and "if javascript is required"
14:27:23 [ben]
js: think we may have fundamenatally different assumptions about accessibility practice
14:28:29 [ben]
js: may be a need to have a conversation about those two assumptions
14:29:59 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
14:30:18 [Zakim]
+Dave_MacDonald
14:30:27 [David]
sorry I'm late, had to finish a job for a client
14:30:33 [ben]
mm: may not be as different as you think - talking about "unobtrusive javascript" in some cases, then other approach is where javascript is the only way to achieve certain functionality
14:32:00 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
14:32:10 [ben]
bg: agree that it's important that we handle script techniques that way - here's how you use javascript and degrade gracefully - here's how you use it if you rely on javascript
14:32:48 [Zakim]
-Becky_Gibson
14:33:11 [ben]
action: becky and matt to review SC and identify script issues related to each baseline assumption
14:33:24 [ben]
zakim, close this item
14:33:24 [Zakim]
agendum 1 closed
14:33:25 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:33:26 [Zakim]
2. Prioritise content for next round of techniques drafts [from Michael]
14:33:30 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 2
14:33:30 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Prioritise content for next round of techniques drafts" taken up [from Michael]
14:33:58 [ben]
js: what I had in mind was something like the discussion we just had for scripting techs, but for the techniques documents in general
14:34:31 [ben]
js: near-term goal is new draft of techniques at end of June, question is what is most important to include in these new drafts
14:35:06 [ben]
js: one goal is to come as close as we can to a last call draft - more specifically, we're aiming at giving web community a clear understadning about what it is we're actually planning to do
14:35:23 [ben]
js: question is, what has to be in techniques documents to accomplish that?
14:36:32 [ben]
mc: this is in terms of content and not structure, right?
14:36:39 [ben]
js: yes, primarily content
14:37:03 [ben]
mc: example might be to include the techniques proposed as a result of the issue summaries
14:37:20 [ben]
mc: another one is let's really feel good about script techniques
14:38:07 [ben]
dm: focus is on General, HTML, CSS and Script?
14:38:31 [ben]
js: I have a question about general, but certainly the other 3 (we haven't resolved relationship between general and the guide)
14:39:43 [ben]
js: at f2f, one possibility was that the guide doc would replace general techniques, another was that general does live as a separate document on par with HTML and CSS. We've not had a real discussion on that and I think it makes a difference about how we go about doing the work
14:39:57 [wendy]
q+
14:40:32 [Michael]
ack wendy
14:40:54 [ben]
action: john and david to make recommendation about how guide doc and general techniques relate
14:41:38 [ben]
wc: we talked about format of guide doc as an agenda item for the face to face - wondering if we should wait until F2F?
14:42:43 [ben]
js: propose that we're in agreement about HTML, CSS and Scripting techniques and that the general techniques and guide doc need to be further addressed at the F2F
14:44:49 [ben]
action: john to initiate additional work from subgroup on format of guide docs
14:46:08 [wendy]
q+
14:46:16 [Michael]
ack wendy
14:46:17 [ben]
mc: there have been techniques issue reviews for guidelines which have resulted in various reccomendations, should we include them?
14:46:46 [ben]
wc: think as much cleanup as we can do, the better - a lot of the reviews have been moving toward that
14:46:55 [Michael]
resolution: Focus on HTML, CSS, Script techniques for next round of drafts
14:47:33 [Michael]
resolution: Have at least placeholders for the techniques proposals arising out of guideline reviews
14:53:16 [ben]
action: wendy look into time to create questionnaires
14:54:04 [ben]
dm: any resolution about how much baseline information is included yet?
14:54:48 [ben]
mc: have been operating under the 3 baselines assumption for some time now
14:55:08 [ben]
dm: does there need to be a recommendation on format?
14:55:15 [wendy]
q+
14:55:20 [jslatin]
[music]Don't stop thinking about to-MOR-row...
