IRC log of dawg on 2005-04-05

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:29:41 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dawg
14:29:41 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc
14:29:59 [Zakim]
+HowardK
14:30:01 [Zakim]
+PatH
14:30:13 [DanC]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:30:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +31.33.465.aaaa, Yoshio, DanC, Kevin, HowardK, PatH
14:30:47 [DanC]
Zakim, aaa is JeenB
14:30:47 [Zakim]
sorry, DanC, I do not recognize a party named 'aaa'
14:31:18 [Zakim]
+??P40
14:31:28 [kendall]
kendall has joined #dawg
14:31:30 [DanC]
Zakim, ??P40 is DaveB
14:31:30 [Zakim]
+DaveB; got it
14:31:45 [Zakim]
+Kendall_Clark
14:32:22 [DanC]
Zakim, take up agendum 1
14:32:22 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Convene, take roll, review records and agenda http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0004.html" taken up [from DanC]
14:32:45 [DanC]
Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:32:45 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +31.33.465.aaaa, Yoshio, DanC, Kevin, HowardK, PatH, DaveB, Kendall_Clark
14:32:51 [bijan]
bijan has joined #dawg
14:32:53 [DanC]
Zakim, aaaa is JeenB
14:32:53 [Zakim]
+JeenB; got it
14:33:11 [kendall]
zakim, who's on the phone
14:33:11 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who's on the phone', kendall
14:33:30 [Yoshio]
me s/angenaam/aangenaam/
14:33:49 [DanC]
-> http://www.w3.org/2005/03/29-dawg-minutes.html 29 Mar minutes
14:33:59 [kendall]
minutes approved from last week's meeting
14:34:33 [kendall]
(do we have today's regrets yet?)
14:34:58 [DanC]
regrets: AndyS, EricP, ???
14:34:59 [kendall]
Bryan Thompson, AndyS,
14:35:13 [JosD]
JosD has joined #dawg
14:35:26 [kendall]
Also attending today: JosD
14:35:49 [Zakim]
+JosD
14:35:51 [DanC]
next meeting 12 Apr, DaveB to scribe, risks noted
14:36:42 [DanC]
Zakim, call EricP-8190
14:36:42 [Zakim]
ok, DanC; the call is being made
14:36:44 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:36:53 [kendall]
btw, my scribing can't go past 12 noon my time (i.e., 84 more minutes :>)
14:37:00 [DanC]
agenda + punctuationSyntax
14:37:15 [kendall]
(going to see Cisco demonstrate some RDF in its new IOS!)
14:37:35 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
14:37:35 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "issue: valueTesting" taken up [from DanC]
14:37:49 [Zakim]
-EricP
14:37:50 [bijanp]
bijanp has joined #dawg
14:37:58 [Zakim]
+Gabrielle_Bartolini
14:38:20 [SteveH]
Zakim, Gabrielle_Bartolini is SteveH
14:38:20 [Zakim]
+SteveH; got it
14:38:21 [DanC]
Zakim, Gabrielle_Bartolini is temporarily SteveH
14:38:22 [Zakim]
sorry, DanC, I do not recognize a party named 'Gabrielle_Bartolini'
14:38:34 [kendall]
SteveH and EricP also attending today
14:38:53 [kendall]
err, s/EricP//
14:38:57 [kendall]
-- whatever ;>
14:39:12 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0015.html 11th hour datatype testing proposal
14:40:36 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
14:40:36 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
14:40:53 [kendall]
some discussion of some of ericp valuetesting tests...
14:41:31 [DaveB]
looking at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/perl/modules/W3C/Rdf/test/SPARQL-DT-1-alg.sh?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
14:42:08 [kendall]
HowardK been following along a bit on Eric's design
14:43:03 [Yoshio]
q+ to ask if a != b is True if no assertion on a being equal to b or not is provided
14:43:23 [kendall]
(discussion of eric's sparql-dt-0)
14:44:28 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
14:44:28 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
14:44:55 [kendall]
XQuery makes 42 int and 42 float True (I think? It promotes the int to float, apparently)
14:45:34 [SteveH]
I think this test says that xsd:int(42.0) = 42 is true
14:46:01 [kendall]
discussion of 11.1.1 of rq23
14:46:20 [DaveB]
it's refering to http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery/#mapping
14:46:24 [DanC]
ack yoshio
14:46:24 [Zakim]
Yoshio, you wanted to ask if a != b is True if no assertion on a being equal to b or not is provided
14:46:58 [Yoshio]
re: Eric's design, a != b should be True
14:48:02 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
14:48:02 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
14:48:58 [Yoshio]
following fron link on "!" leads to XQuery fn:not, which would say so
14:49:25 [DanC]
ack danc
14:49:25 [Zakim]
DanC, you wanted to give the "datatype swamp" speech again
14:50:19 [kendall]
"engagement is bad, as is thinking" -- :>
14:51:43 [kendall]
danc tries to recruit someone to co-present Eric's design w/ Eric
14:52:09 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
14:52:09 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
14:52:54 [kendall]
ah, Tuscany...
