- Properties we desire of the Web, and
- Design choices to achieve them.
Example related to previous issue:
- Principles, Constraints, Good Practice Notes
- Agents do not incur obligations by retrieving a representation
("GET is safe").
- Benefits of URI addressability: linking, bookmarking,
- Benefits of distinction in protocols of safe/unsafe: user
agent alerts, caching
- Stories and examples
- Examples of safe (lookup) and unsafe (credit card purchase) interactions
- Considerations for sensitive data
- Practical considerations, ephemeral limitations