14:55:31 [ben]
q+
14:55:38 [Michael]
ack wendy
14:56:19 [ben]
wc: important to have a mock-up by the f2f - for guideline 1.1 work, I've been rewriting some techniques to include baseline info - would be helpful to have some mockups to discuss at f2f
14:57:01 [ben]
dm: might want to do mockups while we do issue reviews
14:57:07 [Michael]
ack ben
14:58:17 [ben]
resolution: next techniques drafts will include baseline information
14:58:36 [ben]
mc: need action items for people to create mockups
14:59:03 [ben]
wc: part of what I was doing was looking at initial information that MC, BG and BC generated
15:00:14 [ben]
wc: part of what needs to happen in reviews is to look at that info and addresss issues, suggest ways to address places where things don't match up
15:01:18 [David]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0010.html
15:01:48 [David]
i can
15:02:20 [Michael]
action: ben create mockup of baseline in techniques
15:02:48 [ben]
action: matt propose how to include baseline in scripting techniques
15:03:21 [Zakim]
-John_Slatin
15:03:21 [Michael]
zakim, ping in 5 minutes
15:03:22 [Zakim]
ok, Michael
15:03:23 [Zakim]
-Dave_MacDonald
15:03:25 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
15:03:32 [Zakim]
-Lisa_Seeman
15:07:18 [Zakim]
+Dave_MacDonald
15:08:22 [Zakim]
Michael, you asked to be pinged at this time
15:08:35 [Zakim]
+John_Slatin
15:08:53 [David]
scibe: david
15:08:59 [Zakim]
+Christophe_Strobbe
15:09:00 [Michael]
scribe: David
15:09:00 [ben]
agenda?
15:09:06 [ben]
zakim, close this item
15:09:07 [David]
scribe: David_macDOnald
15:09:14 [Michael]
scribe: David
15:09:20 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 3
15:09:23 [Zakim]
agendum 2 closed
15:09:24 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:09:26 [Zakim]
3. Continue review of 2.4 [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/att-0344/2005-05-02_issuesummary_techniques_2_4.html via Michael]
15:09:29 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Continue review of 2.4" taken up [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/att-0344/2005-05-02_issuesummary_techniques_2_4.html via Michael]
15:10:01 [David]
mc: john yvette and I worked on 2.4
15:10:56 [David]
major thing is clarify dif betwn 1.4 & 2.3 because they both had structure techniques, 1.4 is structure for its own sake 2.4 is mostly navigation
15:11:18 [David]
mc: went over sc regarding that
15:11:46 [David]
mc: that delt with most techniques issues,
15:14:03 [wendy]
Linear reading order of tables
15:15:34 [David]
js: resolution is that proposal to move this technique with the sc on reading order
15:16:15 [wendy]
reading order SC may move from 2.4 to 1.3. this technique should move with that SC. there are issues. hold off discussion until know where it goes.
15:17:05 [Michael]
#layouttables_linearize
15:17:13 [wendy]
agenda+ 655
15:17:20 [wendy]
agenda+ #layouttables_linearize
15:17:35 [wendy]
Link groups
15:18:54 [Michael]
#linkgroups
15:19:03 [wendy]
agenda+ #linkgroups
15:19:06 [David]
js: we also refined sc on this
15:20:01 [Michael]
#linkgroups_tabindex
15:20:03 [wendy]
resolution: drop technique "tabindex to skip link groups (future)"
15:20:47 [David]
technique to skip groups needs work
15:20:49 [wendy]
q+
15:20:56 [Michael]
#linkgroups_skip
15:21:05 [Michael]
ack wendy
15:22:17 [David]
mc: keepers are skipping links and identiying link groups
15:22:31 [David]
bc: hide link groups makes no sense
15:23:17 [David]
wc: we are not making skip links visible
15:23:33 [David]
wc: on wai
15:23:50 [Michael]
#linkgroups_hide
15:23:57 [David]
bc: should retitle task , hiding the spip link
15:24:12 [David]
wc: all of these should be the same technique
15:24:44 [David]
wc: propose merging 3 techniques into one
15:25:05 [David]
bc: but hiding skip link is optional and skip link necessary to meet sc
15:25:57 [David]
wc: ask is what maps to sc
15:26:07 [David]
s/ ask/task
15:27:35 [David]
js: let's put on agenda next week, is it promising enough to put into the f2f
15:28:22 [Michael]
#link_structure
15:28:30 [David]
mc: zap that above
15:29:18 [David]
mc: hiding ASCII mapped repeating
15:30:11 [Michael]
#asciiart
15:30:23 [David]
mc: need to do something with sc, put in 1.1 not 2.4, it's wendy's problem
15:31:19 [Michael]
#frame-title
15:31:41 [David]
mc:issue 1117,i don't think the comment is confusing,
15:32:33 [David]
mc: test cases have to be worked on as well
15:33:02 [David]
mc: the problem is title attribute has different reasons for use
15:33:18 [wendy]
q+
15:34:05 [David]
mc: at best optional
15:35:01 [David]
wc: I have question relating to 1.1, comment is some titles needed my concern, when we use an image in a link, is that 1.1
15:35:17 [David]
js: I don't think of frames as non text content
15:35:36 [Zakim]
-Alex_Li
15:35:36 [David]
bc: its a box around text
15:36:32 [David]
2c: i'm confused because I run into stuf that is in 1.3, 2.4 etc....made me question other things in 1.1
15:36:46 [David]
s/2w/wc
15:36:54 [David]
s/2c/wc
15:37:16 [David]
js: do we need this techniques
15:37:41 [David]
mc: it's in 1.0 and useful to have it there to know that we dropped it
15:37:46 [Michael]
#frame-longdesc
15:37:57 [David]
wc: do we need a separate appendix, of has been techniques
15:38:44 [Becky_Gibson]
Becky_Gibson has joined #wai-wcag
15:39:06 [David]
js: propose that we not recommend this tachnique and propose an appendix of ead techniques
15:39:14 [David]
s/ead/dead
15:39:51 [David]
bc: what about reapair techniuqes many reasons to deprecate things
15:40:24 [wendy]
two appendicies: 1. fallback/repair - still using although not happy about 2. deprecated - don't need to do anymore/don't recommend
15:40:34 [rscano]
rscano has joined #wai-wcag
15:40:39 [David]
js: distinction between reapair and fully dead techniques
15:40:42 [rscano]
rscano has left #wai-wcag
15:40:49 [rscano]
rscano has joined #wai-wcag
15:41:04 [wendy]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-HTML-TECHS-20050211/#fallback-techniques
15:42:12 [David]
mc: tab order in forms
15:42:17 [David]
js: still need it
15:42:23 [David]
mc: need to remap
15:42:27 [wendy]
action: michael create 2nd appendix for deprecated techniques and move deprecated techs there.