14:53:24 [DanC]
ACTION DaveB: work with EricP to clarify valueTesting proposal
14:53:30 [DanC]
... ETA 2 weeks
14:54:14 [DaveB]
EricP's proposal seems not to refer to http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery/#promotion Type Promotion of numeric types, which seems relevant. and has a typo or two re the 2nd test. [this is for my information]
14:54:19 [DanC]
ACTION HowardK: seek clarification on valueTesting w.r.t. differenced from XQuery
14:55:58 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
14:55:58 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "issue: sort" taken up [from DanC]
14:57:01 [DanC]
. ACTION: PatH to review sort design in 2 weeks
14:57:05 [DanC]
not started...
14:58:56 [kendall]
iirc, Kowari's itQL has sort
14:59:27 [kendall]
Jeen says something about comparing blank nodes and literals (?)
15:00:10 [DanC]
Jeen: SerQL doesn't does offset/limit but not SORT, yet; due to requests, we're starting to have a stab at it
15:00:17 [kendall]
er, iTQL, I should say.
15:00:55 [kendall]
Versa also has sort.
15:01:08 [kendall]
how few is "widespread", I wonder
15:02:27 [DanC]
Jos: ORDER BY doesn't make sense with CONSTRUCT
15:02:35 [Yoshio_]
Yoshio_ has joined #dawg
15:03:22 [DaveB]
[['Using ORDER BY on a solution sequence for a result form other than SELECT has no direct effect because only SELECT returns a sequence of results, not an RDF graph]]
15:03:27 [kendall]
order by only applies to SELECt -- we think!
15:03:32 [DanC]
"Using ORDER BY on a solution sequence for a result form other than SELECT has no direct effect because only SELECT returns a sequence of results, not an RDF graph. However, in combination with LIMIT and OFFSET, it can be used to return partial results."
15:04:40 [kendall]
So, another proposal discussed where the prime designer or proponent isn't here. :>
15:04:46 [kendall]
tricky
15:05:42 [Yoshio]
q+ to ask if there is a way (or need for tha way) to get just the number of the solutions
15:06:09 [SteveH]
Yoshio, there isn;t a way to do that currently as far as I know
15:06:14 [DanC]
OPTIONS: 2 questions: 1 prefer to adopt this sort design (or something close) vs prefer to postpone. 2: probably object to postpone / object to this design or something close
15:07:06 [bijanp]
(Not quite OT, but related, may be helpful, i'm unsure how reliable or good, but: http://www.cs.umd.edu/Library/TRs/CS-TR-4611/CS-TR-4611.ps )
15:07:06 [DanC]
pref this sort design: 1 1
15:07:11 [Yoshio]
Hmm, we do need for that function to show users, for example, the total number of documents hit
15:07:23 [DanC]
pref to postpone: 1 1 1 1
15:07:38 [DanC]
oppose postpone: 0
15:07:38 [Yoshio]
Yoshio is for pref
15:07:43 [DanC]
oppose postpone: 1
15:08:02 [DanC]
oppose sort: 1
15:08:28 [DanC]
pref this sort design: 1 1 1
15:08:31 [kendall]
3 for prefers this design
15:09:30 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:09:30 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:10:12 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:10:12 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:10:29 [kendall]
KevinW says that some of the complexity in the sort design is linked to complexity in other issues
15:11:01 [Yoshio]
in sorting we have an arbitrary ordering for the last resort, though
15:12:57 [kendall]
UMD cares more about limit with "next 10" than we do about sort
15:13:01 [kendall]
fwiw
15:14:13 [DaveB]
ref http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-dawg-uc/#u2.19
15:14:36 [kendall]
fine-grained parsing of use cases that weren't intended to read that way
15:14:39 [DanC]
(limit/offset seems like a protocol thing)
15:14:45 [kendall]
(er, that's off the record, I should have said!)
15:15:25 [kendall]
(limit & offset were originally in teh protocol, but i removed them at andy's urging, as I recall)
15:15:51 [Yoshio]
q+ to say a project next to me deals with patent search, where user should be informed of the number of the match before getting the real records
15:16:51 [DanC]
PatH: limit/offset could be done with protocol tokens
15:16:53 [bijan]
limit is in the language now, see 10.1
15:17:26 [DanC]
yes, bijan... we're discussing whether that's the design we prefer
15:17:29 [DanC]
ack yoshio
15:17:30 [Zakim]
Yoshio, you wanted to ask if there is a way (or need for tha way) to get just the number of the solutions and to say a project next to me deals with patent search, where user
15:17:35 [Zakim]
... should be informed of the number of the match before getting the real records
15:17:37 [bijan]
Ah, ok.
15:19:36 [howardk]
for those interested, new version of XQuery WD is available at http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery/
15:20:55 [Yoshio]
to ask if "03"^^xsd:integer < "1"^^xsd:integer (lexical form rule 4.1)
15:21:36 [DaveB]
I think, yes it says that in the rq23
15:22:57 [Yoshio]
Hmm, horrible, confusing at least
15:23:09 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
15:23:09 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "SPARQL QL publication candidate" taken up [from DanC]
15:23:17 [DaveB]
actually I can't tell since those rules may/only apply if operator:< can't be used
15:23:23 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:23:23 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:23:25 [DanC]
Zakim, agenda?
15:23:25 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
15:23:26 [Zakim]
4. SPARQL QL publication candidate [from DanC]
15:23:28 [Zakim]
5. SPARQL Variable Results format [from DanC]
15:23:30 [Zakim]
6. issue wsdlAbstractProtocol [from DanC]
15:23:31 [Zakim]
7. issue xmlAbstractSyntax [from DanC]
15:23:32 [Zakim]
8. Protocol edits [from DanC]
15:23:33 [Zakim]
9. Test Suite Maintenance [from DanC]
15:23:34 [Zakim]
10. punctuationSyntax [from DanC]
15:23:44 [DanC]
Zakim, take up agendum 10
15:23:44 [Zakim]
agendum 10. "punctuationSyntax" taken up [from DanC]
15:23:54 [Yoshio]
yes
15:24:02 [JosD]
yes
15:24:03 [kendall]
There is reification syntax in rq23
15:24:22 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:24:22 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:24:36 [Yoshio]
q-
15:25:03 [kendall]
SteveH: the value of the current syntax is that it's "like" Turtle; so adding new stuff reduces that value
15:25:13 [DaveB]
I'd agree with steve, jos
15:26:37 [kendall]
<<bad echo!>>
15:26:58 [DanC]
ACTION DanC: propose to close punctuationSyntax (again) sans <<reifiction shorthand>>
15:27:13 [DanC]
Zakim, close agendum 10
15:27:13 [Zakim]
agendum 10 closed
15:27:14 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:27:16 [Zakim]
4. SPARQL QL publication candidate [from DanC]
15:27:41 [kendall]
Yo: yes
15:27:59 [DanC]
Zakim, who's talking?
15:28:09 [Zakim]
DanC, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: JosD (32%), DanC (60%), SteveH (15%)
15:28:21 [SteveH]
zakim, mute me
15:28:21 [Zakim]
SteveH should now be muted
15:28:27 [kendall]
zakim, mute me
15:28:27 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should now be muted
15:29:07 [DanC]
PROPOSED: to publish
15:29:07 [DanC]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/ 1.290
15:29:07 [DanC]
as a W3C WD, with editorial and technical TODOs highlighted,
15:29:07 [DanC]
with status ala "the WG is preparing for last call; while
15:29:07 [DanC]
we do our internal review, the community is welcome to
15:29:08 [DanC]
comment too."
15:29:12 [DanC]
Zakim, who's on the phone?
15:29:12 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JeenB, Yoshio, DanC, Kevin, HowardK, PatH, DaveB, Kendall_Clark (muted), JosD, SteveH (muted)
15:29:27 [kendall]
zakim, unmute me
15:29:27 [Zakim]
Kendall_Clark should no longer be muted
15:30:34 [SteveH]
zakim, unmute me
15:30:34 [Zakim]
SteveH should no longer be muted
15:30:56 [kendall]
Yoshio, KevinW, HowardK, PatH, Kendall, DaveB, SteveH -- support pub'ing now
15:30:59 [SteveH]
zakim, mute me
15:30:59 [Zakim]
SteveH should now be muted
15:31:01 [DaveB]
I found 2.4, 2.6 confusing in parts. 5.4, 9 defns baffled me. 2.7 & lots need section nos.