15:42:42 [David]
mc: access key
15:42:46 [wendy]
action: someone write rationale for each deprecated technique to explain why deprecating.
15:42:59 [David]
mc: tab spaces,
15:43:27 [David]
mc: don't think you can do that. just one tab space
15:43:46 [David]
bc: if in forms, links mode virtual tab space
15:44:22 [Zakim]
+Becky_Gibson
15:44:29 [leasa]
leasa has left #wai-wcag
15:45:11 [David]
mc: quick decision not possible
15:45:20 [Michael]
#form_tabindex
15:45:58 [David]
wc: tab order important but don't use tabindex
15:46:30 [David]
mc: if technique is kept it needs work
15:46:54 [David]
links sparation, character between links
15:49:34 [David]
bc: now we';ve go authors looking in various places for similar information
15:52:24 [Michael]
#separate-links
15:52:34 [David]
mc: flag it
15:53:20 [David]
flag it applies to separation between links
15:54:50 [David]
wc: links to gl 1.3
15:55:07 [ben]
agenda?
15:55:09 [wendy]
#css-fallback - maps to baseline and/or 1.3
15:55:11 [ben]
zakim, close this item
15:55:17 [ben]
zakim, take up agendum 4
15:55:24 [David]
mc: defn of technology and technique
15:55:28 [wendy]
zakim, close item 8
15:55:29 [Zakim]
agendum 3 closed
15:55:30 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:55:31 [wendy]
zakim, close item 9
15:55:32 [Zakim]
4. Definition of technology and technique [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0503.html via Michael]
15:55:33 [wendy]
zakim, close item 10
15:55:36 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Definition of technology and technique" taken up [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0503.html via Michael]
15:55:40 [Zakim]
agendum 8 closed
15:55:41 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:55:43 [Zakim]
4. Definition of technology and technique [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0503.html via Michael]
15:55:46 [Zakim]
agendum 9 closed
15:55:47 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:55:49 [Zakim]
4. Definition of technology and technique [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0503.html via Michael]
15:55:53 [Zakim]
agendum 10 closed
15:55:54 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:55:55 [Zakim]
4. Definition of technology and technique [from http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2005AprJun/0503.html via Michael]
15:56:42 [ben]
q+
15:56:43 [David]
js:recommend we adopt same defn of tehnology ---consistent defn across wcag socs
15:56:51 [wendy]
q-
15:57:16 [David]
s/socs/docs
15:58:15 [David]
bc: we don't have a defn appendix, do we link to gl or make our own
15:58:23 [David]
js: let's ling to theirs
15:58:35 [David]
s/ling/link
15:59:36 [David]
bc: we may need to define words later as tech docs evolve
16:00:04 [David]
bc: could write xslt that pulls from GL
16:00:16 [David]
js: can we add to that?
16:00:46 [David]
wc: in 1.0 if term used in technique doc we compied it
16:00:51 [David]
js: makes sense
16:01:33 [Zakim]
-Matt
16:02:30 [wendy]
resolution: if a term that is defined in wcag 2.0 is used in a techniques document, that definition is copied into the techniques glossary. definitions that are unique to techs docs are defined in techs docs.
16:02:52 [wendy]
action: ben generate glossaries in techs documents
16:02:57 [wendy]
ben? do you accept that action item?