15:31:03 [kendall]
Jeen does too
15:31:08 [kendall]
JosD does by implication :>
15:31:30 [kendall]
no one seems opposed to publishing it, more relevantly
15:31:49 [DaveB]
(in typo land; 3.1 uri syntax wrong; 4.1 empty; 6.2 dc namespace urls wrong)
15:37:31 [DanC]
ACTION PatH: internal review of rq23, starting monday
15:37:31 [DaveB]
reviewing just defns? or all?
15:37:48 [DanC]
KendallC offers to copy-edit, noting it will use all his WG time
15:39:23 [DanC]
ACTION DaveB: to review rq23 editor's draft this week
15:39:41 [DanC]
Zakim, next agendum
15:39:41 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "SPARQL QL publication candidate" taken up [from DanC]
15:39:52 [kendall]
scribe has only about 10 minutes left
15:39:59 [DanC]
Zakim, close agendum 4
15:39:59 [Zakim]
agendum 4 closed
15:40:00 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:40:01 [Zakim]
5. SPARQL Variable Results format [from DanC]
15:40:07 [DanC]
Zakim, agenda?
15:40:07 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda:
15:40:09 [Zakim]
5. SPARQL Variable Results format [from DanC]
15:40:11 [Zakim]
6. issue wsdlAbstractProtocol [from DanC]
15:40:12 [Zakim]
7. issue xmlAbstractSyntax [from DanC]
15:40:13 [Zakim]
8. Protocol edits [from DanC]
15:40:14 [Zakim]
9. Test Suite Maintenance [from DanC]
15:40:22 [kendall]
(i hate to leave telcons early, but the Cisco RDF stuff is v. attractive)
15:40:24 [DanC]
Zakim, take up agendum 6
15:40:24 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "issue wsdlAbstractProtocol" taken up [from DanC]
15:41:08 [DanC]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005AprJun/0018.html protocol update
15:41:44 [DanC]
KC: I split the WSDL into sparql-protocol-query.wsdl and sparql-protocol-graph.wsdl
15:44:30 [DanC]
DC is interested in feedback from BT, AFS
15:44:36 [DanC]
Zakim, close this agendum
15:44:36 [Zakim]
agendum 6 closed
15:44:37 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
15:44:38 [Zakim]
5. SPARQL Variable Results format [from DanC]
15:46:31 [DanC]
Zakim, take up item 5
15:46:31 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "SPARQL Variable Results format" taken up [from DanC]
15:47:16 [kendall]
Has a new name...
15:47:18 [DanC]
DB: I changed the title, since it's more than variable results...
15:47:20 [kendall]
what's the new name?
15:47:37 [DanC]
ACTION: DaveB to consider use of xsi:dataType ala comment from Steer continues
15:48:04 [DanC]
ACTION: KendallC to own wsdlAbstractProtocol (based on WSDL description added to protocol to editor's draft). continues
15:48:18 [DanC]
ACTION: KendallC to work out remaining details in sparqlx.{rnc,xsd,rng}: expression syntax, order-by stuff continues
15:48:32 [SteveH]
zakim, unmute me
15:48:32 [Zakim]
SteveH should no longer be muted
15:48:39 [DanC]
Zakim, take up agenum 9
15:48:40 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'take up agenum 9', DanC
15:49:31 [DanC]
ACTION: DaveB to to propose source test to approve continues
15:49:35 [DanC]
Zakim, take up agendum 9
15:49:35 [Zakim]
agendum 9. "Test Suite Maintenance" taken up [from DanC]
15:52:50 [Zakim]
-Kendall_Clark
15:55:26 [SteveH]
zakim, mute me
15:55:26 [Zakim]
SteveH should now be muted
15:55:38 [DanC]
pat,
15:55:39 [DanC]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-dev/
15:55:44 [DanC]
ADJOURN.
15:55:48 [Zakim]
-DanC
15:55:50 [Yoshio]
bye
15:55:52 [Zakim]
-DaveB
15:55:53 [SteveH]
bye
15:55:53 [Zakim]
-JosD
15:55:54 [howardk]
bye
15:55:55 [Zakim]
-PatH
15:55:55 [Zakim]
-Kevin
15:55:57 [Zakim]
-Yoshio
15:55:58 [Zakim]
-SteveH
15:55:58 [Zakim]
-JeenB
15:56:06 [Zakim]
-HowardK
15:56:08 [Zakim]
SW_DAWG()10:30AM has ended
15:56:10 [Zakim]
Attendees were +31.33.465.aaaa, Yoshio, DanC, Kevin, HowardK, PatH, DaveB, Kendall_Clark, JeenB, JosD, EricP, SteveH
15:59:09 [DaveB]
DaveB has joined #dawg
16:22:24 [DanC]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:22:24 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-minutes.html DanC
16:22:30 [jeen]
jeen has left #dawg
16:23:19 [bijan]
bijan has joined #dawg
16:25:24 [DanC]
Meeting: RDF Data Access Weekly Teleconference
16:25:45 [DanC]
Chair: DanC
16:25:46 [bijan]
bijan has left #dawg
16:27:33 [DanC]
ACTION: PatH to review sort design [PENDING]
16:28:06 [DanC]
[DONE] ACTION EricP: to propose to close valueTesting (bonus points for test cases, to EricP or others)
16:28:25 [DanC]
[PENDING] ACTION: AndyS to clarify 5.4 w/r/t closed world assumption
16:28:37 [DanC]
darn... forgot to ask dave about this...