16:03:09 [ben]
sure
16:03:28 [wendy]
thx. right now, i think all it includes is technique and technology. ;)
16:04:30 [ben]
resolved: define "technique" as "a method or body of methods that may be used to satisfy the success criteria defined in WCAG 2.0"
16:05:36 [Zakim]
-Michael_Cooper
16:05:38 [Zakim]
-Becky_Gibson
16:05:39 [Zakim]
-John_Slatin
16:05:39 [Zakim]
-Dave_MacDonald
16:05:40 [Zakim]
-Christophe_Strobbe
16:05:41 [Zakim]
-Ben
16:05:49 [Zakim]
-Wendy
16:05:51 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG(techniques)10:00AM has ended
16:05:51 [wendy]
resolution: define "technique" as "a method or body of methods that may be used to satisfy the success criteria defined in WCAG 2.0"
16:05:52 [Zakim]
Attendees were John_Slatin, Michael_Cooper, Becky_Gibson, +1.703.527.aaaa, Christophe_Strobbe, Ben, Matt, Tim_Boland, Lisa_Seeman, Alex_Li, Wendy, Dave_MacDonald
16:06:00 [wendy]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:06:00 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-minutes.html wendy
16:07:44 [Christophe]
Christophe has left #wai-wcag
16:08:55 [wendy]
hmm. "resolution:" doesn't actually have an effect, although it is defined in the user's guide. must be a different template that picks that up.
16:09:06 [wendy]
i'm hoping to write a template for our minutes that puts actions and resoultions at the top.
16:12:45 [ben]
does "resolved:" have an effect?
16:13:06 [wendy]
no.
16:13:19 [wendy]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
16:13:27 [wendy]
says to use "resolution"
16:13:43 [wendy]
also says can use a variety of templates. therefore, assuming it is imlemented in one of the other tempaltes...or hadn't been yet.
16:15:09 [wendy]
could either modifly scribe.perl to create or create a template and use -template templateFile.html
16:15:10 [wendy]
Use templateFile.html as the template for generating the minutes.
16:15:19 [wendy]
s/modifly/modify heh
16:16:36 [wendy]
will definitely need to modify scribe.perl to create the list of resolutions.
16:16:43 [wendy]
here's part of a template:
16:17:25 [wendy]
<h2>Contents</h2>
16:17:26 [wendy]
<ul>
16:17:28 [wendy]
<li><a href="#agenda">Topics</a>
16:17:29 [wendy]
<ol>
16:17:31 [wendy]
SV_MEETING_AGENDA
16:17:32 [wendy]
</ol>
16:17:34 [wendy]
</li>
16:17:35 [wendy]
<li><a href="#ActionSummary">Summary of Action Items</a></li>
16:17:37 [wendy]
</ul>
16:17:39 [wendy]
<hr>
16:17:40 [wendy]
<div class="meeting">
16:17:42 [wendy]
SV_AGENDA_BODIES
16:17:43 [wendy]
</div>
16:17:45 [wendy]
<h2><a name="ActionSummary">Summary of Action Items</a></h2>
16:17:46 [wendy]
<!-- Action Items -->
16:17:48 [wendy]
SV_ACTION_ITEMS
16:17:50 [wendy]
therefore need to create "SV_RESOLUTIONS" in scribe.perl so that we can use in the template.
16:18:55 [wendy]
hm. already handled in a checked in version: http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/scribe/scribe.perl
16:19:01 [wendy]
wonder why rrs agent doesn't do it.
16:23:59 [wendy]
RESOLUTION: this sucks and should work
16:24:08 [wendy]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:24:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-minutes.html wendy
16:24:47 [wendy]
nope. doesn't work yet.
16:25:06 [wendy]
will require futzing. i'm off to finish surveys.
16:25:09 [wendy]
zakim, bye
16:25:09 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #wai-wcag
16:25:13 [wendy]
RRSAGent, bye
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
I see 9 open action items:
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: becky and matt to review SC and identify script issues related to each baseline assumption [1]
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc#T14-33-11
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: john and david to make recommendation about how guide doc and general techniques relate [2]
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc#T14-40-54
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: john to initiate additional work from subgroup on format of guide docs [3]
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc#T14-44-49
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: wendy look into time to create questionnaires [4]
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc#T14-53-16
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ben create mockup of baseline in techniques [5]
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc#T15-02-20
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: matt propose how to include baseline in scripting techniques [6]
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc#T15-02-48
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: michael create 2nd appendix for deprecated techniques and move deprecated techs there. [7]
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc#T15-42-27
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: someone write rationale for each deprecated technique to explain why deprecating. [8]
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc#T15-42-46
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: ben generate glossaries in techs documents [9]
16:25:13 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/05/25-wai-wcag-irc#T16-02-52