16:28:41 [DanC]
[PENDING] ACTION: DaveB to consider dots in qnames, report on impact on turtle
16:29:00 [DanC]
[DONE] ACTION: EricP to notify the WG of editors draft (or change of plans)
16:29:11 [DanC]
[DROPPED] ACTION: DanC to review editors draft (delivered 31 Mar) by 5 Mar
16:29:33 [DanC]
[PENDING] ACTION: KendallC to incorporate EricP's privacy text, salting to taste
16:29:52 [DanC]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:29:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-minutes.html DanC
16:31:29 [DanC]
action -6
16:31:43 [DanC]
[PENDING] ACTION DaveB: to consider use of xsi:dataType ala comment from Steer continues
16:31:54 [DanC]
action -9
16:32:06 [DanC]
[PENDING] ACTION: DaveB to to propose source test to approve continues
16:32:23 [DanC]
action -7
16:32:41 [DanC]
[PENDING] ACTION: KendallC to own wsdlAbstractProtocol (based on WSDL description added to protocol to editor's draft)
16:32:52 [DanC]
action -8
16:33:01 [DanC]
[PENDING] ACTION: KendallC to work out remaining details in sparqlx.{rnc,xsd,rng}: expression syntax, order-by stuff
16:34:29 [DanC]
ACTION: SteveH to prepare test cases for publication as WG Note (no deadline/urgency) [PENDING]
16:34:40 [DanC]
ACTION: SteveH to to revise test manifest w.r.t. "background" and named graphs [PENDING]
16:35:00 [DanC]
ACTION: AndyS to add the above graph test cases (analagous to valueTesting test cases) (don't expect quick delivery) [PENDING]
16:35:09 [DanC]
ACTION: AndyS to propose a test re "x"^^mytype != "y"^^mytpe [PENDING]
16:35:17 [DanC]
ACTION: DanC to follow up re optional test based on op:dateTime triple [PENDING]
16:35:25 [DanC]
ACTION: DaveB to to propose source test to approve [PENDING[
16:35:31 [DanC]
ACTION: DaveB to to propose source test to approve [PENDING]
16:35:33 [DanC]
action -16
16:35:41 [DanC]
ACTION: EricP to pair with SteveH on making the HTML test results page [PENDING]
16:35:48 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-minutes.html DanC
16:36:59 [DanC]
[DONE] ACTION EricP: to propose to close valueTesting
16:37:36 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-minutes.html DanC
16:39:04 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-minutes.html DanC
16:39:56 [DanC]
RRSAgent, bye
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
I see 13 open action items:
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DaveB to work with EricP to clarify valueTesting proposal [1]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T14-53-24
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: HowardK to seek clarification on valueTesting w.r.t. differenced from XQuery [2]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T14-54-19
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to propose to close punctuationSyntax (again) sans <<reifiction shorthand>> [3]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T15-26-58
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PatH to internal review of rq23, starting monday [4]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T15-37-31
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DaveB to to review rq23 editor's draft this week [5]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T15-39-23
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: PatH to review sort design [PENDING] [10]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T16-27-33
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH to prepare test cases for publication as WG Note (no deadline/urgency) [PENDING] [11]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T16-34-29
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: SteveH to to revise test manifest w.r.t. "background" and named graphs [PENDING] [12]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T16-34-40
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: AndyS to add the above graph test cases (analagous to valueTesting test cases) (don't expect quick delivery) [PENDING] [13]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T16-35-00
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: AndyS to propose a test re "x"^^mytype != "y"^^mytpe [PENDING] [14]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T16-35-09
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DanC to follow up re optional test based on op:dateTime triple [PENDING] [15]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T16-35-17
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: DaveB to to propose source test to approve [PENDING] [17]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T16-35-31
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: EricP to pair with SteveH on making the HTML test results page [PENDING] [18]
16:39:56 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-dawg-irc#T16-35-41